Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, SopranoKris said:

@DCCFan655, Kelsey hasn't been called in to the office, as far as we know.  

She has indeed been called into the office more than once.

This week of training camp seemed to fly by with work, family, and throwing a birthday party for a friends. The girls learned the Show Group audition piece a hip-hop number (not a CMT night) taught by the LSU Tiger Girls director. I was told many excelled in her style and many did not so we will see when they try out Wednesday. Cameos are Monday all day so that is very exciting! I think we will see many more cuts after that. As many of you have figured out it was Whitney who was released from training camp, extremely sad to see her go. I do believe she will be back next year, JMO. The fashion show was a success and the ladies looked gorgeous again some excelling and some not, but I don't think any of them cut worthy for it. Again JMO. The alumni rocked! it was great to see them together again! Last night was a cut night after all, three were called into the office and two were cut. From my previous post I stated a candidate was given 24-48 hours to convince K&J that she was indeed a contender and many of you asked who that was. I held back from revealing incase she was able to pull it off, but she did not. Jackie and Lindsey were released from TC last night. Neither of the two truly impressed me at finals or since being in training camp from looks to dance technique. I cant say that I was extremely shocked. Truthfully I assumed more would have been cut, but there's always next week. Especially with it being a heavy CMT week I think we can expect 3-4 more cuts. I predict we wont see Amy, Emily, and possibly Kelsey after next week from the things I have seen and heard of their progress. Should make for an interesting week ahead!

• Love 16
(edited)
4 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

This week of training camp seemed to fly by with work, family, and throwing a birthday party for a friends. The girls learned the Show Group audition piece a hip-hop number (not a CMT night) taught by the LSU Tiger Girls director. I was told many excelled in her style and many did not so we will see when they try out Wednesday. Cameos are Monday all day so that is very exciting! I think we will see many more cuts after that. As many of you have figured out it was Whitney who was released from training camp, extremely sad to see her go. I do believe she will be back next year, JMO. The fashion show was a success and the ladies looked gorgeous again some excelling and some not, but I don't think any of them cut worthy for it. Again JMO. The alumni rocked! it was great to see them together again! Last night was a cut night after all, three were called into the office and two were cut. From my previous post I stated a candidate was given 24-48 hours to convince K&J that she was indeed a contender and many of you asked who that was. I held back from revealing incase she was able to pull it off, but she did not. Jackie and Lindsey were released from TC last night. Neither of the two truly impressed me at finals or since being in training camp from looks to dance technique. I cant say that I was extremely shocked. Truthfully I assumed more would have been cut, but there's always next week. Especially with it being a heavy CMT week I think we can expect 3-4 more cuts. I predict we wont see Amy, Emily, and possibly Kelsey after next week from the things I have seen and heard of their progress. Should make for an interesting week ahead!

Ah well.  It is sad for the girls who have put so much work into trying out but I didn't see either Jackie or Lindsey being a good fit.  But then I've been wrong in the past (I didn't like Caila her rookie year and she managed to surprise me for a few years :) )

Edited by ChlcGirl
My first word choices sounded harsher than they were meant to be
  • Love 3
(edited)

I've be very surprised if Amy Simone (Auto Amy) makes it past cameos.  From what I gather, her kicks haven't improved enough to help her and, even if she looks good in the rest of the uniform, it's the boots that will really get her.  Her dancing doesn't seem to be where it should be either.  That is, if I'm thinking of the right Amy.

I feel bad for Emily if she does get cut though I was on the fence about her.  She's a beautiful girl who, I think, clearly has the dance and performance things down.  It may be a style issue and possibly her look in certain situations (her frozen face, a few times in auditions) when she looked a bit . . . strange.  It could be that stress does weird things to her.  I don't know and it's just my opinion.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 2

The LSU Tiger Girls director doing the hip hop piece could explain Cersten being with the "show group" since she was a Tiger Girl. It might have been something she knew or she just knows the style cold.

Not surprised about Lindsey. She stuck out like a sore thumb.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

thanks for all the info!! i am glad Whitney may try again...hopefully that means she is able to work on what she was cut for and it's not something outside of her capabilities. Barely remember Jackie and agree with others that Lindsey was just too tall, esp with Whitney gone.  She just stuck out so much :-/ Very pretty girl tho!! 

