Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

I think this season looks good.  A vast improvement over last years season of lame assery.  So far, I like most of the girls, I like Diamond, I like Asia and Amber, and even the blonde sister who thinks she is better than her red headed sister.

1.  The intro -- I was a little scared that the glossy...and very well done introduction was either a sign of a very good, or a very, very bad season.  The fact that they started the narrative on Day 1 instead of at some massive fight in Week 3 also concerns me.  The previews do show a lot of fighting/drama, so these girls better bring it.  No offense to Diamond, but these girls are on the Bad Girls Club, and I'm not here for that kumbaya shit.

2. The Twins -- I'm not sure what the age cut off is for BGC, but those two look like they are in their mid 40's, no joke.  I'm not sure if they are just using really harsh colors so it makes them look older, but they all need to take a field trip to the Sephora on Hollywood and Highland for a makeover.  And they both look boring as hell.  Oh well, there is always a dud or two.  

3. Diamond/Olivia -- I like them both, but I feel very uncomfortable with the nature of their relationship.  It feels like there may be some sort of weird incest thing going on, and I'm not here for that, especially since....on Olivia's side I think her dependence on Diamond is based on a desperation to have a relationship with anyone because she lost her mother.  This is a situation that requires a real therapist/psychologist, not Laura the Lame and her platitudes and desperate bid for camera time.

4.  Olivia and the stage 3 cancer -- I am really, really, really not here for that.  I watch BGC to escape reality, not to watch some poor girl ignore a fatal cancer diagnosis.  That is a casting fail, there is no way anyone can make Olivia seek treatment, but Oxygen shouldn't encourage it by putting her on TV.  I don't think I could fully enjoy the season knowing that she is basically signing her death certificate by refusing treatment.  I hope they just send her home early and thats why I'm not seeing her a lot in the previews for the season.

• Love 3

I'm fairly sure the twins leave next episode, cuz Diamond is explaining her temper to 2 black sisters who aren't Asia and Amber.

I don't know what to think about Olivia and Diamond cuz there are definitely incest vibes, and I can't help but be preemptively grossed out and also, upset for them if that's NOT what it is.  

• Love 3

I don't know what to think about Olivia and Diamond cuz there are definitely incest vibes, and I can't help but be preemptively grossed out and also, upset for them if that's NOT what it is.  

The preview show definitely was hinting at that. But I refuse to believe it...who would go on a show and come out to the world as being in an incestuous relationship?

I am really hoping this isn't the case or BGC has sunk to a new low....because I am betting they knew about it, if true.

And if not true, shame on BGC for even hinting at it. A rep like that would be pretty damn hard to shake.

I don't think it will be incest, just a concerned sister trying to build a stronger bond with her cancer-stricken sister who still seems to be in denial a bit.

The twins are useless, like twins have been the past couple seasons. And what makes them so great compared to the other sister duos? Because they were born minutes apart instead of years? Let 'em go, I was bored from their introduction.

LOVED the new intro for the show, though. Hee!

• Love 1

^^I loved that the first scene was a lone mattress floating in a pool....because THAT is what BGC is all about....letting a bitch know how you feel by putting her mattress in a pool.

The preview show definitely was hinting at that. But I refuse to believe it...who would go on a show and come out to the world as being in an incestuous relationship?

I am really hoping this isn't the case or BGC has sunk to a new low....because I am betting they knew about it, if true.

And if not true, shame on BGC for even hinting at it. A rep like that would be pretty damn hard to shake.

I think there is something there, because I remember one of them saying "when people found out that we were gay sisters, everyone wanted us"  in a way that made it sound like everyone wanted them at the same time.  And maybe I'm just a square, but I'm not dancing like that with my sister...that wasn't even "gee, aren't we your fantasy" cute, that was looking pretty serious.

It just all feels very Flowers in the Attic

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 1

I love how the producers were like "We need you to tell the other girls. Simple and easy!" 

Seemed like she wanted attention, mostly from Diamond. 

I would bet money Olivia and Diamond have had sex, or will; their relationship is hella weird. I hope Diamond & Olivia get in a fight with someone else in the house and they bring that up just to see how the pair reacts to being accused? 

This episode......

1. I think Diamond sort of looks like Riley Freeman from Boondocks...am I the only one?  I think Riley Freeman is adorable though.  I've tried 10 times to post a picture for comparison, but apparently its not allowed :(

2. Twins -- I'm conflicted, they were/are boring as hell, and I'm convinced they are far older than they let on.  They look like they are in their mid-40's so I'm not sure they are bad girls per se.  They look like they escaped from a suburb somewhere.  But at the same time, I don't like bullying.  But then again, after having watched BGC they should know that you never want to go out looking like a punk because you will lose all respect.  Tanisha is going to rip them at the reunion...people who don't stand up and fight are never respected on BGC.  Either way, its better they are gone, they can go home and just talk to their boyfriends.

3. Olivia? -- I'm gonna need to know the full story, because I agree with Asia, none of Olivia's story makes sense, and it never did.  Its one thing to say "I have cancer" because a doctor said there were some cervical abnormalities....its another thing entirely to start making up this story where you specifically have "stage three cervical cancer."  and you specifically told someone that you are "refusing all treatment" for said cancer.  The whole thing sounds fishy, didn't she say she was somehow diagnosed in the emergency room?  And now she went to a clinic in Philly, and they just didn't have the right equipment to diagnose her.  So if she was never diagnosed how did she figure she had stage 3 cervical cancer?  I think that girl has deep seated mental issues.

