Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Oh, lookie there, Sara's got her wig on. Sara who's bloner than Laurel. What's the explanation for ditching the thing be now?

I seriously believe the stunt double made a request to the costume dept/TPTB and asked for the wig to be dropped. She probably said if she is going to be working as hard as she needs to, so that LL is believably as BC, she would prefer to not have to worry about the stupid wig all the time.

I think BCs' stunt double might be Atlin, and I think without the wig LL/BC/KC’s hair coloring is now very similar to Atlin’s coloring if I remember from BTS stills.

Edited by kismet

I feel terrible because C.Lotz sold animalistic Sara so well that I have no problem imagining how she could send hot, hungry, animalistic stares at Ray while he'd be all shrinking in awe and fear.

I can totally see that. CL really did sell the FeralSara well. Her behavior was spot-on for what the show was telling me happened to her.

Why would she want a man who "shrinks" when she looks at him?  Or in Ray's case, shrinks even more.

In case it wasn't clear, I'm saying Ray Palmer has a tiny dick.  I like to be clear about things.

Agree, I don't know why she would want Shrinkage. Perhaps that can be his new nickname. Screw the Atom, he's now Shrinkage to me :)

~~~

But can I say, I would find it hysterical to watch. I definitely do not want S&R to get together on LoT, however, I would love to watch a scene where he shrinks and she gets all feral again over the shrinkage for purely comedic purposes. Bonus giggles if she picks him up, throws him in her pocket and then bangs the pocket to make sure he's safe. We could even get a close up of Crazy Eyes Shrinkage shaking out his head from the banging.

• Love 5

BTW: Is Sara wearing her old wig or a wig that looks more similar to Laurel's wig? 

I sure hope it's not her old one, as it was all covered in blood from when she hit the trash can AND the pavement.

I also hope it's  anew bodice. No number of dry-cleaning can make that item of clothing wearable again.

- - -

I had another wild thought. (First I had the Buffy inspired thing that Sara was at peace but...)

What if she went to an actual Hell - you know, because she was this bad-bad assasin (not my opinion, but still), and - now alive - Sara decided to drop the black, take on white and never to kill again, to "wash the red off her ledger".

I really want to know Sara's perspective...

I may be in the minority but I thought it was dumb for blonde Sara to use a blonde wig as her disguise. 

I also hated LL's wig and can see why she would drop it, after all, as the fingerless gloves and lack of blackout around her eyes would tell you, being disguised isn't really her major concern. 

• Love 3

I don't know I think it's clever to use a blond wig. Because who would think a blonde girl is wearing a blonde wig? The wig would make people think she has a different hair color and everyone would be looking for a brunette or ginger instead of blonde girl. 

• Love 6

I think something happens that will lead us to believe Felicity's dead, then she'll be found and in the hospital in 4x10.

Heh remember when Oliver was assumed dead in 3X9 cliffhanger? These lazy hacks.

• Love 3

I may be in the minority but I thought it was dumb for blonde Sara to use a blonde wig as her disguise. 

I still firmly believe that long lushious locks, be it natural or a wig, are not a prefered hairstyle for urban brawl. Gets in the eyes.

Wig can be a defense mechanism - when an opponent grabs the hair, he's left hanging to a wig and exposed to a hit.

But frankly, what works as a female-fighter hairstyle is slick hair in a tight bun or crew-cut.

• Love 6

Heh remember when Oliver was assumed dead in 3X9 cliffhanger? These lazy hacks.

It really was SO DUMB that they kept saying how super duper really for real no we're not kidding dead he was.  Because sure, that was going to happen.

• Love 2

I don't know I think it's clever to use a blond wig. Because who would think a blonde girl is wearing a blonde wig? The wig would make people think she has a different hair color and everyone would be looking for a brunette or ginger instead of blonde girl.

But who is thinking she is wearing a wig (in show)? We are in ac world where China Whites hair us suppose to be legit

I think Sara has the wig since that's just her classic look and they wanted to keep it since it won't be lasting long. But it's a shame she has to lose her mask.

It really was SO DUMB that they kept saying how super duper really for real no we're not kidding dead he was.

Well sure but it's not even that it was OLIVER that they claimed they killed, but also it's placement in the episode order, and yet here they are again doing the exact same fucking thing, Felicity who is nearly as untouchable from a CW standpoint as Oliver is going to be "killed" in episode NINE. Not to mention how many death fake out's they've had since then, combined with MAGIC herbs, magic hot tubs, time travel, why should any person in the audience take this seriously? Because you showed the audience a grave? No. 