Are all the vets doing OK? I really get sad when a vet is cut during TC :( 

30 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

This is merely my opinion and people, as always, are free to disagree, but I'm not sure how telling it is that someone is voted Rookie of the Year on a team.  Anytime you have something like ROTY you are basically talking about a popularity contest and it isn't true that people/teammates/whoever will necessarily vote for the best person.  Any number of factors can go into how votes are decided.

Also, no, her husband shouldn't demand that her life revolve around his, but moving your family so your wife can make $150/game as a cheerleader doesn't seem to be a super-great life decision.  Then maybe he is independently wealthy and doesn't need to work so who knows.

No, that is true about ROTY.  Maybe I am just assuming it's like DCC's where they DO seem to base it on well-liked girls.  Maybe some of the DCC girls can be like, Tasha, tone that IG down!! lol 

I think her husband was a ball player? i got the impression he has money but really dont know much about him. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I think her husband was a ball player? i got the impression he has money but really dont know much about him. 

I did a quick search and I didn't see any Trevor Cruz as an athlete, outside of high school, that is.  And that Trevor Cruz was still in HS in 2010 so I don't think that is her husband.  I'm thinking he's older than 24 :D

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

I did a quick search and I didn't see any Trevor Cruz as an athlete, outside of high school, that is.  And that Trevor Cruz was still in HS in 2010 so I don't think that is her husband.  I'm thinking he's older than 24 :D

LOL yeah, i'm definitely mixing that one up! i see he is in construction in the oil and gas industry. Texas would not be a bad place for him to do business then. 

10 hours ago, Ashley Young said:

Its funny how negative an how every one seems to jump to conclusions with the Tasha topic we have no idea for all we know her husband could have got a job offer in Texas it will be interesting to see an honesty can't wait to see the show to see how she is Instead of judging without even knowing the girl I mean she got rookie of the year with the Suns so that must say something about her personality obviously her teammates love her to get that award .

I have no opinion on the husband situation. But Tasha comes across as extremely vapid and "look at me" on social media. If you don't get that, then I can't help you. It seems like people do not comprehend that the things they post on social media give off impressions and cause people to make judgments about who they are- she may be perfectly humble and sweet, but via social media she comes across as someone who does everything as if a camera is watching. It's all very staged. 

Kim K is similar~ she seems like a total narcissist obsessed with her appearance, but everyone I know who has met her says she's incredibly sweet. But I cannot stand her bc of the image she projects via social media.

• Love 7

Love Madeleine's hair how it is! Better than the pitch black doo she had last year for sure! 

Wow.. Lindsey the beautiful tall blonde?!? I would've guessed her dance technique and legs were the key for making it.. Guess not?

&&& oh here we go. Kelsey... She had made obvious changes or they wouldn't have taken her to TC. I honestly don't think she's a dumb girl but she was probably extremely nervous and it came across that way. We have no idea how nerve racking that situation can be. She may have been called into the office but I have faith in her that herself and Amy (if she's been called in too) can do it. Short legs or not... "Dumb girl" or not...  I don't think Charlotte would have allowed her to surpass finals if she didn't make a good impression on them during panels. *scary eyes*

Emily... I'm just loving these make overs!!!!!!! And thank goodness she didn't sing again at finals this year lol

• Love 2

Wasn't/isn't Lindsay a Point Park dance major??  PPU is sooooo good when it comes to dance and they are very selective on who they even let in (when a lot of colleges will take almost anyone as a dance major) - I really have a hard time believing anything related to her dance ability led to her being cut.   It had to be the her being a ton taller than everyone else and that alone - just had to be.   I did worry about how Whitney being cut would affect her - and looks like it did :(.

I'm sorry to hear that Emily and Kelsey are in trouble too.   I am rooting for both of them, but they must have a lot of good dancers this year, cause I'd think at least Kelsey has enough of a dance and looks combo to make the squad in most of the recent seasons - unless they still are worried about embassador type stuff even in TC.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Wasn't/isn't Lindsay a Point Park dance major??  PPU is sooooo good when it comes to dance and they are very selective on who they even let in (when a lot of colleges will take almost anyone as a dance major) - I really have a hard time believing anything related to her dance ability led to her being cut.   It had to be the her being a ton taller than everyone else and that alone - just had to be.   I did worry about how Whitney being cut would affect her - and looks like it did :(.

