Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Tasha is short?? She always seemed like she was a pretty decent height to me...maybe it's because her legs are so long lol

Kelli is def short but didn't she wear cowboy boots for her solo? I don't remember thinking it looked weird...

(edited)
On June 1, 2016 at 0:26 AM, Oklahomama said:

Well tonight is the night we find out if the first cuts will be made. Tonight as well is their first night on the practice field for jump split! So tonight should be very very telling as to who they can weed out from the pack. Have seen and heard some of the Rookie Candidates haven't been up to par flexibility wise. As well this week is BELK fashion show and that has been a game changer in the past to see who can and can't handle the pressure of the runway and being out of the dance element. Also did anyone else notice Kyndall was in an actual uniform for fittings and not the prototype? Look at the photo closely and you can see the stars on the vest and belt. Also Mckenzie was a dynamite performer and had the personality, Amy sadly does not in my opinion. I also agree with bigskygirl that if she makes it she will be a "one year wonder". 

sorry about the box it would not go away. 

52 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Tasha is short?? She always seemed like she was a pretty decent height to me...maybe it's because her legs are so long lol

Kelli is def short but didn't she wear cowboy boots for her solo? I don't remember thinking it looked weird...

Tasha I would saw is medium height not as short as Amy. And Kelli didn't wear full length boots, they were on the shorter side.

Edited by TXStar35
  • Love 5
Just now, TXStar35 said:
On 6/1/2016 at 1:26 AM, Oklahomama said:

Well tonight is the night we find out if the first cuts will be made. Tonight as well is their first night on the practice field for jump split! So tonight should be very very telling as to who they can weed out from the pack. Have seen and heard some of the Rookie Candidates haven't been up to par flexibility wise. As well this week is BELK fashion show and that has been a game changer in the past to see who can and can't handle the pressure of the runway and being out of the dance element. Also did anyone else notice Kyndall was in an actual uniform for fittings and not the prototype? Look at the photo closely and you can see the stars on the vest and belt. Also Mckenzie was a dynamite performer and had the personality, Amy sadly does not in my opinion. I also agree with bigskygirl that if she makes it she will be a "one year wonder". 

Eeee!!! I am already nervous for them :-/  

I'm trying to remember who didn't look flexible in the pics from tryouts.  I know Emily R had kind of ugly kicks but I think they were up there.  

I get all the blondes mixed up this year.  I know i love Maggie and the super tall blonde, as well as Tessa, Cersten, Madeline and Kelsey. Fingers crossed they are all killing it!! 

Id assume kyndall had a full uniform as opposed to just a shell cause she made it past the cameo shoot last year and they would have made her a full uniform for that.   She just probably tried on her last year's uniform.

i would have guessed Tasha was tall too - like taller than average.   She just has the build of a tall person in her photos and videos - long limbs and short torso.   I guess that's a good thing for her as far as looking good in the uniform.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Id assume kyndall had a full uniform as opposed to just a shell cause she made it past the cameo shoot last year and they would have made her a full uniform for that.   She just probably tried on her last year's uniform.

i would have guessed Tasha was tall too - like taller than average.   She just has the build of a tall person in her photos and videos - long limbs and short torso.   I guess that's a good thing for her as far as looking good in the uniform.

Tasha reminds me so much of Ashley Nicole...I am hoping that works in her favor since they loved Ashley! Add Tasha to my list of favorites...I really think she seems sweet! 

• Love 1

Mackenzie was also a favorite with a lot of the girls, so she had a lot of them rooting for her to make the team. I think Kelli makes note of who is thought of being a team player when it comes to deciding who makes the team or not.

Any news on squad leaders? Is this the fourth week of training camp? Interesting they are turning things around like makeovers and uniform fittings.

Regarding Kelsey and the low profile lately:  my assumption is that they did a drastic change to her look during make-overs so she can't really post pics without violating her non-disclosure agreement with MTT.  That's my theory and I'm sticking with it :)

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, SopranoKris said:

Regarding Kelsey and the low profile lately:  my assumption is that they did a drastic change to her look during make-overs so she can't really post pics without violating her non-disclosure agreement with MTT.  That's my theory and I'm sticking with it :)

Oh my gosh.. What if they made her blonde or a RED!? Or chopped it all off!?

