Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, BritFan said:

I think Heather's video was the one that stopped quite abruptly as she forgot the routine. The shot they used of her was oneof her making a face like 'aww crap' when she realised it had gone wrong lol!

I think she's super pretty and can't wait to see more of her.

Yeah I went back and found her video. It's full length, but she stops dancing a couple times. However, I don't pay too much attention to those videos because they haven't been a good judge of who will go all the way in the past. It's really such a small snapshot. Crossing my fingers that she does well because I have a crush haha.

8 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

I guess I'm in the minority because I don't find Emily gorgeous at all. She's cute at best for me, and has a nice body. I actually disliked the light brown they gave her in TC as much as her bottled yellow blonde. That color of brown didn't look natural at all. It was too light and washed out looking. I'm still not a fan of her color now. She'd be better off with a richer brown like she had when she was on TSDs. Anyway, I wish her well and hope she does well in camp. I just don't love her look.

I haven't seen a lot of talk about Heather O, but I just think she is so beautiful. There were a couple pictures of her from finals day that were just candid pics of her smiling and she is radiant. She reminds me of Kristen Bell, who is a long time girl crush of mine. However, I don't remember her dance video at all (the other Heather was the one that stuck out to me dance wise). I'll be interested to see if she gets featured on MTT and if she's any good, because after Kelsey, Heather O is the prettiest TCC to me.

ETA one of the pics I was referring to.

image.jpeg

I'm with you ... I don't find Emily anywhere class to the neighborhood of stunning.  For me, I would say she has a great body and nice hair and stop at that.  The face does nothing for me and the eyes creep me out.  Bless her heart

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

I guess I'm in the minority because I don't find Emily gorgeous at all. She's cute at best for me, and has a nice body. I actually disliked the light brown they gave her in TC as much as her bottled yellow blonde. That color of brown didn't look natural at all. It was too light and washed out looking. I'm still not a fan of her color now. She'd be better off with a richer brown like she had when she was on TSDs. Anyway, I wish her well and hope she does well in camp. I just don't love her look.

I haven't seen a lot of talk about Heather O, but I just think she is so beautiful. There were a couple pictures of her from finals day that were just candid pics of her smiling and she is radiant. She reminds me of Kristen Bell, who is a long time girl crush of mine. However, I don't remember her dance video at all (the other Heather was the one that stuck out to me dance wise). I'll be interested to see if she gets featured on MTT and if she's any good, because after Kelsey, Heather O is the prettiest TCC to me.

ETA one of the pics I was referring to.

image.jpeg

She's super pretty ... something about her look reminds me a bit of Jenn K.

Heather is super pretty! She's one of my favorites, probably because we share the same name lol

I didn't think Heather was pretty at first (at least not compared to Lindsey and Maggie, say) but that picture IS beautiful and now i am intrigued! In any case, unless these girls are just awful in camp or have bad grammar or something when they speak, looks like this will be a blonde rebuilding year!! :-D 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

You would think that would make them safe! I do think they like all of those girls a lot so it wouldn't surprise me.  Amy T and Melissa are only concerns to me weight wise but they are such great dancers I think they'll be fine. 

I do love Erica's! She always looks incredible.  She does have a ton of fans so I could see her getting it. Agree on the dark background...that is why I just don't care for Jenna's.  

I'm still so surprised that Jessica Marie and KaShara didn't have any photos better than the ones they picked...

I wasn't all that pleased with the covers either. I did live Erica's mainly because I just LOVE her! I bonded with her when Kitty told her her hair sucked. As the proud owner of sucky hair, I totally got that. It sure looks amazing now, though! Everything about her is!

I adore Danielle! She's been one of my favorites since she tried out. 

Coverwise, I didn't know who to pick, so I just went with the best looking photos, which I was like y'all surprised by the quality. 

My girl crush for training camp is Kelsey-I just love her. When I get better, I'm going to go take a class with her at Flywheel. 

I did take some hairspiration from Loren and got my hair done yesterday. I love it.  I tried to upload pics but it won't let me. :(

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Shan18 said:

What about the other heather in tc, anything info on her? Maybe a makeover can help, but as of now I'm not into her look. 

Same. I feel terrible saying that because she is a fabulous dancer/performer (she is next to Jennifer on the field during finals - when you watch the interview someone posted with Jennifer watch Heather next to her! She seriously is keeping up with a vet!!) but she looks 13 and just has kind of a mousy look right now.  Maybe a make over will help though! 

I think heather won't have a HUGE makeover, but little things. She's a pretty girl, but just doesn't "sparkle" if that makes sense. Some good highlights and lowlights, clean trim, proper blow out and fresh makeup. A little sprucing can go a long way.

• Love 1
On 6/2/2016 at 1:21 PM, Sunnydays5691 said:

re Swimsuit cover: I thought I remembered K+J only taking veterans to the photo shoot in Mexico. I remember K saying they had purchased 20 tickets "for veterans" (S9 maybe?). IIRC, then they changed the policy to include rookies? Or do I have this all wrong? It wouldn't be the first time.

PS I am so glad I found this board. I am not alone in my "obsession".

Me too, thought I was the only one that was facinated 

Veterans trying out again are the ones who go on the Mexico swimsuit calendar shoots. The shoot happens before tryouts begin. If a veteran is cut during finals, she will not be in the twelve month calendar, but she may end up in the 365 daily year smaller calendar. I do not know why Kelli and Judy pretend the calendar shoot happens after TC ends and the team is announced. Trying to sell more calendars? *lol* I do remember a few years ago when Kelli said the Sidelines Calendar was outselling the Swimsuit Calendar.

