Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)
36 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Wow either Holly grew or everyone else is just really short lol

Somehow perspective is off. Megan and Robyn are definitely taller.

edited bc persoebible isn't a word lol

Edited by RazzleberryPie

Ahhhh I am SO excited for little Kelli Q!! How sweet for her to fall short of CAMP all these years, then finally get in and make not only the team but SG!! go girl!!! 

Mandy is seriously gorgeous. 

• Love 4

How is it that Kelli tried out for YEARS and never even made finals, but then this year, she not only makes finals, but makes show group!  If I were Kelli and Judy, I'd start to question my audition process if it allows someone that good to slip through the cracks for several years in a row!

• Love 7
Just now, DCCFAN71 said:

Meagan??? Do you mean Mandy is taller?

That's what I was going to say, Megan is definitely not there.

(edited)

RazzleberryPie - just want you to know that I was not picking on you I asked you because I wanted to be sure that I was not missing something in regards to Megan being in the pic. 

I think that Jenn K. looks gorgeous in that pic. Did they lighten her hair?  Love it.

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I think they'll put Amy T in the triangle over Melissa, if a blond is needed. Melissa does not photograph as well as Amy.

Amy T only photographs well from the waist up - I've seen some horrendous action/dancing shots of her lower half where she looks very heavy and out of shape - like rolls of fat heavy.  Even in far away candid shots of the entire group dancing she stands out as big.   I could see the other Amy in a highly photographed blonde position in the triangle before either Amy T or Melissa.

• Love 1

I'm assuming a couple of show group vets couldn't get time off of work that's why they're sending rookies...

31 minutes ago, pink317 said:

Yes, she is.

Here are the ladies going to Camp.

Can someone please name the DCC in the pic. Too small on my phone. Thank you!!

8 minutes ago, nmvrn said:

Can someone please name the DCC in the pic. Too small on my phone. Thank you!!

Kelli, Robin, Lacey, Mandy, Jessica Marie, Erica, Jinelle, Amy T, Jenny Kat, Jenna, Melissa, Holly P

Jax, Claire, Megan (vets not in attendance)

Maddie, Maggie (rookies not in attendance)

• Love 4

left - right

Kelli (rookie), Robin, Lacey, Mandy? (rookie), Jessica, Erica, Jinelle, Amy T, Jen, Jenna, Melissa, Holly

3 minutes ago, JC123 said:

Has anyone seen any omg I made it etc posts? 

I know we know who made it but I love seeing their excitement! 

I've seen a few parents posting on instagram, there's an account that's posting congrats posts once they are confirmed.

2 minutes ago, JC123 said:

Has anyone seen any omg I made it etc posts? 

I know we know who made it but I love seeing their excitement! 

Surprisingly they've been pretty quiet.  Maybe has something to do with CMT.  I don't think the Rookies are aloud to post much just to keep from spoiler alerts for others...even though the word is out.  I wonder why the vets haven't posted anything??

I agree Holly looks big, but maybe its just the angle. I feel like standing on the outside of a semi circle when the pic is looking up always makes someone appear larger.

I haven't really seen any "omg I made it posts" that they have posted about themselves, but others have posted with them. (TIP: on instagram go to their profile and click the far right tab and you'll see photos they are tagged in)

Why do they wear the boots underneath it? Wear shorts with the boots, or don't wear the boots and give them a cute pair of pumps/trainers instead. The boots just poking out the bottom look dreadful lol 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

It's the angle and that terrible track suit.  Man, I would hate to wear those.  They are NOT flattering. 

Why don't they have a summer outfit that they can wear over their uniforms/clothes.

• Love 2
Just now, JC123 said:

Why do they wear the boots underneath it? Wear shorts with the boots, or don't wear the boots and give them a cute pair of pumps/trainers instead. The boots just poking out the bottom look dreadful lol 

I thought they usually wore white sneakers with the track suit, I'm pretty sure for dcc academy they don't wear the boots but wear the track suits

5 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I love the track suit lol I love bling though so that's what draws me in

i don't like the stripes on the pants.  It makes them all look more hippy.  Ugh, I'd hate to wear them. Unless I was Jinelle. Girl can pull off anything lol 

5 minutes ago, JC123 said:

e-yew they are wearing the boots under it!! that does look so bad.  I think they do often wear the sneakers instead...

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, KristyMc19 said:

Here's a pair of pants, long sleeve zip up, and boots to wear in the 100+ weather!  Try not to melt your face off and keep your hair presentable! Poor girls.  I feel for them.

Not to mention they have on clothes underneath all of that material..,.good grief!!

11 minutes ago, KristyMc19 said:

Here's a pair of pants, long sleeve zip up, and boots to wear in the 100+ weather!  Try not to melt your face off and keep your hair presentable! Poor girls.  I feel for them.

Not to mention they have on clothes underneath all of that material..,.good grief!!  Then again maybe they don't.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i don't like the stripes on the pants.  It makes them all look more hippy.  Ugh, I'd hate to wear them. Unless I was Jinelle. Girl can pull off anything lol 

e-yew they are wearing the boots under it!! that does look so bad.  I think they do often wear the sneakers instead...

I've only ever seen them wear the boots. The only time I've seen them in sneakers is during practice.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, QuiteContrary19 said:

I know footwear is bulky to lug, but I hate the track suit/boot combo. They should be wearing sport/sport not sport/western wear and pack those boots for other outfits. Holly looks tall, I didn't know that about her. I think the pant length is a really unflattering length for her, especially with the boots.  Unless she ate her way through July, there's no way she's big, that girl was lookin RIGHT last time I saw her at auditions.

I really don't think she's tall. I've always thought of her as being a little nugget with that short hair!

• Love 3

Holly is not tall by any means. That is a strange picture and I believe her looking so tall can be attributed to her standing closest to camera on the edge of the semi-circle and also probably standing at the highest point of a slight incline in the ground versus the other girls. If you look at her group picture, she is similar in height to Lacey, Danielle, etc.

image.jpeg

• Love 1