Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

Angela struggles to enjoy her own birthday when she grows jealous of Kristina's friendship with Asia. Meanwhile, Angela's party features a pub crawl and a scavenger hunt, but the fun comes to an abrupt halt when new sisters unexpectedly arrive.

Some of these girls should have signed up for the "Boring Girls Club,"  I may not 100% approve of the ratchet twins (I can't even call them booty shorts anymore, because all the girls wear those same sorry acid washed shorts) -- but I have never in my life heard of someone in the bad girls club demanding that boys NOT be invited over.  What the hell kind of bad girl is that?  Those girls have just as much a right to invite people over as anyone else.

In my personal life, I don't like having tons of people around, and turning up or whatever....so I get it, but I'm not going to sign up to be on the Bad Girls Club either.  Not entirely sure how I feel about the new girls, but I think they both wear WAYYYY too much makeup.  And that is in a house of girls that wear a ton of makeup.  It makes both of them look really old.

Thank goodness there was no Laura this episode....thank you BGC producers for that small favor.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RCharter said:

Not entirely sure how I feel about the new girls, but I think they both wear WAYYYY too much makeup.

Someone said it on the show and I completely agree - they seem like Kardashian wannabes. Which is gross in itself.

• Love 3

How you gonna be a bad girl and not want to bring ratchet dudes back to the house?  Lame.

I liked that Red was willing to stay with her sister, despite her sister acting like an asshole 95% of the time.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

How you gonna be a bad girl and not want to bring ratchet dudes back to the house?  Lame.

I liked that Red was willing to stay with her sister, despite her sister acting like an asshole 95% of the time.

Thats what I'm sayin'!  Bringing ratchet dudes back to the house is a bedrock of the bad girls club....just like throwing someone's mattress in a pool!

• Love 2

Jazmyn and Jaimee flex their power as they gain allies in the new roommates.  Meanwhile, Angela's fate is sealed after tussling with a new housemate, and Allison and Melissa mull over their own departure.

1. Its hilarious how quick Christina was to agree to go back without Angela.  If there is anything that should give Angela some self-awareness, it should be the fact that her own sister was dying to get rid of her because she is such a killjoy.

2.  The Millionaires are the weakest bitches on planet earth.  They only wanted to "leave" when they saw that the rest of the house wasn't going to side with them against Jasmine and Jaime.  They were clearly just picking a fight when Jasmine and Jaime came back into the house, as soon as those girls came back in the two of them were like "so you're not even going to talk about last night?!??"  and then when they tried to talk about it, the two of them got mad again.  Sorry, but that was a total win for Jasmine and Jaime, because from where I sit, they pushed Allison and Melissa out.

2b.  And by the way, Melissa does have a very odd body shape, she needs to stay far, far away from exposed midriff tops.

3. Its so funny how its a different ballgame now that there are more replacements than "originals."  It doesn't feel good, does it Asia?

4. I don't know what the hell these girls are talking about.  Kristina talks about how crass J&J dress, but Asia was wearing an even worse pair of booty shorts to the club!  And while I may think J&J look dumb twerking, its because I think twerking itself is dumb, but they both seem to be masters of doing it.

5. I can't believe that Suha/Hunan has children and is on this show....that is so sad.  There was someone else who had a kid and I felt sorry for her little boy because I knew he was going to get picked on once people saw the show.

6. I wonder if they are going to get three new girls?

7. How funny was it that the only two girls in the house that night were the two that just showed up.

8.  I like Suha and Hunan, even if I'm not spelling their names correctly.  It would have been very easy for them to be taken in by the implicit flattery -- "well, Jasmine and Jaime aren't cute like you two."  But they saw through the bullshit.

24 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

I laughed at the speed that Red decided to ditch her sister and stay in the house.

Oh yeah, once they gave her an excuse boy she ran with it....."well, I'm only going to stay so we can work with Laura..."  hilarious.

The ladies auction themselves off for charity.  Also: The parents arrive for Parents' Weekend, but some of them don't get along; and real-life growth from the Babicz sisters comes to the fore.

3 hours ago, leticia said:

Did anyone laugh at the fight on the bus when Jazmyn's foot was in the air? It was huge and curved like a claw.  Nearly gave me nightmares, LOL!

LOL, that sounds hilarious, but I can barely see anything when these girls fight!  

