Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, canababy said:

And none of the other houseguests cared and they all ate out of the bags too so is everyone calling them gross? No just Z. James's hands are always in his pants and I haven't seen him wash his hands afterwards, but it's only Z bashed, even though she wasn't on her period. 

It... doesn't matter? General crotch area is general crotch area. "We" gave just as much heat to Austin for never washing after coming out of the bathroom (his hands or anything, really) before making Liz dinner. "We" gave just as much heat to Gerry for making a tossed salad without washing his hands. Communal food+basic hygiene=not getting called "gross" by forum posters.

If your hands are near your undercarriage and you don't wash them before touching food, I will side eye the fuck out of you. Whether you're on your period or not. Especially when it's being broadcast 24/7.

Huh. Guess I do have a dog in this fight.

• Love 18

All of these houseguests have been trashed, here and all over the web.  Z's mom even trashes perhaps the sweetest houseguest ever, Natalie, on Twitter.

Z is not some special snowflake that doesn't get called on her actions and stupidity.

Also, that video, posted only because we've now been waiting over 6 hours for the feeds to come back and I was bored?  Had two people on it last I looked, not just Z.

Frankly her actions on BBAD with her ass hanging out were much more embarrassing that having sex.  I only posted it because someone asked if it was only finger banging.  Nope. 

When Day tried to give her a heads up that her ass was hanging out twice, she finally listened, put on short shorts and climbed right back up on top of Paulie and twerked on his dick some more.  She knew the cameras were on and the room was full of people, there is just something whack about that behavior. 

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7

Corey has stated flat out that he's not interested in dating Nicole outside of the house and hopes they are "best friends" when they leave, but he's not leading her on? He's not as gross as Pauley but he's still playing her. But this is not Nicole's fault or Z's fault, it's on the guys. 

Also, if you really think that Pauley is only being intimate with Z because he has to or that he's not really into it then I don't really know what to say to that. Pauley woke Z up while she was asleep in her own bumper cart, grabbed her hand and invited her into his cart where he initiated the touching and afterwards when they got up and returned to their own carts held her hand across bumper carts while they fell asleep. He will act like they aren't as involved when they are around the other players but when they are alone he's very affectionate. How is she supposed to know he's talking about her behind her back? And since she doesn't know that, and she thinks he's her "boyfriend" then why shouldn't she act like she he is? She's not "throwing" anything at him that he doesn't want. And he has actually talked about seeing each other after the show unlike Nicole and Corey.

• Love 2

I don't know how into Z Paulie is but they do talk about their families with each other, about their past romantic relationships, future dates and etc. Paulie told her about his Mom and how his Mom will love her. How his father will get along with her mother cause both of them are into technology. He even told her how she needed to handle and deal with his brother because Cody will be talking a lot of bullshit to try to intimidate her, so she needs to be able to fire back at him. And he has tried to warn her and prepare for the shit storm that he knows she will be getting outside of the house because of things he has done behind her back.

I hate the amount of hate she gets for any little thing she does but I feel like a lot of it has to do with her association with Paulie. People hate Paulie but since he's playing the game, and is a man, they mostly give him a pass for the shit he does, and instead go after her. Like her telling Paulie about the things the girls have said, people hate her for that but all the other girls does the same damn thing with the ones they believe they are in alliance with. But people don't bash them like they bash Z.

She is loyal to Paulie. She doesn't bash him behind his back. She doesn't try to get the attention of other guys. Like Victor told her at the nomination, she only seems to have affection for Paulie. Since she believes she's in a relationship with Paulie and trust him, she does sexually stuff with him. Paulie is the one who is doing and saying all these nice things to her and bashing her behind her back to everyone. Everyone keeps quiet about it but somehow she is the bad one. She is the one deserving of bashing, slut-shaming because she made the mistake of trusting the wrong person and acting on the real feelings she feels for Paulie. Like this doesn't happen to people everyday in the world, the only difference is they are not on camera. I don't get it but whatever. 

So whether he is really into her or playing her, I don't know but I personally hope she dump his ass the moment she leaves the house and never look back.

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, canababy said:

Corey has stated flat out that he's not interested in dating Nicole outside of the house and hopes they are "best friends" when they leave, but he's not leading her on?

