Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I don't think that it will be Felicity and Ray because MG needs to end the season in a place that proves profitable when it comes to selling his comics.  He has to know that when it comes to sales, Olicity fans are his bread and butter.  I don't think that he'd risk alienating some of these readers by starting the 3.5 comics run with a Raylicity marriage.

• Love 4

Three options:

1.  a wedding in the past   (Masea/Tatsu, Donna/X, possibly Ra's/?)

2. a wedding of extras they interrupt

3. present day wedding for reasons!  (Oliver/Nyssa, Oliver/Laurel (to enrage both Lauriver and  Olicity fans), Roy/Thea,  (least likely imo) Oliver/Felicity or Ray/Felcity)

The only one I can think would make sense is the past.  The random one would be MG trolling.

No one in the present day is in the kind of relationship where it would make sense to suddenly get married except for plot purposes. Faugh!  If that's the case, let it be Oliver/Nyssa to take down Ra's.

I really hope the "just friends" dialogue tease is Ray breaking up with Felicity, although the relationship is only 2 1/2 episodes long at this point,they've just agreed to be partners, and it looks like Ray is about to save her life so that's doubtful.  But this is one case where I'd applaud their usual burning through storylines.

If it's Donna saying that to Felicity, well, I don't need that any more. We know that, we've been hearing all season random characters tell either Oliver or Felicity they're in love with each other, but the relationship itself is still stuck in quicksand.  I don't want to waste any more time on that.

• Love 4

Maybe it'll be like Lunge: The Wedding Edition, where there's no lead up but it happens anyway. I think the spoiled quote will be Donna to Felicity and it'll hopefully sow the seeds of the Ray/Felicity break-up in 3x19 (unfortunately I can't see them breaking up any sooner than that).

• Love 2

Yeah, Ray can propose all he wants, but if Felicity accepts, I'd rage quit, too. I'm hanging on by my fingertips as it is and there's no convenient bank of snow or a Maseo around to drag my love back for this show. Actually, most spoilers that I'm reading aren't really giving me a reason to hang on. If Oliver genuinely joins the LOA and there's not some long game being played by either Oliver, Ra's, or Nyssa, I might be out anyway. The only reason I'm hanging on to my Olicity love is because I'm not watching 1/2 of the show. Depending on who they kill and if it's permanent - well, as permanent as this show likes to be with death - that could be one more check in the Stop Watching for Your Own Sanity column. 

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 6

Well. I think Ray could propose because he's a weirdo like that but the idea that Felicity actually accepts and goes through with it - this season too - is ridiculous. It would 100% take the shine off Olicity for me personally. The hope for those two figuring things out is one of the only reasons I'm still hanging on, barely. They've already taken away everything else I love this season. Why would I stick around and watch Felicity marry that tool? Not even my adoration for Diggle and Diggle/Oliver can save that. NOPE.

The only other possibility I can see is Oliver/Nyssa in some kind of league marriage so it stays in the family? Clearly neither of them want it but Ra's makes it a condition? I don't know. Even that idea sounds ridiculous. But at least we'd know that it's not for love.

Other than that I have no clue and I don't think I even want to know anyway. Ugh. 

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 5

I would not be surprised if this season ends with the original Team Arrow completely split up, as others have speculated.  Oliver would be with the LOA, along with Thea, Laurel and Nyssa.  (Yes, I know Laurel was not in that plane pic, but I think it's still a possibility that she's the one who dies and gets resurrected - perhaps in exchange for Oliver and Nyssa's cooperation.)  Diggle would be with ARGUS.  Felicity could very well end up getting married to Ray because Oliver is gone and she wants a normal life.  (The spin-off doesn't debut until mid-season next year, I believe.)

I would hate this scenario with the heat of a thousand suns, but I would not be surprised.  I agree that MG would take a gleeful delight in upsetting a lot of fans that way.

Lyla just quit her ARGUS job in 3.17 and Diggle doesn't like their methods.  Why would he willing work with them.  There is nothing on screen to support Felicity wanting a normal life - with or without Ray.  At this point she's chosen the vigilante support life.

• Love 2

If we're really talking about time travel (and I'm not saying that really IS going to happen) could we be seeing a wedding that would happen in the future of a particular timeline? Like maybe Wells can show them or something? Because otherwise, there is no one on this show ready to be married or engaged. Aside, maybe, from Tatsu and Maseo if they ever got officially divorced.

