Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Kimmy Sees a Sunset!

Ice T! Playing the saxophone! Not what I expected to see today, but I am glad I saw it. 

The funeral was actually kind of touching. And I am kind of surprised in how much I like Tina Feys character, as I thought her stuff last season as the lawyer was not particularly funny. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 9

I never knew I needed Tina Fey whipping and nae nae-ing in my life but here we are.

Ice-T!

Still continuing to love Titus and Mikey. I really hope Titus does the cruise thing, I bet this show could rip excellently on the experience. For those of you who haven't read Tina's book Bossypants, she has a whole chapter dedicated to her honeymoon, which was on a cruise, and it's freaking hilarious.

Speaking of Tina's honeymoon, I spied Jeff Richmond playing the piano at Titus's audition.

• Love 6

"I don't even know how this sentence is gonna end volcano!" And I swear, when Titus said that Mikey would be known as "Tikey" and Mikey mouthed "I love that!" I said "Awwww" out loud. I love them together.

• Love 7

I ship Tikey.  They are so adorable together.  

When Tina Fey character called kimmy "Dummy" is that a reference to 30 rock?

I did, especially with Dean Winters voicing the Bunny.  

Was I surprised by Ice-T? Yes.  But I now want to attend future throwing of L+O corpses in the East River.   

• Love 1

I've always been mildly creeped out over the fact that our teeth are part of our skeleton and we go around pulling our lips back and showing them to everyone (I think it really started when I had my wisdom teeth removed and had a dry socket where I could see my jawbone - that is when (I think) the teeth=bones connection came into focus). So "Outside Bones" was completely awesome to me. Especially the part about making the whole thing less awkward by pretending that your teeth are taken by a demon your parents know.

And I love that Titus used it as his "hold" music on a phone call later in the episode.

Fun seeing Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski briefly in a scene together.  Ah, 30 Rock memories....

Not surprised that Kimmy would end up not being able to "fix" Andrea, but I'm glad this has finally made her want to find her mother, which I do think is a big reasons for a lot of her issues.  Also, I was wondering if Andrea repeating "It's not your fault", was a subtle reference to a similar scene in Good Will Hunting, where Robin Williams' character kept saying that to Will Hunting/Matt Damon.

Funerals for lesser known, but respected actors at the East River, while Ice-T gives the eulogy.  If that's not New York City, I don't know what is!

Titus performing on a cruise is ripe with potential.  I do hope that it doesn't mess things up with Mikey, because I really have grown to love that pairing.

Jacqueline is falling for David Cross!

• Love 2

I love that Titus was just carrying around rocks. 

I was wondering when Jane was going to come back. Was this around the time she was working on She Loves Me? I love that they're still doing the SATC thing with Jacqueline and Russ. Her acting was fantastic this episode.

See! Have faith. Titus took care of Mikey when he was sick.

Oh, God. Russ speaking "Australian." 

So much wall punching this season... through thin "walls."

Kimmy's face drinking beer... ME

Titus' improvised Trident jingle. More, please.

Mikey and Titus are TOO CUTE.

• Love 1