Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

It isn't an episode of Arrow if Oliver isn't a sad panda about something... Who knows we might even get frustrated Oliver like from 3x07 when he got all violent at the fern...

tumblr_mo8mqiNfiZ1stjmgso1_500.gif

I love those ads. Like, seriously, I laugh like an idiot every time I watch them. Don't tell anyone. :) 

• Love 1

You know, I really admire Cupid sticking to her theme/aesthetic. She murders people and then arranges their bodies in the shape of a heart. Commitment! 

You know, I really admire Cupid sticking to her theme/aesthetic. She murders people and then arranges their bodies in the shape of a heart. Commitment! 

There are a lot of mediums for art... Who knew dead bodies would be one of them! lmfao

LOL. He really is going to be a cute little kindergartner, wanting his own way but knowing it's his own fault, so trying not to throw a tantrum but not exactly succeeding. 

But, it's not Oliver's fault! He did the right thing! He was totally justified not telling Felicity about his secret love-child! She is the one who is being unreasonable as she had no right to know that the man she was going to marry and who said he loved and trusted her was sneaking off to Central City to see his son! 

• Love 7

But, it's not Oliver's fault! He did the right thing! He was totally justified not telling Felicity about his secret love-child! She is the one who is being unreasonable as she had no right to know that the man she was going to marry and who said he loved and trusted her was sneaking off to Central City to see his son!

It pains me that I had to pause and decide if this was intended as sarcasm or not.

The BMD may be over but the damage lingers on.

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 8

Why is Diggle in a suit? I was sure that it's Diggle and Thea fighting Cupid in the promo...? Do they have their gear stashed somewhere for a quick change? LMAO.

Maybe there are two wedding scenes. Like, maybe they do the dream/nightmare thing at the beginning, and then, oh oh, let's be bait for Cupid!

Edited by looptab

I'm kinda emotional despite the awful wedding dress, LOL. I count that as a win for them.

It's weird because I don't like the wedding dress but I still think she looks beautiful. How does that work? LOL.

Also yeah, I really didn't want a fake wedding but I also like the pain. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why is Diggle in a suit? I was sure that it's Diggle and Thea fighting Cupid in the promo...? Do they have their gear stashed somewhere for a quick change? LMAO.

I'm going to guess Digg walks her down the aisle just to make it look more "real"? They can't really ask Donna to do that. 

Also, that dress is really awful. It doesn't fit right, and it's just not a style of dress that I think Felicity would pick? (Also, while I acknowledge that corset style wedding dresses give great shape and whatnot, I hate them. And I don't think that Felicity would have ever picked one). 

• Love 3

I am slightly horrified. Especially by that pic of Felicity and Cupid. While I have always wanted the two of them to meet someday, I wasn't exactly picturing this. Ugh.

Re: the dress, I'm more bothered by EBR tan lines(?) than anything else. Never. 

Edited by looptab
  • Love 1

Guess Laurel's not invited to the wedding? That's OK, she'll get to see the real one in the 100th episode. Oh wait...no she won't! Lol lol lol.

Laurel is probably too busy standing on the venue's sign keeping watch like she did for the debate.

I am slightly horrified. Especially by that pic of Felicity and Cupid. While I have always wanted the two of them to meet someday, I wasn't exactly picturing this. Ugh.

Re: the dress, I'm more bothered by EBR tan lines(?) than everything else. Never.

I don't think they are tan lines, just the lighting for that one pic. Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2

It's weird because I don't like the wedding dress but I still think she looks beautiful. How does that work? LOL.

Also yeah, I really didn't want a fake wedding but I also like the pain. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hahaha, me too. Emily is a really beautiful girl so she can get away with wearing that. Also the hair and make up look good.

I also love the still of Oliver and Digg..I'm really curious about what he is going to say even if I would have also loved a Digg/Felicity scene, probably even more.

• Love 1

I'm really curious to know whose plan this was, to pose as bait. I dread to think either way tbh. If it's Felicity's idea she'll be accused of being cruel to Oliver and giving him 'false hope.' If it's Oliver's idea, he's not respecting her request for space. No one's a winner here! Haha and I said I like pain. Haha.

EBR's hair and makeup look great, but that dress is a nightmare.  If I was her bridesmaid I'd cinch the back tighter so its not sliding down and making her chest look terrible, and the pretty princess aesthetic is so not Felicity.  It better come out that Donna picked out the dress.

Something to look forward to:  From the pictures I can see that Stephen Amell is going to have heart eyes set to stun.  I just hope this situation forces them to have the beginning of some honest conversations and not just some romantic speeches.  

• Love 5

I like the wedding dress. But I also could go for an amnesia story for Felicity combined with evil Felicity for a couple of episodes. :)  The best scenario would probably be her dad breaks out of prison, injects her with something that gives her false memories, and she goes off with him to do criminal computer stuff and gets to go over-the-top maniacal evil on Oliver and team the next episode. Then he restores her memories at the end and they take her father down together.

