Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Would anyone even care? Arrow is dead, it is all about the Green Arrow now.

Why would anyone care that he was the Arrow?

'Cause a kid went to jail for being the Arrow. Where he was then stabbed to death.

• Love 15

Would anyone even care? Arrow is dead, it is all about the Green Arrow now.

Just taking a wild guess, but since the Arrow was wanted for actual murders and someone else took the fall for him, it's probably kinda not such a good idea to incriminate Oliver. As a lawyer she should know this, but as Laurel...LOL.

• Love 12

Just taking a wild guess, but since the Arrow was wanted for actual murders and someone else took the fall for him, it's probably kinda not such a good idea to incriminate Oliver. As a lawyer she should know this, but as Laurel...LOL.

Especially considering those cases remain technically unsolved. RH never went to trial. Nobody was ever convicted for those murders. So those cases remain closed but open at the same time. His confession could easily get overturned in the hands of a motivated legal system.

Either way, everyone should use their inside voices when revealing secrets in hospital hallways.

• Love 5

At this point I just assume everyone ever Laurel has ever met knows she's the Black Canary because she either spoke about it loud enough for them to overhear, or she made a reference to it and then winked.

Or she stood in the Police station wearing the BC costume and spoke to her father in front of other cops…just as she does when she's ADA. Unless that black eye mask is like the Clark Kent equivalent of a disguise and all of the SCPD cops are idiots, they must know she's BC.

I am not at all surprised that Oliver kept the information from her – and it doesn’t bother me that he did.  I just thought it was an interesting choice that Felicity and Diggle get brought in immediately and Laurel is again on the outside – particularly since this was supposed to be the start of them being better friends to each other. It is hard for me to take this friendship - or attempt at friendship - seriously when they can't even go one episode without highlighting that lying to each other seems to be their default position. 

It was also interesting to me that the reconciliation of their personal relationship happened at Oliver’s office.  It seems like an odd choice for a personal exchange like that.  But I guess there are friends and then there are friends. 

• Love 16

The reason they don't tell Laurel anything and shouldn't tell Laurel anything is because she has absolutely no impulse control! (ie: hears about the Lazarus Pits one time, digs up her sister's year old corpse and throws her in. Doesn't bother to listen to anyone about it or learn more about it. Just does it)

She always acts without thinking things through. Probably because she's never faced any long term consequences for her actions so she'll never learn.

• Love 16

At this point I just assume everyone ever Laurel has ever met knows she's the Black Canary because she either spoke about it loud enough for them to overhear, or she made a reference to it and then winked.

Actually, her hero selfies wearing her mask is probably what really gave her away. Girl shouldn't post both LL and BC selfies to the same Twitter account.

• Love 13

Bambam posted a selfie with KC and captioned it:

https://instagram.com/p/9eE3BlloPp/?taken-by=james2bambamford

james2bambamford@katiecassidy and I in a very happy moment. Strange considering the subject matter, and intensity of the scene we had just shot that day......it's coming....#Arrow episode 4.07.....season 4 is exploding into your life and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

So the Laurel dramalhama is back in 407.

"And there's not a damn thing you can do about it." 

However it may not Laurel-related. Considering that episode seems DR heavy, I'm guessing it's more HIVE related. Plus everyone was there for that scene.

Yeah, I think this one is probably not Laurel related. Unless Baby mama and kid show up in this ep, haha.

I'm hoping she learns that when DD kills her.

James Bamford is a huge fan of KC. Him posting a KC photo for an episode that doesn't feature her a whole lot wouldn't surprise me.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 6

It might be when she finds out about DD & QL. Because DD loves his villainous soliloquies. So I can totally see him calling out his big plan to kill LL. They might also try to set up a fake out for the winter finale and the possible kidnapping. (newsflash its FS)

I'm actually looking forward to Bamford's episode. I think the stunts will be better and I'm interesting in seeing his take on the characters since he has had to intimately think about how they respond to situations for the last 4 yrs when he creates their stunt choreography.

• Love 2

We know we can't do anything about it BamBam....we know.

It could be any variety of things. Diggle stuff (yes please), baby mama drama stuff, Lance family drama (when will it end????), Thea and policital dude stuff. All of the above stuff.

Drama...just drama as far as the eye can see

It comes across quite "So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu...adieu, adieu, to you and you and you."

Yeah, that's what it seems like to me as well. Plus, if they're sticking to real time, someone is not going to need to film anymore, and Deathwatch 2015 will be solved.

Yeah, that's what it seems like to me as well. Plus, if they're sticking to real time, someone is not going to need to film anymore, and Deathwatch 2015 will be solved.

Yeah, whoever it is, we'll probably be able to figure it out beforehand based on who's missing from set.

• Love 1

You would think the shrowrunners would tell the cast to keep a lid on the goodbye tweets and facebook letters until after the episode airs.

It's entirely possible that we're reading too much into it and he's just posting that because of the Sara plot.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 4

Yeah, whoever it is, we'll probably be able to figure it out beforehand based on who's missing from set.

Maybe not considering that QL generally has less screen time than the other characters. CH missing from set was pretty obvious considering that he lived in the foundry & was a weekly TA member. QL has been missing from set for periods of time in the past.

I do wonder in TPTB do not care at this point to keep the lid on the actors because it generates buzz. They will probably tell them to keep a lid on it in late winter & early spring. But now, I think TPTB are playing up the deathwatch & all its anvils to maximum potential.