1. Am I the only one who FF though everything with Laura....she is the worst.  I hated that she was so featured in this episode, and I think all the girls are under orders to make it seem like she is helpful.  But she is ridiculous.  "So, next time call Hunan when you have a problem, not Suha."  Thats ridiculous, you think you're going to change someone's behavior overnight after years and years of being one way?  The mothers behavior AND the daughter's?  After sitting with them for a total of what.....an hour?  And suddenly everyone has come to the realization.....after an hour with Laura.....that they have to change their ways?  And then with J & J.  "so, neither of your parents are here....why don't you make a video?  Now everything is resolved right?"  Huh?  Can't they just get rid of Laura and use her salary towards a fun trip, or a few extra bottles of liquor or something?  She is literally so useless that its annoying to me.

2. I can't blame Kristina -- Angela is such a miserable human being that I would stay in the house too without her.  And stupid ass Laura can't even see how much of a game Angela is playing "I'm only asking that she try, and give me a few minutes of the day"  Bullshit!  The minute Kristina calls her I'm sure Angela starts in with the blame and nagging and her general miserable nature.  But Laura is too damn stupid to see that Angela is manipulative.  The only thing that makes Angela happy is nagging Kristina.  The fact that she can't be in the house doing it 24 hours a day and has to be alone must be terrible for her.

3. Sad for J & J -- their mother didn't care enough to hold her feelings back for even a few hours, and their dad just came to LA for a free trip and a tee shirt.  I'm glad those girls have each other, because I suspect thats all they will have in life.

4. Suha and Hunan's mom looks like an anime!  she is adorable!

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Darva6 said:

That charity auction was so awkward. I actually felt bed for Kristina and I can't stand any of these chicks!

So, here was my thing.  One girl was like "well, we're not hooking or anything."  But then went on to say that they were going to sell 20 minute dates for cash....and I was like "this is sounding more and more like hooking"  And with the way these girls carry themselves, none of them need to be that close to the line.

They look like they dragged those guys from the nearest rehab clinic/homeless shelter.  I'm shocked someone was willing to spend their meth money on a 20 minute date with Kristina.

• Love 1

I just....I hate the J's.  Kristina is annoying. One of the new girl's ass is so huge and LOW I can't imagine its actually real. But it jiggles like it is, so I'm confused.

But the Js bray like donkeys and look unclean.  I'm definitely in support of anybody fighting them then throwing them into a pool of soap. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Watermelon said:

I just....I hate the J's.  Kristina is annoying. One of the new girl's ass is so huge and LOW I can't imagine its actually real. But it jiggles like it is, so I'm confused.

But the Js bray like donkeys and look unclean.  I'm definitely in support of anybody fighting them then throwing them into a pool of soap. 

I'm thinking silicone injections....I just watched a documentary on it though so I may be seeing silicone where there is just an ass implant.  I just think the silicone makes it still jiggly but bigger.  Either way, I don't know how they buy pants because they have relatively small waistlines.

I think I would hate the J's, if I didn't hate everyone else more.  Its like that old saying...the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  I just hate the way the OG's behave that I like the J's by default.  And I do respect that in spite of what anyone else says, they do what they want......everyone has their own definition of a bad girl....but that kind of fits my definition of a bad girl.  

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, RCharter said:

I'm thinking silicone injections....I just watched a documentary on it though so I may be seeing silicone where there is just an ass implant.  I just think the silicone makes it still jiggly but bigger.  Either way, I don't know how they buy pants because they have relatively small waistlines.

I think I would hate the J's, if I didn't hate everyone else more.  Its like that old saying...the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  I just hate the way the OG's behave that I like the J's by default.  And I do respect that in spite of what anyone else says, they do what they want......everyone has their own definition of a bad girl....but that kind of fits my definition of a bad girl.  

Yeah...no.  I like Amber and Asia. Amber reminds me of family members of mine. Perfectly normal, accomplished depending on your opinion,  fun in a club, but is down to fight if need be.  

I'm not interested in "strippers" who look like they work the daytime shift at a truck stop screaming sounds like stereotypes of deaf people.  That's not a bad girl. That's just...loud and wrong.

I'd actually put Suha and Hunan as the real Bad Girls as defined by this show. Garish makeup, big booties, shit talking, and super willing to fight without being obnoxious every waking moment. And again. Clean.  This matters to me. I truly think Jazmine and Jamie smell like outside. Like the outside near a trashcan.  When the breeze blows and catches you off guard.

• Love 2
Just now, Watermelon said:

Yeah...no.  I like Amber and Asia. Amber reminds me of family members of mine. Perfectly normal, accomplished depending on your opinion,  fun in a club, but is down to fight if need be.  

I'm not interested in "strippers" who look like they work the daytime shift at a truck stop screaming sounds like stereotypes of deaf people.  That's not a bad girl. That's just...loud and wrong.