• Love 2

Oh, jeebus, the crazy eyes are back. STOP DRINKING BUTTER COFFEE, BRANDON ROUTH.

Honestly, in one of the earliest episodes he was in this year, I found myself noticing his eyes and hoping BR wasn't on drugs.

Also, I just saw the pictures of OQ as Al Saheem, and that jacket needs another four inches on the hem. It just looks silly and out of balance as is.

• Love 1

For those of you who think Ray is gonna propose and him and Felicity are gonna get married. Think again, apparently BR is in Malaysia filming a movie? 

I expected BR to be in all episodes until the end of the season. I remember he was first contracted for 14 then it went up to 16 and more. I'm confused.

I expected BR to be in all episodes until the end of the season. I remember he was first contracted for 14 then it went up to 16 and more. I'm confused.

It's 18 total but that doesn't mean he has to have a huge presence, he could film 1-2 days for each episode or they could have released him from his contract early.

• Love 2

I wonder if some last minute course corrections have come into play. Obviously he is in 3.19, but has he been seen on set after that?

Or maybe they adjusted his schedule because of the spin-off? They waited for confirmation and once they got that, they didn't need him on Arrow anymore.

• Love 3
(edited)

How do we know he's in Malaysia? 

We don't.  We just know the movie is supposed to start filming in the Spring.  I'm sure scheduling is in place to allow for him to film both if needed.  However, it's possible he'll be light in the final episodes since we haven't really heard much about him filming beyond 320.

ETA: I take all of that back, Wonderwall is correct.  I just saw a video BR did apologizing for missing ECCC this weekend due to extended filming overseas. It seems like he is decidedly out of the country filming this new movie

Edited by Morrigan2575

He actually just posted a video on his twitter account saying he couldn't make it to ECCC because he's off shooting on location... Judging by his surroundings it definitely looks like Asia because I've never seen an Alphard (type of van) in any western countries, but it's extremely popular in places like Indonesia/Singapore/Malaysia. So it could be right. 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 2

ETA: I take all of that back, Wonderwall is correct.  I just saw a video BR did apologizing for missing ECCC this weekend due to extended filming overseas. It seems like he is decidedly out of the country filming this new movie

Sigh why must you doubt me? :p

Some speculation going on over on Twitter: O will be wed to the female assassin Ra's interrupted during the LOA recruitment tour — Talabah (who was first introduced in the 2.5 comics). Looks like some folks are thinking she's the Arrow version of Talia al Ghul. Why? I have no idea. To the more comic-savvy out there, is there anything to this spec?

Some speculation going on over on Twitter: O will be wed to the female assassin Ra's interrupted during the LOA recruitment tour — Talabah (who was first introduced in the 2.5 comics). Looks like some folks are thinking she's the Arrow version of Talia al Ghul. Why? I have no idea. To the more comic-savvy out there, is there anything to this spec?

I hope not. IIRC, she's like...17, maybe 18.

Here's my detective work on Routh's movie. [#STALKERSUNITE] I twitter-searched "Lost in the Pacific", and found the makeup artist they hired for the movie: https://twitter.com/sarsyam

He posted pictures, whee! Principal photography seems to have started this past Tuesday, here's the makeup artist's studio badge, and some movie material: https://instagram.com/p/0oLZt5SWah/

And the previous day, he mentioned a 45-day shoot: https://instagram.com/p/0lXl-ayWWq/

So Routh could have filmed right up to 321. And well, they could have worked around it and shot whatever they needed from him for 322-323 in advance, but that almost certainly puts it at 1-2 scenes MAX in each episode.

• Love 1

Wouldn't he be in the last episode for the takedown of the season's Big Bad?  I thought Starling City needed a bunch of superheroes this season.

I feel kind of bad that I'm hoping BRs schedule limits his time on Arrow because I'm just that sick of Ray.

• Love 1

Wouldn't he be in the last episode for the takedown of the season's Big Bad? I thought Starling City needed a bunch of superheroes this season.

I feel kind of bad that I'm hoping BRs schedule limits his time on Arrow because I'm just that sick of Ray.

I don't feel bad at all. He's got a good movie role and headlining the spinoff. As long as he's busy employed somewhere else, he can stop spoiling my show-- win-win for everyone!
  • Love 9

Great detective word, @dancingnancy.

