Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, JC123 said:

Im not sure about current DCCs, but Cassie and Judy were there. 

What the heck are Cheezits? 

You've never had Cheez-Its? They're delicious little crackers with cheese dust on them. Yeah, cheese dust. Go to the grocery store RIGHT NOW.

• Love 1

Derailing the thread here, but I think you're confusing Cheez-Its with Cheetos.  Cheez-Its are cheese snack crackers, similar to Goldlfish only better :)

8 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Derailing the thread here, but I think you're confusing Cheez-Its with Cheetos.  Cheez-Its are cheese snack crackers, similar to Goldlfish only better :)

Crackers is what I said? Lol. Trust me, I know the difference between Cheez-Its and Cheetos. My pants size doesn't lie. Anyway, yeah, off topic. :)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, tobeyoungagain said:

Nice!!  Is she as friendly, articulate and pretty as she is on TV?  Is Tyler a pilot of an airline or military pilot?

So lucky you got to meet her! She's one of my favorites!

She was really friendly the one time I talked with her, we sat back while the boys talked about planes (we were at an airport at the time) She was asking about the Austin 'burbs and if I liked it here; I think there was a possibility of Tyler taking a job at an airport just outside of Austin so we talked a bit about where I live and what there is to do out here (not much).  She was very nice and just looked like a typical 20-something with a messy hair bun, cute dress, minimal makeup. I don't think I would've recognized her if I didn't know who she was; but man is she tiny! The other times I've seen her were at Tyler's company parties and I didn't talk to her either of those times; she can gather a crowd!  I can't remember who said it on MTT, but the girls really do command the room.

Tyler wasn't a military or commercial pilot when I met him, he was working at a place that does time-share high-end aircraft rentals; he might've been an instructor at the time, but he was definitely one of the staff pilots. I know he talked to Mr.Spooky about SWA (Mr.Spooky is a pilot for SWA) but not sure if he as interested in a commercial career or not.

• Love 3
On 5/31/2016 at 11:40 PM, MaryWebGirl said:

I'm already a big Cersten fan. Looking at her IG she seems very proud of her education and is close to her family.

Is her name pronounced like Kirsten or???? 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Spooky said:

She was really friendly the one time I talked with her, we sat back while the boys talked about planes (we were at an airport at the time) She was asking about the Austin 'burbs and if I liked it here; I think there was a possibility of Tyler taking a job at an airport just outside of Austin so we talked a bit about where I live and what there is to do out here (not much).  She was very nice and just looked like a typical 20-something with a messy hair bun, cute dress, minimal makeup. I don't think I would've recognized her if I didn't know who she was; but man is she tiny! The other times I've seen her were at Tyler's company parties and I didn't talk to her either of those times; she can gather a crowd!  I can't remember who said it on MTT, but the girls really do command the room.

Tyler wasn't a military or commercial pilot when I met him, he was working at a place that does time-share high-end aircraft rentals; he might've been an instructor at the time, but he was definitely one of the staff pilots. I know he talked to Mr.Spooky about SWA (Mr.Spooky is a pilot for SWA) but not sure if he as interested in a commercial career or not.

Oh wow - thanks for sharing!!  That's pretty cool how they're recognized in rooms ... I wonder if that's because of the show or if it's because people recognize them from the games.  Dude I wanna gather a crowd

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

I thought that at first but her nickname seems to be "Certy" and she rhymes it with "perty" sooo...I am thinking it's Sir-sten?? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I thought that at first but her nickname seems to be "Certy" and she rhymes it with "perty" sooo...I am thinking it's Sir-sten?? 

You're kidding right?

that sounds like another speech issue.

• Love 6

I think it's Cer-sten. Like pronounce it as a Cer instead of Kir? Certy could be a nickname.. I might ask her cos it's driving me insane. 

We don't have cheesitz here. We only got Cheetos like a year ago!! They're added to my list for my next US visit. Along with cinamon Grahams, peanut butter m and ms and Twinkies.. *drools* 

I have such a girl crush on Jen K. She's so articulate and so gorgeous and such an amazing dancer. I sound like a 12 year old but I literally want to be her!!! 

Any word on the second week of training camp? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JC123 said:

I think it's Cer-sten. Like pronounce it as a Cer instead of Kir? Certy could be a nickname.. I might ask her cos it's driving me insane. 