It depends on who he is talking to.  I have heard him say he wants to see how it goes when they get out (paraphrasing).  Reading their energy, if you will, he appears to be into her, very much. 

6 hours now!  This better be a damn fabulous Veto comp.  

15 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

When Day tried to give her a heads up that her ass was hanging out twice, she finally listened, put on short shorts and climbed right back up on top of Paulie and twerked on his dick some more.  She knew the cameras were on and the room was full of people, there is just something whack about that behavior. 

She was also clearly intoxicated/drunk during that time.  I wish she would do like Nat and not drink while in the house because it clearly affect her in a sexually manner, like it does to some people. But whatever it happens and she was doing it with someone she believes she's in a relationship with. 

• Love 1
Just now, SevenStars said:

She was also clearly intoxicated/drunk during that time.  I wish she would do like Nat and not drink while in the house because it clearly affect her in a sexually manner, like it does to some people. But whatever it happens and she was doing it with someone she believes she's in a relationship with. 

Well, sure. If I'm wearing certain clothes and position myself in certain ways, parts of my body that usually don't show will. But I make sure not to do it in public, whether I'm drinking or not. If I'm alone with my husband, I typically don't care. Again, the difference here is that there are other people around when she does this. You wanna let your ass hang out or twerk on your boo's dick? Have at it! In private. Not when other people are in the same room. Or, again, when you're on camera 24/7.

On the other hand, I'm jealous of her twerking abilities. My hips move like I'm an 80 year old white woman.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Well, sure. If I'm wearing certain clothes and position myself in certain ways, parts of my body that usually don't show will. But I make sure not to do it in public, whether I'm drinking or not. If I'm alone with my husband, I typically don't care. Again, the difference here is that there are other people around when she does this. You wanna let your ass hang out or twerk on your boo's dick? Have at it! In private. Not when other people are in the same room. Or, again, when you're on camera 24/7.

On the other hand, I'm jealous of her twerking abilities. My hips move like I'm an 80 year old white woman.

Some people can control their actions when they are drunk, some can't. My best-friend, the most modest person I know tried to pee in the middle of a room full of people when she got drunk once. My other friends and I had to stop her. When I get drunk, I just laugh at every little thing people does. So people react differently when they are intoxicated and like I said, clearly Z is someone who get sexual when she drunks. That's why I wish she wouldn't do that in the house with no real friends to stop her from doing things that she might regret later on when she gets sober. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 3

BB doesn't give them enough booze to be really drunk.  At most she had two beers, or one glass of wine.  I think she likes the whole exhibition thing.  Nothing wrong with that really.

Paulie berating her for nearly an hour happening just days before this was more embarrassing.  For them both.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Some people can control their actions when they are drunk, some can't. My best-friend, the most modest person I know tried to pee in the middle of a room full of people when she got drunk once. My other friends and I had to stop her. When I get drunk, I just laugh at every little thing people does. So people react differently when they are intoxicated and like I said, clearly Z is someone who get sexually when she drunks. That's why I wish she wouldn't do that in the house with no real friends to stop her from doing things that she might regret later on when she gets sober. 

That doesn't mean you're free from being called out on your behavior, though. Which is really the crux of the matter. You can get as wild (or not) as you want when you're intoxicated. Hell, I've danced on tables at bars. But I was rightfully called out for it the next morning when I was sober and I was embarrassed as hell. Just because someone is intoxicated doesn't mean they're free of consequences. The consequences, in this situation, are people online calling out Zakiyah for having a lack of class and privacy in that particular situation (note, I did not call her a "slut" or a "thot" and I admit to skimming posts when I'm really behind but I also haven't seen that here). I get being young (I'm certainly not old in my early 30s), I get being drunk and having fun... but there's a time and a place, y'know? 

And really, she's done similar things while sober so I don't even know if the "lol I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing" argument can really apply.

I guess I just don't see it the same way other people do. I mean, I'm a big Natalie fan, I think she's kitties and rainbows and all wonderful things in the world, but I'd be calling her shit out if she acted like that, too. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

BB doesn't give them enough booze to be really7 drunk.  At most she had two beers, or one glass of wine.