Just adding that Brandon Routh arrived in Vancouver on March 16, the day 3x21 started filming. So he's likely in that episode. But you're right that they could have filmed his scenes for a bunch of episodes in one-two days; SA has been quoted saying he filmed scenes for three episodes in one week.

Edited by Soulfire
  • Love 2

Oooh, wedding spec. I am so in. Let's count the couples!

1. Diggle/Lyla for the third time, after discovering that despite DC's continued insistence to me as recently as last weekend that really, Atom is a hero no matter what I think, Atom has secretly been working for/with Lex Luthor all the time, and has been running around setting up illegal weddings for other DC heroes to get them into tax trouble. (What?  This is more reasonable than some of Arrow's plots just now.) This time, of course, they get married by the Joker. Pro: As Arrow's only stable couple, they are also the only wedding that makes sense. Con: My fanwanking here has its issues, I admit.

2. Diggle/Lyla for the first time, in the flashbacks. Pro: As mentioned above. Con: I see no narrative purpose for this scene, although that hasn't stopped Arrow before.

3. Roy/Thea.  Pro: They are cute, they are in love, they danced at a wedding. Con: Their age - we agreed that Roy is 22 and Thea is 20, right? Legal, definitely, but it seems a bit young for marriage with this show.

4. Nyssa/Sara: Pro: Another fan favorite couple, and, let's face it, whatever your feelings on the pairing, they look really hot together.  (That is an objective fact, guys. Not an opinion.) Also, this would arrive just in time for Lesbian Sweeps Months in May.  Con: Sara's kinda dead, and nothing on the show so far has suggested that Nyssa has a zombie fetish. Pro: We know Sara is coming back.

5. Nyssa/Oliver: Pro: This fits the general Batman theme of the show.  Also, Nyssa might force Oliver to take off his shirt before or after the wedding which would be a plus.  Con: If this show thinks it got negative feedback for killing off the bi character, that's nothing compared to the potential negative feedback for forcing the lesbian to marry her ex-girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. I see no way that this goes well for anyone, not to mention having the potential to alienate multiple fans: LGBT viewers, Oliver/Felicity shippers, Oliver/Laurel shippers, Sara/Nyssa shippers, and Batman fans. Unless this is a ruse to trick Ra's, I'm genuinely not sure it's worth the risk. But these are the same guys who took the risk of adding a flying robot suit to this show.  Maybe you should all ignore me.

6. Nyssa/Laurel: Pro: They are training together. Laurel asked Nyssa out to dinner! It's all very romantic, plus, Oliver didn't hesitate to sleep with both sisters, so why should Nyssa? Con: There's been no indication on the show so far that Laurel is bisexual. She could be; we just haven't seen it.

7. Nyssa/Felicity: Pro: Lesbian wedding sweeps, anyone?  Con: There's been less buildup for this than there has been for Nyssa and Laurel.

8. Nyssa/Maseo: Pro: They can take over the League together! And they are incredibly good looking and would have beautiful children. Con: There's been no setup for this so far other than a mutual "Ra's. Yeah, Ra's," feeling.

9. Nyssa/Harrison Wells:  I just want to make sure you're reading this.

10. Cupid/anyone: Pro: Girl was talking florists and wedding details while on an ARGUS mission, and we just learned that she can fall in love pretty quickly. It would be twisted and sweet. Con: Cupid's only been in two episodes so far, and I don't think any viewer is invested enough in her to make a wedding scene for her worth it.

11. Maseo/Tatsu: Pro: They are clearly in love, and were a solid couple before whatever the sad tragic event that is totally Amanda Waller's fault happened. Con: We haven't seen Tatsu in the present timeline for several episodes and there's no indication that she and Maseo have been chatting recently.

12. Donna Smoak/Anyone:  Pro: Have you looked at the woman?  Con:  Apparently Donna Smoak is only in one upcoming episode and even at Arrow's speed I find it difficult to imagine that the show can manage fake Arrows, Ray in the hospital, potential metahumans and Donna Smoak getting married in one episode.

However, we may very well see a Donna Smoak/Felicity's unknown father in a flashback. So that's still on the table.

13. Quentin Lance/Dinah, past or current: Pro: The past wedding could easily be in a Quentin flashback episode; Quentin hasn't really had any flashbacks yet. A current wedding is a lot less likely, but if the show drops a few lines about how Quentin/Dinah have been talking recently, I suppose it could work.

