Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoilered Speculation

Kromm
  • Start Topic

So Falcone knows that Fish is out to eventually eliminate him. I doubt those two will reconcile, so at least one of them has to go. Even if Falcone has the upper hand right now, It doesn't make sense that he'd keep her around.  And as soon as Fish learns that Oswald and Falcone have been working together, I can see her trying to kill him right away.

The thing is, I don't see the writers wanting to kill off either character before the end of the season, so I'm not sure how they'll pull this off until then.

------

Someone speculated in the episode thread that maybe Zsasz killed the Waynes, but I don't think they'd let the killer be a famous comics villain.

Edited by Trini

Someone speculated in the episode thread that maybe Zsasz killed the Waynes, but I don't think they'd let the killer be a famous comics villain.

Well the killer was

The Joker

in some versions.  So it's not like

it's never BEEN a big villain.

So 3 actors have been upped to regular status, so far. I assume at least 3 are going to be bumped down. Fish, Falcone and Allen are safe bets, I think.

Sorry, for 3 posts in a row...

Question, did Ivy Pepper disappear off the show too, along with Montoya and Allen? Way back, I was worried about them messing with the character, but if she's not even recurring anymore, I guess that's that.