Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Ok, well that episode description was certainly interesting.

??????

That episode synopsis...

What wedding? How is it fast approaching when literally no one has planned it????????????????????????????????????????????????

Donna comes back and starts planning it in 413?

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

So Oliver grows a conscious, problem is we know its gonna be too late. WTF show?

I'll be damn if they are setting this up so they can dump on Felicity!!! Oh poor Oliver he wanted to tell her in episode 14 oh now the truth is spilled in episode 15. Felicity shouldn't be mad and if she is she's being unreasonable because he wanted to tell her bullshit will probably start up. I seriously cannot sometimes with the direction of this show if they take it in this direction and try to tag Felicity as being in the wrong in breaking up with Oliver or needing some space after his son lie is exposed/revealed?

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 3

What wedding? How is it fast approaching when literally no one has planned it????????????????????????????????????????????????

Since people are fleeing Star(ling) City left and right, they have their pick of venues/caterers/pretty much everything. No need to plan!!!

Also, I thought Oliver was going to have an advocate after the truth came out, but how are we going to know he feels bad about not telling someone if he has no one to say that to? Is he going to tell someone (Diggle) before Felicity? Is he gonna have a chat with Barry? Call up BM and ask her pretty please to let him spill? 

I can't imagine what other kind of not good Olicity scene could be in 4x15 if it isn't the breakup.

Me neither. I just can't figure out how they go from breakup in 415 to wedding in 416. Unless the wedding in 416 really is a dream/hallucination because poor kicked puppy Oliver is sadz and drugged up?

I give up

Huh. So no breakup in 415 sjnce there's a wedding coming up and CG said wedding in 416?

Not at all. They're planning the wedding. That's a fairly big deal and takes some time. It's fast approaching, as in, say, scheduled for next month. Then BMD hits the fan, the wedding's off, Oliver hallucinates the perfect wedding that would have been if he hadn't lied. 

I mean okay I can see this happening really quickly once they start. 

If Donna comes back in episode 13 and helps Felicity plan the wedding or whatever (I seriously don't expect it to be big so it doesn't take that long to plan), they'd probably set a date sooner rather than later. I can see Felicity wanting to get married to Oliver asap because of the lives that they lead and blah blah blah... 

But must we go down this route? MUST WE?!

So 4x16 was supposed to be directed by the same guy who did 3x20/4x06 right? And instead we get BamBam? For an episode that should be an emotional one involving the Felicity/Oliver break up? That's going to be greeeaaat. I just hope we actually get to see Felicity's reactions instead of a far away shaky cam movements with weird close ups. 

• Love 2

Is Donna scheduled to be in 4X16? I can't imagine a real wedding taking place without Felicity's mother.

I don't understand the idea that this is a real O/F wedding. Filming for a hallucination wedding would be just like filming for a real wedding, except probably fewer extras. A real wedding would have the Flash crew, plus city and business leaders, unless they elope. Obviously since it is at a schmancy venue, it's not an elopement.  

They already filmed the "wedding" scene, and only actors there were Steve, EBR, David, Willa, and the Cupid chick. No ome else. Which is why it sounds fake as fuck.

AND it's not airing during sweeps. It's obviously not a real wedding.

• Love 1

So 4x16 was supposed to be directed by the same guy who did 3x20/4x06 right? And instead we get BamBam? For an episode that should be an emotional one involving the Felicity/Oliver break up? That's going to be greeeaaat. I just hope we actually get to see Felicity's reactions instead of a far away shaky cam movements with weird close ups. 

BamBam isn't directing the "wedding" ep - he directed the one we're talking about now, 4x14. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Maybe they use the wedding venue as a trap for Cupid. Since Felicity's already paid for it, if it's not gonna be a wedding, maybe it's good to take out a crazy psycho killer.

Yeah, if the wedding is "fast approaching" it theoretically could have supposed to have happened 4x16, so they'd have the venue. Any multitude of f-ed up stuff could happen in there that doesn't result in actual matrimony, haha. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

Unless one of O/F mentions in an upcoming episode that they want to get married as soon as possible after everything that's happened, this upcoming wedding nonsense makes no sense. WTF are they doing?

Please don't do this leave him at the alter crap. PLEASE.

Edited by Guest

BamBam isn't directing the "wedding" ep - he directed the one we're talking about now, 4x14. 