And I think Tasha is gorgeous! She looks great considering she has a baby! 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Daledg said:

Oh my gosh.. What if they made her blonde or a RED!? Or chopped it all off!?

And I think Tasha is gorgeous! She looks great considering she has a baby! 

I'm very interested to see if they made it a Holly bob!

2 minutes ago, SopranoKris said:

Oh no!  I can't picture her with a bob, or blonde/red hair.  

Just praying they kept her dark.. I feel like that is her "look"- dark hair and blue eyes! 

Milain looks really good with that cherry cola hair.. I don't know if anyone has said this yet but she reminds me of Rachel from two seasons ago. Which is a great thing! 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, JC123 said:

I was started to get a little worried about Kelsey as I haven't seen her in any pictures at all?  Hope she's doing ok! 

I never know if Ashley Paige was really poised or really fake. I don't want to believe she's fake I want to believe that it was just the choice of editing lol.

I always thought that for a short girl Mckenzie  was willowy. I mean willowy in terms of the way she moved - it was just so fluid. In comparison to Viv, who is short and very very jerky/hip hoppy/booty pop 

Agreed--she definitely had a more fluid style of dance...yet still had power.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Daledg said:

Just praying they kept her dark.. I feel like that is her "look"- dark hair and blue eyes! 

Milain looks really good with that cherry cola hair.. I don't know if anyone has said this yet but she reminds me of Rachel from two seasons ago. Which is a great thing! 

Do you mean Rachel who just retired? There is definitely a slight resemblance between her and Milan. I've seen a couple people say that Milan looks like a girl amongst women, which I have to disagree with. I believe she is only 18 or 19, but she looks just as mature as the other girls to me.

Edited by Oranaiche
4 hours ago, TXStar35 said:

sorry about the box it would not go away. 

Tasha I would saw is medium height not as short as Amy. And Kelli didn't wear full length boots, they were on the shorter side.

Will you be able to say who gets cut?

2 hours ago, SopranoKris said:

her words were "wait till you guys see my hair!!" so i have to agree with you :) i'm hoping it's not a crazy color and just something shorter...her eyes are so gorgeous with her dark hair!! 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

her words were "wait till you guys see my hair!!" so i have to agree with you :) i'm hoping it's not a crazy color and just something shorter...her eyes are so gorgeous with her dark hair!! 

I agree.  I can't imagine her not having the dark hair and blue eyes.  I think that makes her look unique.  I just can't picture her with a different hair color.  I'm sure she'll look gorgeous, no matter what they do with her hair.  I'll be interested to see what they did!

• Love 1
On 6/2/2016 at 8:09 AM, iloveit said:

Good for Caila!  I hope she makes the Mavs! It's cool that she is sticking with her dreams of dancing! 

Is there anything to the "partying" concern other than the one picture of her outside of a bar? I really do not think that one picture would get her cut and I don't think it's fair to assume she is a party girl based on one photo. 

On 6/2/2016 at 8:09 AM, iloveit said:

Good for Caila!  I hope she makes the Mavs! It's cool that she is sticking with her dreams of dancing! 

Is there anything to the "partying" concern other than the one picture of her outside of a bar? I really do not think that one picture would get her cut and I don't think it's fair to assume she is a party girl based on one photo. 

Caila got cut?

Group 1:

Leader - Jennifer 

Asst. Leader - Melissa 

Heather H. - TCC

Allie - TCC

Jax - Vet

Jackie - TCC

Madeline - TCC

Emily - TCC

Claire - Vet

Heather O. - TCC

Robin - Vet

Sheridan - TCC

Group 2:

Leader - Danielle

Asst. Leader - Lacey

Whitney - TCC

Holly - Vet

Tess - TCC

Bethany - TCC

Khalyn - TCC

Maggie - TCC

Amy L. - Vet

Jessika - TCC

Chantel - Vet

Kelli - TCC

Group 3:

Leader - Jenna

Asst. Leader - Jinelle

Lindsey - TCC

Megan - Vet

Kyndall - TCC

Simone - Vet

Mandy - TCC

Celinda - TCC

Milan - TCC

Amy T. - Vet

Yuko - TCC

Stephanie - Vet

Group 4: 

Leader - Jessica

Asst. Leader - Erica

Amy S. - TCC

Raylee - Vet

Brennan - TCC

Bess - Vet

Cersten - TCC

Tasha - TCC

Selina - TCC

KaShara - Vet

Kelsey - TCC

• Love 2

So are we missing Danielle's group? With Holly?

is that Robin on the far right in Jenn'a group? Why was I thinking she was short? 