We don't have cheesitz here. We only got Cheetos like a year ago!! They're added to my list for my next US visit. Along with cinamon Grahams, peanut butter m and ms and Twinkies.. *drools* 

I have such a girl crush on Jen K. She's so articulate and so gorgeous and such an amazing dancer. I sound like a 12 year old but I literally want to be her!!! 

Any word on the second week of training camp? 

Me too ... total girl crush on her and Brittany Schram-inator lol.

Do you have Reeses PB Cup?  I love that stuff!  Doritos Ranch is also another favorite!!

• Love 2

Oh yes the Schraminator is also a personal fave! 

Yes we do have the Reeses but only recently though! But they're so expensive?! And lucky charms are like £5 a box!! I don't know what Doritos ranch is lol. 

Sorry totally off topic ?

• Love 2

All this food talk is making me hungry. *lol* I have Acid Reflux Disease so chocolate is a no no for me, but I eat three Peanut M&Ms a day to get my chocolate fix. I love the Peanut Butter M&Ms too. I miss my caffeine too. I drink decaffeinated tea because I do not care for herbal teas. I still have to stop myself from buying Pepsi or Coke.

I was petite and tiny at one time, but age and medical problems caught up to me. Even the girls who are considered to have short legs, I would love to have their legs and petite waist.

10 minutes ago, JC123 said:

Oh yes the Schraminator is also a personal fave! 

Yes we do have the Reeses but only recently though! But they're so expensive?! And lucky charms are like £5 a box!! I don't know what Doritos ranch is lol. 

Sorry totally off topic ?

I LOVE the UK ... my personal favorite is (drumroll please....) the boxed sandwiches you can get at Pret or at Marks & Spencer!!!  They're so cheap and so so delicious and fresh lol.  I would love to move there but the cost of living is outrageous!

Sorry will stop the food talk now (but I'm on this diet and right now, I'm drooling just looking at BigSkyGirl's M&M avatar ...

• Love 2

Ohh @bigskygirl that's sad :( 

@tobeyoungagain Hahahahah got to love marks and spencer and pret! In London there's a pret in every spare square metre isn't there haha. 

Do you know, I can't see a TCC being cut because they don't have the right "look" this year at all, unless I'm missing something. Lots of them just need a good haircut or some shape to their hair. They're all gorgeous! I think it's all going to come down to dancing (for once) 

• Love 2

There are some super gorgeous girls this year, the tall blonde is one of my favorites. I wish we knew more about the girls though, I feel like when I was reading through the boards last year we had more information on cuts.

16 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

I think the TCC Maggie R is gorgeous. She is a past Oregon cheerleader. 

Yes! Love Maggie's look! She is so pretty yet looks kind of girl next door. 

Sheridan is one of my biggest girl crushes this year though. Looking through her pix on facebook and WOW...she is beautiful and seems to be a very talented dancer. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

I LOVE the UK ... my personal favorite is (drumroll please....) the boxed sandwiches you can get at Pret or at Marks & Spencer!!!  They're so cheap and so so delicious and fresh lol. 

Pret-A-Manger is in major cities in the US...sorry mods.  I won’t do this again.

27 minutes ago, caligirl50 said:

Pret-A-Manger is in major cities in the US...sorry mods.  I won’t do this again.

They are and I love them everywhere but they are vastly different and better in the UK.  (sorry mods - last one on this topic).

Which one is Maggie?  I'm still having trouble connecting faces with names.  It's only week 2 right?  I'm assuming no cuts have been made?

2 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

They are and I love them everywhere but they are vastly different and better in the UK.  (sorry mods - last one on this topic).

Which one is Maggie?  I'm still having trouble connecting faces with names.  It's only week 2 right?  I'm assuming no cuts have been made?

I think Maggie is the one with the fan solo but don't quote me on that.

(edited)

The feather fan solo was Lindsey (the taaaall girl). Maggie was the one who wore the beautiful blue jumpsuit from ElleLain to her panel interview.

ETA: Amazing photo of Maggie at UOregon for reference. I soooo hope she makes it onto the team.CjHCcHAWgAAqG2F.jpg

Edited by KellyAnn3
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

A pic of Maggie was posted somewhere on this site lol...she was wearing that beautiful blue jumpsuit (Lauren Oliver posted it on her own IG I think...) 

3 minutes ago, KellyAnn3 said:

The feather fan solo was Lindsey (the taaaall girl). Maggie was the one who wore the beautiful blue jumpsuit from ElleLain to her panel interview.

haha you beat me! 

