Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Spoiler tag for a TV show that aired last night, I'm being vague as to not even spoil which show:

Teen Wolf ended their season exactly like that

, it was extremely satisfying to watch.

Perfect timing on that one. I was debating between catching up on that show and another one and that just made my choice. Love those endings.

• Love 1
kATIE CASSIDY return maybe for regular  season 5, we do not know encor the contract

I feel like the whole point of killing Laurel is to finally get rid of KC.  With all of the subtle shade being thrown around, it seems very likely to me that some of the people involved in the show had some issues with her.  She's gone, they're free...no way is she ever coming back as a regular.   

• Love 10

So I think the only reason why MM is interested in the Genesis Project is because it will give him a new hand. 

If MM had been nicer to Felicity, maybe she would have made him a cool, fake hand. This is what happens when you're a crazy, megalomaniac, hellbent on world subjugation or whatever gets him off. Sucks to be him.

• Love 8

I feel like the whole point of killing Laurel is to finally get rid of KC.  With all of the subtle shade being thrown around, it seems very likely to me that some of the people involved in the show had some issues with her.  She's gone, they're free...no way is she ever coming back as a regular.   

What PROBLEMS ?How bad BEHAVIOR? What SOURCES? these are just rumors, rumors of people that do not support katie. I noticed that on this forum, many here seem to reinforce with a bad image of Katie, out there is absolutely no proof of what you say. when it is emily and david, these are great people but not katie WHY? I would like to know !!.

Katie worked with CW and actors for years, she gets along very well with Paul B and Stephen A, she is very friendly with Colton and Emily and even go on holiday together.

(edited)

PR relationships are nothing new in this business. And when you see their publicists lurking around, its for a reason.

And then we have the sudden close friendship with the 2 actreesses that replace KC as a love interest and a kickass super heroine. The words family/sisters being thrown around. And that for me has just 1 purpose. To showcase that there is no hard feelings amongst the females.

No matter how hard things were BTS. And it was obvious since March 2015 that KC was campaigning for something. My guess her contract was up. Either with CBS or CW. My guess being CBS since CBS productions gave her the big first roles on TV.

Edited by Velocity23
  • Love 5
(edited)
What SOURCES?

No definitive proof (that various cast/crew/writers don't like her), just my opinion.  I'm not trying to change your opinion that KC is absolutely coming back, I'm just stating my opinion that I think she's gone permanently.  But, for the sake of everyone here, I'll just move on.  

Edited by SonofaBiscuit

Do we know what Genesis does exactly?  I thought it was sort of a cleansed earth kind of thing?  Where it will kill everyone except for a special few that were designated for saving.

I have no idea, but I think it' something along those lines. 

• Love 1

What PROBLEMS ?How bad BEHAVIOR? What SOURCES? these are just rumors, rumors of people that do not support katie. I noticed that on this forum, many here seem to reinforce with a bad image of Katie, out there is absolutely no proof of what you say. when it is emily and david, these are great people but not katie WHY? I would like to know !!.

Katie worked with CW and actors for years, she gets along very well with Paul B and Stephen A, she is very friendly with Colton and Emily and even go on holiday together.

You should really feel free to check out other fora. IMDB.com and reddit might suit your taste.

I don't like anyone who wears racist Halloween costumes, makes false statements to police that could get a supposed friend in trouble, is habitually late to conventions/cancels at the last minute, and "gets rid of" a pet, so I'm going to go ahead and stick with my not-liking KC.  

• Love 2

You should really feel free to check out other fora. IMDB.com and reddit might suit your taste.

I don't like anyone who wears racist Halloween costumes, makes false statements to police that could get a supposed friend in trouble, is habitually late to conventions/cancels at the last minute, and "gets rid of" a pet, so I'm going to go ahead and stick with my not-liking KC.  

Wow, what? i'm intrigued.

The sources are the douche pap and his bff who are both awful but have a source from the inside that tells them stuff and they have always been accurate so far.

I would also be careful to say she gets along great with SA because last summer he complained about her to some fans saying she asked to have as much screen time as he had in S3 and he didn't hide his annoyance. It doesn't seem to me he hides his annoyance in other occasions as well but that's another story.

I have no idea, but I think it' something along those lines. 

Yeah, all joking aside about the corn field, that's what it looks like, a hidden habitat, given that Darhk made a point to mention that the air that he almost killed Diggle, Felicity, and Thea with was actually breathable if not a bit thin.

It could be an extra concern for Darhk later considering that Malcolm tells him that HIVE is moving on without him, since basically that would equate to HIVE leaving him to die with the rest of the city once they start Genesis. Although I do wonder where they are going with this. Like, what kind of people are they saving, if they seem to be dropping Darhk pretty quickly? Why Star City? What are they going to do to the city that requires them to need the corn field? I hope we'll get some update soon, seeing as we've only got 8 episodes in general left. Maybe when they have that Malcolm and Darhk interaction in 416?    