I'd actually put Suha and Hunan as the real Bad Girls as defined by this show. Garish makeup, big booties, shit talking, and super willing to fight without being obnoxious every waking moment. And again. Clean.  This matters to me. I truly think Jazmine and Jamie smell like outside. Like the outside near a trashcan.  When the breeze blows and catches you off guard.

When the show started I liked Amber....but as time goes on, she just seems kinda boring.  And she has a very, very strange demeanor....like a constant creepy smile that weirds me out.  As for Asia, some of it is her voice.  And for any of these girls to think they are better than any other girl is laughable to me.  You're seriously on the Bad Girls Club trying to convince me that you're classier than some other chick?  GTFOH.  Head down the street and audition for Classy Girls Club, because that is not what this show has ever been about.  Yet there are always girls that will claim some level of superiority.  But they all look like $25 hookers when they go out, and every single season the house is a disaster.  But mostly, the two of them are just part of that OG group that made it a point to be giant assholes to the new girls that came in after the Staten Island girls left.  I think this has been one of the most boring BGC houses in recent memory.  No visitors, except for that guy with the cooking lesson.

To me, they all look like strippers working the daytime shift.  Not a one of them is running around that house wearing the Spring Chico's line...most of them are wearing the same Forever 21 bodycon dresses, or bootie shorts (Amber was the last one who had those on, and they looked just as bad on her as they did on J&J).

I think in the house J & J are generally quiet, the last fight they were in with the Millionaires was because Melissa wanted to air some grievance with them from the previous night.  In fact she was upset that they didn't want to talk about it IIRC.  Even in the cooking class....they were quiet, showed up, and Angela promptly picked a fight.

Since my TV doesn't have smellovision, their cleanliness doesn't matter to me.  I wouldn't want to live with anyone in that house.

• Love 2

The charity auction was awkward. I felt second hand embarrassment for Kristina only because it's not easy to put yourself out there in a way where the response you get is so interwoven with how the people in the room perceive your outer beauty. No surprise that Asia fetched the most money. If only she could do something about her voice, lol.

I totally get the behaviour of ratchet sister 1 and 2. An absentee father who made the trek for the free trip and a mother who likes the sound of her own voice. There's no doubt in my mind that their fractured relationship with their father is in part to the way their mother treats and talks about him. Their loyalty is to the one that raised them, which is understandable, but they weren't ready to try and make amends with their father because they clearly weren't ready to address their mother's behaviour. Your mother trashed him the entire time he was there and you both entertained her so you should have no expectation that he's going to stick around.

I'm not sure Kristina and Angela's relationship will mend. For all of Kristina's flaws, her sister beats her down verbally. The entire face to face I saw as a manipulation on Angela's part to make her sister feel bad about Angela being stuck on an island by herself even though it was all her fault. She went to the house to repair her relationship with Kristina but she didn't seem to care about that when she flung a glass at someone's face all because they were taking attention away from her on her birthday. She's still juvenile but is deluded into thinking she's some mature, wise beyond her years type of girl. Even further to her hypocrisy? She spent the entire time lecturing Kristina on her behaviour and blaming Kristina for her low down actions and in the end, who was the idiot that threw glass at someone's face and got ejected? It sure as hell wasn't the girl that you kept talking down to as though she needed your guidance. Angela needs to take a seat and Kristina may need to just cut her losses and be okay with having a relationship from a distance with her sister. The further apart they are physically, the more Kristina will be able to love herself.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm not sure Kristina and Angela's relationship will mend. For all of Kristina's flaws, her sister beats her down verbally. The entire face to face I saw as a manipulation on Angela's part to make her sister feel bad about Angela being stuck on an island by herself even though it was all her fault. She went to the house to repair her relationship with Kristina but she didn't seem to care about that when she flung a glass at someone's face all because they were taking attention away from her on her birthday. She's still juvenile but is deluded into thinking she's some mature, wise beyond her years type of girl. Even further to her hypocrisy? She spent the entire time lecturing Kristina on her behaviour and blaming Kristina for her low down actions and in the end, who was the idiot that threw glass at someone's face and got ejected? It sure as hell wasn't the girl that you kept talking down to as though she needed your guidance. Angela needs to take a seat and Kristina may need to just cut her losses and be okay with having a relationship from a distance with her sister. The further apart they are physically, the more Kristina will be able to love herself.

I totally agree, I think at some point they are just going to have to accept that they will have to love each other from a distance, because they can't have that close sister bond that the other sisters seem to have.  And I absolutely saw Angela's manipulation during the Skype session...it annoyed the hell out of me that Laura...a "trained" counselor/coach.....didn't see it and address it.  It just adds to her general uselessness.

