Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I don't know, Donna appears to be off to Felicity's left side. I don't think that's Donna's hair behind her in that scene. Of course gifs like that (on constant repeat) are her (for me) to decipher.

It doesn't seem like Donna to me either, but in the actual video promo it looks more like a moving reflection than something coming out of the grate. 

• Love 1

CW just posted a new promo - they are being gassed.

It looks like they might be sucking the oxygen out of the chamber. Otherwise I don't see why Felicity would be gasping for air

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 1

It looks like they might be sucking the oxygen out of the chamber. Otherwise I don't see why Felicity would be gasping for air

Yeah, I changed it to read that something was coming out of the grates. I guess it's gas or something of the sort since the promo said, "It'll leave you "breathless." 

Yikes.

(edited)

Ok so how does this play out?

Attack at the bay first. Then Oliver outs DD/HIVE. DD retaliates against Oliver by taking Felicity, Donna, Diggle and presumably Thea. Arrow goes to Laurel and MM for help in the rescue.

But where does the engagement and limo come into play? It seems crazy (but not impossible) for Felicity to almost died twice I need the same episode.

We see what I believe is the the engagement scene at the 11 second mark (outside scene Mayoral rally). I can't tell, are they wearing different clothes?

I can't see a public engagement after the events of DD putting Felicity in the chamber. However, it's possible.

What does DD's statement mean. "As long as they're alive you have something to fight for that is want I'm taking away from you". So he'said going to kill them to break Oliver or he'said going to keep them in prison to control Oliver?

Edited by Morrigan2575

I was starting to think that the Limo Ride of Doom wasn't going to end in an accident and was maybe going to be more character based, but it's clearly crashing in the promo. So everyone almost suffocates to death and then Felicity almost dies in car accident? What a fun, lighter tone this season.

• Love 4

Lots of different gases cause suffocation.  Carbon monoxide is the most well-known.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 1

IDK Guys... I'm just sitting here laughing that DD wanted to take the people Oliver cares about the most and he left Laurel behind :p

Well, look, DD is an evil mastermind, but he does have eyes. :D

Yeah, is next week going to be one attack/disaster after another? 15 for the beach scenes, 15 for the party, 14 miscellaneous, 1 for the crashing limo = 45.

• Love 5

Lots of different gases cause suffocation.  Carbon monoxide is the most well-known.

I would imagine any gas that isn't oxygen will cause a human being (or other earth dwellers) to suffocate if given while shutting down their access to oxygen.. unless humans can breath other gases without dying that I am not aware of?

(edited)

I was starting to think that the Limo Ride of Doom wasn't going to end in an accident and was maybe going to be more character based, but it's clearly crashing in the promo. So everyone almost suffocates to death and then Felicity almost dies in car accident? What a fun, lighter tone this season.

Oh really? What time stamp I missed it.

ETA: Just found it, 20 second mark

Edited by Morrigan2575

I'm guessing the beach scene happens first. 

Then the Christmas party will happen and Damien will ruin that and kidnap everyone Oliver loves most. 

Oliver saves everyone while Laurel is useless yet again (I might be wrong about the last part lol)

Then this happens:

tumblr_nyt0tmyWE71tiq97xo1_500.gif

Oliver proposes to Felicity during his speech (idk maybe as a "I can't believe I almost lost you I want to spend the rest of my life with you" sort of way)

They drive off in the limo

Limo crashes. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm guessing the beach scene happens first.

Then the Christmas party will happen and Damien will ruin that and kidnap everyone Oliver loves most.

Oliver saves everyone while Laurel is useless yet again (I might be wrong about the last part lol)

Then this happens:

tumblr_nyt0tmyWE71tiq97xo1_500.gif

Oliver proposes to Felicity during his speech (idk maybe as a "I can't believe I almost lost you I want to spend the rest of my life with you" sort of way)

They drive off in the limo

Limo crashes.

Yeah, I think that lines up. It just seems weird to have 2 almost deaths. I'm pretty sure Felicity is the cliffhanger for 409 and that's what Berlanti meant in that article. That people are going to think Felicity is THE death because they think Felicity is dead in 409

Edited by Morrigan2575

I don't get the reference. What am I missing?

I didn't make the original joke, but it's a reference to a pretty good moment on Lost.  ("Not Penny's boat!")  I think it's up on YouTube somewhere although I don't think it makes any sense unless you've seen the episode.

• Love 1

I see Darhk is biting moves from S03 Oliver. Ha!

I kinda like the promo?? Looks like time travel shenanigans are in full force.

I don't understand?

Now that we have the timeline situated (I think), I have to take a minute to Bitch about the fact that they are once again ripping of Nolan's Batman...

This is totally Ra's Al Ghul's plan from Batman Begins

• Love 3

They are going lure you into a false sense of security after he rescues Felicity from the chamber and then hit you with limo crash.

Normally I would error on the side of normal and say Laurel is useless in the rescue but I'm guessing she is going to use the bark collar to shatter the glass.

• Love 10

Now that we have the timeline situated (I think), I have to take a minute to Bitch about the fact that they are once again ripping of Nolan's Batman...

Holy crap, you're right.

STOP RIPPING OFF NOLAN, ARROW, YOU SUCK AT IT WORSE THAN HE SUCKS AT WRITING WOMEN.

• Love 1

I don't understand?

I meant infecting and "killing" Team Arrow with the virus in Nanda Parbat while he was Ollie Al Ghul. 

In Flash, Barry went back and inadvertently saved Cisco from Wells. Then Cisco created weapons for 3 supervillians. So someone is screwed for the nuclear thing. 

I meant infecting and "killing" Team Arrow with the virus in Nanda Parbat while he was Ollie Al Ghul.

In Flash, Barry went back and inadvertently saved Cisco from Wells. Then Cisco created weapons for 3 supervillians. So someone is screwed for the nuclear thing.

Sorry, I meant your comment about the time travel shannigans. Are you talking about what just happened in 408? How is that in full effect?

I don't get the reference. What am I missing?

Well, I certainly think she's nowhere near as bad as Samantha. It would be the first time their tactic to get Laurel an in with me would have worked.Preferable to a real proposal while Oliver is lying to her by... Well, I can't even define how much.

The reference is to the Show Lost. Before a Character named Charlie died he wrote "Not Penny's Boat" on his hand while he was in the process of Drowing to Penny's BF Desmond to warn him

Goddamn it. Oliver is a total lying bastard and yet my heart still loves the look on his face when Felicity is saying she loves him through the glass. WHY do they do this to me?! *Humph*

They are really putting Felicity through it this season, huh?

• Love 2

Sorry, I meant your comment about the time travel shannigans. Are you talking about what just happened in 408? How is that in full effect?

The Flash episodes kinda established that when Barry resets a timeline, the universe/Speedforce(?) fucks something else up to make up for it (i.e. Cisco equipping murderous supervillians). I'm guessing that we're gonna see that happen again from Team Arrow almost dying and to actual death that eventually happens. 

Are Laurel and Lance(?) the only ones not in that chamber?? I shouldn't but I think I'm getting my hopes! I'm not picky, Arrow. Either Lance family member will do fine for that grave. 

• Love 1

The Flash episodes kinda established that when Barry resets a timeline, the universe/Speedforce(?) fucks something else up to make up for it (i.e. Cisco equipping murderous supervillians). I'm guessing that we're gonna see that happen again from Team Arrow almost dying and to actual death that eventually happens. 

Barry pretty much said that the timeline was going to right itself. I think he called it "temporal backlash." I think we're in full-on Final Destination mode until someone dies for real. AK said something kind of like that in a post-mortem interview last night.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1