4. Laura the Lame -- she looks awful, how did she age so much in a year?  Did she fall on hard times?  Her hair looks terrible, her extensions aren't even in the same color family as her real hair.  As usual she adds nothing but platitudes and when faced with a real problem (red head sister and blonde sister) she has nothing to say or add.  She is so utterly useless, I'm glad they didn't devote much time to her nonsense.

5. Blonde Sister/Red Head -- I like them both, but I can see both their faults.  Red Head does seem sloppy, and Blonde is very, very naggy.  I think they should talk out their issues with a real professional, not Laura the Lame, but I don't think they will ever not fight.  They just have to know they are different people, and that they can love each other, but they may never really be best friends.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 1

Replacement sisters arrive, sparking a prank that goes too far. Meanwhile, Olivia struggles with fallout from being dishonest, and tension between Kristina and Angela explodes.

Just started the season, thankfully not many episodes to catch up on. 

The Twins - they really need to begin socializing without one another. Neither twin knows how to engage and socialize with people which is why they can never keep friends for long. They always have each other and it doesn't force them out their comfort zone. They didn't deserve to be mistreated though they were very boring and I'm surprised that they seemed so surprise when the girls told them that. They both lack self-awareness. They claim that people are always jealous of them and that's why they can't keep friends. It's easy to throw out the jealousy card. It's very obvious that the reason they can't keep friends is because they don't know how to be friends with people who aren't each other. Friendship is a two way street and they seem to care very little about building relationships outside of their sister relationship. Too bad they left that early because I think all they really needed was one therapy session for them to be told this little nugget of information. 

Olivia needs some serious help. Her behaviour in episode one didn't rub me the right way and when she talked about cancer, my gut didn't believe her and I felt horrible for even thinking that. Turns out I was right. She is beyond needy and she claims she has to be strong but she acts out way too much for attention. Not to say that she doesn't have issues that cause her to seek out that attention but to now, the way she behaves scares me. Her explanation about going off of an assumption doesn't jive with me - she had zero emotion when she was told that she didn't have cancer. And to go from not seeing an oncologist to having stage 3 cancer and she refused treatment. How did she assume that she had stage 3 cancer? And if she were telling the truth then someone would have had to offer treatment in order for her to refuse it.

Olivia can seem completely normal and rational in one moment and in the next she's having a breakdown, or always telling some sob story about herself. Her relationship with Diamond is very troubling as well. That is not how siblings normally behave with one another. In episode one, I called it in the Truth or Dare scene - why were all of her dares risque things that she wanted girls to do to Diamond and only Diamond? It seemed sketchy to me as if she was somehow getting off on seeing girls get that personal with Diamond. Again, I felt bad that I was reading the situation that way but their relationship has only made me more concerned that I may be right. 

Edited by RHJunkie

Kristina is such a brat. You get on like that because you expect someone to not take a shower because you want to take a shower and wash your hair? 

Angela mentioned that her and her sister didn't grow up together because their parents separated after their father laid hands on Angela. The sister that stayed with the 'father' is aggressive and lashes out while the sister that stayed with the mother is overbearing, perhaps much like a mother who coddled her child after experiencing a traumatic event with her own father. Based on their history, the relationship and personalities don't surprise me at all. 

Also, Olivia is a damn liar. How exactly do you believe you have stage 3 cancer? Why not stage 1 or 2? And not only that but her exacts words were 'THEY told me I have stage 3 cancer'. If she you assumed the severity of your situation on your own, then who the hell is THEY?

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 3

So....no repercussions for what was obviously bullying behavior?  Its great to see how seriously the BGC staff takes charges that they basically cosign bullying.  Yes, the prank idea was funny, but 6 on 2 is almost never funny.  And so the girls who just walked into a shit storm are punished because they aren't on the show, and the bullies in the house are rewarded.  And not for a minute do I think it was just "a little something that went too far,"  Asia and Kristina were very clear that they didn't want the new girls in the house.

I wish I could tell all of these ratchet ass bitches that it is not "their house" these girls couldn't afford a cardboard box under a freeway overpass.  The house is not owned by then, rented by them or leased by them....it is not "their house."  So fevered cries of "get out of my house" are always ridiculous.

I'm tired of seeing replacements getting automatically bullied the moment they step in the house.  This is the third damn episode, the "originals" aren't the veterans of some war or something, they have all been stuffed in a house for a few weeks.  Any twist of fate could have had any of these stupid girls be the "replacements"

And I'm also tired of them crying for themselves "I'm not a bully....whaaaaa....whaaaaa"  really, you're not a bully, but you're sitting there talking about how you won't even talk to the new girls?  How you're going to write them a list of "rules" and how you're going to get them out of the house.  Even Diamond, who I thought was better than that was full on going for the bullying shit.  If you're not a bully, don't act like a bully, don't engage in bullying....and when you are called out as a bully, stop crying over it.  

This episode just made me dislike everyone in the house.

Also, Olivia is a damn liar. How exactly do you believe you have stage 3 cancer? Why not stage 1 or 2? And not only that but her exacts words were 'THEY told me I have stage 3 cancer'. If she you assumed the severity of your situation on your own, then who the hell is THEY?

