Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, KellyAnn3 said:

I really don't think Kelsey's kicks look weak at all and her dancing is great. Based on the limited info in the photos from last night, I only see one person I would cut if I were in charge and it's certainly not her. 

Who? ;)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

Melissa Strickland had a different view of Neecie's dance!  Amy T looks great here, in my opinion! 

ok not to be a B but I don't know how it's possible she did NOT get a weight warning!  She's hippy but she's also a bit jiggly (for DCC standards) ... when I danced in high school, I was like that and I was definitely considered "softer" than my other dance team peers.  It just makes me so annoyed that there's this different standard.  Yes she has a pretty face but seriously, they've called out other girls before for being "soft" (some were just ridiculous like calling out Brittney Shramm?  Seriously, I think I counted a 4-6 pack on her abs during that episode!)

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Who? ;)

I hate to say it, because she's one of my faves, but Maddie's kicks (second from left) in the one photo looks like cause for alarm.

CmFNs9FVEAEr0TH.jpg

Who knows, maybe she wasn't even called in, but yeesh.

2 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Yeah - but they like Holly, and I think she's pretty cocky.   She may not say or tweet/post cocky things, but everything about the way she dances and acts screams cocky IMO.

I think there's a difference between having attitude / being fierce / over the top when you dance and with acting like you're the sht in real life.  No matter how amazing or good you are, you shouldn't be a __ in real life.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Can you give us a hint yet as to who got cut? Or is it to soon? Is it someone we expected?

I dunno but Emily was retweeting ALOT of those gd has a plan tweets that people put out.  And she tweeted to Kathryn that she needs her or something odd like that.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

ok not to be a B but I don't know how it's possible she did NOT get a weight warning!  She's hippy but she's also a bit jiggly (for DCC standards) ... when I danced in high school, I was like that and I was definitely considered "softer" than my other dance team peers.  It just makes me so annoyed that there's this different standard.  Yes she has a pretty face but seriously, they've called out other girls before for being "soft" (some were just ridiculous like calling out Brittney Shramm?  Seriously, I think I counted a 4-6 pack on her abs during that episode!)

I agree - it's a big mystery how she's not called out - it's getting up there w/ that what happened to that amazing Olivia who was cut after one season and Courtney Cook.  Was she recruited and had an agent who arranged some kind of special weight warning immunity deal for her to join the squad? ;)

I think that's just a bad picture of Madeleine.. At the worst it's just poor placement. I'm really rooting for her, I sooooo hope it wasn't her that got cut ☹️

• Love 2

No matter how perfect Cersten is otherwise, if she was rude multiple times to the Belk staff, that's a far more serious "ambassador risk" than any of Kelsey's dumb answers. One mistake can be overlooked; beyond that, it's unforgivable.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I agree - it's a big mystery how she's not called out - it's getting up there w/ that what happened to that amazing Olivia who was cut after one season and Courtney Cook.  Was she recruited and had an agent who arranged some kind of special weight warning immunity deal for her to join the squad? ;)

I thought I read/heard some where that you are only put on weight warning if you deviate too far away from your starting weight for Rookie season. If that is true then that must mean that Amy T is still within her original weight range. Has anyone else heard this? 

15 minutes ago, KellyAnn3 said:

I really don't think Kelsey's kicks look weak at all and her dancing is great. Based on the limited info in the photos from last night, I only see one person I would cut if I were in charge and it's certainly not her. 

I think Kelsey is gorgeous, and her kicks don't look bad to me.  I really hope she makes the team because she already "looks" like DCC to me. There are so many good girls this year that my nerves are shot! 

That picture of the jump splits is gorgeous... Cerstens smile is like ... Oh yea I got this! Lol

I would need a life alert bracelet after that, because I would definitely not get up after that haha! 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

No matter how perfect Cersten is otherwise, if she was rude multiple times to the Belk staff, that's a far more serious "ambassador risk" than any of Kelsey's dumb answers. One mistake can be overlooked; beyond that, it's unforgivable.

Yeah, IF this is true that's not a good look. I like her but this would definitely warrant a talking to (and possibly a book report about a first lady).

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, JC123 said:

not sure if this has been posted already? Pretty cool! 

Lacey looks so gorgeous in that video.

Also, Stephanie looks really pretty in her short pieces of footage - seems like this is evidence backing what some have said about her being really pretty in person, but just photographing harshly - interesting.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

I thought I read/heard some where that you are only put on weight warning if you deviate too far away from your starting weight for Rookie season. If that is true then that must mean that Amy T is still within her original weight range. Has anyone else heard this? 

That sounds right to me as well... 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Also, Stephanie looks really pretty in her short pieces of footage - seems like this is evidence backing what some have said about her being really pretty in person, but just photographing harshly - interesting.

Yes! Stephanie looks so good. I hope her cameo turns out gorgeous.

I really don't feel like going to work. Camping out here to find out who got cut sounds like more fun.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Yes! Stephanie looks so good. I hope her cameo turns out gorgeous.

