Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I agree. I think we are going to see Old Man OQ. But I still think the new Connor Hawke could be Dig's son.

Dig is played off as being "dead" because TROLLS. Just like OQ will not reference a living FS.  TROLLS.

Hope= Connor grandson of OQ....son of Diggle and Olicity offspring. Reality= Connor is the son of that spawn from hell (the one coming along soon ugh) with someone, doesn't matter :p

Hope= Connor grandson of OQ....son of Diggle and Olicity offspring. Reality= Connor is the son of that spawn from hell (the one coming along soon ugh) with someone, doesn't matter :p

They've said that boy is NOT Connor Hawke.

They've also said that Connor Hawke is NOT the son of Oliver Queen and Sandra Hawke.

Edited by Morrigan2575

I think it would be cool for to see Old Man Oliver. Reverse Flash said he lived to be 80. If it's that age then I could see Connor being his grandson.  Of course they mention his wife without ever saying her name. It would also be interesting if Sara ever does crossover in the present and has future knowledge on everyone, but can't say anything. 

I saw speculations somewhere that what if Sara Diggle marries Oliver's son (who can have the last name Hawke without being named Connor) and that is how we get bi-racial Connor Hawke. This show and most shows love keeping everyone connected. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 3

They've said that boy is NOT Connor Hawke- You mean the spawn from hell? yes i know, i didn't say he was, hence me calling him "spawn" 

They've also said that Connor Hawke is NOT the son of Oliver Queen and Sandra Hawke- Again....I didn't say he was, i was thinking about grandson, not son. Granted i forgot that the last name being Hawke makes it very difficult to be an offspring of Diggle/Olicity.....just wishful thinking, not that serious. Sorry if it bother you 

Edited by Balaclava

Wouldn't Connor Hawke being Oliver's grandson be a lot more logical and straightforward since Connor becomes the new GA?

Yes, I think its a good theory. Logical & straightforward are good goals to have. I just don't think they are something that the Flarrowverse writers aim for.  I'm just proposing and alternative theory that could incorporate the biracial element. Plus wouldn't it be cool if Dig had a badass son that takes over the mantel? It also plays up the trolling if Dig is not present in the episode to pass the torch.

Plus how old are we going for Old Man OQ? The guy is already past 30, for him to have a grandson able to be GA - it means we are seeing a really old OQ. And at that point why would he pass the torch, he would have already done that sometime in his 50s (if not sooner), I would imagine. But a middle-age/old man OQ would be the perfect age to pass the GA torch. It could also put more doubt into the Flarrowverse because if OQ does not have his own children to pass the torch too, people will wonder why and if something happened to FS.

They've said that boy is NOT Connor Hawke- You mean the spawn from hell? yes i know, i didn't say he was, hence me calling him "spawn"

They've also said that Connor Hawke is NOT the son of Oliver Queen and Sandra Hawke- Again....I didn't say he was, doesn't mean he can't be is grandson, nowhere in that article says he's not related to OQ

You completely misunderstood my point. The EPs have said that the Baby Mama's son is not Connor Hawke. The article says that Connor Hawke is NOT the son of Sandra Hawke and Oliver Queen...which means he's most likely Oliver Queen's grandson. Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

Yes, I think its a good theory. Logical & straightforward are good goals to have. I just don't think they are something that the Flarrowverse writers aim for. I'm just proposing and alternative theory that could incorporate the biracial element. Plus wouldn't it be cool if Dig had a badass son that takes over the mantel? It also plays up the trolling if Dig is not present in the episode to pass the torch.

Plus how old are we going for Old Man OQ? The guy is already past 30, for him to have a grandson able to be GA - it means we are seeing a really old OQ. And at that point why would he pass the torch, he would have already done that sometime in his 50s (if not sooner), I would imagine. But a middle-age/old man OQ would be the perfect age to pass the GA torch. It could also put more doubt into the Flarrowverse because if OQ does not have his own children to pass the torch too, people will wonder why and if something happened to FS.

I'm sorry this just makes no sense to me at all. It's like those arguments about Sara being a clone, android, alternate universe and a billion other scenarios. The most logical scenario (and what the went with) was, Sara getting resurrected via the LP. I just think this is too far fetched and twists the Arrow story up into an unnecessary pretezel when the simplest answer (when it comes to Flarrowverse) is almost always the correct one

Caity Lotz ‏@caitylotz Nov 13

Still shooting....what is episode 6 about? ⌛↖ #spoileralert #LegendsOfTomorrow

https://twitter.com/caitylotz/status/665151193216237568

And Brandon Routh replied "I can’t believe you just told them…everything!"

The emoji are: (?), Earth, sand timer, old man, arrow sign, shock, binary hearts, broken heart 

I don't like the broken heart one but everything else points to Old Man OQ.  Fifty years in the future, he could be dying and  and the torch is taken up by either his grandson or Diggle's.

Maybe the love of his life, whose name doesn't get spoken, died a few years ago and he's going to rejoin her.  The broken heart could be Oliver himself dying.

