Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I'm wondering what other girls were "on the bubble" too, who could potentially be the "one hit wonders" (hopefully none! but it seems to be a pattern the past few years).

• Love 2

My heart is totally bleeding for Amy Simone. I believe they used this poor woman for tv ratings. This is a travesty!!! She has grace poise beauty talent and superb attitude that we ALL should mimic!!! What a true fighter!!! This girl has class like no other!!! I'm so disappointed in K&J poor judgment to let someone who gives us all hope to go at the final call. I know she CAN dance and has no memory issues. What a ploy for the show!! Disgusting!!! I can't believe they would sell their souls for a TV show. This is someone's life!!! Not fair!! I hope they can come up with a better reason. But they won't. I'm sure they'll edit the hell out of her segments. Shame on them!!! The team would have had so many more followers had they let a deserving woman pull through. So sad!!! I pray Amy Simone is okay. She really deserves better than this. To me she's the total package. I have seen her at AA games. She was a stand out!! As I stated before I'm happy for Kelsey Maddy and Kelli as well. But Amy's story is the true Americas sweetheart story. I'm sure I won't watch after this season airs. I hope she left classy not like Vivian did last season. It's obvious it's all about ratings. If any of you see Amy please let her know she has a huge fan base and her time to shine will definitely come!!! Wow I still can't believe this is real. 

• Love 2

I doubt Kelli and Judy would cut a strong candidate just for drama, BUT I do think they'd take a weak candidate to training camp for drama (i.e., Kathryn Dunn, Kali Fullerton, Megan Flaherty, etc.), intending all along to cut that person at the "right" time.

• Love 5

I don't think Amy is a bad dancer.   I think most of her cut-worthy (or really don't even take into training camp in the first place-worthy) attributes are non-dance related.   Things like short legs, controversial snoop dog performance, desperate personality.   Now that she didn't make the team, I'm of the opinion that she probably was taken in for drama.   I guess this is one more thing that the show airing will explain. 

• Love 3

Yeah, sorry, but I don't believe for a second that they brought Amy to TC and cut her for drama. I don't think Amy is a bad dancer, but I also doubt she is the best dancer in the room. I agree with the above poster that K&J wouldn't cut a strong candidate for ratings. If she was that strong she would have made the team. Maybe in other years she would have made it, but this year was a large rookie class and a lot of talent from the looks of it. I'm sure the reasons for her cut will be evident when MTT airs.

Having said all that, I am sad for Amy. She was never my favorite TCC, but I don't like to think about ANY of these girls going through this grueling process just to be disappointed, especially right at the very end. I know a lot of people think Amy has a bad attitude. I have to admit that I did find her a bit irritating last year, but as others have pointed out, the process is very emotional and she's just a girl who wears her heart on her sleeve. There have been enough posts about her from people who have met her and gushed that she is a lovely person that I believe she must really be a special girl. I hope she is ok and that she knows there are other things for her. I am curious if we will see her come back next year or if she will be done with this dream now.

• Love 7

Amy is a much better dancer than Kathyrn or Megan. Not even worth comparing them to her. It's so funny in the dance world Amy is known for her "power and projection" but gets cut from training camp when there are others who clearly lack that.  Her determination and drive speak volumes. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Dccfan126 said:

I guess I am confused as to how Kyndall blowing off a DCC mentor was so bad, yet people wanted Amy to blow off an event sanctioned by Stephanie, a DCC choreographer.

Maybe people are questioning Amy and the snoop dog event because Kelsey was able to get out of the performance?? please correct me if I'm wrong! I don't recall seeing Kelsey in the footage! Would k&j turn their noses up at that type of appearance? 

Well I do think so many lives have changed due to the TV show. Women that would've made the squad are exploited and brought to new lows. Each year the number of girls that audition get lower and lower. Its because of the reality show drama. Its hard to deal with. I think I am done with reality shows. They take the real out and edit what they want you to know. 

• Love 1

So happy & excited for all the rookies (especially my Utah women ~ Mads & Tasha) making the team! The amount of time, effort & emotional toughness needed is truly incredible. I'm also thrilled for Kelsey as well as any of the other repeat ladies who've been trying out & fighting for this dream for such a mighty long time.

As a New Orleans Saints fan (& I do love my Saintsations!) I'm always interested in the preseason dealings within training camp. As our MTT women have been fighting for their spots so do the players and here's where I get my cheap thrills (given my repulsion of any & all things Jerry Jones - shudder).