But yea, I want to see EBR get to play a mustache twirling villain for a bit - I think it could be fun. :)

Awww.  You guys realize that love is not dead--or at least not for long!  In that pic of Oliver with his hand in his pocket, you can glimpse his suspender.  In every fan fic ever, Felicity cannot resist that man's suspenders for some reason! ;-)  They're totally getting back together.

Seriously, it hurts me to see Felicity's tense posture.  She conveys so much just by how rigid she's standing there.  I'd like to think it's an acting choice and not because EBR is afraid that dress is going to slide down.  It really isn't a good fit for her.

• Love 6

I've watched more than my fair share of Say Yes to the Dress so my current head cannon is that because they were doing a rushed wedding, she only had a limited number of options and that she never made it into her fitting since clearly, the top is too big. Compared to a lot of what's out there, the dress IMO really isn't too princess (those are the ball gowns not the fit and flares) but it does scream wedding.

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 7

I was just relieved to see the lack of arm-crossing* in any of the pictures--so that's a win, right?  Thea must have heard the rumor that LL is in the grave, because she isn't emulating her stance anymore.  Poor Digg looks like he's biting his lip; he's totally crying inside, you guys.  He ships them so hard.

*Ok, so LL has her wrists crossed in court, but she's practically dead to me.

• Love 8

Maybe Diggle is the one who goes missing because he got too nosy around HIVE.

That would work for me too. I don't really need FS to be the one kidnapped. It just needs to be someone important to Team Arrow.

Honestly, I don't even need a kidnapping. ... But I definitely want a cliffhanger.... If they do keep to the trilogy concept and this is their new trilogy then it is the perfect time to drop a cliffhanger. Also since we know they are renewed a cliffhanger is not stress inducing because I know they can resolve it in the next season.

Hmm, looks like Oliver didn't make it to the fitting either. Or maybe it's a rental. His sleeves barely fit and his pants are too long and bunched up.

'Your decorations suck.'

Hey! This is the former LoA's first time as wedding planners (Oliver/Nyssa was just practice). At least the candles look great. Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 7

Maybe Laurel's not there because she's stuck in court. I can't really see the court appearance being a 'one and done' kind of thing. So it makes sense she might be occupied with her real job.

Maybe Laurel's not there because she's stuck in court. I can't really see the court appearance being a 'one and done' kind of thing. So it makes sense she might be occupied with her real job.

Oh, that's right, Laurel has one of those. ;) Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 6

I don't really mind the dress, but I'm not much of a wedding dress person, so unless they're really obviously awful, I don't much care. I do think it looks quite poorly-fitted, though. Much too big from the waist through the bodice.

EBR has a truly beautiful profile. Her jawline is nicer than SA's now.

I really hope the officiant doesn't get killed. It would piss me off if they involved an innocent in this (vs. an innocent was just there) and she got hurt or killed.

I'm looking forward to Sad Panda Oliver, for this ep and, at most, part of one more. Then I need him to fight for her.

*Ok, so LL has her wrists crossed in court, but she's practically dead to me.

And soon she will be to everyone else too, mwah ha ha ha ha.....

• Love 6

I like this one because she's pulled out the look she usually reserve for Malcolm Merlyn.  She is a pretty bride who looks ready to give someone a verbal beatdown.

Is she doing Oliver's finger-rubbing thing?  (and OMG was that ever a Felicity innuendo!)  I love it when she does that--she did it in 3x09, too, as he left to go fight RAG on the mountain.  It's just a tiny nod to their connection, even when there's angst and separation.

• Love 8

So utterly painful...Felicity is wearing her engagement ring again in the first pic.

It helps with the ruse. Unlike Thea's outfit. Like she'd ever wear that to Oliver's wedding. But I do agree it's painful. However, I've already said that's what I want from this.

Laurel clearly has a second chair. There's a person sitting next to her. So my questions is why the hell aren't they questioning her father?! I'm not even mad at Laurel about this, but the writing is so stupid. It looks like she has a pretty blouse underneath her blazer, though.

• Love 2

I like the hair, veil and makeup in the faux wedding shots.

Whilst I agree that the bodice could be a better fit, the dress itself is inoffensive.

At least she isn't in a full on ballgown. That Toilet Roll Doll aesthetic that many go for is hardly a good look. Though, OK, GI Joe can wear it with attitude.

2645087775_147ee2a535.jpgP1070338.JPG

• Love 5

Laurel clearly has a second chair. There's a person sitting next to her. So my questions is why the hell aren't they questioning her father?! I'm not even mad at Laurel about this, but the writing is so stupid. It looks like she has a pretty blouse underneath her blazer, though.

BTW, I wonder whether Felicity gets questioned as well, or she arrives later? since in the promo she is sitting next to Oliver, but in one of the promo pics it goes Quentin, Oliver, Thea.

Edited by looptab

BTW, I wonder whether Felicity gets questioned as well, or she arrives later? since in the promo she is sitting next to Oliver, but in one of the promo pics it goes Quentin, Oliver, Thea.

Probably more than one day at court.  Maybe Felicity shows up for the verdict?

• Love 1

Probably more than one day at court. Maybe Felicity shows up for the verdict?

I think Thea was wearing something different in the promo so multiple days at court seem likely. Edited by bijoux