I think it is entirely possible that Lindsey is a very talented dancer, just maybe not in the DCC style which is all that matters for this group

• Love 2
(edited)

Stumbled upon this girls dance video that just so conveniently has Angela and Lindsay at Michelle Keys class. I think Lindsay (sports bra) looks good but her arms are so long and lanky. When it comes to power Pom I could see her being called out for looking noodle-y. In comparison to ang, Lindsay needs to tighten up a bit and be sharper.

Edited by dalgal214
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

Stumbled upon this girls dance video that just so conveniently has Angela and Lindsay at Michelle Keys class. I think Lindsay (sports bra) looks good but her arms are so long and lanky. When it comes to power Pom I could see her being called out for looking noodle-y. In comparison to ang, Lindsay needs to tighten up a bit and be sharper.

I am irrationally fond of this routine and I love how so many girls have posted different videos of it.  Also yeah, she's noodley.  No sharpness there.  I wonder what kind of dancer she was at PPU.

Edited by ChlcGirl
  • Love 5

Lindsay has short legs for her height in that video - very similar build to Cassie, only taller.   She looks like a good dancer - I think any taller person would look noodley doing that combo.

• Love 1

i don't think she looks noodley. She actually looks very fluid to me during the more latiny section. I think she was just too tall, and there's nothing she can do about that. If she literally looks head and shoulders taller than everyone else, it sticks out. Same as if you're head and shoulder's shorter than everyone.

Send her to Vegas. I've never seen a short show girl in the legit shows. 

I love that routine, too.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm sure at least one of the girls who has been called into the office repeatedly is going to be the "human interest" person we are supposed to root for but fear may not make it and then, of course, she does and it's tears of joy! (I.e., Loni, McKenzie, Morgan, Breelan, Simeone, etc.)

Edited by Smplsimon
  • Love 5

The girls were caught the Show Group auditions routine, and auditions are next week. Cameo photo shoot on Monday. Any news about Miss Kitty showing up for her TC night. Now they are down to 44 girls. 34-36 girls will make the team, so eight to ten girls to cut. Yikes!

2 hours ago, TXStar35 said:

Thanks for the scoop, TXSTAR35!  Its looking like many of those who've been denied training camp year after year and finally given the shot are not going to make it through.  Sad. I am rooting for Amy, Emily and Kelsey.  Lets' see if they can hang on.  If they let Morgan slide through maybe one of them could make it!

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Beana8 said:

Thanks for the scoop, TXSTAR35!  Its looking like many of those who've been denied training camp year after year and finally given the shot are not going to make it through.  Sad. I am rooting for Amy, Emily and Kelsey.  Lets' see if they can hang on.  If they let Morgan slide through maybe one of them could make it!

Yeah, and then they'll be cut trying to return the following year :(.  That seems to be a pattern for all those girls that just barely squeak by onto the team after years of auditioning (w/ some type of issue).

• Love 2
20 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

I'm of two minds about the just-squeaks-on-the-squad girls.  Part of me thinks Kelli &Judy should never let them on to begin with.  They all obviously have issues, big issues if we're seeing them.  The other part is like, let them on and see what they can do without the stress and worry of camp.  Sadly though, a majority of these girls do nothing with the chance they're given.  I guess I'm falling towards ... don't take the chance and cut the losses.

• Love 1

I would love it if Emily and Kelsey made the squad.  I like their spunk, their looks and their can-do attitudes.  I'm scared for them though. Both are beautiful girls and talented dancers, but I don't know if they can handle the stress.  We've seen them fall apart under pressure before so I can only hope that they learn and grow and change enough that they make the squad.

• Love 5

Who is this person?  

On the subject of girls who tried out more than once and made TC more than once. I feel bad for them because I cannot imagine trying out more than once and finally making TC and getting cut. I also think it is sad if they make the team by the skin of their teeth, get called out by Judy and Kelli during the season, and get cut if they decide to go for another season. I also not think Judy and Kelli have the complete say so in you does or does not make it to TC or the team. I have notice Judy not caring for certain girls aka Morgan, Kaitlyn (season 8,) Ashley Pro making the team. I also think Charlotte, CMT and even possibly Jerry Jones having more of a say so in who stays and who goes. And yes, I do think certain girls are brought in for the drama factor, or CMT wants to try something new for the show (bringing in Kaimi after the two sisters left.)

