Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I think Oliver visits the kid and baby mama over on The Flash.

Weren't those BTS pics at the Baby Mama House filmed early but the Crew said they were for 410?  We had the Arrow board in the background of one picture.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

Weren't those BTS pics at the Baby Mama House filmed early but the Crew said they were for 410? We had the Arrow board in the background of one picture.

Yeah, I hadn't seen the update to the initial post over in the spoiler thread-it was originally posted as an appearance on The Flash.

As for Oliver visiting Baby Mama, assuming it is in 4x10, the timing might not be so weird if Oliver is worried about their safety.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

I thought the baby mama stuff was starting in The Flash episode, to continue on from last year's crossover where we saw her in Jitters.

Kinda weird Oliver would go meet his son while Felicity is presumably laid up in hospital. If that is what's happening. Eh. I don't want to judge until we know the facts.

Weren't those BTS pics at the Baby Mama House filmed early but the Crew said they were for 410?  We had the Arrow board in the background of one picture.

Yes, the board said 4x10. Filming as been so erratic this year that i keep losing track of what is what. I thought CR/Donna was back for ep9 and 10 but i saw a BTS pic of CR with SA she posted yesterday. Arrow is supposedly filming 4x11, don't know if they were filming something that was missing for 9/10 or if CR is staying for 11 too  

Something with the kid seems to be happening during the crossover events - MG or WM (I can't remember who) said that Oliver and Felicity have an "emotional journey" or something along those lines starting in the 8th episode. What else could it be?

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Yes, the board said 4x10. Filming as been so erratic this year that i keep losing track of what is what. I thought CR/Donna was back for ep9 and 10 but i saw a BTS pic of CR with SA she posted yesterday. Arrow is supposedly filming 4x11, don't know if they were filming something that was missing for 9/10 or if CR is staying for 11 too  

Yeah, that totally confused me, was she filming 10 or 11?  I'm guessing 10 because she's got to be contracted/paid for her appearances and we haven't heard about her episodes being extended.

I know SA once said at a Convention that at any given time they are usually working on 3 episodes at once and everyone asks him what episode they're filming that day/scene.  So I guess this is normal and we're only now being exposed to it because of excessive BTS pictures and set stalker information?

Or maybe it's exaggerated because of the craziness in trying to film around 3 shows and crossover appearances?  I don't know but I wish it would stop, it's making it very difficult to keep track of what's going on.

Edited by Morrigan2575

Something with the kid seems to be happening during the crossover events - MG or WM (I can't remember who) said that Oliver and Felicity have an "emotional journey" or something along those lines starting in the 8th episode. What else could it be?

Maybe he just finds out about the kid in 408 but doesn't meet him until later. Finding out is going to be a big enough deal to start with. But then they rush through so much on this show and never let any moment breathe so it wouldn't surprise me if he finds out and also meets him in the same episode. 

Edited by Guest

Maybe he just finds out about the kid in 408 but doesn't meet him until later. Finding out is going to be a big enough deal to start with. But then they rush through so much on this show and never let any moment breathe so it wouldn't surprise me if he finds out and also meets him in the same episode.

Yeah, I don't think he meets the kid necessarily. Maybe he finds out as a cliffie in 4x07, struggles with it in 4x08, and then goes and actually meets him at some point in 4x10? If DD targets Felicity because of her connection to Oliver and not the Arrow, then naturally he'd be concerned about the kid's safety. Although why they'd meet outside, I have no idea. Unless it's a surprise visit or something.

• Love 1

CR had been back in LA, so maybe that pic she posted of her and SA was an old one.

I thought she was back in LA too, but her tweet location was Vancouver, that's what i found odd about it. Still it's possible the pic was from earlier this week 

Although, now that I've thought about it, wouldn't Felicity having amnesia essentially remove her from the team and the field? She wouldn't remember her skills or working with the team or any of that. I don't want that to happen either.

They would probably have some crap where she don't remember being deeply in love with Oliver or some Version of that

• Love 1

Edit: As for the hilariously bad idea of Laurel, Thea, and Diggle helping Team Flash build a weapon.... Please let Harrison Wells point out how stupid that is. "You don't have any relevant skills concerning designing or building weapons? Well, you people certainly are useless. Just stay out of my way."

That would be utterly fantastic.

• Love 2

I'm just really excited for the Brotherhood episode. It looks like its gonna have everything I love in it - O/F romance, bromance, tuxes and healthy dose of Dhark. I can't be bothered by the crossover we all knew it was gonna be a masked orgy - ain't nothing we can do about it now.