14. Ray/Felicity: Pro: They are together now; Ray claims to want Felicity as his partner, Felicity caught the bouquet. Con: The past two episodes have made it clear that Oliver/Felicity is the real couple, right down to Oliver "romantically" telling Ray that Felicity chose Ray, not Oliver and that Ray should trust Felicity blah blah. Also, Ray is heading off to another show. I cannot see the CW allowing this, or at least not allowing it to last without someone standing up with an objection during the ceremony.

15. Oliver/Felicity, present timeline: Pro: Ratings, folks, ratings! Also, a potential end to this love triangle angst. I am there. Also, although some attorneys on this board want to be a complete buzzkill about this because "law" this means they can't testify against each other under TV law! More seriously, the love is there; the partnership is there; the trust is there. Con: Some of you, not naming names, complained that the date came too quickly. Arrow moves quickly, granted, but this quickly?  A season five wedding seems more probable. 

16. Oliver/Felicity, future timeline/alternative timeline shown/changed by Wells or Barry Allen: Pro: Ratings gold, everyone, ratings gold. Con: So far time travel hasn't been introduced on Arrow - which isn't to say that it won't be, but it could. Also, this strikes me as a good way to make fans feel they've been tricked.

17. Oliver/Shado or Shado's clone, in flashback: Pro: Comics! Also, if Shado isn't a clone, they have a past history and a legitimate relationship. And if Shado is also alive in the present timeline, this would be one hell of a block between Oliver/Felicity - and one no one would have predicted. Con: Shado is kinda dead.

18: Chin Na Wei/anyone, flashback or present day: Pro: It would be very easy to have her in a wedding scene that got interrupted by ARGUS.  Con: I really only have her on this list because as far as I know she's unattached.

19. Random extras who get their wedding interrupted by a stunt scene:  Pro: This makes more sense than most of the scenarios outlined so far. Con: This would force Arrow to do something they've been reluctant to do all season: build a set. Pro: No, wait, this would allow Arrow to reuse a set.  This wedding is back on, everyone! Happy wedding to whoever you happy extras are.

20: The salmon ladder/the cosmic treadmill.  Pro: Come on, everyone. You know this is the one, true destined pairing. Unless -

21: Oliver/the salmon ladder. Because Oliver has finally chosen true happiness. Sniffle.

• Love 19

Wouldn't he be in the last episode for the takedown of the season's Big Bad?  I thought Starling City needed a bunch of superheroes this season.

Maybe they moved the big bad over to The Flash...  that's where all the cool kids hang out don;t ya know? :)

On a less snarkier note, the EPs did say in an interview they have to find different ways to end Arrow seasons without just defaulting to destroying the city.

Thank you @Quarks! For that insightful list. I think 5 has potential if the producers wanna flash their kahunas, but I don't think they will go there. 9 is just absolutely perfect and it would get Nyssa awesomeness on the Flash, so WIN WIN! But there are so many options and honestly who knows? Kinda depends on what they are doing with the Flash and the Spin-off. Like everything on this season, nothing is actually pertinent to the Arrow story.

I have managed to find a pairing you did not think of - Ras & Malcolm. After years of passionate unrequited love/hate relationship they finally decide to jump all in, see where the moment takes them! They retire to some place on the Florida coast. Think Birdcage only with more angst & brooding. Pro - Once they remember their villainous ways they are the perfect power couple to rein hell on TA in s5. Con - Well there's been little build up bu then gain MM was the only person Ras has released from his LoA oath right? So maybe there is something there.

• Love 7

15. Oliver/Felicity, present timeline: Pro: Ratings, folks, ratings! Also, a potential end to this love triangle angst. I am there. Also, although some attorneys on this board want to be a complete buzzkill about this because "law" this means they can't testify against each other under TV law! More seriously, the love is there; the partnership is there; the trust is there. Con: Some of you, not naming names, complained that the date came too quickly. Arrow moves quickly, granted, but this quickly?  A season five wedding seems more probable.

Felicity could easily hack something and back-date the marriage to extend her spousal privilege...

• Love 6

Well there was the spoiler that Diggle and Oliver would have a change their relationship forever, so don't omit Diggle and Oliver nuptials off the list.

For my money, Mama Smoak and Malcolm would be good stuff to watch on TV.  If he needs redeeming, she is the woman to get the job done.