I think its even worse than that, I think Angela missed having Kristina around to beat up on.  She constantly would say in the house that she didn't understand why Kristina didn't want to hang out with her, but if Kristina bothered Angela so much....she shouldn't have wanted to hang out with her either.  But I think Angela enjoys having Kristina around to belittle, so I think Angela absolutely enjoys being around Kristina because she can put her down and feel superior.  So any phone conversation that Angela and Kristina has.....I'm sure it quickly turns into Angela guilting her and belittling her and putting her down.  So why should Kristina want to deal with that?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RCharter said:

I totally agree, I think at some point they are just going to have to accept that they will have to love each other from a distance, because they can't have that close sister bond that the other sisters seem to have.  And I absolutely saw Angela's manipulation during the Skype session...it annoyed the hell out of me that Laura...a "trained" counselor/coach.....didn't see it and address it.  It just adds to her general uselessness.

I think its even worse than that, I think Angela missed having Kristina around to beat up on.  She constantly would say in the house that she didn't understand why Kristina didn't want to hang out with her, but if Kristina bothered Angela so much....she shouldn't have wanted to hang out with her either.  But I think Angela enjoys having Kristina around to belittle, so I think Angela absolutely enjoys being around Kristina because she can put her down and feel superior.  So any phone conversation that Angela and Kristina has.....I'm sure it quickly turns into Angela guilting her and belittling her and putting her down.  So why should Kristina want to deal with that?

Yeah, I definitely see it as a control thing. I honestly think that Angela's meanness is very disturbing. She's trying to turn Kristina into her abuse victim. She beats Kristina down, blames Kristina for her behaviour and then makes Kristina feel as though she loves Kristina more than Kristina loves her. All of the signs of emotional abuse that alienates someone into thinking that they're unlovable and that they need to endure that type of abuse because if they don't, no one else will love and support them. She hasn't broken Kristina down because Kristina knows that she has her father's support.

I think Angela came on the show thinking that Kristina would be the one having all of her flaws pointed out to her but instead, Kristina is the one that forged genuine relationships with the other girls by just being herself.

• Love 3
Just now, RHJunkie said:

Yeah, I definitely see it as a control thing. I honestly think that Angela's meanness is very disturbing. She's trying to turn Kristina into her abuse victim. She beats Kristina down, blames Kristina for her behaviour and then makes Kristina feel as though she loves Kristina more than Kristina loves her. All of the signs of emotional abuse that alienates someone into thinking that they're unlovable and that they need to endure that type of abuse because if they don't, no one else will love and support them. She hasn't broken Kristina down because Kristina knows that she has her father's support.

I think Angela came on the show thinking that Kristina would be the one having all of her flaws pointed out to her but instead, Kristina is the one that forged genuine relationships with the other girls by just being herself.

Yes!  That is exactly it, and I had been thinking the same thing.  Angela is like an abuser, and Kristina is her victim.  And it further supports your theory, in seeing how upset Kristina got that Angela had another friend in the house at all.  She wanted to be able to control Kristina.  

I would be money that Kristina called Angela, and Angela started to lay into her about how everything is her fault, and how she wouldn't have thrown the glass if it weren't for Kristina, and she tried to keep her on the phone for hours with that.  And when Laura is on the scene, suddenly its "well, I just need a few minutes of her day..."  That Laura the lame can't see what you can so clearly see lets me know that you should be the life coach next season :)

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, RCharter said:

Yes!  That is exactly it, and I had been thinking the same thing.  Angela is like an abuser, and Kristina is her victim.  And it further supports your theory, in seeing how upset Kristina got that Angela had another friend in the house at all.  She wanted to be able to control Kristina.  

I would be money that Kristina called Angela, and Angela started to lay into her about how everything is her fault, and how she wouldn't have thrown the glass if it weren't for Kristina, and she tried to keep her on the phone for hours with that.  And when Laura is on the scene, suddenly its "well, I just need a few minutes of her day..."  That Laura the lame can't see what you can so clearly see lets me know that you should be the life coach next season :)

Perhaps Angela's anger became much worse when she realized that if it weren't for Kristina, Angela would be one of the outcasts this season. Judging by the way she interacted with them, I think she knew and felt that as well.

I wonder if Laura gets to see any of the house footage or if she relies solely on what the girls tell her. Even so, there's no reason for her not to pick up on Angela's behaviour because Angela has placed blame on Kristina to deflect blame from herself. Anyone who studies psychology and human behaviour should know that's a huge red flag.

I do have an interest and think I'm pretty good at analyzing human behaviour and social cues but truthfully, I think the life coach is there as a prop. Perhaps the woman can learn things from being there, but only if they're truly open to change and being honest with themselves about their worst qualities and areas in need of improvement. Laura is there only to project the idea that the show can exist in some capacity to inspire personal growth, which doesn't do much to stray from the notion that it's simply trashy television. When they give more time to airing fights and partying then they do therapy sessions - yeah, you're not in the business of trying to make anyone better.