I just want Lance to be the in the Grave and then grieving USELESS Laurel, can go away to Earth 2 and hook up with smug acid indigestion Wells.

• Love 2

BTW: Is Sara wearing her old wig or a wig that looks more similar to Laurel's wig?

It certainly looks like her wig, not Laurel's to me.

China White's hair is supposed to be natural?

Edited by bijoux

I just want Lance to be the in the Grave and then grieving USELESS Laurel, can go away to Earth 2 and hook up with smug acid indigestion Wells.

Aww, so far I love Wells 2!  When Cisco said "but you're just a diiiiick," I died laughing!

Yeah, my #1 scenario (which I know is highly unlikely) is that Lance dies and Laurel leaves.  I don't care where she goes, as long as it's offscreen. 

• Love 2

SA posted a clip on Facebook of him filming as GA electrocuting someone and the caption is 'Somebody made me angry.' They might as well skywrite it that Felicity gets hurt. LOL.

Or maybe it's Diggle, seeing as we haven't seen him in any pictures lately!

Edited by Guest

SA posted a clip on Facebook of him filming as GA electrocuting someone and the caption is 'Somebody made me angry.' They might as well skywrite it that Felicity gets hurt. LOL.

Or maybe it's Diggle, seeing as we haven't seen him in any pictures lately!

My first reaction to the clip was "Yay! Oliver finally wins a fight this season!"
  • Love 11

All by himself?

(Can't watch the clip at work.  Is it good?)

yeah, its a BTS clip, someone was vidding the filming of a fight scene.  It's a little dark so you can't make out the moves but Arrow wins in a pretty cool fashion and then marches off screen towards the camera...looks like a BAMF

• Love 7

Bringing over from the News thread, KC/LL is all rage-faced when she says something about a needle in a city of haystacks in the promo, right?  I thought she was supposed to be all happy now?  Unless she's saying that to a villain or something, why is she rage-facing that statement?  Does she hate needles?  Did she once fall in a haystack (which I would think would be fun, but LL doesn't seem to think ANYTHING is fun nowadays).

• Love 5

I don't know if I'd call it rage filled but it's the same dour expression she normally has.  Granted it's a very quick clip but that line could have been delivered in a better manor if Laurel is supposed to be all super friendly/happy now.  

• Love 4

I don't see a rage face but then all I saw in the elevator scene was Laurel reacting appropriately to finding out that they were going to what was once the secret lair of a super villain and not just any super villain but one who had been instrumental in nearly destroying her life in particular.

• Love 1

What does the future look like for one or all of my favorite Arrow characters: Felicity, Oliver and Diggle? — Steph

I choose Diggle, specifically about how he’s handling the new information Damien Darhk provided about his brother’s death. “Diggle’s really dealing with the grief and sense of loss,” EP Wendie Mericle says. “He’s grieving two losses, really — the idea of who his brother was and confirmation of why his brother was murdered. The truth is, he knows that his brother was involved in this bad, shady stuff, but he doesn’t know how or when or why. He doesn’t know Andy’s point of view. He’s never heard Andy’s side of the story.” With that said, “We’ll definitely be seeing Andy coming up in future episodes and we’ll get some pretty shocking answers about what happened to him,” Mericle promises. Bonus: Since Mama Smoak is returning next week, I thought I’d also share this tidbit: “We’ll find out in future episodes that she’s going to be having a romantic relationship with somebody on the show,” Mericle says. “It’s going to be fun.” Guesses in the comments, but it’s totally this, right?

source

Looks like Donna and Lance are happening. Who else on the show is it going to be? Damien could be fun. Not in a Felicity, I am yor father storyline, rather Donna seeing him for the first time now and developing the hots for him. But it's gonna be Lance.

• Love 1

Hahah, Donna/Damien would be hysterical and totally Soapy ...sweetie look at the super handsome man that just asked me out to dinner...but moooooom he's evil!

I liked the stuff about Diggle, I know the show really doesn't go deep but I would like to see Diggle deal with facing the reality that his brother wasn't who Diggle thought he was. I'm wondering if they just hinted at Andy Diggle in present day or Flashback?

• Love 7

source

Looks like Donna and Lance are happening. Who else on the show is it going to be? Damien could be fun. Not in a Felicity, I am yor father storyline, rather Donna seeing him for the first time now and developing the hots for him. But it's gonna be Lance.

Maybe it's Merlyn! He has to come back to Star(ling) City sometime soon to stay relevant, right? ;-)