I totally agree with this.  Olivia would have done better just to explain to everyone why she clearly lied to them, instead of trying to make it sound like some cosmic misunderstanding.  Because stage three cervical cancer is a pretty specific diagnosis, not just something a doctor tells you on the fly. 

• Love 2

Kristina is such a brat. You get on like that because you expect someone to not take a shower because you want to take a shower and wash your hair? 

Angela mentioned that her and her sister didn't grow up together because their parents separated after their father laid hands on Angela. The sister that stayed with the 'father' is aggressive and lashes out while the sister that stayed with the mother is overbearing, perhaps much like a mother who coddled her child after experiencing a traumatic event with her own father. Based on their history, the relationship and personalities don't surprise me at all. 

As for this, I don't think there is any chance for those two to ever have a close relationship.  Christina does seem to take a lot of put downs from Angela in stride and seems to say "okay" a lot to what I think is just blatant nagging on Angela's part.  It seems like Angela is constantly putting her down, and while some of it has merit (Christina is a sloppy drunk), a lot of it doesn't.  For example....at the soccer stadium, before they started playing Angela bumped into Christina and they were bumping around, and then Christina bumped her hard enough to knock her over (which shouldn't hurt) and Angela just lost her shit.  It was like huh?  I also think that Christina is an easy target for Angela to blame for everything, especially when she blamed Christina for "making her look like a bully," no, you decided that you wanted to be a part of the bullying and so thats what you did, its not anyone's fault but your own.  However, I think that Angela may have been trying to get on BGC for years (she said something to the effect of "I worked so hard to get here") which makes me think that she only applied with Christina because it was the only way for her to get on the show, not because she sincerely wants to work anything out.  Either way, I think the best they can hope for is that they live in different cities and maybe see each other on the holidays and have a cordial relationship. BGC will edit it to look like they have made serious strides and progress by the end of the season, but I just think at this point its too much for them to be close.

• Love 1

As for this, I don't think there is any chance for those two to ever have a close relationship.  Christina does seem to take a lot of put downs from Angela in stride and seems to say "okay" a lot to what I think is just blatant nagging on Angela's part.  It seems like Angela is constantly putting her down, and while some of it has merit (Christina is a sloppy drunk), a lot of it doesn't.  For example....at the soccer stadium, before they started playing Angela bumped into Christina and they were bumping around, and then Christina bumped her hard enough to knock her over (which shouldn't hurt) and Angela just lost her shit.  It was like huh?  I also think that Christina is an easy target for Angela to blame for everything, especially when she blamed Christina for "making her look like a bully," no, you decided that you wanted to be a part of the bullying and so thats what you did, its not anyone's fault but your own.  However, I think that Angela may have been trying to get on BGC for years (she said something to the effect of "I worked so hard to get here") which makes me think that she only applied with Christina because it was the only way for her to get on the show, not because she sincerely wants to work anything out.  Either way, I think the best they can hope for is that they live in different cities and maybe see each other on the holidays and have a cordial relationship. BGC will edit it to look like they have made serious strides and progress by the end of the season, but I just think at this point its too much for them to be close.

Angela is a micromanager. I've been around those and they wear you down and frustrate the hell out of you. She thinks she's taking care of her sister but she needs to let her sister make her own mistakes and learn from it. Angela is too preoccupied with image to ever be as carefree as her sister and I think she's envious of her sister for having that quality. I think a huge crux in their relationship is that Kristina clearly blames Angela for their parents separating and the two of them living apart while growing up. Maybe Angela's 'nagging mother' syndrome stems from trying to make up for that by taking care of her sister. They both act immaturely but their immaturity is reflected in their personalities. Kristina's childish while Angela is an uppity 'I'm always right so listen to me' personality. Neither are able to see beyond their own position in their relationship and I have to agree with you, I'm not sure they can salvage their relationship to the point where they can live together or be very close. The first step for both of them is learning how to discuss their feelings and thoughts without getting into a screaming match. And Angela needs to stop telling her sister that she hates her and wishes they weren't siblings. You can't be 'working so hard' to build a relationship with your sister if you're so easily provoked to hit that low below the belt.

• Love 2

I totally agree with this.  Olivia would have done better just to explain to everyone why she clearly lied to them, instead of trying to make it sound like some cosmic misunderstanding.  Because stage three cervical cancer is a pretty specific diagnosis, not just something a doctor tells you on the fly. 

And not just any doctor will give you that kind of diagnosis unless they're an oncologist. It is not common practice for anyone in the medical field, right down to the nurses, to discuss results with a patient if the proper tests hadn't been done. I could believe if she originally told the girls that she went to the doctor and they found something that they think may be cervical cancer and I'm too scared to find out for certain. No, she fabricated specific details that just make her look like a horrible human being. She's already developed a pattern for embellishing situation. Evidence was in his telephone conversation with her friend Jamie. She presented the situation to make it seem like the girls didn't believe she ever went to the hospital at all. After the whole house turned on her for her story, retelling the tale to suit her narrative allowed her to get validation from someone to make herself feel better.