The Cowboy's have a defensive player with major drug issues. Isn't it amazing how little we tolerate with our DCC yet the men they "cheer" for can be druggies, beat their loved ones, etc. All the monies thrown around & we keep these classy women on such a strict & measly (in comparison) budget.

Finished with this rant. 

I'm sooo excited to see this show & wish they'd kept the 8/10 date.  Waiting another month will kill me fo sho.

• Love 3

Are their DCC twitter handles live yet?

Has anyone posted a "blessed be" or a "he has plans" tweet / message yet?

Bummed still Calia didn't make the team (and that she and Amy are out of the pro-cheer and dance scene this season - or it looks like it)

Please the Snoop Dogg performance is a dead horse. We have heard of way worse scandals in DCC past that this seems silly. I don't want to bring them up but we are all aware. Snoop is no scandal. It was a public engagment and it's 2016. Come on. I bet it's not an issue for K &J. People are fishing. And besides a dance event scheduled by her dance coach should never be an issue. Find something notable. I'm sorry I was really routing for her.

• Love 12

Amy's Instagram isn't private anymore. She's such a beautiful lady.

really hoped she would have made it! She certainly deserved it, I thought. Lots of hard work there.

Congratulations to all the ladies that made it!

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Dancemajor said:

Well I do think so many lives have changed due to the TV show. Women that would've made the squad are exploited and brought to new lows. Each year the number of girls that audition get lower and lower. Its because of the reality show drama. Its hard to deal with. I think I am done with reality shows. They take the real out and edit what they want you to know. 

I have heard that the numbers at auditions this year were alarmingly low...esp compared to some other teams.  I think it was the Houston Texans who had close to 1000 and DCC was less than 300 (no matter what the articles PR puts out says) 

• Love 3
Just now, LaurenBrook said:

I have heard that the numbers at auditions this year were alarmingly low...esp compared to some other teams.  I think it was the Houston Texans who had close to 1000 and DCC was less than 300 (no matter what the articles PR puts out says) 

I think part of that may be due to the fact that they are on a reality TV show, which is never completely real.  You have to really want to be on the team in order go through all of that and run the risk of them portraying you as something you're not. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I have never been the biggest Amy fan.  Like I said, I really wanted to like her from day 1 when we saw her hometown clip, but her dancing didn't back it up.  But, she really has improved so much and everyone who seems to know her says that she is a wonderful person.

Unfortunately, CMT showed her saying something like "I want this more than anyone" or "i've worked harder than anyone" or something like that and that annoyed me to no end.  It's a shame, because I bet many of the women have said that in the moment, but only Amy's clip made it to air.  That stuck with me, and from then on everything she did annoyed me.  Trust me, i'm embarrassed about this.  How one person, that I don't know and have only seen on reality tv can annoy me so much is beyond me.  I am usually a very rational person, but the reality tv producers totally snowed me with this one! 

All that being said, I hope they edit Amy well this season and I feel sorry that she was cut so close to the end.  She has come so far from her first audition. I really thought she was going to finally make it. 

PS- I hope she is able to go back to AAIA too.

Edited by omgtv
had to add one more thing!
  • Love 6

I am cynical by nature and question motives, but not here regarding manufactured drama in late cuts.  The only "conspiracy theory" moment I have really seen for manufactured drama was Carla in Season 7.  She should NEVER have made it to training camp in the first place -- those photos were clearly in K&J's possession prior to TC being called.  I believe that she was called in and promptly cut for nothing more than being a cautionary tale to other girls auditioning.

Since we have been playing "over-used expression" bingo, I will add Kelli's "It's the worst part of my job; I don't like breaking hearts" to a relevant point list.  I think she is absolutely sincere about this.  MTT is not Real Housewives of [insert city].  They care about image, their team, their "world class" status.  They don't need to make fake drama by taking a girl and keeping her until the last moment to cut her.  Girls are emotional whether they are cut in the first week or the 8th  - and while many at the end say they wish they were cut sooner (like Liz Reuters S5), I don't believe that because an episode earlier she was grateful for the warning and not being cut.  