I think it would fitting for Sara to be there for Oliver's death since he's seen her die 4 times. Reverse Flash already told him he lives to be 80, so he has a long life. 

Why does it have to be either Dig or Oliver's grandson. It could be both. Sara Diggle marries Oliver's son who has the last name Hawke and they have a son named Connor. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 2

Seems to fanficy to me, I can't count the number of Olicity first that have Sara Diggle paired with Connor Hawke (Baby Mama's Son) and taking over the family business.

It could happen but, it's straight up fanfic IMO. Team Arrow the Next Generation

This is the show that had Oliver hook up with sisters and Felicity's mother hooking up with Laurel and Sara's father. Keeping it in the family is kind of their thing.

I'm not saying it can't or won't happen just saying it sounds like straight up fanfic and not something I'm remotely interested in seeing on Arrow or LoT

LOT doesn't have a US premiere date yet but it's scheduled to debut on January 20th in Australia. So I think it'll Debut the same week as Arrow's Winter premiere. So this discussed LOT episode should air around Arrow 4.14-16. I'm guessing...

Does script page of LoT 106 indicate when it will air?

Edited by tarotx

I'm sorry this just makes no sense to me at all. It's like those arguments about Sara being a clone, android, alternate universe and a billion other scenarios. The most logical scenario (and what the went with) was, Sara getting resurrected via the LP. I just think this is too far fetched and twists the Arrow story up into an unnecessary pretezel when the simplest answer (when it comes to Flarrowverse) is almost always the correct one

Why would it be so illogical to imagine that Dig has a son in the future/present/AU that becomes Connor Hawke & the new GA? There is nothing in my argument that is far-fetched. We are all speculating. I don't think its that illogical that Dig could have a biracial son that becomes a crime-fighter. It's just as logical as Connor Hawke being OQ's grandson. Perhaps the way I'm describing it makes it seem pretzeled. But it's really just as basic as your speculation, except we don't have to somehow expect that OQ not only had children, but one of those children had a biracial child. Dig already has a biracial child its far less complicated to imagine he just had another kid.

And yes they went with the most logical way and brought SL back via the LP. So perhaps they will go the logical route here as well and you will be correct. But I was providing an alternative logical solution.

LOT doesn't have a US premiere date yet but it's scheduled to debut on January 20th in Australia. So I think it'll Debut the same week as Arrow's Winter premiere. So this discussed LOT episode should air around Arrow 4.14-16. I'm guessing...

Yeah, that's what I'm guessing too. If they time it right, they could put another clue about who's in the flash forward grave in the LoT episode because it would air close to when the death happens on Arrow.

How much do I hate the flash forward? Sooo much.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 2

Have fun guys, Laurel is in the LOT pilot.

Nothing new in that interview. More costume talk (I'm pretty sure if KC was offered a job on Fashion Police, she would dump Arrow so fast), more excitement about being BC, I love how she dropped Female Lead in there.

• Love 1

Her whole answer was so confusing she's in the pilot and in the same breath she's talking about the Flarrow crossover. I was massively confused by that answer, I half thought she was referring to the Flarrow crossover as the the LoT pilot.

Have fun guys, Laurel is in the LOT pilot.

Nothing new in that interview. More costume talk (I'm pretty sure if KC was offered a job on Fashion Police, she would dump Arrow so fast), more excitement about being BC, I love how she dropped Female Lead in there.

It's unfortunate she may still be getting the billing as such but almost everyone refers to Emily as the leading lady of Arrow. I'm sure its probably quite a sore spot for Katie because if you have to refer to yourself as "leading lady" and no one else is using the term then it may be time for some situational awareness on her part.

Maybe they can time travel Laurel back in LoT then accidentally on purpose leave her wherever and then the do-hickey breaks and they can't get back to her. 

• Love 3

Her whole answer was so confusing she's in the pilot and in the same breath she's talking about the Flarrow crossover. I was massively confused by that answer, I half thought she was referring to the Flarrow crossover as the the LoT pilot.

I'm pretty sure she is referring to the pilot. She also took those casual BTS with the cast so I wouldn't be surprised.

But at the same time she said crossover episode and not crossover episodes, so I'm wondering how much she shot.

It's unfortunate she may still be getting the billing as such but almost everyone refers to Emily as the leading lady of Arrow. I'm sure its probably quite a sore spot for Katie because if you have to refer to yourself as "leading lady" and no one else is using the term then it may be time for some situational awareness on her part.

Maybe they can time travel Laurel back in LoT then accidentally on purpose leave her wherever and then the do-hickey breaks and they can't get back to her. 

She referred to herself as the female lead, not the leading lady. And she's not wrong - she is the female lead. MG even said on Tumblr over the summer that they have no intention of changing the billing. It's a point in her favor, so I get why she mentioned it.

• Love 3

I understand her stressing female lead when she can because she is not regarded as the leading lady by the general media (or the show).

Also don't fault her for being super excited about BC.

I get a genuine kick out of her campaigning for a spin off when Arrow is still on the air. That seems problematic to me. PR wise.