• Love 3

And not just any doctor will give you that kind of diagnosis unless they're an oncologist. It is not common practice for anyone in the medical field, right down to the nurses, to discuss results with a patient if the proper tests hadn't been done. I could believe if she originally told the girls that she went to the doctor and they found something that they think may be cervical cancer and I'm too scared to find out for certain. No, she fabricated specific details that just make her look like a horrible human being. She's already developed a pattern for embellishing situation. Evidence was in his telephone conversation with her friend Jamie. She presented the situation to make it seem like the girls didn't believe she ever went to the hospital at all. After the whole house turned on her for her story, retelling the tale to suit her narrative allowed her to get validation from someone to make herself feel better.

exactly...can you imagine "so I'm diagnosing you with stage three cervical cancer...but you should really get a confirmation."  What the huh?  Like you said, I was pretty certain that only an oncologist would give a person such a detailed diagnosis.  Yeah, Olivia is pretty shady and I wonder if there isn't some mental problem in the background that is very, very real.  Because at this point she keeps digging the hole deeper, I like the drama of BGC, but I feel like she and Diamond are maybe just too much....I feel like there are very real and very serious problems there.  

Maybe Olivia and Diamond shouldn't have been so fast to bully the two replacements, because now the entire house is focused on Olivia and her lying.

• Love 2

exactly...can you imagine "so I'm diagnosing you with stage three cervical cancer...but you should really get a confirmation."  What the huh?  Like you said, I was pretty certain that only an oncologist would give a person such a detailed diagnosis.  Yeah, Olivia is pretty shady and I wonder if there isn't some mental problem in the background that is very, very real.  Because at this point she keeps digging the hole deeper, I like the drama of BGC, but I feel like she and Diamond are maybe just too much....I feel like there are very real and very serious problems there.  

Maybe Olivia and Diamond shouldn't have been so fast to bully the two replacements, because now the entire house is focused on Olivia and her lying.

Not to mention, Olivia was the only girl in the house that made comments that suggest she was 'above' the type of behavior that the other girls were engaging in when trying to get rid of the original twins. Diamond went on record that she wasn't participating because she liked the twins and didn't mind them around. So originally Olivia is not a follower and not a bully, but then she happily jumps on board a 'prank' to isolate and attack two new, unsuspecting girls?

I agree, Olivia in particular seems to have baggage that should be dealt with in private. Her behavior is scary to me - not just for those around her but for herself.

• Love 3

Not to mention, Olivia was the only girl in the house that made comments that suggest she was 'above' the type of behavior that the other girls were engaging in when trying to get rid of the original twins. Diamond went on record that she wasn't participating because she liked the twins and didn't mind them around. So originally Olivia is not a follower and not a bully, but then she happily jumps on board a 'prank' to isolate and attack two new, unsuspecting girls?

I agree, Olivia in particular seems to have baggage that should be dealt with in private. Her behavior is scary to me - not just for those around her but for herself.

Yeah, she would be the girl I would sleep with one eye open around.

Lying about having cancer is something legit crazy people do....like stab you in your sleep crazy. 

I didn't like that bullying at all, and Olivia was hoping to get the spotlight off of her, but that backfired and now the whole house is coming at her.

The whole house, IMO, has a very different dynamic from BGCs of the past.  I suppose its the sister thing, but it all just feels a little darker this time.  Perhaps its Olivia and Diamond and their whole VC Andrews/Flowers in the Attic/Incest relationship.  But the issues are much deeper...like with Angela/Kristina....sounds like there was an abusive father and deep family wounds.  Even in past seasons where people had issues with their parents, it never felt quite that deep.  

Amber seems like the most normal one, but she also gives me a slightly crazy feeling as she sits there grinning talking about "well, maybe it went too far, but we can't turn back time."  with a smile pasted on her face the entire time.....the shit they pulled wasn't funny and it wasn't cute......why the creepy perma smile?

• Love 1

I think Diamond feels guilty that she wasn't in Olivia's life (through no fault of her own) when it's obvious Olivia has some serious issues. So Diamond overcompensates and Olivia eats it up. I'd like to think Diamond comes to her senses eventually, but I'm not holding my breath.

I think Diamond feels guilty that she wasn't in Olivia's life (through no fault of her own) when it's obvious Olivia has some serious issues. So Diamond overcompensates and Olivia eats it up. I'd like to think Diamond comes to her senses eventually, but I'm not holding my breath.

I think you're right, I think Diamond knows that Olivia straight up lied to everyone (including her) but is trying to make it work out of some sense of guilt/misplaced idea of love.

• Love 1

Torn between her ostracized sister and the rest of her roommates, Diamond finds herself on shaky ground in the house; four new girls arrive to stir things up; two of them rub the girls the wrong way.

Damn, I wish these Wallace twins had been sent in to replace the boring twins.  That would have been one hell of a fight.  I think they would have stood their ground and fought.

And while the twins are annoying, I'm tired of these girls acting like they are all from some rarefied society.  You bitches are on the bad girls club, you're not classy, and thats not why you were cast.  Yeah, these girls are ratchet....and so are all of you.  Although, the ugly sister may be just a little more ratchet than everyone else. Sweetheart, those shorts are not your friend!  And I really don't want to see your cellulite ass twerking as if your life depended on it.

Where the new twins lost me is when the one refused to clean up her vomit.  That shit is gross and there shouldn't be any discussion of who needs to clean up vomit.....that back and forth was dumb.

And I'm also tired of the girls constantly looking for people to pick on.  It should be a sign that they sent in four girls because the rest of you bitches are bullies that can't be trusted to be decent.  At first the girls were like "the twins are so boring, they won't drink and play truth or dare, they need to go!"  and now its "these twins are drinking and want to play with us, they need to go!" 