Maybe not considering that QL generally has less screen time than the other characters. CH missing from set was pretty obvious considering that he lived in the foundry & was a weekly TA member. QL has been missing from set for periods of time in the past.

We figured Colton out because of some tweets and the fact that he went on an extended vacation and was posting Instagrams daily from, like, somewhere in Kansas for a few weeks.

We figured Colton out because of some tweets and the fact that he went on an extended vacation and was posting Instagrams daily from, like, somewhere in Kansas for a few weeks.

Yes, I remember that. But PB has taken vacations away from set and social media posted about them. All I'm saying is it might be harder this year considering the fact that PB is not required to be on set as much as CH. He's even mentioned it in interviews about his process getting back into character.

Edited by kismet

Yes, I remember that. But PB has taken vacations away from set and social media posted about them. All I'm saying is it might be harder this year considering the fact that PB is not required to be on set as much as CH. He's even mentioned it in interviews about his process getting back into character.

I mean...if he goes to England for weeks at a time, it's not difficult to put those pieces together. That's all I'm saying.

Except DD could have him locked in a prison somewhere and that could explain his absence. I agree social media may give us hints. But its too early to figure out what they will do this season. They have a lot of time to prepare for this death and I think they intend to be more sneaky about it this time.

• Love 1

Except DD could have him locked in a prison somewhere and that could explain his absence. I agree social media may give us hints. But its too early to figure out what they will do this season. They have a lot of time to prepare for this death and I think they intend to be more sneaky about it this time.

Okay, nevermind.

It could mean the wrong Lance dies yet again or PB is posting that for Sara's Resurrection since it was a story mostly about Sara, not both daughters. Or who knows maybe they are mentioning Sara's birthday on the Christmas themed episode this season and it reminded him of the story he made up about it. And that still helps my theory of Sara being his favorite daughter. ;) 

• Love 3

I was making fun of them for having Star(ling) think that Green Arrow is completely different from Arrow.

Hi guys

Because it's come up a few times recently:  

Although he gets paid to write about tv, Matt Mitovich is still a "fan" for purposes of this forum.  That means his opinion on the show is no more or less relevant than anyone else's.  If you don't agree with his views, you don't need to convince anyone he is wrong and you definitely don't need to discuss any interactions you may have with him off site.  

So, it looks like Wednesday's episode has gotten leaked online; well, a 'rough cut' of it has gotten leaked. I'm very much half tempted to watch it right now. 

If you just want to be spoiled up the ying yang, take a look back through the pages for the last couple days. 

• Love 2

Regarding who knew Sara was alive, IIRC in "The Promise" in S2, when Slade is at Queen Mansion and Sara appears from upstairs, he commented that he had heard about her being found or something like that, so it must have been public knowledge - Moira and Thea didn't ask how he knew. The writers just forgot about it.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 7

MG's answer about the world not knowing Sara was alive after they threw that welcome home party for her is ridiculous.  Unless the guests signed nondisclosure agreements, there's social media where they could've tweeted news and pics.  Also, there would've been a leak and/or media coverage of the party at the Queen mansion and the reason for it.  The news that Sara was alive would've been worth money, esp. with her association to the famous Queen family.  When the ship sank and supposedly killed two Queens and a Lance, that was big news.  When Oliver turned up alive, that was big news (and Sara's name was mentioned in the broadcast).  So Sara turning up alive would've been big news.  Also, there was no reason for Sara's grave to still have that old headstone.  We had a big discussion on this issue last year around this time when they were secretly burying Sara.

As a lawyer - and esp. a trial lawyer - Laurel should have better control over her impulses and emotions.  Otherwise, she'd be easily manipulated by the opposing counsel in court.

• Love 8

After reading all the spoilers about this week's episode (btw, thanks for the recaps!), I wonder what kind of fan questions the cast is going to get at Louisville Comic-Con this upcoming weekend.  SA and KC are both scheduled to be at that comic-con, along with PB, DR and JB.

Edited by tv echo

I'll be watching 4x05 again on Wed. just to see how the special effects add to it. Mostly to see if the saving Sara's soul one is less laughable. .

I certainly hope so, although Oliver and Laurel stopping mid-rescue to watch Constantine fight that zombie while Sara just flails in the background is amazing. I hope that's still in there. Laughs for days.

• Love 3

After reading all the spoilers about this week's episode (btw, thanks for the recaps!), I wonder what kind of fan questions the cast is going to get at Louisville Comic-Con this upcoming weekend.  SA and KC are both scheduled to be at that comic-con, along with PB, DR and JB.

Have they listed why Emily is not attending any of these events? It seems like they're pushing Katie (or she's volunteering to attend) to every event that is coming up while Emily and Willa are not attending any of them, just curious.

I don't think they will get that many questions. There isn't a panel scheduled so it will just be autographs/photos. Ill be there so if I do hear anything interesting, ill report back.

Have they listed why Emily is not attending any of these events? It seems like they're pushing Katie (or she's volunteering to attend) to every event that is coming up while Emily and Willa are not attending any of them, just curious.

It's up the actors if they want to go or not. Emily/Willa/Grant are not big into cons.

I think attending these cons is very much a matter of personal preference, so I don't think that comes down to KC being pushed there at the expense of EBR.

The lack of proper (or any?) PR using the juggernauth that is Olicity though, that's on the network. 

• Love 1

Cons are booked by the actors themselves [well, their agents/managers]. The show/network/studio have nothing to do with it. The exceptions are San Diego CC and NYCC, for which Warner Bros does the booking of which properties they're taking, and then asks the actors to make an appearance.

• Love 3