• Love 1

Felicity could easily hack something and back-date the marriage to extend her spousal privilege...

In real life law, that doesn't help, because she'd still have testify to his actions or take the Fifth, plus she'd be charged as an accessory anyway.  But really, there's a buttload of evidence against him without Felicity, anyway.  IRL the indictment against him would seriously run into hundreds of counts, and nearly as many against Felicity (maybe more, because she helped with all his crimes, but arguably he didn't help with her various computer-related crimes).

*If* it is my fave crack theory of an Oliver/Felicity airplane wedding, I think it'll be one of those "I might die and five minutes of being married to you is better than never being married to you at all" or some such schmaltzy thing. 

• Love 7

In real life law, that doesn't help, because she'd still have testify to his actions or take the Fifth, plus she'd be charged as an accessory anyway.  But really, there's a buttload of evidence against him without Felicity, anyway.  IRL the indictment against him would seriously run into hundreds of counts, and nearly as many against Felicity (maybe more, because she helped with all his crimes, but arguably he didn't help with her various computer-related crimes).

Why are you using real-life-logic, that doesn't apply to this show....TV law for the win!!

• Love 3

I was just thinking...I used to love The Vampire Diaries, and one of the things that show did in the first two seasons that I thought was really smart was that Elena was actually ready to GTFO from all the vampires.  I loved that; it showed that she actually had a functioning brain.  BUT then it turned out that the reason all the bad stuff was happening was actually her, not the vampires.  Heck, if Stefan and Damon hadn't come to town Katherine would have trussed her like a chicken and handed her to Klaus on a platter.  So, what if something similar happens here?  Assuming the stupid LOA storyline is over at the end of the season, and the new danger for S4 really does involve her dad, she would be bringing danger to Oliver, instead of vice versa.  Maybe that could break through his whole "I can't be with you because I put you in danger, blah blah."  (I know there's more to it, but frankly the characters' motivations change pretty often nowadays, and I think keeping her safe in a normal-ish life is part of his motivation, for the moment.)

I was just thinking...I used to love The Vampire Diaries, and one of the things that show did in the first two seasons that I thought was really smart was that Elena was actually ready to GTFO from all the vampires.  I loved that; it showed that she actually had a functioning brain.  BUT then it turned out that the reason all the bad stuff was happening was actually her, not the vampires.  Heck, if Stefan and Damon hadn't come to town Katherine would have trussed her like a chicken and handed her to Klaus on a platter.  So, what if something similar happens here?  Assuming the stupid LOA storyline is over at the end of the season, and the new danger for S4 really does involve her dad, she would be bringing danger to Oliver, instead of vice versa.  Maybe that could break through his whole "I can't be with you because I put you in danger, blah blah."  (I know there's more to it, but frankly the characters' motivations change pretty often nowadays, and I think keeping her safe in a normal-ish life is part of his motivation, for the moment.)

But that's the case for most people, not just OQ. I mean I wanna keep my loved ones safe and out of danger if possible. That's probably one of the more normal thing OQ desires. But then because he's OQ he sometimes to a fault tries to keep all of his loved ones safe and maybe crosses the line. Hence the controlling comments that get thrown around, whether they are accurate all the time or not (it does vary). He is no more overprotective of FS than he is of other members of TA. Granted, he is a little more physically protective of her because she is not trained in physical combat. But he let her take on Cooper and Slade, so he does trust her ability to handle herself when she needs to. I just think he prefers to not have untrained people fighting around him because they are liability to themselves & others. Roy is a good example of someone he kept protected and now fully trusts him in the field since he's proven that he's taken the training seriously and has become an asset.

If he felt his presence made her unsafe, he would have kicked her off Team Arrow. Since S1, he has openly trusted her to be an active member on the team either in the foundry or out in the field when needed. So I don't feel like its an Arrow v. OQ who can keep her out of danger. But rather, he will hurt her because that is what he does, he hurts the people he loves. So its more like being with him is more a psychological risk & harm that he doesn't want to expose her to. But it would be nice and a welcome relief that for once its not his fault that SC is in danger. That might do wonders to help him get a more global perspective on evil, that everything bad is not somehow linked to him.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 2

They've changed his motivation for not being with her kind of a lot, though.  I'm pretty sure the normal life thing was mentioned in this last episode (I rely on posters and reviewers as I refuse to watch this dreck but haven't been able to quit 100%), but early on there was some stuff about him being distracted.  I mean, what IS his reason for not being with her?  It does seem that whatever the reason is, her being the one associated with the danger could help him realize hey, crap happens, might as well go for it.  