As for Diamond/Olivia......if it comes out again that they have lied they are toast in that house.

• Love 3

When you refer to the ugly sister, which one are you referring to? lol. I felt for the red head because I would have been gagging at the sight and smell of someone's vomit too, haha. That vomit twin is an annoying twin. The girl came to you nicely and asked you to clean up your own damn puke and you're gonna clap back and say no because it's not that deep? When you share a bathroom and have no consideration for the fact that puke stinks, it really makes me question your bodily senses and your hygiene. 

Olivia is trying too hard. 

These girls are too typical. Especially when it comes to replacements, they feel like they need to prove themselves. These girls don't really have much in the way for thought. EVERY season they have at least one original who goes home really early. Hey girls, did you ever think that they purposefully cast girls they think won't stay long because they know that like every other bad girl before you who thought she was the baddest and most unique - you all act the same way and drum up drama with the new girls. Every damn time. I can't wait for a girl to come on this show and have the smarts to realize that being part of the original cast is not equivalent to being the 'baddest' out there. 

I'm liking he rapping sisters so far. 

Red head really likes to hulk up when she's angry. She did this when she was yelling at Diamond about Olivia too, lol. 

• Love 1

Olivia spills a secret, sparking tension between her and Diamond. Meanwhile, Kristina tries to escape her sister's incessant criticism, and Jaimee and Jazmyn try to sidestep the repercussions of their loud mouths.

When you refer to the ugly sister, which one are you referring to? lol. I felt for the red head because I would have been gagging at the sight and smell of someone's vomit too, haha. That vomit twin is an annoying twin. The girl came to you nicely and asked you to clean up your own damn puke and you're gonna clap back and say no because it's not that deep? When you share a bathroom and have no consideration for the fact that puke stinks, it really makes me question your bodily senses and your hygiene. 

Olivia is trying too hard. 

These girls are too typical. Especially when it comes to replacements, they feel like they need to prove themselves. These girls don't really have much in the way for thought. EVERY season they have at least one original who goes home really early. Hey girls, did you ever think that they purposefully cast girls they think won't stay long because they know that like every other bad girl before you who thought she was the baddest and most unique - you all act the same way and drum up drama with the new girls. Every damn time. I can't wait for a girl to come on this show and have the smarts to realize that being part of the original cast is not equivalent to being the 'baddest' out there. 

I'm liking he rapping sisters so far. 

Red head really likes to hulk up when she's angry. She did this when she was yelling at Diamond about Olivia too, lol. 

Your point is taken, from now on I shall refer to her as "booty shorts," because damn if she doesn't have one pair of shorts and is wearing the hell out of them!  I wish we could have gone on a home visit with her to figure out what club she is stripping at, because that must be one hell of a scene.  I know I'm wrong, but I was laughing when she said the guy at the strip club said she was too ugly to strip....

The rapping sisters are fine, although they did seem quick to try to side with the "originals"  But I can't completely blame them, who wants to be associated with some chick vomiting and refusing to shower.  I'm not about that life either.

I can't even understand the argument about not cleaning up your damn throw up.....dirty bitch!  And there is only one bathroom in the house and you don't think you should clean your throw up?  Oh noes honey....oh noes.  And shame on them for showing that vomit because it made me want to vomit.

Wow, well call me stupid, because now that you brought up bringing in a person to purposefully leave early it makes absolute sense but I had never thought of it.  Damn.....makes sense, because those "original" twins seemed to fit the description of what you were saying.  And how the hell was there a secret bedroom?  Did they always know they were going to bring in new girls?

Olivia is kind of creepy to me....I sort of wish she and Diamond would just go home....I feel like Olivia is the sort of quiet girl that will cut a bitch while she sleeps.

Booty shorts seems dirty, and redhead does always seem to puff up....but I think its just a way for her to try to win arguments....which is stupid.

Still wish that they had put the twins (booty shorts and her sister) in the house instead of the two who (intelligently) just left.  I think those two are just ratchet enough for it to have really turned into a fight and it would have served all those "originals" right.  In fact, I wonder if the BGC producers didn't decide to punish the girls by bringing in booty shorts + sister, because I can already tell those girls are going to be a problem and probably won't be easily pushed out of the house.

• Love 1

On one had, it would serve the originals right for getting on like that, but on the other hand, the sisters would have annoyed the hell out of me too. They're super obnoxious.

I would honestly be relieved if Diamond and Olivia aren't actually sisters because then I won't have to feel as disturbed about the way they fondle each other.

• Love 2

^^ Olivia just gives me the creeps, and yes, it would make things a whole lot less Flowers in the Attic if they aren't sisters.

Oh no doubt booty shorts and her sister are annoying......but the "originals" deserve it.  I know if I was a BGC producer, I would punish them with the most annoying "replacements" I could find after what they did.

• Love 2

As a lifelong Philly resident (first 25th and Diamond now G-Town, nukkas!!), I'm shuddering.

Booty Shorts - Ewwwwww!  How in the bluedilly fuck do you not see that vomit on the floor is straight up nasty?!  And to get upset because you were asked to clean it up?!  I'm assuming there must be a lot of stankiness going on in the club dressing room, '[cause not showering?!  OMFG her puss must smell like old chitlins and collard greens, no wonder the customer wasn't attracted to her trifling ass!