I sincerely believe that K&J (and probably more K than J) keep the girls until the last moment hoping that it is enough time for them to get it together.  Kelli has OFTEN said, "All of them could get it if they had enough time -- time is always against us" (paraphrasing here).  I think of Alexandra (S9), Clarissa (S6), Kalli F (S6), Courtney Cook (S5), Brittney Schram (S5), Kendall (S10),  Caime O (S4), Paula (S 4 or 5?) and even Meagan F in S2&4 -- Kelli wanted those girls on the team and hoped they would get there.  I believe both K&J when, after a visit from Kitty, they say "She sees the same thing we do -- we should go with our gut from the beginning" -- but then they will say something like "I've been fighting for her" (Liz R) or ("Is there a fighting chance for --").  I believe the tears when they cut someone from the squad at the end.  I can't imagine what that feels like for the girls being cut (Megan F, RIP, comes to mind) -- she was justifiably devastated -- but I do not think it was just Kelli's motivation to "break hearts" by taking her again.  If that was the case, Caime, Tessa, Clarissa, and others would have been brought back for a second year.  I think Kelli learned from the MF experience and that is why with Ashley Pro she flat-out asked her, "Do you want to keep going?".  

If they wanted manufactured drama -- or to take a girl just to cut her - they would have taken Caime in season 5 or Clarissa in season 7; they don't.  We get attached to girls we have never seen audition -- and they don't have to get cut for drama -- the episode where Mackenzie is positive she's getting cut and Kelli says "Good night and we'll see you more flexible on Monday" and Mackenzie gasps (and is attacked with hugs by her teammates) makes me cry.  Every.single.time.  Seeing our favorites MAKE the team is far more compelling than seeing them cut.  I don't think Kelli wants to come across as a bitch or read the hate (Megan's "thut" cut created a lot of Kelli hate on this board if I remember). I think she is trying to put together the best team of the "right girls" that she can.  Vivian was NOT one of those girls -- and I think if she didn't read a poem that night and came across a little more humble, she would have made the team -- she was NOT brought back for drama nor was she cut for drama.  She was cut because she was inconsistent and started acting entitled.

I am not an Auto Amy fan.  I realize that the lack of sleep plus the dedication and anticipation and sheer hope the girls put into the audition process is enough for tears, but I just got an odd vibe from the sound bytes we heard from her.  THAT SAID, I recognize that she clearly tried to improve her kicks -- huge difference from last season to this season (based on photos).  I feel badly for Kyndall but I'm not a huge fan of hers either (again, just didn't get a good vibe from her last year).  I can't imagine how it must hurt to be so close.  But it goes with the territory -- and I think K&J are equally sad about having to make those cuts.  As a TCC/RC, I would be equal parts grateful that they gave me as much time to improve and show them as they did and broken over not making it so close to the end.  

As for the Megan/ Kyndal conspiracy, I'd like to see what CMT shows.  I don't think K&J would put stock in everything they hear without confronting the source (Kyndall) and if there was a legit reason (like work), I see them accepting it.  I DO think the group leaders have some voice though -- which makes me think that may have been a part of the hate towards Ashley Paige (who I did like).  They listened to Emma and Mia about Ashley Pro and Morgan and that was on camera; I'm sure they listen a lot more to what is said behind the scenes by their GLs about work ethic and spirit.  I would be shocked if one random vet, and a new vet at that, had any sway in their decisions.  

I hope that Amy was not cut for physical reasons (height; leg in the boots) and actually has something she can improve upon for next year.  We have seen many girls who were cut in TC -- or close to being cut -- turn into group leaders, show group performers, and point girls.  If there is something she can do, I think Kelli would want to see her improve.  And clearly she tried.  I am very interested in seeing what happened with both Amy and Kyndall because I do believe Kelli liked them (especially Kyndall).  

Very happy for all of the other girls and I can't wait until the show airs.  

Sorry for the LONG rambling note, but I have been holding a lot in :-)   Love reading all of y'all's posts!

• Love 11

I have never particularly been an Amy fan, she irritated me a bit with putting the marriage on hold etc. and I didn't much like her clips of her solos. But there are vets that I'm not keen on. I apprectiate their dancing but they just don't do it for me (and they are so well loved that you would literally throw fruit at my head if I uttered their name!)

But she did improve her kicks and she got so far in training camp she must be doing something right. I look forward to seeing how she comes across in the show and I'd be happy to see her try out again.. I think listening to all the people really ranting about her over the past few weeks has made me give her the benefit of the doubt,  instead of like her less!!

