Type keyword(s) to search

Netflix Picks Up A Second Season Of Fuller House

I'm still going with meeting Joey's family since Jeff Franklin admitted it was put out due to trying to get season 1 off the ground. Who is Mrs. Gladstone? Are the kids his own or step children? How did Danny get remarried? Speaking of which, how is Wake up USA going now? Plus, can Gia return please?

• Love 1

Joey is the character I could do with seeing less of. I didn't like him in the original and he's the exact same in this show. He's still doing the same tired impressions that were tired during the original run. 

They should keep this show about the three women and their kids with the other cast maybe showing up once or twice. 

• Love 2

Yeah, we don't need to see more of Joey with his hand stuffed up that creepy giant beaver, telling jokes that are either bad puns based on the word "wood", or are cultural references like Don Adams that were ALREADY old during the original run of Full House.

• Love 3
On 4/20/2016 at 1:53 AM, Odelia said:

Ugh agreed, I always hated Joey, as a kid and when I re-watched as a teenager and still now.

I'd like to see all three sisters reunited.

It's never going to happen unless they recast. The Olsen twins aren't going to touch this with a ten-foot pole.

14 hours ago, greekmom said:

They should just get Elizabeth Olsen to do a cameo as Michelle. I know she's busy with movies but it would be campy and fun.

It's probably a good guess that even if she weren't too busy, she'd probably feel a bit conflicted stepping into something her sisters turned down.

• Love 1