And she was on slop all week. She actually lost weight and she didn't have much to lose in the first place. It's not like she's some 200 lb man that just had a steak dinner. I'm pretty light-weight when it comes to drinking myself, one glass if wine gets me tipsy and I'm a lot bigger than Z. Also, we didn't even see the party so you have no idea how much she drank.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

BB doesn't give them enough booze to be really7 drunk.  At most she had two beers, or one glass of wine.

She's skinny, and she hasn't been eating well for the past few days. She even been complaining about the amount of weight she has been losing as a result of her not eating well. That makes it easy for someone like her to get intoxicated in little amount of booze. 

But whatever, it's clear you want to believe the worst about her. So let's keep it moving. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, canababy said:

And she was on slop all week. She actually lost weight and she didn't have much to lose in the first place. It's not like she's some 200 lb man that just had a steak dinner. I'm pretty light-weight when it comes to drinking myself, one glass if wine gets me tipsy and I'm a lot bigger than Z. Also, we didn't even see the party so you have no idea how much she drank.

It was the half way party, they ALL ate plenty.

I don't WANT to believe the worst of her, I just don't like her.  I especially didn't like her insane jealousy.  She's not alone though, I can count on ONE finger the ones I like now that Day is gone, and even Day was getting on my last nerve.

This whole cast sucks.  They will all be called out, and have been.  They earned it.

Right now, I most hate the producers, 7 hour feed black out.  Really?

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That doesn't mean you're free from being called out on your behavior, though. Which is really the crux of the matter. You can get as wild (or not) as you want when you're intoxicated. Hell, I've danced on tables at bars. But I was rightfully called out for it the next morning when I was sober and I was embarrassed as hell. Just because someone is intoxicated doesn't mean they're free of consequences. The consequences, in this situation, are people online calling out Zakiyah for having a lack of class and privacy in that particular situation (note, I did not call her a "slut" or a "thot" and I admit to skimming posts when I'm really behind but I also haven't seen that here). I get being young (I'm certainly not old in my early 30s), I get being drunk and having fun... but there's a time and a place, y'know? 

And really, she's done similar things while sober so I don't even know if the "lol I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing" argument can really apply.

I guess I just don't see it the same way other people do. I mean, I'm a big Natalie fan, I think she's kitties and rainbows and all wonderful things in the world, but I'd be calling her shit out if she acted like that, too. 

I don't have a problem with people having a problem with her behavior and saying she shouldn't have done that.  From what I have seen, most of Z fans, including me, had a big problem with it. It wasn't something that I liked or approved off.  My problem is with people slut-shaming her for it and calling her all kind of ugly names. 

Since Z is the only one I really pay attention to, I'm quick to call her out on shit that I don't like or things I don't think is right, like this whole Paulie situation. I get it, I hate it but I still call her out for the dumb things she does as result of it. 

I don't even do that with the other hgs because I don't pay attention to them. I don't like Nicole/Nate/Corey but I don't call them out on anything because I know I'm missing a lot of things about that them that might make me better able to understand their actions/statements. So because of that I try to not talk about them at all unless it's game related and not about their personality or shit like that. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1

Z was the one calling names if you want to be specific about name calling, which I haven't seen here at all.

I had to google THOT because Z thought someone was looking at her man.  I think she called Nat that.

• Love 4

GOD, THIS SEASON IS SO BORING.

I'm starting to get nostalgic for other seasons. I miss being on Jocasta Poop Watch. I miss Caleb's tall tales. I miss Rachel and Ragan going at it. I even miss making fun of and hating on Frankie Grande.

This is what this season has reduced me to. What did I ever do to you, Big Brother? I don't deserve this. None of us deserve this.

• Love 8

Z was the one calling names if you want to be specific about name calling, which I haven't seen here at all.

I had to google THOT because Z thought someone was looking at her man.  I think she called Nat that.

Yeah, Z have admitted to herself, to Paulie, and to those close to her that she is petty and territorial when it comes to men she is with. She admitted there is something wrong with that.  So I'm not surprise that she call Nat that. I hate it and think she was wrong for it but not surprise. 

But just because Z did it once, if I remember correctly, doesn't mean that she deserves to be call ugly names and slut-shame, by people who are acting like they are better than her.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

GOD, THIS SEASON IS SO BORING.

