Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Kudos to whoever loaded the video to SA's Facebook page. I logged in to it at 5:59 EST and no video. Hit refresh the second it turned 6:00EST and Boom! Video already with 18 likes.

Watched and rewatched it for ten minutes straight. About 16,000 likes now.

Oh, that was some good trailer. The opening, the middle, the finish. Since when? Since always. Hell yes!!!

The thing with Quentin is the standard chicken and egg question the Bats always faces. Sounds about on par for where we left Quentin.

Loved that smile on Felicity's face when she unveils the suit. So much to love.

• Love 2

So if Starling was renamed "Star City in honour of Ray Palmer" can it go back to Starling once he is un-shrunk?

Seeing the grouped costumes together still seems a little weird to me and takes me out of the moment a little, but so glad the trailer was really good.

Felicity was great throughout I'm curious to see what is happening to Thea, they hit on all their major guest stars and NM really does do a great menacingly, creepy, don't give a shit, bad guy. 

Edited by Genki
  • Love 3

youtube slow speed rewatch: looks like Thea and Oliver get into a fight when Thea goes a bit cray cray.

Sara ressuraction: Okay so maybe not Oliver he look like he is standing to the left of Malcolm- looks like Oliver but could be a league guy.. also looks like Nyssa is being held back by a guy with a sword, as Malcolm stands front of the pit. seeing as there was a Nyssa Malcolm fight scene my guess is that Nyssa is against resurrecting Sara

• Love 2

So if Starling was renamed "Star City in honour of Ray Palmer" can it go back to Starling once he is un-shrunk?

This is a fabulous idea. :)

It still never should have happened in honor of him.

• Love 1

ALSO Felicity is reading Cooking to Impress :')

tumblr_nu6asp5icB1qf5hjqo2_500.gif

I was surprised but pleased to see Oliver and Felicity in such a permanent looking setting. I expect a beach house or something very obviously rental but that house in the suburbs was soooooo settled. And the look of adoration on Oliver's face? Yeah, that will keep me good for the next thirty days.

• Love 11

Looks awesome! Domestic Olicity look so happy and ugh, so much chemistry! Seriously, can he look anymore in love? I don't think so.

I like that they're exploring Diggle/Oliver not working together as well since everything that happened between them. I think I saw Laurel driving the motorbike with Thea on behind her? Really interested in seeing what's up with Thea. She seems like she might have some issues with control.

Felicity with a gun and kicking ass - AWESOME. And yes, she's always been a badass. Love that she probably had his suit made too. Haha, suck it haters!

Oh, and I think I like Curtis already.

I need to watch it a few more times but I'm excited. 

Malcolm looks like he's back to crazy town which is cool for me.  That was fun!

Domestic Oliver is soo weird...but they are cute!

Neil McDonough is going to steal the show methinks.

Diggle's helmet is still utterly stupid

• Love 2

There you go my loves - Sara's resurrection, my apologies for the quality it's what happens when you screen shot a full size from youtube. once we get an even better quality video uploaded by CW i'm sure there will be some high-res cap. i'm too lazy to download this current vid and do it.

Screen_Shot_2015_09_04_at_6_31_12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_09_04_at_6_32_26_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_09_04_at_6_31_47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_09_04_at_6_32_04_PM.png

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 3

. They really ditched Laurel's wig.

. So DD can make Butt Monkeys by touching people's chests? I'm getting a big Loki vibe from the whole setup.

. I don't think that's Oliver in the LPing Sara scene. And it looks like two women on the side, one in a white shirt, one in a black dress with a white sash. Maybe Laurel and the priestess? Their faces are not on frame.

• Love 1

Seriously, I'm in QL's corner for the season... but even I had more than a few WTF moments on the rewatches. The speech is par for the course. But the clocking Dig in back of the head, that's not cool. Here's hoping he gets it together by the mid-season finale or I might have to reconsider how I feel about him.

• Love 3

. I don't think that's Oliver in the LPing Sara scene. And it looks like two women on the side, one in a white shirt, one in a black dress with a white sash. Maybe Laurel and the priestess? Their faces are not on frame.