• Love 5

The video that was just posted in the spoiler thread.

I'm not sure if that's Diggle or DR playing with Baby Sara but what's really interesting (beyond the cuteness factor) is that it's in Oliver/Felicity's Loft.

Does he bring her over for Oliver and Felicity to babysit?

I think the DR/baby Sara BTS video is from what they're shooting right now (4x11, presumably a Diggle-centric episode). Baby Sara's mom posted a pic of her on Instagram a few days ago and said that she was on set. 

Edited by lemotomato

David Ramsey playing with the baby is so cute.  It's a good idea to make her comfortable with him but he really does a good job.

Edit: As for the hilariously bad idea of Laurel, Thea, and Diggle helping Team Flash build a weapon.... Please let Harrison Wells point out how stupid that is. "You don't have any relevant skills concerning designing or building weapons? Well, you people certainly are useless. Just stay out of my way."

It's bizarre because they just had in show Felicity snipe at Oliver for offering to help with the coding when looking for Ray. Way to lampshade it, and then make it even worse.

Since we've seen pics of superhero action figures in tweets from the Arrow writers, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually used those action figures to act out mock battles.

And now I'm imagining Berlanti, MG and AK with their action figures planning out the show on a table top.

. Although why they'd meet outside, I have no idea. Unless it's a surprise visit or something.

It may just be that it makes it more interesting to have it outside because so much of the show is inside or dark.  Or I can see Oliver coming over, meeting the kid, and then suggesting they go for a walk or to the park for something to cut the tension.

The bizarre thing would is why is he there if Felicity is in the hospital but maybe it is because he thinks the kid is in danger.  (ChronicOlicity has got a fanfic going with that idea.)

• Love 1

Eh, I just don't see the point if it's not canon. Let him think he has a kid for a few eps and deal with all that entails, and then pull the rug out from under him when the paternity test comes back negative. All the character development of having a kid, none of the show-dragging kid-ness. Works for me.

• Love 5

The video that was just posted in the spoiler thread.

I'm not sure if that's Diggle or DR playing with Baby Sara but what's really interesting (beyond the cuteness factor) is that it's in Oliver/Felicity's Loft.

I think that may be David playing with the kid to get her comfortable. That kid has actually been pretty amazing in her responses to the adults on the show, there's no discomfort at all. Like in the season premiere when Lyla lifted her from the floor to take her to her crib, or last season when Felicity took her from Digg. The kid just goes and even reaches for them. Makes me think they all spend some time with her.

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 4

I'm now wondering if the crew member who told the paparazzi that Baby Mama was in 410 was trolling, and it's really 408. When Oliver will be in Central City. It makes a whole lot more sense for surprise kid drama to happen before 409 -- possible proposal + kidnapping -- rather than immediately after it.

Also, I'm curious whether not only they'll do Arrow in Central City and Flash in Star City but also flip the tone and cinematography -- an Arrow episode in the daylight in CC [which would also explain why is Oliver meeting Baby Mama outside], and Flash in nighttime.

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 7

In the spirit of overanalyzing social media, I wonder if they are trying to plant seeds. CR is posting photos with everyone but EBR. EBR is going on tweet-a-thons. No mentions of her filming. 

I'm already seeing people freak out.

• Love 1

In the spirit of overanalyzing social media, I wonder if they are trying to plant seeds. CR is posting photos with everyone but EBR. EBR is going on tweet-a-thons. No mentions of her filming.

I'm already seeing people freak out.

Unless they're giving up their big surprise grave dweller before the halfway mark, EBR not filming doesn't mean Felicity is dead, so there's no reason to freak out.

Oh, I'd be really surprised if Felicity's "death" wasn't the 4x09 cliffie, followed by another shot of the grave (with Donna weeping, for full troll effect). Doesn't really make sense for her to not be filming, unless she disappears for whatever reason.

Edited by apinknightmare

I don't know why they would be setting it up to look like Felicity is in danger or dying in the midseason if the big death is happening closer to the end of the season.And it really seems like they have her in the hospital or kidnapped.I was thinking they would milk people thinking it could be her until the episode the death happens.This way it takes off a lot of hype from the whole thing.

I doubt TA -Felicity will help actually build anything. For all we know, some bad guy could have the pieces they need and L/D/T could retrieve it since they are the muscle. It doesn't take 6 people to build what i am assuming are those hands that Barry has on.