I really need someone to fuck Kristina up badly, she takes things wayyyyyyyyy out of proportion when it doesn't need to be, I can't stand her ass.

Angela is no better with her Jekyll and Hyde ass....first she wants to have a good relationship with her sister then she verbally abuses her every chance she gets....I need both of these bitches out like yesterday.

Asia has funny voices but she needs to go too....you know good and damned well that if someone had thrown flour on that weave you wouldn't have thought it funny.  FOH!

Finally we have Lyin' Livvy....maybe I'm cynical but when she first started whining about 'having cancer' I smelled an attention whore-seeking rat; but once it came out that she had lied I was done with her.  I wouldn't give her ass the time of day either, lying heiffa.

• Love 1

As a lifelong Philly resident (first 25th and Diamond now G-Town, nukkas!!), I'm shuddering.

Booty Shorts - Ewwwwww!  How in the bluedilly fuck do you not see that vomit on the floor is straight up nasty?!  And to get upset because you were asked to clean it up?!  I'm assuming there must be a lot of stankiness going on in the club dressing room, '[cause not showering?!  OMFG her puss must smell like old chitlins and collard greens, no wonder the customer wasn't attracted to her trifling ass!

I really need someone to fuck Kristina up badly, she takes things wayyyyyyyyy out of proportion when it doesn't need to be, I can't stand her ass.

Angela is no better with her Jekyll and Hyde ass....first she wants to have a good relationship with her sister then she verbally abuses her every chance she gets....I need both of these bitches out like yesterday.

Asia has funny voices but she needs to go too....you know good and damned well that if someone had thrown flour on that weave you wouldn't have thought it funny.  FOH!

Finally we have Lyin' Livvy....maybe I'm cynical but when she first started whining about 'having cancer' I smelled an attention whore-seeking rat; but once it came out that she had lied I was done with her.  I wouldn't give her ass the time of day either, lying heiffa.

LOL.  I totally agree, but who lies about cancer?  Her story sounded all sorts of weird though....I thought that untreated stage 3 cancer would leave you tired, or sick or bloated or something....at least a little weak or something.  And it was so odd to have such a specific diagnosis after checking into the emergency room.  I've watched every episode of House, MD -- and thats not how it works.

I cannot even with Booty Shorts.....you just know she is going to be a nightmare to live around.  The only time she is going to go into that bathroom is to vomit or poop.  Because she appears to be allergic to soap.  If you're not even considerate enough to clean up your own damn vomit....or you think your own vomit is "not that serious!" you're not about to clean up any other mess you leave lying around in the kitchen.  If I had to live with her, I would invest in buckets of hand sanitizer, because I would be very unsure about her general hygiene.  That club she was stripping at probably smells of rotting fish if she wasn't cleaning herself.  But hey, I'm glad that they dumped that nightmare on these girls.....I think Booty Shorts should be a punishment for every BGC group that decides to bully people.

I'm so tired of the "originals" entire behavior over the clear bullying.  First, they did it, so they obviously had no problem with it.  So someone like Angela can miss me with her fake tears and crying about how she "can't go out like a bully!"  Well bitch, should have thought about that before ganging up with 5 other people to go against 2!  Second, Laura the Lame "forgiving" them was just ridiculous.  Third, they are still busy congratulating themselves for "getting the replacements out" in their confessionals and talking heads!  Every single one of them sat there and said "oh, I feel bad about it" and made sad faces at the producers....and then went right into the confessional and patted themselves on the back for it!  Tanisha isn't a very good reunion host, so I know she won't mention what two face liars they are, but I wish she would.

• Love 3

Sister puke needs to create a synonym for ratchet because she uses the term way too much. Fitting but still, very overdone. 

Very petty of the other girls to think that speaking to the annoying sisters means you're straddling the fence. Every year it's the same mentality where the girls bully and then get upset when in the group chooses not to alienate. And to say the girls are alienating themselves when it's really the other girls alienating them. They just choose to go out and do their own thing rather than mope around in the house acting so sad about the other girls not liking them. 

Annoying sisters really shouldn't be harping on anyone's looks. Really girls. Based on the spoilers for next week, I think I may just be impressed with how they handle themselves. It seems that despite how annoying they are, they don't let the other girls get the best of them and they don't lay hands either unless it's to retaliate when being attacked. I don't think they're trying to be annoying, I just think they really are naturally loud, ratchet girls, lol. 

They're exes...oh man. I can't tell which one of them is telling their truth or if they both came on for selfish reasons but one cracked and had to throw the other under the bus to save face. Olivia's reason didn't make sense because even if Diamond did get somewhere with her career because of the BGC exposure, surely in their time together someone would have known that they weren't sisters and would have outed them. Diamond's reason doesn't seem honest either. 

• Love 1

I'm so done with this shit where everyone gangs up on one or two girls and ostracizes them.  Yes, booty shorts and her sister are ratchet and loud, but everyone else is coming off looking boring and lame.  And none of these girls is any classier than anyone else.  I'm so tired of that stupid shit.  And I'm real tired of the stupid ass expression on Ambers face.  I don't know who the fuck she thinks she is, but she is no one special, she is on the same ratchet ass, low brow show as everyone else. All these girls are lame.....you're such bad girls, well admit that you hid their makeup since you're such a bad girl.  Both of those girls have left you alone and not caused any trouble since they came back, so now you're just picking on them for no good reason.

