Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Ouroboros - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Here is your Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat thread for S02.E03: Ouroboros, for your commenting enjoyment!

This thread will close at ~10:00 pm, after which you can head on over to the episode thread S02.E03: Ouroboros.

DO NOT post any Walking Dead spoilers in here. For any Walking Dead discussion, go HERE.

Enjoy the episode, have fun commenting and as always, please be respectful and civil to your fellow commenters!

Like a snake eating its own tail, the castaways will start the episode on the boat, they will go on land, they will end the episode on the boat. Apparently the boat runs off salt water. There will be no zombies/floaters/walkers/shamblers/deadies but Maddie will maintain her flawless resting bitch face.

• Love 1

I'm still trying to figure out how Flight 482 manages to crash on a beach and our intrepid crew on the S.S. Abigail manage to find them.

The last time Flight 482 was seen, Nick looked up into the sky and appeared to be descending into LAX after the window blew out.  It appeared to make a yaw correction, but it continued flying. And it's not like walkers got into the cockpit since, you know, the door is nearly always locked.

Plus, if that plane crashed during its descent, it would have happened well over a week ago in showtime.  Nick spotted Flight 482 in episode 3 of Season 1 -- that was before Nick spent a couple of days in military lockup, and they spent a day or two at Strand's house, and several days at sea on the Abigail including a sidetrip to the island last episode.

Maybe they tried to land on one of the offshore islands -- like Santa Catalina, San Clemente or San Nicolas island since they all have airstrips -- but there wouldn't be numerous walkers on any of those (other than walkers from the crashed plane).  I somehow doubt Strand would take the Abigail for a visit to LAX.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 2

There could actually be a lot of walkers on Catalina Island -- it's got about 5000+ year-round residents.  The other Channel Islands are much more remote and have almost no one -- if anyone -- living on them.  Catalina is just about 22-26 miles off the coast of Los Angeles and it takes one hour to get there from Long Beach, so there are always lots of visitors there as well.

Last week they referred to Catalina as "Catrina" island.

Edited by Sherry67

Again why I advocate sleeping alone post-ZA. Your partner dies, even accidentally, and you are breakfast.

Is anybody besides Strand keeping watch?

Strand is the only one who counts.

"My MAN???" yeah, that got to her.

Well, that answers one question!

• Love 3

Um.  Shouldn't they have been prepared for it to be a zombie blocking the water intake?  That would've been my first guess.  I'm guessing Travis is unarmed.  So even if a random shark rolled up, he'd be toast.  

And yeah, the crispy guy is the kid from the plane.  Too bad. I liked him. 

• Love 3

OMG, Chris just meandering around like a sunny day in the park and then takes off on his own. 

They're like, yay, hundreds of people have died. Let's play dress up. 

Though, if it gets that old man jacket to finally go away, I'll grudgingly approve.

• Love 2

Oh joy... Let's tune in to Ride with Norman Reedus, where we can hear him crack witty jokes like "You popped my desert cherry."  So clever.

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 4