• Love 1
(edited)

Okay, I have to admit the songs for each of them at the end were clever. And what exactly were we smoking when we made the intro with the five dollar bill graphics? I just want to understand the inspiration for the ... whatever that was. I can't decide if it was just bizarre or bizarrely hilarious.

I think my favorite part of the drama is when the sanctimonious ones were lecturing about how it was wrong to throw glass picture frames after complaining about having a drinking glass thrown at you. The part where one of them threw picture frames back didn't register in their brains. Or maybe they just think that, while two wrongs don't make a right, three wrongs somehow do.

Regarding the season in general, I pretty much only liked watching Jazmyn and Jaimee annoy the oldbies, and skipped or muted every scene they weren't in until Hanan and Suha showed up. That was the best part of the season, IMO, from when the Ibrahim sisters arrived until they left.

I don't really even want to see any more of the fake-sister-ex-lovers con-job routine on the reunion. It's just so obviously contrived, I can't care if they fight or make up or any of that. I know the whole show is contrived to an extent, but I just can't suspend disbelief with those two. It comes off like they planned and scripted every moment. They need to take more improv classes or something.

Edited by Liqidclark
  • Love 1

Did I just hear one of them say it's "sweet and sour"? The term is bittersweet dear. Maybe mix in a book from time to time or something. 

I don't take issue with Asia pointing out the hypocrisy of Suha and Hanah. You can't call out someone for behaving a certain way toward you and then instigate the exact same behaviour toward someone else. She made a dig at them for lacking maturity because their instinct was to retaliate by slinging objects at people. I don't know about anyone else, but if someone else is instigating bodily harm to my body or personal space, there's a good chance I'm going to respond in kind. Just because I wouldn't spit in someone's face to make a point that I don't like them, I sure as hell will spit in their face if they spit in mine first. HOWEVER, talking about Suha and Hanah liking to jump people...are you kidding me? Do you have the memory of a fish?

So Kristina and Angela apparently get along really well when they can come together to talk shit about other people. Maybe there's some hope for their relationship after all. They just need to compile a long ass list of agreed upon enemies. And Kristina, ain't nobody jealous of you. 

• Love 2

I want to drown Jazmine and that other one. It's really their post-club AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH shenanigans that make me want to gouge my eardrums.  They aren't really that bad, besides the bigger one's black ass eyebrows.  

But I know myself, and I have a deep and abiding dislike of loud people, so I was always destined to hate them.

• Love 3

1.  The hypocrisy of any of these "originals" calling out anyone else for jumping is rich.  

2. I really need for Kristina to either re-think body con dresses or invest in some Spanx.  No tea, no shade, and she is a pretty girl, but those Forever 21 body con dresses are not for her.

3. Really could have done without Laura the life coach

4. I can't believe Susu and Hunan got booted like the day before the show ended.  I like them, but that was stupid.  I couldn't even be mad at Kristina, because she sort of said what I was thinking...and the same thing I thought when Rima was on the show acting foolish.

5. I'm not sure what to say about this season -- overall, I think it was okay.  I think the three "OG's" were boring as hell, and the only excitement in the house was brought by weird ass Diamond/Olivia and the replacements.  So, unfortunately I think this may have been a casting fail for the originals.  There was no trip this year, there was wayyyyyyy too much Laura the Lame (but honestly, for me, 5 minutes of her is too much), there weren't really any parties at the house, no boys, no love interests.....just, nothing much.  I think if it had been J&J/Susu and Hanan in the original cast, the house would have been more interesting.

6.  Having said that, I did like to see an honest friendship grow between Asia and Kristina.  I find both of them annoying, but I think it would be good if they moved in together as roommates.

7.  Tanisha has lost quite a bit of weight, good for her!  I didn't even see the set up for some food joke at the reunion....so she has really turned over a new leaf

8.  I'm gonna tell someone to "eat a poptart" as soon as I can

• Love 1
5 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Did I just hear one of them say it's "sweet and sour"? The term is bittersweet dear. Maybe mix in a book from time to time or something. 

So Kristina and Angela apparently get along really well when they can come together to talk shit about other people. Maybe there's some hope for their relationship after all. They just need to compile a long ass list of agreed upon enemies. And Kristina, ain't nobody jealous of you. 

Does she not have a mirror with a side view?

Agreed though, as long as they can sit on the phone and talk shit, their relationship will be fine.  I just think Angela likes feeling superior, I think Kristina and Asia have other things to talk about -- but the only think Angela likes to talk about is how terrible someone else is, or how much better she is than someone else.