I have no idea why I thought he was directing 4x16.. for some reason I assumed he was connected to it. My mistake! (I blame homework and lack of coffee). 

Either way, I am sure I am going to hate the episode he directed and all of its shakiness and weird close ups... 

Maybe they use the wedding venue as a trap for Cupid. Since Felicity's already paid for it, if it's not gonna be a wedding, maybe it's good to take out a crazy psycho killer.

Me no like. I'd prefer crazy hallucination to fake wedding to catch Cupid or worse political wedding. Bah!
  • Love 4

I have no idea why I thought he was directing 4x16.. for some reason I assumed he was connected to it. My mistake! (I blame homework and lack of coffee). 

Either way, I am sure I am going to hate the episode he directed and all of its shakiness and weird close ups... 

It's the one with the debate and the EXTREME closeup, per Paul, of SA's eyeball and the super-emotional scene in the campaign office. Guess is BM shows up or the secret is dropped or DD/his wife mentions it, and Oliver and Felicity have an intense convo. Breakup to follow the next episode after they save the spawn.

• Love 2

It's the one with the debate and the EXTREME closeup, per Paul, of SA's eyeball and the super-emotional scene in the campaign office. Guess is BM shows up or the secret is dropped or DD/his wife mentions it, and Oliver and Felicity have an intense convo. Breakup to follow the next episode after they save the spawn.

I hope the Eyeball of Doom shot comes right after Ruve's like, "We know you have a kid lol" and the hamster living in Oliver's head starts running really fast and he realizes that Damien Darhk knows he has a kid. BUT TOO LATE!!! HE GONE.

• Love 5

I hope the Eyeball of Doom shot comes right after Ruve's like, "We know you have a kid lol" and the hamster living in Oliver's head starts running really fast and he realizes that Damien Darhk knows he has a kid. BUT TOO LATE!!! HE GONE.

That's pretty much what I expect. Or MAYBE BM comes running in. I just hope it's a whispered threat rather than a public announcement. Now that Lyla's in charge of ARGUS, Oliver shouldn't hesitate to send them into ARGUS Witness Protection forever and ever and ever.

Re it being a political wedding, I realize they can write whatever batshit insane crap they want to, but Felicity, the Felicity we know, would never go along with that. A short time after they broke up for him lying? No way. She'd tell them to find another way.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 2

That's pretty much what I expect. Or MAYBE BM comes running in. I just hope it's a whispered threat rather than a public announcement. Now that Lyla's in charge of ARGUS, Oliver shouldn't hesitate to send them into ARGUS Witness Protection forever and ever and ever.

I would actually love it if she showed up at the debate since her whole dumbass spiel was about wanting to make sure Oliver was never publicly connected to William and she'd run to him for...some reason, I don't know why, since she doesn't know he's the Green Arrow. Unless Darhk tells her or something. 

I'm so confused. Does anyone have a synopsis for 415? Is that the one with the debate?

This is the ep with the debate - 4x14. 4x15's synopsis (the ep where it seems like Oliver's son is kidnapped) won't be out until next week.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

Isn't 414 the one with the debate? LMAO so Oliver only begins to feel guilty about hiding his secret son from Felicity on the same episode the secret probably gets exposed. This show... *shakes head*

Edited by Guest

OK, so when DR mentioned the wedding in the interview posted this morning he probably meant planning, not actual the actual event happening. Since Donna will be in the next couple episodes I guess there will be a wedding planning subplot going on. But whatever was being filmed this week is going to turn out to be a dream.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm so confused. Does anyone have a synopsis for 415? Is that the one with the debate?

414 has the debate. The synopsis we're discussing is for 414. The Episode description for 415 will be released next week. Then a 2 week (i think) break before the 416 episode description gets released.

Oh god, are BM and spawn gonna be in 414 AND 415? Say it ain't so.

Haven't seen anything to suggest it. What brought this thought on?

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

4.14, the one we're talking about, is, I believe, the one with the debate. 4.15 is Taken, with confirmed sightings of the BM actress. My guess, no real time bw 14 and 15. 14 ends with the info that the spawn has been taken, and flows right into getting him back. No time for a breakup convo, so that comes towards the end of 15.  Although obviously Felicity would have immediate words with Oliver, to figure out wth is going on and to tell him they will discuss it further after they save his spawn...cause she's awesome like that: spawn-saving now, dumpage after.

• Love 1