Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: We All Fall Down - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Here is your Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat thread for S02.E02: We All Fall Down, for your commenting enjoyment!

This thread will close at ~10:00 pm, after which you can head on over to the episode thread S02.E02: We All Fall Down.

DO NOT post any Walking Dead spoilers in here. For any Walking Dead discussion, go HERE.

Enjoy the episode, have fun commenting and as always, please be respectful and civil to your fellow commenters!

Episode synopsis: The group seeks shelter with a survivalist family; and Madison tries to uncover the family's true motives. Meanwhile, Salazar works to discover Strand's intentions.

Wait, wut??  Are we already done with that sweet boat??  Literally the ONLY interesting difference from TWD?

• Love 4

Episode synopsis: The group seeks shelter with a survivalist family; and Madison tries to uncover the family's true motives. Meanwhile, Salazar works to discover Strand's intentions.

Hell - I know their "true motives", and I haven't even seen the episode yet.  They want their shit.

• Love 4

I'm lost. Help please.

80's song by Martika.

"Step by step

Heart to heart

Left, right, left

We all fall down

Like toy soldiers."

For the record, I didn't like Tiffany at all-no comparison! (She wasn't my thing; couldn't get over her changing the pronouns in "I Saw Her Standing There.")

Edited by morgankobi
  • Love 2

Nice... the way that scene was shot -- to make us think there was no barrier between the zombies and the kids.  It amounted to nothing, though.

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 1