Edited by 10Eleven12

Honestly I don't get why it makes any difference to people who is the "female lead" of Arrow. There's a difference in credits billing order and screen time anyway, and as a viewer, the latter is a lot more important to me as that's what ends up on my screen.

• Love 6

Honestly I don't get why it makes any difference to people who is the "female lead" of Arrow. There's a difference in credits billing order and screen time anyway, and as a viewer, the latter is a lot more important to me as that's what ends up on my screen.

Bragging rights on Twitter. That's about it.

• Love 2

Man, this is a slow news day. KC interview that we've read a thousand times before and LoT crap that I don't even care about. Anything else? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

I was expecting Laurel to be in the LoT pilot to send her sister off. That's not news to me. I haven't heard her showing up any more which is what I like. The next time she'll show will probably be the finale. 

I'd take screen time all the way. Contracts can always be negotiated. If you're a bonafide star after one episode and the president of Warner Bros wants to see more of you, then you can obviously get more money for your work.

KC can have her second bill. It all matters what's on the screen and how viewers/critics perceive your work/episodes. Plus EBR has the most screen time after SA I think. It really does show in the numbers.

Just about the premiere date of LoT.  I was curious to see how quickly the Australia channel aired The Flash and Arrow compared to when they are aired here in the US since both the advertising they did for LoT and for Arrow and Flash come with a special label of it being expressed from the US or something like that.  

It's always the next day (their Flash on their Wed and Arrow on Thursday) so if we go by that, then since Legends of Tomorrow for them will be on Wednesdays, then likely for us it will be on Tuesdays probably behind The Flash as many of us guessed. 

• Love 2

Can I just say... Thank god Felicity isn't letting Oliver make this stupid decision? 

But I'm pretty sure she's going to get a lot of flak for this

The video won't play for me. What is In the scene? She can't win with some people it's so annoying

The video won't play for me. What is In the scene? She can't win with some people it's so annoying

Oliver wants to go undercover as Oliver Queen to take Darhk down from the inside. Felicity says that he can't do that and be an effective Mayoral Candidate and that Oliver didn't decide to become Mayor to take down Darhk, he decided it to give the city something the Green Arrow can't (which is a good point). 

So... who's going undercover if Oliver isn't? Diggle?

At least it gives Diggle something to do. But how will he win DDs trust in order to go undercover? Hmmm

• Love 1

Can I just say... Thank god Felicity isn't letting Oliver make this stupid decision? 

But I'm pretty sure she's going to get a lot of flak for this

I'm hoping there's more to this scene but yeah, I can already hear the cries of 'She's so selfish! What about helping Diggle?!'

What if she is? Afterall, the scene makes it look like Darhk has approached Oliver, so he isn't looking for another combatant- he has plenty of those - but more a public figure who he feels he can control and have them do his bidding. Kinda like Slade and Blood?

Edited by looptab
  • Love 1

I'm hoping there's more to this scene but yeah, I can already hear the cries of 'She's so selfish! What about helping Diggle?!'

I don't think there is. For the first time Felicity is making Oliver put himself first. Thank god for that. He needs to keep his mayoral persona and GA persona separate because if Oliver gets caught dabbling with Darhk then Oliver will lose all goodwill he has with Starling. 

• Love 5

What if she is? Afterall, the scene makes it look like Darhk has approached Oliver, so he isn't looking for another combatant- he has plenty of those - but more a public figure who he feels he can control and have them do his bidding. Kinda like Slade and Blood?

Do you mean what if Felicity goes undercover? Because I would LOVE that. Aw, now it's not gonna happen and I'll be sad. :(

@Angel12D lmao you'll love this,

there is more to the scene at the end. And yep. She's going to get hated for it:

https://twitter.com/ClaraNgXOXO/status/666670433849229312

Yep, hated a lot. 

Hopefully it turns out that Andy isn't Andy Andy, and just reanimated corpse Andy who has no restorable soul. I wonder if this is where Oliver and Diggle start to differ on how to deal with Darhk? BUT SERIOUSLY WHY DOES OLIVER HAVE TO GO UNDERCOVER, THAT IS THE ENTIRE POINT OF QUENTIN

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 4

Haha. Yep. Knew it. And also I don't believe Felicity would say "Not even for John."

Thanks dumb writers. You suck! 

Cue Laurel being supportive of Diggle. 

No but I think it's good that Felicity helps Oliver put himself first. Because right now they know nothing about Andy, don't know if he's a ghost or not, don't know what Andy will do to them... So she has a point. Oliver shouldn't lose sight of what he wants over something that might not even be worth it. She makes a good point. 

• Love 3

I can't really see how Diggle can go undercover. Darhk knows who Andy Diggle is and that is not a common last name. He'd be stupid to take Dig on especially with Quentin asking all those questions about Andy. That's not to say they won't make him stupid to make their story work. However DD is supposed to be the biggest, baddest villain ever making him stupid won't help with that. 

Felicity apparently has also been watching the show (which we know Oliver doesn't do) so she knows that the Big Bad only lasts one season while being mayor lasts two years or longer.  Way to look at the big picture, girl.

• Love 13