That body language scream Laurel to me

Screen_Shot_2015_09_04_at_6_31_47_PM.png

%2

Sorry to go all Olicity fangirl for a minute, but I was just thinking about Oliver's face when he watched Felicity meet baby Sara and comparing that to his face when he sees Felicity "cooking." And I'm so filled with happiness, just like him. I'm going to be refreshing Tumblr like a fiend all night long.

• Love 17

Two women but if you lighten up the picture they are both in modern clothes so not the priestess. Dinah? Thea?

Nyssa is surrounded by LoA members pointing swords at her throat. Then to the right of Malcom is a man I've never seen before.

Edited by BkWurm1

WHY WOULD YOU PUT A WOMAN IN A CORSET IF YOU WANT TO BRING HER BACK TO LIFE. 

Let the woman breathe, dammit!

She died in the corset and Laurel dragged her all over the city in the corset and then probably buried her in it and then went back and dug her up and I'm thinking she left the corset on because her body was obviously decomposing....or ......I got nuthin.....

• Love 2

There are pictures in Oliver and Felicity's house on their fireplace and I really wish we could see them!

WHY WOULD YOU PUT A WOMAN IN A CORSET IF YOU WANT TO BRING HER BACK TO LIFE. 

Let the woman breathe, dammit!

I'm assuming she's in her Canary outfit because that's what she was buried in, which begs the question did Laurel always have a leather suit just lying around in wait for her to suit up in s3?!

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's Laurel but I don't know who's next to her.  I'll be pissed if it's Thea. 

The one in white looks like LL, I swear I've seen that stance from her other times. The dark clothes are modern style, so it would be weird if that is the priestess. But she also looks too tall to be TQ. Her skin also looks a little darker, maybe Hawkgirl? IDK though, the more I stare the more it does feel like it might be TQ & LL. The dark clothed could be LL, it has a very robotic stance. And if TQ is there, I just don't know how to feel yet.

Still not too happy that MM is the one doing it. But I am sorta hoping for some hammy "Sorry, didn't mean to kill you" from JB just to make his involvement worth it.

• Love 1

There are pictures in Oliver and Felicity's house on their fireplace and I really wish we could see them!

!

Pretty sure most are the ones already released. I recognize the colors of their clothes.

So here for Laurel and Thea kicking ass together. And Felicity kicking that guy in the shin!

Oliver's new costume and Diggle's awful helmet look worse in motion.

Who the hell dressed Sara like that for her return to life? At least have some decency and give her something comfortable to wear when she, y'know, returns from the dead.

Love Nyssa attacking Malcolm. Love that upside down shot of Waller. 

Hate that I'm still excited for this show...

• Love 1

I don't think they burried her in.the costume. Didn't Felicity clean and "examine" the body? Wasn't the Canary outfit in the Lair when Laurel stole it?

No, I just went back and watched. They didn't show her suit, just her mask, her gloves, the wig, and the little canary cry bombs. I think she might have been buried in the corset and the pants.

Thea being there I would think would be dangerous. Still I can see Malcolm using the LP on Sara if Thea begged him enough. They could make Sara's resurrection about Thea combatting her demons.

Edited by BkWurm1

Thea being there I would think would be dangerous. I can see Malcolm using the LP on Sara if she begged him enough. They could make Sara's resurrection about Thea combatting her demons.

Maybe she's there to seek help for whatever's going on with her post-resurrection? 

I think they probably buried her in the corset and didn't change her out into something different for resurrection like they did with Thea because, well, Sara would be pretty gross after a year. Who wants to handle a decomposing body any more than they have to?

I wonder if there will be a version of the trailer that's high res enough so we can make out the pictures on Oliver and Felicity's mantle?

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 3

As for the corset. They put Thea is a silk robe... so the question really is what does one where to LP rebirthing? I'm not sure there are fashion rules designated for such events yet.

SL's just doesn't look as formal or ceremonial as TQ's was. Perhaps they were going for something SL was comfortable in while she lived. A very casual raising from the dead. She did always have a thing for leather. I'm just glad they put/left clothes on her.

I'm gonna go back out on my limb and say that I think MM unburied SL very soon after the burial and preserved her body as just in case leverage token. And he is the one that kept her in the black corset in her preservation pod. Because realistically after a year, there wouldn't be much of body that they could easily redress into something more appropriate. Although likely it was probably just the corset she was buried in.

