Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E19: Dress / S05.E20: Return to Sender

Jess races to make alterations to Cece's bridal dress, while Schmidt tries to keep his "wedding workshop" a secret at work, and Nick struggles to ask Reagan to be his date to the nuptials. Meanwhile, Winston and Aly try to keep their relationship on the down-low.

Jess meets Sam's female best friend, Diane. Meanwhile, Nick is worried Gavin will disappoint Schmidt again and Winston is offended by a reaction to a birthday gift.

This season really reminded me why I love this show. These last couple of episodes have been pretty great, I'm really going to be sad when it's all over. Damn this show for having a late start date and feeling like it's ending so soon. 

I love Cece. "Tell me a little something about the dress, anything!" "Uh..it's white" "I love it"

• Love 3
(edited)

These past few episodes are seriously on point!

Loved EVERYTHING Winston!  EVERYTHING!  Especially with the bird shirt stare-down with Sam and when he forgave him when Sam came back to the loft.  He did this hand movement and then ran away!  

I love how they brought Sam back (he is ridiculously hot), but am worried how it will play out.

Edited by TheHappinessHotel
  • Love 2

The part that made me really laugh was Schmidt asking his co-workers if they'd seen Jess: "She looks like a drawing of a best friend a six-year old would make." SNORT.

• Love 9
23 hours ago, TheHappinessHotel said:

These past few episodes are seriously on point!

Loved EVERYTHING Winston!  EVERYTHING!  Especially with the bird shirt stare-down with Sam and when he forgave him when Sam came back to the loft.  He did this hand movement and then ran away!  

I love how they brought Sam back (he is ridiculously hot), but am worried how it will play out.

I loved both these episodes.  Laughed out loud so many times.  I feel like I come on here every week and comment about Winston but seriously, I love everything he does.   The stare down was amazing.  Also loved their boss and whatever he said he wants to do to Winston.   I can't remember now but it was so funny.  I also love all Nick's little side comments "no, don't communicate.   That won't get you anywhere."  And I don't usually love physical comedy but Schmidt falling over when he smelled the hooch cracked me up.  Winston though.  I just love where they've gone with his character even if it is totally different than how they started out.  It's totally worth it.

• Love 3

Sounds like Sam and Diane are endgame based on names alone. Winston gives me life. I'm happy I have saved all these episodes on my DVR so I can binge before these are posted to Netflix in October (or whenever). 

On 5/5/2016 at 8:33 AM, ally862 said:

And I don't usually love physical comedy but Schmidt falling over when he smelled the hooch cracked me up.  

THIS! The ep where Nick and Jess were supposed to kiss while playing True American and Nick climbed outside the window to avoid having to do it - Schmidt faints when he sees him outside. It remains one of my favorite TV moments ever. I think I rewound a dozen times. This was a close second.