And, as for the other new girls, they are weak as fuck and I'm tired of them too.  Booty shorts called it right, those two are just on a bandwagon.

Wow....finished the episode....how is Diamond selling herself as a victim in all of this?

And what in the hell?  "I was doing this to help everyone."  Everyone who?  Who is going to be helped by you being on BGC besides you?

Olivia still lied about the cancer, but I wonder if that wasn't some plan that Diamond cooked up.  And Olivia was telling her and telling her and telling her that she was going to do this, so I don't feel sorry for Diamond at all.  If you know this girl is holding your big secret, you better be kissing ALL her ass.

But seriously, why is Olivia still there?  Didn't she want to leave?

I sure hope Asia and Amber get sent home....in fact, I would love it if booty shorts sent the whole crew packing.

• Love 1

Annoying sisters really shouldn't be harping on anyone's looks. Really girls. Based on the spoilers for next week, I think I may just be impressed with how they handle themselves. It seems that despite how annoying they are, they don't let the other girls get the best of them and they don't lay hands either unless it's to retaliate when being attacked. I don't think they're trying to be annoying, I just think they really are naturally loud, ratchet girls, lol. 

They're exes...oh man. I can't tell which one of them is telling their truth or if they both came on for selfish reasons but one cracked and had to throw the other under the bus to save face. Olivia's reason didn't make sense because even if Diamond did get somewhere with her career because of the BGC exposure, surely in their time together someone would have known that they weren't sisters and would have outed them. Diamond's reason doesn't seem honest either. 

And let it be said....this is the Bad Girls Club.  If these dummies want to be on the Classy Girls Club, they should apply for that show.

But not a damn one of them was chosen because they are classy or paragons of virtue....they were chosen because they were supposed to be bad.  I don't see what is bad about following everyone else.  You were basically chosen because you were the most ratchet, low class, thirsty chick that had an equally low class, thirsty sister.

And Diamond can STFU at any moment because she is the worst of the bandwagon followers.

Olivia clearly just got mad enough at Diamond to go for the nuclear option.  I think thats all it is.  She was watching Diamond get all the acceptance from the group, while she was still on the outs and Diamond not standing up for her, and she played her trump card.  Diamond should have managed Olivia better.

I agree about booty shorts picking on anyone's looks.....but really, I think she had a point about the protein shakes.....of course made while she is drinking grey goose in the morning.

And let it be said....this is the Bad Girls Club.  If these dummies want to be on the Classy Girls Club, they should apply for that show.

But not a damn one of them was chosen because they are classy or paragons of virtue....they were chosen because they were supposed to be bad.  I don't see what is bad about following everyone else.  You were basically chosen because you were the most ratchet, low class, thirsty chick that had an equally low class, thirsty sister.

And Diamond can STFU at any moment because she is the worst of the bandwagon followers.

Olivia clearly just got mad enough at Diamond to go for the nuclear option.  I think thats all it is.  She was watching Diamond get all the acceptance from the group, while she was still on the outs and Diamond not standing up for her, and she played her trump card.  Diamond should have managed Olivia better.

I agree about booty shorts picking on anyone's looks.....but really, I think she had a point about the protein shakes.....of course made while she is drinking grey goose in the morning.

Not sure if Olivia told the whole story or not but it was a horrible plan whoever made that up. Diamond and Olivia are both horrible. Both are liars. While the girls kept Diamond at bay after the cancer incident, turns out that they were right to think that Diamond was in on something and was lying to them. They were just wrong about what it was. There are many reasons to question Diamond's intelligence but the fact that she had someone holding a secret for her cause yet didn't bother to handle her better in the house is all levels of dumb.

Protein shakes don't make you fat, but they can bulk you up. For the most part, it won't have the same effect on women as men because we just aren't built that way but if you're a workout fiend, protein is great to repair muscle tears between workouts and reduce soreness. We only see a fraction of what they do in the house, but if red-head isn't exercising then she probably shouldn't be drinking so much protein shakes.

• Love 1

They just choose to go out and do their own thing rather than mope around in the house acting so sad about the other girls not liking them.

This shit right chere?  Is precisely why the other girls cain't stand them.....they go out, have loud fun, sleep, don't shower then go right back out and do it again!!  And who are the others to try to 'school' them on how to behave?!

Regarding Hide-gate....I would have (through gritted teeth of course) asked the girls once to put my make up where it was; then, if no one replaced it when they went out I would have systematically gone through every roommate's belongings, just throwing shit out.  Now that's a true Carlito Brigante move, motherfuckas....a true BG don't hide shit, bitch destroys and throws shit out.

Lying Livvy and Duplicitous Diamond can both FOAD right now....and just what 'career' is Diamond angling for, the first black lesbian rapper?  Dear, that's already been done.

• Love 1

There's no way the producers didn't know they weren't sisters. Now that they've been found out they absolutely need to be kicked out. 

Also I'm laughing at anyone thinking that Bad Girls Club is going to be a good stepping stone to helping a career. Diamond's been pretty bland and in the background unless Olivia is involved anyway.

Edited by jamfly
  • Love 1

There's no way the producers didn't know they weren't sisters.