• Love 1

Doesn't surprise me that they made LL be the one that reaches out to OQ. Makes her more of the leaderish person of the new team, seeking out allies to fight the Ghosts (cool name btw). It's on target with them trying to make LL more important & integral to the team.

My bigger questions from those 2 pics above - is that house in SC? Is that going to be a permanent set (its beautiful)? We all think they settled in CoC, but what if the house is really just in the burbs of SC. Either way that is sweet house to have lived in for however long they live there. At least if they sell it, they'll probably make enough money to buy something just as nice or nicer in SC. Seriously though OQ doesn't go halfway when he settles down, straight for the big house - no starter small cottage or condo. I betcha he already had mini-van or 7 passenger SUV just lounging around in the garage.

• Love 2

GREAT trailer:

• I like that Oliver's wearing a green hoodie while running.
  • Love the look of love and happiness on Oliver.
  • Yes, Felicity, you HAVE always been a bad ass.
  • So intrigued by the Thea crazy-eyes
  • I like Laurel's new(?) hair. Shorter maybe?

And now I'm nervous. Because the expectations? They are up.

• Love 5

There are two women as Sara is resurrected, the one in white definitely looks like Laurel and I would say Thea is standing next to her. It also wouldn't surprise me if they're all there and we just can't see them.

I just realized that if Nyssa is in the LP scene, then Sara is ressurected in 403. Katrina Law hasn't been in Vancouver for 405 or 404.

So maybe a whole episode of crazy killer Sara?  Or maybe KL filmed bits that were used later. 

I'm getting very worried about Nyssa's life expectation. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2

What's hilarious is that you can see that as seasons go by, the less the network spends on it (whether it be time or money):

tumblr_nu6de6rHY81rl5axho1_500.gif

tumblr_nu6de6rHY81rl5axho2_500.gif

tumblr_nu6de6rHY81rl5axho3_500.gif

tumblr_nu6de6rHY81rl5axho4_500.gif

Well considering they didn't even release it on their own FB. I'm not surprise. I will say though that the music, esp the opening part was amazing! It felt like a movie trailer. So if the money went there instead or into the actual show production. I'm ok with those choices. I'm sure they'll have it better for opening credits when the show airs. I wonder if that is the actual arrow for this season.

I will be upset if they kill Nyssa. :(

I'm being petty, but I would rather it have been Thea reaching out to Oliver to come back than Laurel. I can understand it not being Diggle though. I imagine Diggle is in a state of "I will ask him to come back over my dead body".

• Love 3

There you go my loves - Sara's resurrection, my apologies for the quality it's what happens when you screen shot a full size from youtube. once we get an even better quality video uploaded by CW i'm sure there will be some high-res cap. i'm too lazy to download this current vid and do it.

Screen_Shot_2015_09_04_at_6_31_12_PM.png

The guy to the right of MM is Jimmy Akingbola as Baron Reiter.  Or at least I'm pretty sure. 

• Love 1

I will be upset if they kill Nyssa. :(

I'm being petty, but I would rather it have been Thea reaching out to Oliver to come back than Laurel. I can understand it not being Diggle though. I imagine Diggle is in a state of "I will ask him to come back over my dead body".

I don't think you're being petty. In fact, I would have preferred it was Thea. But the writers need to make LL work, its a contractual/pride thing at this point.

Diggle would never reach out until they find a way to work through what OQ did, I love that they addressed that in the trailer. Looks like MamaFelicity is gonna pull out her loud voice of reason & knock her boys' knuckleheads together until they talk it out, just like she did in s1.

I don't want Nyssa dead, but she is on my deathwatch list. I really want her to pull a Tatsu & say she needs to meditate on a mountaintop somewhere to deal with all the emotions & betrayal she might feel between what happened with her father & Sara's resurrection. That way we can get back Nyssa later in seasons when we need her around.

• Love 4

What's hilarious is that you can see that as seasons go by, the less the network spends on it (whether it be time or money):

And oddly enough, I like the newest one the best.

I don't think you're being petty. In fact, I would have preferred it was Thea. But the writers need to make LL work, its a contractual/pride thing at this point.

Maybe we should wait and see why it's her? If Thea isn't acting right because of the pit, she might not be in the position to ask him herself. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2