1 hour ago, ChlcGirl said:

I am irrationally fond of this routine and I love how so many girls have posted different videos of it.  Also yeah, she's noodley.  No sharpness there.  I wonder what kind of dancer she was at PPU.

Not to mention I though she was going to lose a couple of digits in that ceiling fan!

• Love 3

I tried like 5 times to watch Lindsay in that video but my eyes just keep sliding over to Angela. I bet Lindsay is an incredible lyrical dancer but maybe just couldn't hold her own in the DCC style in comparison to some of the other rookies. If Caila had made it back, the height probably wouldn't have been such an issue. 

Then again, it could be a totally different issue and we won't find out til the show airs. 

I can't say I'm surprised about Jackie, she wasn't particularly memorable.. 

@TXStar35 thanks for the info! It's much appreciated!

• Love 2

Point Park has a really premiere, highly selective dance department. It is for serious dancers. If Lindsey graduated from there, she is technically very good. Pointe Park dance majors aren't just girls on a college drill team (like I was), who usually don't do anything performance wise after college. She's good. Just apparently not a good fit for DCC.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Point Park has a really premiere, highly selective dance department. It is for serious dancers. If Lindsey graduated from there, she is technically very good. Pointe Park dance majors aren't just girls on a college drill team (like I was), who usually don't do anything performance wise after college. She's good. Just apparently not a good fit for DCC.

Oh I have no doubt about that.  I believe all the girls who make training camp are talented dancers in some genre.  I just wondered if she was more lyrical or ballet - something that would not perhaps lend itself to the DCC style.

This is quite an interesting picture

https://mobile.twitter.com/DCCheerleaders/status/746743280382025729/photo/2

You've got Stephanie, Holly and Claire(?) all bunched together and you can see a bit of variation in the red hair now. They are no longer all Ariel red. I quite like Stephanie's gingery colour.

Holly looks more like a rich browny red now too. Kelsey looks lighter as well .. on the ends at least. Did Jinelle always have lighter brown in her hair?

For those who try out multiple times and FINALLY get to Training Camp, I would hope that Judy, Kelli and whoever else makes the decisions of who to cut would let them know on whether or not it's a good idea to try out again or just give up their dreams at becoming a DCC because it's not likely ever going to happen.  I'm glad that the girls do get that type of thing straight up front and I don't know of any girl who's been told that but came back to audition anyways (perhaps hoping to change their minds?).  I usually have a three-strikes-and-done rule.  If I try something three times and don't succeed (like going for a new position at work or for something similar), then I don't try anymore because I trust that it's not what I'm supposed to be doing and I go on to something else.  

I think with the one-year wonder girls (Morgan, Breelan, Kat, etc), they were given a chance to show that they could live up to their potential, but they never did.  Morgan had the chance to really work on her memory mistakes, but never seemed to really do that.  Breelan, while technically decent, always seemed scared and unsure of herself on the field, like she was so afraid to mess up that she made more mistakes than she normally would have.  She also didn't seem to be a strong performer.  Kat just seemed to be too soft and lyrical for the squad and needed to work on being a powerful performer.  All were given the chance to show that they worked on their issues (and I can't believe that their critiques came out of left field to blindside them; poorly worded or confusing, possibly, but that means you just ask for clarification to make sure you understand what they're talking about so you can fix it), but they could never really correct them enough to successfully retain their places.  I can't quite remember if Morgan ever tried out again, however, or was just "encouraged" not to reaudition after her first year.  I seem to remember some girls not being shocked about getting cut and others are completely blindsided.  

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

Oh I have no doubt about that.  I believe all the girls who make training camp are talented dancers in some genre.  I just wondered if she was more lyrical or ballet - something that would not perhaps lend itself to the DCC style.

I would not say that all girls who make DCC TC are talented dancers in some genre - not even all girls that make the squad.  Think about some of these girls - KD, Kaitlyn LaRae, Ashley Kelly, Ashley Pro, Shelby - girls who never danced at all and decided in their early 20's that they wanted to  be DCCs so they took up dance.