I'm starting to get nostalgic for other seasons. I miss being on Jocasta Poop Watch. I miss Caleb's tall tales. I miss Rachel and Ragan going at it. I even miss making fun of and hating on Frankie Grande.

This is what this season has reduced me to. What did I ever do to you, Big Brother? I don't deserve this. None of us deserve this.

The worst thing is, you know they will bring back the PeePees.

ugh

• Love 2

Seven hours in this veto. It better be hide and go veto at this point, or they forgot to turn on the feeds again.

I don't really care if houseguests choose to drink or not. At their age, they should be aware of their actions when they drink (whether they get really wild, blackout drunk, do stupid shit, say things they shouldn't, etc) so it's up to them whether they choose to display their drunken behaviour to the viewers or not. Personally, I would choose not to drink much except maybe a glass of wine or something because I always regret my actions, whether they're bad or not. I know my limits and I wouldn't be able to look at myself if thousands of people saw my behaviour. But that's me. 

It's not a big deal what Zak is like when she drinks. If she happens to be more likely to be freely sexual, then good for her. However, I'd want to personally be watched and told if my behaviour gets too inappropriate. If not for anything, it would save me from my personal humiliation or embarrassment in the morning. I wouldn't want that on social media either. That can create a whole other set of problems that people don't often realize (for example, if that resurfaces in your career, that could cause some pretty hefty problems). It's not so much about other people judging you for no reason, but your integrity and maybe unawareness of the consequences with the Internet nowadays. Unfortunately, in our era now, everything's taken into context and critiqued, whether we like it or not. These houseguests choose to expose a certain portion of their lives to thousands of people (on the live feeds, at least). There are consequences that come with that. 

I don't know about other forums, but I don't think I've seen people slut shame Zak here? I definitely judge and call out houseguests for certain things, and Zak definitely has been judged in my eyes for choosing to not play the game (I now use the example of her throwing this recent HOH competition for Paulie). But she's not as bad personally as the guys, who may play the game well, but their personalities are awful. The Pauls, Corey, and Zak/Michelle calling Nat 'FT', for example, is completely uncalled for. 

And I can't believe that we're so bored with this season that we're arguing about Zak and her sexual actions toward Paulie. Is this what this season has come to? 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And I can't believe that we're so bored with this season that we're arguing about Zak and her sexual actions toward Paulie. Is this what this season has come to? 

Sadly, I think so. 

I've said it before, I'll say it again: screw these people, evict them all, and bring in a fresh batch of HGs. The mock ones from the camera tests would be fine. Hell, they'd probably be more entertaining.

ETA: Remember when we were all united in our hate of Frankie Grande? Good times.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8

One last thing about this cast and behavior on the feeds though.  Many of them know about the feeds, and did warn the others.  Z is a long time feed watcher, and so is her mother.  Michelle watched the feeds and read at Sucks!  The Vets of course, all knew about the feeds, and certainly the siblings knew, Paulie and Tiffany. 

So, this season, there were really only a few who hadn't seen them for themselves, and even most of those people were told by the ones that knew.

THEY all know about BBAD.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, canababy said:

And none of the other houseguests cared and they all ate out of the bags too so is everyone calling them gross? No just Z. James's hands are always in his pants and I haven't seen him wash his hands afterwards, but it's only Z bashed, even though she wasn't on her period. 

Also, she's been called gross because of her sexual activity. Amanda's dominatrix outfit did not cover more than Z's outfit but whatever. 

Paulie gave Z a lap dance were his face was directly in her crotch and Z is not having sex by herself, unlike Corey when he was wacking off watching them and yet he's not getting shamed. Why is it all on Z? And yeah, there are videos if Nicole jacking Corey but have any of them been shared here? They just aren't being shared at the same rate as Z's. Google Ollie and April from BB 10 and you will really see people having sex on camera but folks forgot about that. Everyone claims they hate Paulie and yet Zakiyah gets all the vitriol.

For Christ’s sake, if I had seen James put his hands in his pants/not wash his hands/put same hands in a bag of chips I would have been just as disgusted with him….same thing with Corey.  

I don’t give a bluedilly fuck if Z. was/was not on her period, she had her hands in an area that no other houseguest visits!  (Maybe Paulie, but I digress)  I was flabbergasted that Nicole/Michelle didn't call her out on it.