• Love 3

I would also be careful to say she gets along great with SA because last summer he complained about her to some fans saying she asked to have as much screen time as he had in S3 and he didn't hide his annoyance. It doesn't seem to me he hides his annoyance in other occasions as well but that's another story.

Really? How, when, where? :)

It could be an extra concern for Darhk later considering that Malcolm tells him that HIVE is moving on without him, since basically that would equate to HIVE leaving him to die with the rest of the city once they start Genesis. Although I do wonder where they are going with this. Like, what kind of people are they saving, if they seem to be dropping Darhk pretty quickly? Why Star City? What are they going to do to the city that requires them to need the corn field? I hope we'll get some update soon, seeing as we've only got 8 episodes in general left. Maybe when they have that Malcolm and Darhk interaction in 416?

Yeah, it would be nice if at some point they decided to go somewhere with this plot. 

Really? How, when, where? :)

If I remember correctly it was when he was filming TMNT2 in NYC last summer.  He went out for drinks with a bunch of female fans a shared in the gossiping.  If true but I'm pretty sure (like 90% sure) it's true.  Not that it matters she was F.I.R.E.D and is gone, gone, gone so it's all a moot point anyway.

Yeah, it would be nice if at some point they decided to go somewhere with this plot.

I wonder if they're ever going to do anything with that bit they dropped back in the first half of the season about the ghosts missing half their DNA or something weird like that. Are they ever going to revisit that? Or are we supposed to forget about it?

• Love 5

If I remember correctly it was when he was filming TMNT2 in NYC last summer.  He went out for drinks with a bunch of female fans a shared in the gossiping.  If true but I'm pretty sure (like 90% sure) it's true.  Not that it matters she was F.I.R.E.D and is gone, gone, gone so it's all a moot point anyway.

I know, but I just like the gossip :D Though that would be very unprofessional of him, to criticize her with fasn like that. 

I wonder if they're ever going to do anything with that bit they dropped back in the first half of the season about the ghosts missing half their DNA or something weird like that. Are they ever going to revisit that? Or are we supposed to forget about it?

I had forgotten about that, haha. But I don't think they'll ever revisit that,now that  it served its purpose. It was just a way to help them find Andy. Though they might use that again, if the Ghost were something other than brainwashed muscle and they intended to use them for Genesis.

I thought that was already addressed with the pills that Darhk was giving them/Andy's storyline/Ray having to figure out how to unscramble the DNA?

I know, but I just like the gossip :D Though that would be very unprofessional of him, to criticize her with fasn like that. 

He seems like the kind of person who gets pretty loose-lipped after a few drinks. I'm right there with him, so not criticizing.

• Love 2

I always felt SA was incredibly annoyed to be sidelined between 310-313... Now I'm more convinced that this is true.

He's such a Type A that I bet after about a day of extra vacay, he started to go nuts.

• Love 1

I have no idea if this is true, but if it is, I don't have a hard time believing it. Stephen has always acted really strange during those times when the show has sidelined Oliver or reduced his abilities so as to not outdo other characters. I don't get the impression that he likes when that happens and he either A) gets REALLY quiet on social media about a particular storyline or B) makes snide, passive-aggressive comments about it to fans. Whether that translates to him hating on Katie or just more of the same general annoyance that the show is trying to displace him as the lead I have no idea. It's amusing nonetheless.

PR relationships are nothing new in this business. And when you see their publicists lurking around, its for a reason.

And then we have the sudden close friendship with the 2 actreesses that replace KC as a love interest and a kickass super heroine. The words family/sisters being thrown around. And that for me has just 1 purpose. To showcase that there is no hard feelings amongst the females.

No matter how hard things were BTS. And it was obvious since March 2015 that KC was campaigning for something. My guess her contract was up. Either with CBS or CW. My guess being CBS since CBS productions gave her the big first roles on TV.

The start of their friendship was really suspicious. Perhaps they are real friends now. None of us really know here. But I don't think it changes her contract or who is in the grave. If there were BTS shenanigans it goes deeper than just actors' friendships. So if they finally got the ok to kill off or send KC away, I doubt the writers will find a way to keep her on as a regular next season. Regardless, it does sorta feel like KCs time on the show is coming to an end.

• Love 3

Yeah, all joking aside about the corn field, that's what it looks like, a hidden habitat, given that Darhk made a point to mention that the air that he almost killed Diggle, Felicity, and Thea with was actually breathable if not a bit thin.

I do think the cornfield will have something to do with Genesis. And whatever population they are trying to save.

But I also think Genesis has something to do with regenerative powers. So now that MM is handless he turned to HIVE for them to fix his hand. He wants a real hand, not just a prosthetic. And no LP means he needs to find another source of magic juice.

Personally I think he gave up his trump card of William a little too soon for it to be just about getting revenge, world domination or clearing OQ/TA from the board. He has pretty loyal minions so I think the only reason he lactched onto genesis was for the hand.

But hopefully they get around to it in the remaining episodes.

• Love 1

I thought that was already addressed with the pills that Darhk was giving them/Andy's storyline/Ray having to figure out how to unscramble the DNA?

