Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

13 hours ago, Watermelon said:

her pretty ass still lied about having stage 3 cancer for attention so booooo. She sucks.

I'm wondering now why Diamond and Olivia would want to date each other when they clearly look related, even if they aren't.  And now I'm sad they didn't put Diamond and CeeJai in the same real world house with Jenna. How fun that might have been...

Absolutely true about Olivia.  It really hit home when Amber said she had a friend that died from cancer.....to lie about having cancer....I just can't.  I wish Tanisha had asked who decided to tell THAT lie.

My kingdom for Jenna to spend a week in the BGC house.  ANY BGC house.  She wouldn't be talking that mess for very long, because those are the girls that would beat in the rest of her funky teeth.

• Love 2

Conclusion.  The Wallace siblings are in the crosshairs in a reunion edition.  Also: Hana and Suha have a vendetta against Angela and Kristina, and the ladies reflect on their favorite aspect of being a "bad girl."

All I have to say is that Melissa needs to burn that horrible dress

and Angela is still kind of the worst.  Again with that "well if you were an OG I would have gotten along with you."  Tired of that lack of logic from her.

I'm not sure to think about J&J having to leave, I do think that they were too loud to get much story out since it was fight after fight after fight.....but they generally don't kick people out of the reunion for instigating fights.  The reunion is the one place where generally any and all fights are allowed.  IIRC (and I may not) Erica wasn't kicked off even after she mollywhopped Julie at the reunion.

3 hours ago, RCharter said:

I'm not sure to think about J&J having to leave, I do think that they were too loud to get much story out since it was fight after fight after fight.....but they generally don't kick people out of the reunion for instigating fights.  The reunion is the one place where generally any and all fights are allowed.  IIRC (and I may not) Erica wasn't kicked off even after she mollywhopped Julie at the reunion.

I think their issue with J&J was my issue with them, they didn't have an off switch. It was turn up! Turn up! Turn up! Which is not conducive for a show where you're trying to tell stories and hash out issues. At least there were times when Erika was able to sit, joke, and compose herself. J&J were constant screaming and jumping out of their seats messes.   

Angela really is a special breed of bitch. Granted, I wasn't the biggest Hanan and Susu fan but she could have at least mustered a simple apology for a brawl that went too far. Having said that, I need Hanan and Susu to stop playing the victim card when they were going around throwing chairs and picture frames. What about dem hands? lol

All in all, it was a pretty decent season with a boring reunion. Bring on the social media whores! lol  

• Love 2

I don't see the point of J&J's constant screaming if you arent going to run up.  You never really beat anybody's ass, all you can do is brag about the fact that you didn't actually get hurt too much.  And damn, ugly J is rude as hell, unbothered by her sister's fucked up leg lmao.

Kristina has a whole host of issues that Laura can't help her with.  She probably needs medication.

Angela is almost always wrong, but she was very right that Susu and Hanan were only mad about the glass throwing because she didn't miss. They really did throw all kids of shit, poorly lol.

so the next season will be subtitled "Social Disruption"..i wonder if there will be some kind of interactive element,i.e "Vote on twitter for who you would like to see get beat down/kicked out of the house" or something lol

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TDT said:

so the next season will be subtitled "Social Disruption"..i wonder if there will be some kind of interactive element,i.e "Vote on twitter for who you would like to see get beat down/kicked out of the house" or something lol

I just realize we went this entire season without a mattress in the pool :(  That was like a BGC rite of passage.

• Love 2
On 6/8/2016 at 6:21 AM, RCharter said:

All I have to say is that Melissa needs to burn that horrible dress

and Angela is still kind of the worst.  Again with that "well if you were an OG I would have gotten along with you."  Tired of that lack of logic from her.

I honestly think that J&J were kicked out because they wanted Hana and Suha on the stage because there was a good possibility that Hana and Suha would get into a physical fight with Angela and Kristina. J&J were more likely to get involved in support of their friends than the other girls would have been likely to get involved on behalf of Angela and Kristina. While J&J were loud, so much of the reunion had to do with them because they were the only ones that weren't boring among those group of girls so of course a lot of their storyline was centred around J&J's involvement. In which case, it seems unlikely that J&J would keep their mouths shut while everyone else is talking about them and taking their digs. 

Angela is vile. You threw a glass at someone's face because you were acting like a bratty 'look at me' bitch and she didn't think an apology was owed? Instead you continue to make insults about their skills as a mother. Angela is the worst kind of person. How are you going to claim that you feel threatened by someone yet you are instigating, in their face and you strike first at them? Then she claimed she wasn't intimidated and then she said it was because she's a fat bitch. You have as much personality as you have intelligence - so not much. They're all ratchet but I wouldn't be calling out anyway if they had left the girl with a nice bruise to remember them by. 

• Love 1