Someone said Mandy won a Barbie and I wish I knew which one she was...

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, KellyAnn3 said:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh got it!  Yeah she's gorgeous and what a gorgeous appropriate outfit!  I thought about buying it but I don't think I'm tall or slim enough to carry it off

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

I'm sorry mods, but peanut butter m&ms are seriously the greatest candy ever invented. 

LOL!!!!  I love this comment.  LOL.  (when I'm off my diet in 8 days, I will buy some ... just to test your statement of course, purely scientific purposes)

• Love 2

I feel like last year, girls were posting more pictures during camp (twinning with ______, first day of training camp, etc.) maybe they really put the lockdown on secrecy :(

• Love 3

sooo A few of the TCCs seemed really vocal on social media before tryouts and now nothing? I'm not sure whether they're a) too exhausted to bother or b) been told they shouldn't?

i was hoping we'd have a bit more to gossip about ?

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, JC123 said:

sooo A few of the TCCs seemed really vocal on social media before tryouts and now nothing? I'm not sure whether they're a) too exhausted to bother or b) been told they shouldn't?

i was hoping we'd have a bit more to gossip about ?

Tasha went private on IG, and she doesn't much strike me as a particularly private person.

Edited by MaryWebGirl
  • Love 3

Maybe they had that social media seminar thing straight away so they've all gone private? Auto Amy didn't used to be private either but I just checked and she is now

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, JC123 said:

Maybe they had that social media seminar thing straight away so they've all gone private? Auto Amy didn't used to be private either but I just checked and she is now

Her Facebook and 2 Twitter accts are still public

1 hour ago, MaryWebGirl said:

Tamra went private on IG, and she doesn't much strike me as a particularly private person.

I didn't realize that there was a TCC named Tamra. I can't keep up, lol.

5 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

I screen shotted the list of TCC's and returning vets so I could reference it. It's come in handy when people are discussing someone and I'm like who's that?!?

DCC-2016-Training-Camp-Vets.jpg

DCC-2016-Training-Camp-Rookies-v3.0.jpg

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Dior99 said:

I screen shotted the list of TCC's and returning vets so I could reference it. It's come in handy when people are discussing someone and I'm like who's that?!?

Thanks for this! I don't see a Tamra though. Must have been a typo for Tasha.

25 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

I think she may mean Tasha?

I'm guessing they think Emily Roslyn has a good shot of making the team. I don't think they would've invited her back if she was as long as a shot as she was before.

16 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

I'm guessing they think Emily Roslyn has a good shot of making the team. I don't think they would've invited her back if she was as long as a shot as she was before.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time they brought someone back again and ended up cutting her. That being said. I'm rooting for her. And I agree with some previous posts that she looks way more glamourous this year!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Eh, maybe. Meagan Flaherty, Schmathryn Schmunn, and Vivian all went through camp more than once and didn't make the team. I'm trying to remember if Ashley Kelly went through camp more than once too, but I think she only went one time. So yeah, Emily has a reasonably good chance, but not a sure thing by any means.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, DCCFAN71 said:

She pronounces it Kerr-Stin, just like Kirsten.

1 hour ago, Oranaiche said:

Eh, maybe. Meagan Flaherty, Schmathryn Schmunn, and Vivian all went through camp more than once and didn't make the team. I'm trying to remember if Ashley Kelly went through camp more than once too, but I think she only went one time. So yeah, Emily has a reasonably good chance, but not a sure thing by any means.

They only brought KD through TC again because Kelli thought she was sooooooo pretty. Judy and every single other judge said she couldn't dance. Vivian was put through because she did everything they asked and did get better. She blew it herself in TC. 

Never said it was a sure thing. I said they must think she has a good chance. Those are two different things.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dior99 said:

Is TCC Heather O the same Heather that auditioned 2 or 3 years ago who was on another NFL cheerleader squad?

(edited)
53 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

They only brought KD through TC again because Kelli thought she was sooooooo pretty. Judy and every single other judge said she couldn't dance. Vivian was put through because she did everything they asked and did get better. She blew it herself in TC. 

Never said it was a sure thing. I said they must think she has a good chance. Those are two different things.

I realize that, wasn't saying you said it was a sure thing. More just weighing in on the matter. No way to know if Emily has really improved until the show airs. I'll be interested to see.

Edited by Oranaiche