I know I come from a long and distinguished line of shit talkers....but at some point it gets old and you have to find another topic.

LMAO @ "bittersweet"  I read this board before I watched the episode, and I was dying at your comment when I heard one of them say "its sweet and sour."

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RCharter said:

Does she not have a mirror with a side view?

Agreed though, as long as they can sit on the phone and talk shit, their relationship will be fine.  I just think Angela likes feeling superior, I think Kristina and Asia have other things to talk about -- but the only think Angela likes to talk about is how terrible someone else is, or how much better she is than someone else.

I know I come from a long and distinguished line of shit talkers....but at some point it gets old and you have to find another topic.

LMAO @ "bittersweet"  I read this board before I watched the episode, and I was dying at your comment when I heard one of them say "its sweet and sour."

Kristina is her own brand of crazy. Not only is she claiming that Jazmin and Jayme are jealous of her, but she also called Hanah and Suha hippos on their way out. And she kept referring to them as the fat one and less fat one...Kristina isn't some stick nor is she some lean machine that she should feel so comfortable to shame anyone for their size. She needs to invest in a Magic Mirror like the one from Snow White. That way when she wakes up each day she can get a dose of truth when she's told she is not the fairest of them all. I like on the phone conversation the two idiots were oohing and aahing about one of the sisters throwing glass. Angela, you threw glass in someone's face and busted it open. That is not the same as someone throws glass and the biggest problem is that they've made a mess. Angela took no real responsibility for her cowardly behaviour and she won't. Like you said, she feels that she's better than everyone else.

I was laughing when I heard the comment! It was funny that in the same episode Jazmin was giving Jayme side eye for using the word bland because it was as if the word sounded too smart for her vocabulary. I'm willing to bet that Jayme learned the term "sweet and sour" because she's a fan of sweet and sour pork, haha.

• Love 2

Part 1 of 3.  "Bad Girls Club" figure Tanisha presides over a reunion installment featuring the five final housemates.  Included: High drama revolves around Jazmyn and Jaimee.

(edited)

Tanisha looked great! Wasn't fond of her reunion outfit (though the make up and hair was great). I really loved her leather look. 

When I first saw Kristina in the TH with her sister talking about the bad bitches being back, I laughed thinking how ridiculous it was that Kristina was making fun of the other women's appearances by calling them fat while she had a huge zit on her chin. I realized at some point that's just her really deep butt chin. Kristina is the last person who should be talking about other women's appearances. They should nickname her Pity 25...because that's apparently what she was worth to a room full of men who decided to only give that much because it was for charity. 

The girls also lied when they claimed that Jazmin and Jayme only had balls when Hanan and Suha arrived. They girls were getting into fights with the sisters from the get go and at no point did the sisters ever back down. These idiots are confusing the fact that the sisters spent so much time in their rooms together or out partying together away from them because they rest of the girls were a bunch of joy sucks that only wanted to insult and fight them. I don't usually like it when people label differences between people as jealousy or hating but in this case, it was totally hating. The OGs had no reason to take on such a dislike of the twins. Yeah the vomit was nasty but aside from that, it's not like the rest of them weren't a bunch of slobs. 

Kristina is a liar. Kristina fully went in on them. She physically instigated and she wants to claim that they ganged up on her? I guess she's conveniently forgotten all of the times her and her weak ass sister ganged up on people..or the amount of times her and her croony friends did the same. 

Originally I thought Jazmin and Jayme were nothing special to look at but especially looking at the faces and personalities of the other girls, particularly Kristina and Angela, Jazmin and Jayme grew on me. Angela pretty much confirmed that their game plan was to observe and make sure they were on the right side of the house. They obviously expected a bully vs bullied scenario and wanted to make sure they weren't the latter group. 

I would not be opposed to seeing Angela and Kristina getting a good knock upside the head. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 2

I can't wait....I'm amused that J&J are getting all the attention even though they are replacements.

Personally, I think Asia and Amber could use a good beating.  Both struck me as condescending for no good reason.

• Love 2

Jaimee and Jazmyn are dirty && kinda terrible…but the other girls were so damn boring and judgy, I have to take their side.  J&J entered the house determined to have fun and be themselves and they succeeded.  And the OGs can't stand that they weren't able to break J&J and/or get them out of the house.

• Love 2

Oh, let me be clear, I would never, ever, ever, ever in my life want to LIVE with J&J.  Because yes, there have been times that I think they stink and they are too loud for my personal taste.  But then again, I would never want to live with anyone from BGC.  Even the girls that I truly think are cool.