I guess, they could show Felicity being kidnapped. And if after that, they flashforward to the grave, people could freak out that she's the one dead. Who knows, she could disappear for three months, to be found dead. There's always a reason to freak out, especially in a month hiatus :D

Edited by looptab

I don't know why they would be setting it up to look like Felicity is in danger or dying in the midseason if the big death is happening closer to the end of the season.And it really seems like they have her in the hospital or kidnapped.I was thinking they would milk people thinking it could be her until the episode the death happens.This way it takes off a lot of hype from the whole thing.

Yeah, I seriously don't understand how that timing could work, other than Felicity being kidnapped and offscreen (or onscreen only with her kidnappers) for four months.  If anything, her being in peril in 4.09-ish to me makes her even less likely to be in the grave.  She'll basically have been vaccinated.

• Love 4

Yeah, I seriously don't understand how that timing could work, other than Felicity being kidnapped and offscreen (or onscreen only with her kidnappers) for four months.  If anything, her being in peril in 4.09-ish to me makes her even less likely to be in the grave.  She'll basically have been vaccinated.

I thought they would have her kidnapped and then time jump 3 months during the hiatus so the death can happen in episode 10.But they said its closer to the end of the season.I think its weird that they would say when it happens because it removes any stakes that Felicity could die after the midseason.Maybe they want to set up someone else as the big suspect for the death in the second half but no one really gives them the same hype as Felicity.

I thought they would have her kidnapped and then time jump 3 months during the hiatus so the death can happen in episode 10.But they said its closer to the end of the season.I think its weird that they would say when it happens because it removes any stakes that Felicity could die after the midseason.Maybe they want to set up someone else as the big suspect for the death in the second half but no one really gives them the same hype as Felicity.

They've always said when it would happen, they said since 401 that it would be 6 months from 401 (which would put it in April).  I know people kept coming up with time jump theories but I think TPTB and the Narative have been fairly upfront on the death happening in April which puts it at 419 or 420.  This is also where they've done the big deaths/departures (Moira and Roy) for the past 2 years and it puts it in the final 5 episodes.  

• Love 5

They could be lying about the timing. But seriously, you don't set up a death in the very first ep-a death that got people talking and still has them talking-and blow your load on it by the 9th episode out of twenty-whatever. Plus, didn't WM recently say that there might be another grave tease in 9 and maybe 10? And that we'd find out where whoever dies dies? Or what they were doing when they died? I can't remember the wording.

Edited by apinknightmare

They want to push Felicity's "death" chance right after the cross over because she's one of the character's Flash fans know. It's the same playbook as last season. Except they won't do an Oliver lite episode after Hiatus.

• Love 1

I don't think they have moved the death up, but I can see them trying to make people think they would to give what happens to Felicity mid-season more weight.

This. Also, we don't know what they're going to do in the post hiatus episodes. We could see just short scenes of Felicity's, as someone upthread said. We could not see her at all. We are seeing hospital pictures but it's not a sure thing that Felicity is the one in the hospital. And if she is, she could be in a coma, and no one knows for how long they would do that.

• Love 1

They could be lying about the timing. But seriously, you don't set up a death in the very first ep-a death that got people talking and still has them talking-and blow your load on it by the 9th episode out of twenty-whatever. Plus, didn't WM recently say that there might be another grave tease in 9 and maybe 10? And that we'd find out where whoever dies dies? Or what they were doing when they died? I can't remember the wording.

There is another Grave hint in 309 but it would reveal whry time they've talked about it they've ere people are/were at the time of death or something?  Let me find it.

It's probably Felicity. Can't think of any other reason why Donna would be around. We haven't seen EBR. Everyone else we've seen in BTS shots and they're all in normal clothes and hair/makeup, with the exception of Diggle. But Donna doesn't seem to know him well enough for a hospital stay.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1
Question: When will we learn who is in the grave from the Arrow season premiere? —Kyle

Ausiello: Though the producers are being purposefully vague about the timing of that reveal, here’s something to at least whet your whistle. Co-showrunner Wendy Mericle told Matt Mitovich, “There might be” additional flash-forwards “here and there… right around midseason,” that certainly will add to the “Who dies?” mystery. “We’re definitely toying with that,” the EP added, “and when and if we do decide to do that, it will reveal even more pertinent information about not who’s going to be in the grave but certainly where our characters are when that [death] happens.”