Stephanie's hair is perfection. I think it is all hers, too. Glad they ditched the red. 

Jessica looks so tiny. Auto Amy does not. (She doesn't look big, just not teeny like her uniform fitting pics). 

Just now, Harrythecat said:

Auto Amy is Not in the group photo's.  Yikes.....she uniform fitting did her in.

Yes she is. Jessica's group. Last on the left

2 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Dccfan37, girl you are FAST! Thank you!

I tend to be good with lists haha!! :)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MamaV said:

I'm guessing that no one gets cut tonight. It would be strange to announce the group leaders, groups, take pictures and then cut someone. 

I was thinking the same thing. There's so way they can do that 

5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

thanks for collecting all this info so fast!!!

I think we pretty much guessed these girls would be the leaders and asst. leaders. 

Kelsey doesn't look that different to me? 

Yeah she doesn't look any different. So weird!

5 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Yeah she doesn't look any different. So weird!

it kind of looks like they gave her extensions? i'm glad it's still dark anyway!

I don't see a lot of drastic makeovers though they did darken Emily R's hair lol It looks pretty! 

2 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Is it just me or does the blonde Amy in Jenna's group look thick? 

Yes I was just going to say that.  There's a pic of her last year from behind and looks 10lbs heavier than everyone else. 

• Love 2

Hello everyone. Before I go on and say who I am, let me first start off by saying this forum was brought to my attention by someone who actively comments on it, and although I haven't been the "topic of discussion" so to say for many pages, I am now deciding to comment after a few days of going back and forth debating if I even should. I cannot in good conscience let it go without commenting. It is truly eating me alive. My name is Megan. Y'all were talking about a tweet I had tweeted a few weeks ago. I had stated that it was frustrating knowing I had worked so hard for something and had got cut, while girls who had auditioned on a whim were still there. I am not here to defend myself. I am here to simply and genuinely thank you guys for your comments. Y'all were so right. I sounded so immature, and entitled. I made myself look like a brat, and for that I am so embarrassed. Let me just say, I had no intentions of coming off the way I had in that tweet. The day of Preliminaries I met two women who told me they had signed up "oh a whim" to audition two days before the auditions started. That is where I got my words and feelings from. It was so wrong, and immature in every way. I completely understand if I have lost the respect of y'all, but try to understand I am only 18. I am learning everyday, I am only human. This was my first time auditioning for such a huge, and amazing organization at that. I was going through a lot emotions. Now that it has been about a month I can understand everything so much more clearly. Like I said in the beginning of this post, the fact that I sounded so immature is eating me alive. It makes me so upset knowing that's how y'all view me. But I would view myself that way too, looking at it from another persons perspective. That kind of attitude is exactly why I didn't make it farther in the auditions. I have no one to blame but myself. I do intend to audition again. I want to make the team eventually. Whether I do or not, you definitely won't see me acting like that or talking like that ever again. I have learned my lesson. And for that, I thank you guys. Please try not to view me so negatively after this. If you do, that is your decision. I have been reading everything y'all say and I respect your guys' comments very much. I will continue to read as well! This is going to be an amazing year for the squad, I can feel it! Have a great rest of the day, everyone :) 

• Love 22
(edited)
  • I will be interested to see what they look like all lined up by height for kickline. Right now Lindsey sticks out like a giant.
  • For all the comments about how tiny auto amy is, jessica is even smaller.
  • Emily's hair does look really good. I'm surprised they went darker, considering how few blondes there are.
  • It looks like they evened Jessika's hair out. I'm kind  of meh about it. Kelli's hair is still very bright.
  • Jinelle is sooooo dark.
  • I've noticed there are three TCCs nobody ever mentions: Brennan, Khalyn, and Jackie
Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 4