I really don't feel like going to work. Camping out here to find out who got cut sounds like more fun.

Stephanie is VERY pretty in person. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

yeah I usually get horrified by Stephanie's pictures but she looked good in that video (assuming she's the girl who was having someone help her pull the boots off?).  So she just takes bad pictures maybe ... but then that doesn't jive with kelli's comments about how she's so photogenic??

(edited)

Someone help me please.  We for sure know that we've lost Whitney, Lindsey and ... who was the third person from last week?  Was it Jackie?

Edited by ChlcGirl
(edited)
32 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

That sounds right to me as well... 

If I remember correctly, that was discussed in the season Chelsea got ousted.  It showed them doing the initial weigh in and discussed that the girls were expected to stay right within a percentage of the TC weight.  So what was that? Season 7 or 8?

Also I think their weight is in the contract that they sign.

Edited by ChlcGirl
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, MaryWebGirl said:

Yeah, IF this is true that's not a good look. I like her but this would definitely warrant a talking to (and possibly a book report about a first lady).

Well, Jacqueline Onaysis knew how to be grateful. ;-)

4 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

Someone help me please.  We for sure know that we've lost Whitney, Lindsey and ... who was the third person from last week?  Was it Jackie?

I believe you're correct.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

Yeah, Jackie (fan vote) was also cut. 

23 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

Someone needs to photoshop big Xs over the girls as they are confirmed as cut. I'll see if I can figure out how to do that.

I screenshot that photo and put an X over the cut TCC but I can't reload because it says it's too big. I'm confused since it's basically the same pic. Yes, I'm blonde....

• Love 2

I wonder who was cut. As far as I know, the girls I follow on instagram haven't posted anything about their cuts...

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Sandiedog said:

I screenshot that photo and put an X over the cut TCC but I can't reload because it says it's too big. I'm confused since it's basically the same pic. Yes, I'm blonde....

Try doing a "save as ..." with a new name for the file; before saving, you should be able to select a smaller file size (perhaps listed in terms of quality; choose low or thumbnail). Then try posting the new file. Keep the original larger file as your working template as cuts progress. The exact steps depend on if you have Mac or PC, but this is the general way. 

Edited by Moxiejan
16 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

I hope it was Amy.  I doubt she'll make it, and I'd hate to see them string her out to the end.

I'm hoping it was Kelsey. Just because I've never much liked her.

• Love 2
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

I hope it was Amy.  I doubt she'll make it, and I'd hate to see them string her out to the end.

I would hope that they give the longest possible look to all candidates, and make a cut only when it becomes clear that a candidate isn't DCC material (at least not this year). Even if they have to make all remaining cuts on the final day of TC. I would think most TCC who are cut would love to string along for a week, day or even hours more, for just the smallest chance of changing minds.

Edited by Moxiejan
  • Love 4

Yay! Do you know who did get cut? 

the only rookies I really feel invested in are Kelsey and Mads. I got excited because she was in Hollys snapchat but it was from 14hours ago ? 

So last night did they only just learn the kickline and split? Or have they been taught the kickline already? I'm hoping they wouldn't have cut anyone for ropey kicks just yet, they didn't cut Taylor for kicks for ageeeeeeees last year 

• Love 1

I know, I am most invested in Kelsey and Madeline too! LIke I was with Holly last year...it makes such a difference to me when girls actually respond on social media lol just makes them feel more like 'real people' (I know that sounds dumb!) 

I think they've been doing the kickline for a while but just started jump splits.  I wish they'd post a video on twitter again with them doing kickline! !  that made it so much easier to see who might be struggling. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, heatherrrrz said:

the shade. 

LOL in defense of chicgirl, Kelsey is more than aware that not everyone is rooting for her (i did not share the url to this board with her or even the name of it!! but as we've said before, it's NOT hard to find) and she herself said she is totally fine with that, that everyone is free to their own opinions and it doesn't faze her or make her feel bad about herself.  :) 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

Sensible of her.  Anyone in the entertainment industry who thinks universal love is possible is bound to be disappointed.

exactly! i have to remind myself of this too when people don't always share my views :) 

12 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I know, I am most invested in Kelsey and Madeline too! LIke I was with Holly last year...it makes such a difference to me when girls actually respond on social media lol just makes them feel more like 'real people' (I know that sounds dumb!) 

I think they've been doing the kickline for a while but just started jump splits.  I wish they'd post a video on twitter again with them doing kickline! !  that made it so much easier to see who might be struggling. 

not dumb at all!  We're human - we need to feel the human connection before being investing our energy and emotion into someone.

Did something happen with Emily?  Her account is now private - weird

1 minute ago, tobeyoungagain said:

am I old?  cause I don't understand the shade reference ... help make me cool and explain please?  lol

usually when you make sassy comments towards someone that they might think are offensive/rude, it's called "throwing shade"

• Love 3