DCC it certainly takes nowhere near the level of technique/dance ability as it does to make it into PPU as a BFA major.   I know girls who have been rejected from there that blow away some DCCs. Even someone like Holly wouldn't even be a shoe in to get into that school.   It's one of the best out there for dance.

• Love 1

OK.  I will change my statement to 98% of the girls that get into training camp.  All I am saying is that even the girls who don't make the squad?  A majority of them still have talent as dancers that has zero to do with the DCC.

• Love 3

Morgan did try out again. She was late for her interview and almost missed her interview. Her solo was not great (worried her pants were slipping,) and her performance on the field was not great either. I wonder if she was given strong hints not to try out, but she thought she had a chance of making the team again.

Random Question: Remember when thy used to show the etiquette and Media Training on the show?  Do they still do that and if so, I wonder why they stopped showing it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I hope that if Kelsey, Auto Amy, etc, are cut, they have the grace to tell them they just don't have that the DCC needs, and to try their luck on another team. 

So do I- like when Alex and Brittany S were cut, Kelli and Judy made it obvious that they were so close and really encouraged them to audition next year. If it's time to hang up the dream for Amy, they need to be straight with her. I'd want to hear "you are not a fit and never will be" so I could completely move on.

• Love 3
(edited)

I agree in that I hope if Amy, Emily and/or Kelsey are cut Kelli and Judy are clear with them about whether or not they should keep trying. I always feel bad for the girls like S9 Christina or S8 Tessa who are pretty much encouraged to come back and then don't even make TC the next year.

Maybe they take them aside at tryouts when they don't make it back and explain? I know I read they do that with the vets but I wonder if that extends to multiple year auditioners or TC candidates from previous years.

I'm really hoping no talk about Kyndall means good news for her.

Edited by SanLynn
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BritFan said:

This is quite an interesting picture

https://mobile.twitter.com/DCCheerleaders/status/746743280382025729/photo/2

You've got Stephanie, Holly and Claire(?) all bunched together and you can see a bit of variation in the red hair now. They are no longer all Ariel red. I quite like Stephanie's gingery colour.

Holly looks more like a rich browny red now too. Kelsey looks lighter as well .. on the ends at least. Did Jinelle always have lighter brown in her hair?

Yes, Kelsey looks like she has highlights on the ends in these pictures.  Now her "wait til you see my hair" comment makes more sense!

I'm so glad they changed some the shades of red from last season.  They did those girls no favors with the harsh, unnatural-looking shades of red they gave them last season.

• Love 1

Honestly the more digging I do when I look at Tasha's Instagram it may look like she posts a lot of selfies or staged pictures but if you look that's because most of them she is adversing for a brand so I'm guessing if you are getting paid to take a Instagram selfie more power to the girl with todays world it has changed an some girls can make a good living just posting on Instagram an it looks to me she is doing just fine considering companies are obviously wanting her to post just my opinion :) 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SanLynn said:

I agree in that I hope if Amy, Emily and/or Kelsey are cut Kelli and Judy are clear with them about whether or not they should keep trying. I always feel bad for the girls like S9 Christina or S8 Tessa who are pretty much encouraged to come back and then don't even make TC the next year.

Maybe they take them aside at tryouts when they don't make it back and explain? I know I read they do that with the vets but I wonder if that extends to multiple year auditioners or TC candidates from previous years.

I'm really hoping no talk about Kyndall means good news for her.

Well, with Christina, they wanted her to work on her kicks and flexibility and it was evident when she came back to audition that no progress had been made on that front.  Same with Tessa (the one who tore her ACL while dancing).

I do agree that they need to be blunt and honest and say "you've given it a good run, but you don't need to re-audition again".  There's nothing worse than being told "keep trying" but not know why they didn't take you.  I had a particular role that I had to audition for NINE times.  I was young (19) and *really* wanted this particular gig back in the late 80s.  Every audition, I'd make it all the way to final round.  Each time we'd get measured for the costume is where I'd get cut.  I finally found out that because I'm fairly busty, my chest was just too big for their standard size.  They'd always encourage me to re-audition but never say why I didn't make it.  When I finally found out this info, I wore a bra minimizer to make me look smaller on top.  Voila, got in.  Shouldn't have had to do that.  Looking back on it now, I'm glad I had the experience, but I swear, if the audition process were televised like MTT is, I'd probably be labeled as one of those "desperate" girls who audition year after year.  I wouldn't have categorized myself that way.  It was just something I really wanted to do and I'm glad I went for it.  Got to perform for a year and enjoyed every minute of it. I think that's why I like rooting for people like Kelsey, Amy, Madeleine, etc. I know what it's like to want to achieve a dream like that.  And it makes me feel happy for them when they finally get to experience their dream.