Regarding the Snoop vid (which I know has been done to death) the only thing that really bothered me was that it looked sloppy and amateurish, Vivian in particular, twerking etc. is not really that bad by todays standards, but I didn't think they looked like professional dancers (and yes I know it was only a tiny clip and not choreographed).

In other news I cannot wait to see the squad photo, so many girls I'd love to see how they look in their uniform (like Madeline who I feel has really grown into a confident young lady in the last year).

• Love 2

There's a Tess that I follow on instagram that I'm pretty sure is in training camp. She posted something today that got me interested in her, mostly because of the Disney quote "Anything your heart desires will come to you" and lots of congrats posts so I'm assuming she made the squad. We never heard anything about her though, which may be good or bad.

4 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

There's a Tess that I follow on instagram that I'm pretty sure is in training camp. She posted something today that got me interested in her, mostly because of the Disney quote "Anything your heart desires will come to you" and lots of congrats posts so I'm assuming she made the squad. We never heard anything about her though, which may be good or bad.

The Tess in this pic? I think she is so gorgeous!! 

• Love 1

The Tess in this pic? I think she is so gorgeous!! 

Yes! That's the Tess! She is super gorgeous, I'm surprised we haven't heard more about her.

Just now, heatherrrrz said:

Yes! That's the Tess! She is super gorgeous, I'm surprised we haven't heard more about her.

i think it's prob because she did really well lol I kind of had a feeling she and Cersten would both be locks for the team.  She is so tall too, she's got to be around 50 yd line with Megan ! 

• Love 1

i think it's prob because she did really well lol I kind of had a feeling she and Cersten would both be locks for the team.  She is so tall too, she's got to be around 50 yd line with Megan ! 

She's probably one of those that just cruised right onto the team and we hardly see any of her in the show. That'll make me a bit sad though lol

1 hour ago, Tys Mom said:

Maybe people are questioning Amy and the snoop dog event because Kelsey was able to get out of the performance?? please correct me if I'm wrong! I don't recall seeing Kelsey in the footage! Would k&j turn their noses up at that type of appearance? 

Kelsey elected not to go... It was a paid gig. It wasn't something that's AAIA required any of them to do. It was a "side job" 

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, NFLSweethearts said:

Was just stalking various dcc tags and saw this post: 

That's Maggie and both Heathers right?

yup!! not a huge fan of that pic tho, at least of Heather O.  I thought she was Maggie's mom in it at first glance :-/  (ETA: a quick glance at maggie's mom's IG and wow, her mom is gorgeous! so not a diss at all lol) 

I figured Maggie was a lock since she made SG! 

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 3

So, all of Amys friends made the team, Kelsey, Kelli and of course Stephanie...sad. I cant imagine if she was such a terrible person she would have so many good friends that others adore on this board. Maybe her friends will help her continue to improve this next year.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

which one is the middle blonde? She's pretty!

Heather O'Connell I'm pretty sure, cause Heather H is on the right side if you're looking at the photo.

1 hour ago, NFLSweethearts said:

Was just stalking various dcc tags and saw this post: 

That's Maggie and both Heathers right?

Maggie reminds me a lot of Kinzie in that picture. All three of these girls are drop dead gorgeous. Heather O is one of my favorites ever since auditions.

• Love 3

I'd like to hear from our "insider/s" on her/their opinions as to the ladies who were cut, realizing of course words must be tempered and chosen carefully.

If Kelli reads this board, I wonder what she thinks of all of us who were rooting so much for Amy.  I didn't care for her at first either.  And I am certainly glad Madeline made it.

• Love 1

I'm going to miss Kinzie & Ashley Nicole this season.  I hope that they can be All Stars given that I'm fairly sure their early retirement was based on injuries not on wanting to leave.  I often wondered if they gave Emma credit for a 5th season given that she really never retired last year and performed throughout the entire season.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, parrotfeathers said:

I'd like to hear from our "insider/s" on her/their opinions as to the ladies who were cut, realizing of course words must be tempered and chosen carefully.

If Kelli reads this board, I wonder what she thinks of all of us who were rooting so much for Amy.  I didn't care for her at first either.  And I am certainly glad Madeline made it.

I'm going to guess she'd feel the same as any other girl who was cut who had a fairly strong following in the season.  There is a reason it is the DCC, that it is difficult to make, and that they are considered the elite of the NFL world.  VERY sad, but that is why so many young women push themselves so hard to become part of it.