THIS. So for Laura the life coach to act all betrayed is bullshit. I'm sure she knew from the jump, as did the producers…so I can see why Diamond wasn't happy when she had that brief talk with one of them. The producers did this to ensure plenty of drama (& probably encouraged Olivia to talk about her nonexistent cancer). That's why I don't think Diamond and Olivia should be forced out. The producers were willing to set this all in motion…no backing down now IMO.

• Love 3

Lies and violence impact Melissa and Allison as Jasmyn and Jaimee remain allies against the others. Also, the fate of Olivia and Diamond is sealed when a decision is made, and high jinks abound after a night of partying.

This show is so hilarious.....

1. Diamond -- LMAO....no sweetheart, you will not be remembered for having a good time, or whatever, you're always only going to be known as part of that weird duo that lied about being sisters to get on BGC.  As much as you hate Olivia, your name will always be coupled with hers.

2. Olivia -- as weird as she is, I know that I like her more than Diamond.  She seemed a little miserable from the first day, and I truly think that she was talked into doing the show by Diamond.  I have no idea which one of them came up with the cancer story.  I wonder if it the cancer was supposed to "recur" during Olivia's time in the house, so Olivia would have to leave and Diamond could "further her career" alone in the house and make a bunch of speeches about how hard it is.

3. Angela -- Does she not hear herself?  Who in the hell wants to hang out with someone who is constantly nagging them and putting them down?  There is a reason why your sister can make friends and you can't.  Its probably because you're an insufferable bitch.  Every two minutes Angela has some put down for Kristina.  And she is always blaming Kristina for everything she does......everything Angela does that gets her into trouble she places at Kristina's feet.  Why should Kristina force herself to hang around Angela, when Angela is always such a killjoy?

4. Booty Shorts -- Those girls do look like they might smell funky, but the other girls are so easily played by them.  Those girls may not be much, but they are bad girls, they do what they want, when they want, say what they want and whatever.  However, I think they were rude as hell to that chef, and that isn't a good look at all.

5.  Laura the Lame -- when are they going to get rid of her, she is as useless as tits on a bull.  At least leave her "sessions" for a web series, or something people can watch on YouTube.

6. Was that chef named "Gavi Gabi?"  thats cute!

7. What kind of cooking are these girls doing where cooking in your underwear would be unsanitary?  I've cooked in my underwear and I don't see how anything gross would get into the food.....

8.  Having said that, those two need to put on some damn clothes already.

• Love 1

Why was the producer acting butt hurt when she kicked Olivia and Diamond out of the house? Girl, y'all do background checks, don't act like this was brand new information.

Yeah, I find it hard to believe that this was some big Poirot mystery that was difficult to figure out.  

These two seem maybe capable of a Scooby Doo caper....at best.

• Love 1

Be still my heart, booty shorts sister actually wore something other than her booty shorts. Funny that of all people it was those two complaining about the house being dirty. Those girls don't seem very hygienic. 

The sisters are very annoying but I like their spunk. They don't back down. 

That role playing scene was really lame and painful to watch. Is that really what amuses them? Talking about the bully group knows how to have fun in a classy way - the only fun they seem to have is when they get together as a group to trash talk and mock someone else. 

Angela is a piece of work. She isn't putting any effort into mending her relationship with her sister. The times that she does talk to her sister she's either insulting her or guilting her because she's always having to take care of her. But with that said, someone needs to take the bottle out of Kristina's hands. That girl is sloppy beyond words. She seemed possessed. 

Olivia and Diamond who? Already forgotten. 

• Love 2

I hate people who scream at the top of their lungs in enclosed spaces (blame it on DC commuting on the blue and green lines)...so I felt like the grinch's evil smile every time I saw the Js get in a fight and lose a top, or a track.  

And they absolutely look unfamiliar with bathing on a weekly basis.

• Love 2

Be still my heart, booty shorts sister actually wore something other than her booty shorts. Funny that of all people it was those two complaining about the house being dirty. Those girls don't seem very hygienic. 

The sisters are very annoying but I like their spunk. They don't back down. 

That role playing scene was really lame and painful to watch. Is that really what amuses them? Talking about the bully group knows how to have fun in a classy way - the only fun they seem to have is when they get together as a group to trash talk and mock someone else. 

Angela is a piece of work. She isn't putting any effort into mending her relationship with her sister. The times that she does talk to her sister she's either insulting her or guilting her because she's always having to take care of her. But with that said, someone needs to take the bottle out of Kristina's hands. That girl is sloppy beyond words. She seemed possessed. 

Olivia and Diamond who? Already forgotten. 

I almost died when they both went out in matching acid washed booty shorts.  How is that a thing?

I feel the same way you do about the two of them.  I would never in my entire life want to live in the same house or even the same apartment complex as them, but they amuse me.  Especially because I think the producers went out and purposefully found replacements that would be a punishment.

I wonder if they are going to get replacements for Diamond and Olivia?  I hope so, because I would like to see the power dynamic shift a little.  The Millionaires, so far, to me, have been a disappointment.  

I hate people who scream at the top of their lungs in enclosed spaces (blame it on DC commuting on the blue and green lines)...so I felt like the grinch's evil smile every time I saw the Js get in a fight and lose a top, or a track.  

And they absolutely look unfamiliar with bathing on a weekly basis.

The funny thing is that I don't think it would hurt either of their feelings to "lose a top" on TV.  And that track looked like a $1.99 clip in from the Sally Beauty Supply.

• Love 1