• Love 13
(edited)
8 minutes ago, SopranoKris said:

Well, with Christina, they wanted her to work on her kicks and flexibility and it was evident when she came back to audition that no progress had been made on that front.  Same with Tessa (the one who tore her ACL while dancing).

I do agree that they need to be blunt and honest and say "you've given it a good run, but you don't need to re-audition again".  There's nothing worse than being told "keep trying" but not know why they didn't take you.  I had a particular role that I had to audition for NINE times.  I was young (19) and *really* wanted this particular gig back in the late 80s.  Every audition, I'd make it all the way to final round.  Each time we'd get measured for the costume is where I'd get cut.  I finally found out that because I'm fairly busty, my chest was just too big for their standard size.  They'd always encourage me to re-audition but never say why I didn't make it.  When I finally found out this info, I wore a bra minimizer to make me look smaller on top.  Voila, got in.  Shouldn't have had to do that.  Looking back on it now, I'm glad I had the experience, but I swear, if the audition process were televised like MTT is, I'd probably be labeled as one of those "desperate" girls who audition year after year.  I wouldn't have categorized myself that way.  It was just something I really wanted to do and I'm glad I went for it.  Got to perform for a year and enjoyed every minute of it. I think that's why I like rooting for people like Kelsey, Amy, Madeleine, etc. I know what it's like to want to achieve a dream like that.  And it makes me feel happy for them when they finally get to experience their dream.

Definitely agree.  I almost think that they should give feedback to the finalists who don't make it to TC so they can target what they need to work on.

I think Taylor fell victim to that as well.  She had made it to finals twice but never improved her kicks year after year because she didn't know that's what had been keeping her out of training camp.  She finally made it and most times you can't improve flexibility to DCC level in 2 months so she got cut. 

That said I don't understand why girls like Christina, who knew why they were cut and had an ENTIRE year to improve flexibility and their kicks wren't better come the audition time.  

The only way the finalists get feedback is if they're talked about on the show.

Edited by Beana8
  • Love 5
(edited)

Eh.  I don't know.  I would imagine that it is pretty standard for dancers/entertainers not to find out why they were cut unless they make it to the very final round, and even then it probably doesn't happen all the time.  I think that is just something you need to deal with if this is the industry you choose.  After all, K&J can't sit and meet with each and every girl who doesn't make training camp and let them know why they weren't picked and if they should come back.  That just isn't feasible.  Especially when we are talking about looks.  Then you have people up in arms because they are "mean."  It is a no win.  I think it is just nice that they let the TCCs know why they are being cut.

Edited by ChlcGirl
  • Love 3

That's true.  Most times we never know why we didn't get a job so I know it's not realistic.  If I were a dancer though and I tried out multiple times I'd contact a decision maker and ask for feedback. 

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Beana8 said:

That's true.  Most times we never know why we didn't get a job so I know it's not realistic.  If I were a dancer though and I tried out multiple times I'd contact a decision maker and ask for feedback. 

That is actually a really good idea.  And even if the girl didn't get an answer it would show a certain amount of gumption that would be good (as long as it was done in a professional manner of course).

• Love 3

Something I've noticed from previous seasons on MTT is while all the girls are talented, some really start to go downhill, get frazzled, etc. the closer to the team announcement they get. On the night they announce the team, I think it would be fun to watch them redo the same practice a second time and just see how much better they are without the monkey on their backs. I do understand the pressure and how they handle it is important for K&J to see, I also think it's almost debilitating to a point. Their fear is palpable, it stresses me out just sitting on the couch watching them on tv. Does anyone else notice this? If I were in talking to K&J and they were hours from announcing the team I would probably need a trash can beside me....just in case. 

1 hour ago, Beana8 said:

I was wondering, do they have to accept everyone's application to try out?

• Love 2