56 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I love Heather's look. She's very natural looking with the dark blind. It looks cheap and tacky when so many are 'glammed' up to look like Playboy bunnies with too much bleached hair and too much eye makeup.

Exactly why I love her. She's a very natural beauty in stark contrast to some of the pageant looking girls.

• Love 2
(edited)

Which is why I think they won't do much :) like I said small things. Not a bucket of bleach but just something to brighten her up.

Edited by dalgal214
11 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

Which is why I think they won't do much :) like I said small things. Not a bucket of bleach but just something to brighten her up.

Right now she just looks 'pastel' to me lol  She blends so much that I do hope her makeover to brighten her up is successful! I really was super impressed by how well she did on the field in the clips during Jennifer's interview. wow! 

• Love 1

I found the video, it's not bad but she does still need to change up her facial expressions.

19 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Me too. Maybe I just looked over it. Was it posted along time ago?

Yeah it was atleast 20 posts ago. It's the most recent dancing video she's posted

• Love 1
6 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

I was taking about Heather O with the blonde hair, not the brunette one. Are we talking about the same person? Lol.

I'm taking about the girl in the black lace halter. She's gorgeous and natural looking to me. Not over glammed or with caked on masky make up and a pound of extensions. Looks like she has dark blond hair, possibly very light brown?

cant tell if her shorts say 56 or 58

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I'm taking about the girl in the black lace halter. She's gorgeous and natural looking to me. Not over glammed or with caked on masky make up and a pound of extensions. Looks like she has dark blond hair, possibly very light brown?

cant tell if her shorts say 56 or 58

I think her number is 56. She reminds me of Abigail Klein type natural beauty. I'm just really drawn to her so I can't wait to see what we find out about her on the show.

Edited by Oranaiche
27 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

I think her number is 56. She reminds me of Abigail Klein type natural beauty. I'm just really drawn to her so I can't wait to see what we find out about her on the show.

She reminds me of a slightly darker haired Whitney. Very pretty girl.

im just more of a fan of the natural look than of the ones who look like you could wash all of their beauty off. This girl looks polished, but not like a shellacked pageant girl or a playboy bunny.

• Love 1

Yes that heather. Not little heather Hamilton. 

I just want want to brighten her up. Something about her eyes or her eyebrows-they seem hooded/dull. And maybe not even highlights or low lights but a good trim and hair mask/glaze to make her hair less dull looking too? Not sure but she just seem to photography like a surfer girl. Very pretty but tomboyish. When you think DCC you think glam, and there's just no refuting that. Heather O isn't glamorous.

I think she COULD be glamorous though. She needs a lighter blonde and probably some extensions. Make her sort of look more like Whitney and you've got yourselves a DCC lol

I finally figured out who I thought the other Heather was yesterday and it was Mariyah.

See I think brighter blond and extensions would totally ruin her look, make her generic, etc. I love hearing how we all have different ideas of what they could do for make overs. 

I hate it when they only have icy blonde, shoepolish black, and one or who crayon red. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Oranaiche said:

She's glamorous to me. Just goes to show how everyone's opinion is different. :)

Agree! That's why I thought they were talking about the little dark haired Heather, who I DO think needs a makeover! LOL 

9 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

See I think brighter blond and extensions would totally ruin her look, make her generic, etc. I love hearing how we all have different ideas of what they could do for make overs. 

I hate it when they only have icy blonde, shoepolish black, and one or who crayon red. 

I think maybe the extensions just to make her hair a bit fuller. I know if I wanted my hair to look glamorous that I'd need the extensions cause mine is thin. Maybe she's another Erica that has thin hair so she has to curl it lol

19 hours ago, DCCFAN71 said:
7 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Agree! That's why I thought they were talking about the little dark haired Heather, who I DO think needs a makeover! LOL 

I thought that's who I thought they were talking about too, haha!

(edited)

Heather O'Connor (Blonde) is "classic" pretty to me. She seems like the kind that they could easily ruin if they try to do too much to her.

Heather Hamilton (Brunette) just looks very young to me. She's fresh and pretty, but I think she'd look like jailbait in a DCC uniform. They need to mature her look somehow.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 5

I'm so confused about the heathers ... sigh - who is who I still don't know.

There is a picture of all of the TC candidates, with the two heathers side by side, on the prior page of this topic.

(edited)

Amy Simone just posted a vid/pic of her, Kelsey, and another TCC (sorry, don't know her name, a blonde) getting smoothies after TC and they're all smiles.  I'm assuming this means things are going well for them so far.  I sure hope so.  I'm dying for some good TC spoilers :)

Edited by SopranoKris
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, SopranoKris said:

Amy Simone just posted a vid/pic of her, Kelsey, and another TCC (sorry, don't know her name, a blonde) getting smoothies after TC and they're all smiles.  I'm assuming this means things are going well for them so far.  I sure hope so.  I'm dying for some good TC spoilers :)

I just tried to go to her instagram and she made it private. UGH.

9 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Kelli Quinn is the blonde in it.  So far looking good for the Allen American TCCs! 

Good!  I'm so happy for them.  I would love it if they made the team.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SopranoKris said:

I didn't know it was private.  I'm still an Instagram newbie.

I think it won't show private unless you aren't following her.