The bottom line is when you touch your private area, you should immediately wash your frickin’ hands!

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Zak definitely has been judged in my eyes for choosing to not play the game (I now use the example of her throwing this recent HOH competition for Paulie).

I was so pissed at her for that. I don't care how confident she was in believing she was safe, just for the sake of Michelle, she should have stayed up there. Because while she has Paulie who might work to keep her in the house for whatever reasons, Michelle doesn't have that. Michelle couldn't stay up there because she was  throwing up but there was no reason for Z to have throw that comps. I'm still pissed at her which is why I will have no problem with her going to jury this week instead of Michelle. I don't want her to go cause she's the only person who interest me on the feeds but she deserves to go home for that stupid ass decision.  Even thinking about it now I'm left wondering wtf she was thinking. There is no reason or excuse I can think of for that stupid action.  Just for that stupid decision she deserves to be OTB this week, Michelle shouldn't be cause she tried hard to win that comp and like she said, she wasn't the one who back-door Vic and she is no threat to his game. He is just doing Paulie's dirty work for him without taking into consideration his own game, idiot.   

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did Z explain why exactly she threw the HOH?

Her reason is the worst. She talked to Michelle and told Michelle she doesn't know why she threw it. She clearly regretted it after she did it but I'm still pissed that she at any point thought that was a good idea.

And then later told Paulie that she threw it because he told her he got her. 

I'm leaning towards believing what she told Michelle because she's usually very honest with Michelle, like telling Michelle that she knows it is Paulie behind them being OTB but she believe he is using her as pawn because she didn't volunteer last week.

Either way, no matter which reason is the truth, they are both STUPID AS HELL. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paulie told Vic that Z wanted him out too. 

She threw the comp because she, like most of the house, does everything Paulie tells her to do. 

Paulie didn't tell Vic that. Vic doesn't know that Z wants him out. But he had a problem with her for weeks now because according to him it's wrong that she only really talks and show affection to Paulie. He complained about it weeks ago and then did the same thing during the veto ceremony. 

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Damnit, feeds are back. Paulie apparently won.

Actually....this could be fun.

I'm laughing. I really am. All that wait for... Paulie to win another comp. I don't know what I expected tbh. I feel like a fool now.

But this season still sucks and blows.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He didn't even tell her to, she brought it up first. I think she was just lazy. And feeling comfortable.

Yeah, I think she was tired of being up there and she felt safe. That's why I hope her getting OTB will wake her the hell up so that next time, if there is a next time, she actually play the damn game. 

• Love 1

Argle-Bargle!!!!  This is a comp that everyone should have an equal shot at (regardless of slop, injuries, gender, etc.), and Paulie wins it.  

ETA:   Although, if it makes him squirm, I guess that's ok.

Edited by MrHufflepuff

Damn.

Bye Natalie.  Or maybe Meech.

Paulie might not use it because he knows that if he does, that could be the end of his alliance with Paul. So he might just decide not to use it and instead work on getting the house to vote out Michelle instead of Z. 

• Love 2

It'll be interesting because Paulie has a choice to make. Take Z off and get Paul suspicious of him, or leave Z up and have her go, with Z knowing that he doesn't have her back. He's in a tough spot now because of it.

I think he'll leave her up and she'll go, which is fine with me because she stinks at the game and can't do a thing. But hopefully that motivates Michelle to win HOH and put up the Pauls for eviction. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

If these idiots do not try and get Paulie out in a DE by Backdooring him he is never going to leave. But they are all stupid so it will not happen. 

I fully expect the DE to be Nicole versus Corey. Which, while hilarious, is such a waste of a DE. 

• Love 1

He will NEVER get Paul back if he takes Z down.  Paul may pretend, but that will be it for him.  He may not even pretend.

This really may be the blessed beginning of the end for the PeePee's.  He loses Paul, he may lose Vic too.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I think Victor will be one of the DE victims.  They want him out because he is a comp threat.  

Yeah, that's one of the reason Paulie threw the HOH comps this week. He had already told Z days before that he was going to threw it. Which makes her throwing it worst. 

But now I'm thinking, if he does use the VETO to save Z, he might decide to try to take Paul out during DE instead of Vic.

• Love 1