Was it? I must have missed that.

That whole thing was really confusing, the Ghosts DNA was scrambled but there was also stuff about the yellow pill making them controllable. 

• Love 2

The start of their friendship was really suspicious. Perhaps they are real friends now. None of us really know here. But I don't think it changes her contract or who is in the grave. If there were BTS shenanigans it goes deeper than just actors' friendships.

Doubt it very much. Why did Emily need to bring her publicists to Miami when they got "caught" by the paps on the beach? Why did KC bring her publicist when KC and CL were spending time together during Oscar nite. All these photo ops were made for a reason.

• Love 5
(edited)

But I also think Genesis has something to do with regenerative powers. So now that MM is handless he turned to HIVE for them to fix his hand. He wants a real hand, not just a prosthetic. And no LP means he needs to find another source of magic juice.

Do you think Vandal Savage being immortal would allow his limbs to regenerate?  I don't know how tales of immortals generally go - they obviously don't die, but do their limbs regenerate, too?

The reason I ask is because I saw some speculation online that since Malcolm rescued Vandal Savage, he might give him a hand - literally - and then have it reattached using magic...then Malcolm would have a magic immortal hand..sounds kinda creepy when I think about it. 

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 1

I do think the cornfield will have something to do with Genesis. And whatever population they are trying to save.

Personally I think he gave up his trump card of William a little too soon for it to be just about getting revenge, world domination or clearing OQ/TA from the board. He has pretty loyal minions so I think the only reason he lactched onto genesis was for the hand.

But hopefully they get around to it in the remaining episodes.

I just see it as Malcolm always wanting to be on the side that keeps him alive and with a touch of power on his side. I think that he joined the HIVE train to kill a bunch of birds with one stone. Destroy Star City (like he originally wanted), get revenge on Oliver (destroying Oliver's possible relationship with his son as well as destroying the city), holding power over others (with his minions as well as any connections he may develop with HIVE), saving Thea (if he drags her with him to be part of the saved population, following his whole "I'd rather you be alive and hate me.." speech), getting rid of his only potential enemies as well as the only supposed people who know he's alive (if Genesis does involve killing off the entire city, including Team Arrow), and then possibly get a new hand, like your theory. 

I think he used his William trump card to get into HIVE initially to set that whole personal plan into action while messing with Oliver. He still has the Oliver is GA card to use, if he does decide to use it and put Thea in danger, but at this point it looks like he might be well-enough established in HIVE to not need it anymore, seeing as he's the one who's informing Darhk that HIVE is dropping him.

Savage so tricky because we know he must has some regenerative power or else there is no explaining ashes back to a body but when he's in his body, he seems pretty mortal, it just doesn't stick.

(The head in a box tossed in a deep trench in the ocean idea seems more and more attractive.)

OK...got a wee mystery to see if anyone can help with:

In "Taken" in the transition from the first flashback to Oliver/Felicity entering the parking garage, you see a symbol/characters on the concrete next to Oliver's cell and the same one on the concrete post Oliver/Felicity moving toward.  Anyone know what the characters or symbol =?

(edited)

Crap. 5/25 finale means we're going to have another break. WTF is going on with the CW?

That's another 2 week break somewhere in order to stretch the 23 episode season out to 5/25

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1
(edited)

Crap. 5/25 finale means we're going to have another break. WTF is going on with the CW?

Two weeks have to fit in there somewhere.  After the funeral maybe?

When do the basketball tournaments get in the way of ratings each year? 

Edited by BkWurm1
(edited)

They probably want 4x20 during the sweeps.

i know Izombie is airing 2 episodes on 12th April. Also having its season finale. Figured that bothe Flash and Arrow would be off.

I am guessing break after 4x18.

Edited by Velocity23
  • Love 3

I think there's a one week break between 17 and 18, but that would leave one more week somewhere.

The 25th is really late. Usually network finales don't go that late in May. But it looks like May sweeps ends on the 25th.

I think there's a one week break between 17 and 18, but that would leave one more week somewhere.

The 25th is really late. Usually network finales don't go that late in May. But it looks like May sweeps ends on the 25th.

I haven't seen anything about the next stretch of episodes just the return date and now the finale. Has there been an announcement about the next break?

I really, really, really hope they don't put a break before the death or post death/funeral episodes

I haven't seen anything about the next stretch of episodes just the return date and now the finale. Has there been an announcement about the next break?

No formal announcement, but my TV scheduler app has both Flash and Arrow taking a break between episodes 17 and 18. I don't know where they're pulling their data from though, so it's possible it's not accurate.

(edited)

If the Genesis thing doesn't happen until 420, that would mean Laurel doesn't die saving Thea from Genesis.

If Genesis is a Wrath of Khan-type thing, I'm going to have to guess it is meant to start in SC and then spread worldwide. Otherwise it makes no sense at all. We'll terraform this ONE CITY, in the UNITED FREAKING STATES, and no one will do anything about it? 

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 1