• Love 2

They're shooting 4.10 right now, right?  The electrocution scene and no BTS photos of EBR or DR makes me think maybe they're both out for the moment, because Digg's in the hospital and Felicity's still kidnapped.  Because this:

Stephen Amell @amellywood

Long day of work. Punched a bunch of people. Electrocuted a guy. One dude jumped off a roof. Call it a Thursday.

Why would Oliver be on a rampage if Felicity is in the hospital?  If she were dead I can see him rampaging, but if she's injured I'd think he'd mostly be with her.  He could be trying to gather info about the attack bw bouts at her bedside, but I'm going to spec that she's still missing, and he's going SMASH on various dirtbags to try to find her.

On the other hand, CR seems to be filming in the hospital, so who knows.

I liked the stuff about Diggle, I know the show really doesn't go deep but I would like to see Diggle deal with facing the reality that his brother wasn't who Diggle thought he was. I'm wondering if they just hinted at Andy Diggle in present day or Flashback?

I liked that too, the idea of it developing through the episodes.

Maybe it's Merlyn! He has to come back to Star(ling) City sometime soon to stay relevant, right? ;-)

Oh, God. It's going to be him.
  • Love 1

I know that Quentin is in people's bad books now but for Donna's sake, I hope it's not Malcolm because he's just too awful. So is Damian Darhk but it would be so funny to see how Felicity and Oliver react.

One of the things I respect about this show is that they don't just do surface emotions, they do real stories, and David Ramsey is an actor who can handle digging up all that emotional stuff.  Just let the LoT set-ups be over already so we can get to the year of Diggle and Felicity.

• Love 7

I know that Quentin is in people's bad books now but for Donna's sake, I hope it's not Malcolm because he's just too awful. So is Damian Darhk but it would be so funny to see how Felicity and Oliver react.

I still like Lance so I'm fine with it.

One of the things I respect about this show is that they don't just do surface emotions, they do real stories, and David Ramsey is an actor who can handle digging up all that emotional stuff. Just let the LoT set-ups be over already so we can get to the year of Diggle and Felicity.

It's funny, I'm the exact opposite I think this show rushes through stories to quickly. They'd rather move the plot along at warp speed then do a basic character driven/emotional deep dive
  • Love 1

Lance would be gross because it's Lance. If it was serious, Felicity would be looking a little step-daughter-y to Lance, which is gross given Oliver's history with Lance's daughters.

Merlyn would be gross because it's Merlyn. He is also Thea's father. So if they got serious, Oliver's father-in-law would be his sister's father.

I pick DD.

Diggle scoop. Awesome.

• Love 3

Lance would be gross because it's Lance. If it was serious, Felicity would be looking a little step-daughter-y to Lance, which is gross given Oliver's history with Lance's daughters.

Merlyn would be gross because it's Merlyn. He is also Thea's father. So if they got serious, Oliver's father-in-law would be his sister's father.

Proof that this really is a soap opera.

• Love 2

NOOOOOooooooOOOOOOooooooo! 

SmoaknLance is like my worst nightmare. CURSE everyone who championed this. Curse on you, curse on your family. 

Watched the BTS video of GA fighting that guy...so guy's dead, right?

That's what happens when bad guys mess with Felicity.

Well, considering Roy was electrocuted by Ray last season and walked away okay, who knows? But the guy is definitely a little BBQ'd or charcoaled. Lightly toasted?

So does that make Oliver's graveside vow that he was going to kill someone not that significant anymore?

Unless that electrocution fight is another flash forward?

Honestly, the no-killing thing is both very dumb and massively half-assed.

Of the candidates I choose Malcom – because the throw down between Malcom and Felicity would be fabulous (one of the only good things about last season was watching the two of them).

While I love PB and am okay with Lance no, no, no - a thousand times no - on anything that puts Laurel near the Smoak women.

Do we think Diggle is going undercover with HIVE? He seems to be dressed like on of DD henchmen in the stills for the next episode...

• Love 2

It's not that I'm against Quentin and Donna per se, I'm against the awkward dinners and Laurel being all up in the Smoak business and just no. Keep the Lance family away from the Smoaks. Away. Shoo. 

Do we think Diggle is going undercover with HIVE? He seems to be dressed like on of DD henchmen in the stills for the next episode...

I didn't even notice that but you're right. He definitely looks like he's dressed for undercover HIVE work. This convinces me even more that GA getting captured by DD is part of the bigger plan and some kind of distraction so they can all rescue Ray.