2 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

I wonder if any of the cut girls look at the final "chosen" team and think "wtf she made it???  I was so much better and they cut me over her???!!!"

If I were Chandler looking at Breelin or Ashley Pro, I would have. 

• Love 3

I still wonder how their groups factor in to the cuts...like, looking at them again: 

Group 1 lost 3 girls (Sheridan, Emily Roslyn and Jackie)...they have two blondes left and one BG. 

Group 2 lost 2 girls (Bethany and Whitney)...they have 3 blondes left and one BG. 

Group 3 lost 3 girls (Lindsey, Kyndall and Celinda)...they have two blondes left and one BG

Group 4 lost 2 girls (Amy and Brennan)...they have two blondes left.  

I mean, things are still spaced out pretty evenly! I just am curious if Kelli puts girls on teams based where she sees possible weak ones and wants to make sure she still has a variety of looks throughout the groups.  

I'm prob putting WAY too much thought into that and it's mostly random LOL 

Also think whoever is running that DCC Fan Page IG needs to be careful...he/she has been posting pics of various girls like 'congrats on making the team!' and even uber fans like Jerry have asked if she should be doing that when it's not official from DCC program.  I'd be terrified Kelli would come after me!! 

8 minutes ago, English Teacher said:

I'm going to miss Kinzie & Ashley Nicole this season.  I hope that they can be All Stars given that I'm fairly sure their early retirement was based on injuries not on wanting to leave.  I often wondered if they gave Emma credit for a 5th season given that she really never retired last year and performed throughout the entire season.

I believe both Ashley and Kinzie are all stars this year, along with Rachel. Not sure who decided to return though I'm pretty sure Katy has done some appearances this summer. 

• Love 3

I'm really hoping to hear more soon about everything that's happened, and how the girls are doing.  I was able to follow Amy now on Insta so hopefully there will be updates on how she is doing and what she is planning to go for next.  I just can't believe that she would have made it so far without having encouragement to come back next season - I would just about bet it must have something to do with memory, or possibly flexibility - both things that she might be able to rock if she decides to go for it again.  I just admire her so much and I hope she's okay.  Also, this is completely OT, but @LaurenBrook I love your new profile pic - gorgeous gorgeous!!!

I'm sure the cut girls have certain feelings over who made it and who didn't. It's very natural to have emotions over why they do what they do. It's clearly not a fair process looking at Yuko and others that shall remain nameless. I feel bad that deserving girls have to suffer  while others rejoice. Then they have to be PC and not say what really goes on. Time will definitely tell with the TV show. I'm sure if we question the producers of the show they would be sick of the drama and lies they cover up year after year. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, raindancer said:

I'm really hoping to hear more soon about everything that's happened, and how the girls are doing.  I was able to follow Amy now on Insta so hopefully there will be updates on how she is doing and what she is planning to go for next.  I just can't believe that she would have made it so far without having encouragement to come back next season - I would just about bet it must have something to do with memory, or possibly flexibility - both things that she might be able to rock if she decides to go for it again.  I just admire her so much and I hope she's okay.  Also, this is completely OT, but @LaurenBrook I love your new profile pic - gorgeous gorgeous!!!

I know, I am so hoping she will try once more and make it on to the team.  I'm hoping it was something that is fixable after a year of practice? And thank you @raindancer for your sweet compliment! i am taking advice from ladies on here on using contouring on my round face!! 

6 minutes ago, Dancemajor said:

I'm sure the cut girls have certain feelings over who made it and who didn't. It's very natural to have emotions over why they do what they do. It's clearly not a fair process looking at Yuko and others that shall remain nameless. I feel bad that deserving girls have to suffer  while others rejoice. Then they have to be PC and not say what really goes on. Time will definitely tell with the TV show. I'm sure if we question the producers of the show they would be sick of the drama and lies they cover up year after year. 

that's what is so hard about it being a TV show and all the edits :-/  I am so happy they have the show for our sake (obviously) but I do have to wonder how differnet it would be for the girls if it wasn't televised...

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Are they going to have a translator every time she needs to talk? That's so odd.

Wow!   I cannot believe the exceptions that this girl has gotten - she can't even speak/understand English?  (I just thought she just had a strong accent).