Angela is kinda the worst.  It tickles me that all these OG's are pretty much making J&J the stars of the show with all their hate.  Amber and Asia seem so salty that they aren't getting the amount of attention they feel they deserve.  But even the clip show makes the OG's look boring.

And I completely forgot about those sisters with the bow until I saw them on the previews....hilarious.

I agree with OnceSane, J&J were themselves, no matter what and did what they wanted and didn't really care too much about the other girls.  To me, that has to be part of being a bad girl....doing what you want...when you want.   J&J ended up sending girls packing, instead of the other way around.  And the OG's showed themselves with all their flimsy reasons for hating these girls.  All the OG's were stank from the minute J&J walked through the door, without even knowing them.

I wish we would get to meet the two girls that the OG's decided to jump right out of the house, so we could have a proper discussion about jumping....Kristina.

• Love 2

Meh. If they REALLY didn't care the less dirty J wouldn't have been crying to one of the big butts about how the girls had a good time with them but hate the Js for twerking.  They also spent a huge amount of time calling the other girls old and boring and this and that, instead of really ignoring them and turning up and having fun.  They honestly didn't seem like they had a great time or whatever.  They sat in the hate and decided to be super obnoxious (which, fair) all the while acting like they didn't know they were obnoxious.

The original girls seemed much more boring when the girls were there, but I can't tell if it was because they were actually boring or if it's because the Js killed their vibe, and YES I KNOW THAT A REAL BAD GIRL'S VIBE SHOULD NEVER BE KILLED.  I just...I concur with their immediate and sudden dislike of them.  Full disclosure, I'm quick to hate people, but it usually ends up a valid conclusion. I can't be mad at the original girls who decided JJs were awful when I think they're correct.

• Love 3

Also, I'd like to call bullshit on Susu/Hanan's "don't be talking about my child". Girl. Kristina never said anything about your children, but that you needed to go home and be a family man.  That's a comment about YOU.

• Love 1
On 5/25/2016 at 10:51 AM, Watermelon said:

Meh. If they REALLY didn't care the less dirty J wouldn't have been crying to one of the big butts about how the girls had a good time with them but hate the Js for twerking.  They also spent a huge amount of time calling the other girls old and boring and this and that, instead of really ignoring them and turning up and having fun.  They honestly didn't seem like they had a great time or whatever.  They sat in the hate and decided to be super obnoxious (which, fair) all the while acting like they didn't know they were obnoxious.

The original girls seemed much more boring when the girls were there, but I can't tell if it was because they were actually boring or if it's because the Js killed their vibe, and YES I KNOW THAT A REAL BAD GIRL'S VIBE SHOULD NEVER BE KILLED.  I just...I concur with their immediate and sudden dislike of them.  Full disclosure, I'm quick to hate people, but it usually ends up a valid conclusion. I can't be mad at the original girls who decided JJs were awful when I think they're correct.

I actually think J getting upset says more about her strength.  I think its easy to do whatever you want if you're not aware of the inequality and unfairness of a situation.  But, I think its much harder to do whatever you want to do when someone's comments do have the power to hurt you.  And even the most inconsequential of people can say hurtful things.  

For J to recognize the unfairness, but do whatever she felt like doing regardless.....in spite of it....I think that I would still put that in the "bad girl" category.

We can only know what we see on TV, but I felt like most of their commentary about the girls being boring, old and ugly was either in response to something that was said to them, or in the TH (which could be in response to a producer question)

I think they always looked like they were having fun....its not what I would consider fun, but for them they love to twerk, and they twerked all over LA while the "OG's" sat at home being boring and lame.

I think those girls were just really boring, if you let someone kill your fun, you're not a bad girl, you're a boring girl.  The OG's were always ganging up on J&J, but in spite of it, the two went out and had a good time....it seemed like they got out of the house any chance they got.  While the OG's just sat around being boring and lame.  Whoops, I just read you said the same thing....great minds?  Jinx?

I can't agree with their automatic and immediate dislike of the J's -- because their dislike happened as soon as the J's came through the door.  They weren't even civil.  And this is AFTER they all sat around saying how sorry they were that they bullied the other two girls out of the house before getting to know them.  

The J's didn't say but two words and all they got were stank faces from the other girls.  Perhaps they smelled bad....but even at that point, I wouldn't automatically dislike someone personally for smelling bad.  I would feel sorry for someone who stank.

Mmmm. I'm from DC and I have to take public transportation in the summer. I have no time to feel sorry for stinky people.

If you aren't homeless, there's honestly no reason you couldn't have finagled your way into some soap and water. Go away stinkybutt.

7 hours ago, Watermelon said:

Mmmm. I'm from DC and I have to take public transportation in the summer. I have no time to feel sorry for stinky people.