I'm beginning to wonder if someone higher up, as in Jerry Jones higher up!, is/was requiring her to be put on the squad.  Maybe her father is one of those big time international investors and he provided funding for the Star or something ;).

• Love 5

I think K &J will realize now that they have cut Amy what a real impact she would have had on the team. Especially with how much she improved and kept her hope alive. She's a true spokesperson for a true winner. Someone that we would want the football players or our children to be like. Push and fight never give up. Just get better everyday despite the naysayers. I love her storyline. I hope they truly feel the impact of the dreams they crushed letting her go. It's truly their loss. How sad. I'm in tears 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Dancemajor said:

I think K &J will realize now that they have cut Amy what a real impact she would have had on the team. Especially with how much she improved and kept her hope alive. She's a true spokesperson for a true winner. Someone that we would want the football players or our children to be like. Push and fight never give up. Just get better everyday despite the naysayers. I love her storyline. I hope they truly feel the impact of the dreams they crushed letting her go. It's truly their loss. How sad. I'm in tears 

We haven't even seen her "storyline" yet?  And improvement and keeping hope alive is a quality of 80% of these girls.  I don't see how Amy is unique in that regard.  

• Love 9
(edited)

I'm going to be cynical and say that Kelsey has just as much of a story line as Amy. They painted her as a dumb girl when that could be further from the truth. At least Amy wasn't made out to be the "dumb girl" character like Kelsey was. I'm glad Kelsey persevered and made it onto the squad. She deserves it, girl has worked hard and studied her little heart out to not be seen as the girl who messed up her answer a third time. ETA: I definitely think you're one of her friends, you haven't commented on any other girls besides to put them down because Amy didn't make it and they did.

Edited by heatherrrrz
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

I know, I am so hoping she will try once more and make it on to the team.  I'm hoping it was something that is fixable after a year of practice? And thank you @raindancer for your sweet compliment! i am taking advice from ladies on here on using contouring on my round face!! 

that's what is so hard about it being a TV show and all the edits :-/  I am so happy they have the show for our sake (obviously) but I do have to wonder how differnet it would be for the girls if it wasn't televised...

omg if there is contouring advice to be had here please direct me - I can use all the help I can get myself!!  LOL  I've been trying to do a better job of it, but I have a sad suspicion that I look a bit like a 5 year-old took a crayon to my face - I am too pale for most bronzer, and even my beloved NARS Laguna can look a bit much unless I blend the life out of it (particularly since my biggest contour aggravation is my "family nose."  I don't wish a family nose on anyone lol).

I really do hope we get a positive take on all the girls, and ideally get a real sense for more of them as well as the vets.  I'm not familiar with the Dallas dance scene so I don't know any of the girls beyond what I have seen of those who have tried out in previous years, so of course I've been rooting for them but I'd love to learn more about the "new" girls too - it sounds like there are some really lovely people and I'm looking forward to Tasha in particular, she sounds like a firecracker lol  Also I'd love to hear more about what is going on with Kyndall and Yuko.  

As far as Kyndall is concerned I hope she's doing okay and I'm just so sorry she didn't make it again, and so late on in the season - I felt like she was a little awkward sometimes but she had such a great positive attitude and so much confidence I couldn't help but root for her.  I'm hoping the scene with Megan @TXStar35 mentioned was misunderstood - I'd hate to think that of Megan, I was so happy for her when she was making the call to her dad to tell him she made the team, it just brought me to tears with her.  Also she is just amazingly talented.  I know they panned in on her making a face in response to Amy's solo during the scene at Kitty's, but I'm also really hoping that was just the editing.

For Yuko, I absolutely think there has to be an incredibly special circumstance for allowances to be made with regard to TC absences, and also for her to be taken on for a team of 37.  I'm hoping we'll get to see more of what it is on the show - I feel like Kelli and Judy wouldn't even consider making allowances of that magnitude without a strong reason.

• Love 1

I am estastic for Kelsey! Well earned. People focused on her beauty to love her as well. I have a special place in my heart for Amy a black woman. I know it's harder for them to make it through the process and get the same love. Let's be honest. Not taking anything away from the other women I just love the fight in Amy. She would be a great role model for little black girls in the stands and little girls every where. Probably not the PC answer but it's how I feel in the NFL pro cheer world in that regard. It is different for them because spaces are limited. We know this to be very true.

• Love 7