If you aren't homeless, there's honestly no reason you couldn't have finagled your way into some soap and water. Go away stinkybutt.

LOL....I know your pain, I had to take the LA subway downtown when I had an externship....and there were definitely....pungent people.  Or as I like to say "eau d' urine"

But, I also know that people come from different backgrounds and are raised differently, and some just don't know better. 

I remember working in an office with a guy that was mixed (1/2 black, 1/2 white) and he decided to get dredlocks, but he clearly didn't know how to care for them and they stank to high heaven.  He would wash the dredlocks, and by the smell I'm guessing he would condition as well....the problem was that he didn't sit under a dryer to dry them.  And so the dredlocks weren't fully dried, but rather were wet so much that his head smelled like mildew and sweet rot.  It was the WORST smell....ever.  He was a really, really nice guy.....I didn't hate him.....but he just didn't know any better so I felt bad for him.  

Of course I only felt bad for him from a distance.....but still. :)

• Love 2

Diamond's weak. She tried to sucker punch Olivia and she was backing up real quick when Olivia didn't hesitate to reciprocate. Diamond talked herself right into a lie. She claimed that it wasn't about fame because that was going to come anyway yet she didn't give any other reason why she would want to be on this particular season and go as far as to fabricate a sibling in order to qualify. In fact, when she recreated her phone call to Olivia, she called it a great 'opportunity'. She wanted a quick 15 minutes. And claiming that she's a real genius...shut up, you got caught so clearly you aren't that genius or much of a mastermind. What was the point of that whole proposal? It seemed fake and attention grabbing from the get go. 

Jaz and Jayme were relentlessly loud when they returned to the stage. While it's entertaining because it does grate on the other girls' nerves and they don't really deserve kindness, I can't help but acknowledge that I would probably feel much the same way listening to their loud obnoxious voices all of the time. Then again, I wouldn't have been weak sauce and target them from the get go so they would have probably been nicer to me, lol. 

• Love 1

Diamond and Angela are just so thirsty that it cringeworthy.  Both of them need attention so bad that they cooked up some engagement so people will stop ignoring them.

And Diamond remains kinda the worst.  Trying to pretend like she wasn't just trying to get on the show for some sort of fame was silly.  The only reason she ever stuck up for Olivia was because she knew if Olivia was pushed too far she would out their lie.

And what the hell was the point of Laura the Lame on the reunion show?  Don't I suffer enough having to listen to her bloviating during the regular season?

• Love 1

Oh....well I guess Amber needed some attention too since she was so boring in the house.

On a superficial note -- Olivia is such a pretty girl, and I think she is probably the best put together "bad girl" on the reunion stage and one of the prettiest bad girls of all time.  She is such a pretty girl.  I'm saddened that she let Diamond pull her into this craziness, because I suspect Olivia is generally a nice girl.

• Love 2

Diamond truly is the worst. And it's obvious that she can't fight because that was one weak ass punch she delivered and she sure backed up real quick when Olivia lunged for that ass. lol That super fast engagement/broken engagement was both sad and embarrassing. 

I detest the Js. Not only are they loud, obnoxious, and quite possibly dirty but they're haters too. Say what you want about the OGs but they weren't old or ugly. And they were quick to cry about jumping but were more than ready to interject themselves into the Diamond/Olivia fight, which was help that, quite frankly, Olivia didn't even need. 

I can't believe that they're dragging this finale out to three parts. This could have easily been just two parts without the obvious filler. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, RCharter said:

Oh....well I guess Amber needed some attention too since she was so boring in the house.

On a superficial note -- Olivia is such a pretty girl, and I think she is probably the best put together "bad girl" on the reunion stage and one of the prettiest bad girls of all time.  She is such a pretty girl.  I'm saddened that she let Diamond pull her into this craziness, because I suspect Olivia is generally a nice girl.

her pretty ass still lied about having stage 3 cancer for attention so booooo. She sucks.

I'm wondering now why Diamond and Olivia would want to date each other when they clearly look related, even if they aren't.  And now I'm sad they didn't put Diamond and CeeJai in the same real world house with Jenna. How fun that might have been...

• Love 3

Well, that was a waste of an hour.

Hey Tanisha, why don't you get one of the BGC producers to come on stage and explain why they let two girls in the house for this season while knowing they weren't really related?  Why aren't we talking about that, huh?  You can't tell me there aren't extensive background checks on these chicks to make sure they haven't stabbed anyone recently or whatever.  The checks into Diamond & Olivia would have swiftly set the matter straight.  Oh wait, then the whole season just would have been the Stinky Twerkers vs. The Lame OGs.

• Love 3