If he felt his presence made her unsafe, he would have kicked her off Team Arrow.

I totally agree with this, but I don't think they've shown that Oliver gets that.  Like hey, if you want her to have such a normal life, boot her off the team.  Derr.  Maybe it's more that he thinks he's all broken and weapon-y?  In that case, her being the source is still helpful, because his broken weapon-yness would be the only thing keeping her alive.

I don't know; I just really need this season to be over.

Edited by AyChihuahua

His reasoning is pretty much still tje same, he can't be The Arrow and Oliver Queen. If he's with her he's distracted. He made the same comment this week, even said that Ray is too new at this to realize he can't have it all.

I just can't with the navel-gazing "I can't be both" bullcrap.  Like what does that MEAN?  But regardless, even if his reasoning is primarily that she's a distraction, her being the focus of the next big bad could still help him get over his crap.  

The new EW spoiler has me looking at the end of 3x17 in a new light, and now I totally get why Mama Smoak comes to town in 3x18. It's not to see Ray or even comfort Felicity, but because she hears that her baby girl was almost shot by the snipper who killed the mayor! That motivation makes total sense to me, especially after they reconnected this past year. I couldn't get my head around why she visited.

I wonder if Mama Smoak has anything to say about "the Arrow" and how Felicity reacts.

• Love 6

The new EW spoiler has me looking at the end of 3x17 in a new light, and now I totally get why Mama Smoak comes to town in 3x18. It's not to see Ray or even comfort Felicity, but because she hears that her baby girl was almost shot by the snipper who killed the mayor! That motivation makes total sense to me, especially after they reconnected this past year. I couldn't get my head around why she visited.

I wonder if Mama Smoak has anything to say about "the Arrow" and how Felicity reacts.

I truely hope that is the case, but what about when the Count took her hostage in season 2?

I just can't get how The Flash crossover is really going to work. IMO it's really going to mess with the storyline. It just doesn't seem to work...

Something about the upcoming Lance vs Arrow is bothering me:  If Felicity almost gets killed, wouldn't that be proof that it's not the Arrow doing the killings?  Quentin knows Felicity works with the Arrow, why would he try to kill her?

• Love 2

Something about the upcoming Lance vs Arrow is bothering me:  If Felicity almost gets killed, wouldn't that be proof that it's not the Arrow doing the killings?  Quentin knows Felicity works with the Arrow, why would he try to kill her?

I feel like Quentin finds out pretty soon that it is not the real Arrow. My guess is he gets taken by Ras pretty early on in the episode. Most of what they release tends to be in the earlier part of the episode. But that is a really good logic to consider, the problem is the I think QL is probably too blinded by his anger towards LL/TA. I mean he probably never thought his own daughter would betray him that much and TA would go along with it, so in that mindset its probably not without reason that he might think people are capable of doing anything.

• Love 1

Something about the upcoming Lance vs Arrow is bothering me: If Felicity almost gets killed, wouldn't that be proof that it's not the Arrow doing the killings? Quentin knows Felicity works with the Arrow, why would he try to kill her?

It is not polite to shoot holes into the story's plot.

• Love 9

I truely hope that is the case, but what about when the Count took her hostage in season 2?

Different because: 1) Felicity obviously didn't have a great relationship with her Mom pre 3x05, and wouldn't have told her, 2) Private, only the Arrow was called and the QC tapes were scrubbed since Oliver was sans hood, it's possible no one knew Felicity was involved, let alone kidnapped, 3) No one ended up in the hospital that time, something which always sounds more severe when it happens, so even if Felicity did tell Mama about it there would be less indication that it was serious.
  • Love 3

Different because: 1) Felicity obviously didn't have a great relationship with her Mom pre 3x05, and wouldn't have told her, 2) Private, only the Arrow was called and the QC tapes were scrubbed since Oliver was sans hood, it's possible no one knew Felicity was involved, let alone kidnapped, 3) No one ended up in the hospital that time, something which always sounds more severe when it happens, so even if Felicity did tell Mama about it there would be less indication that it was serious.

Except it made the news, didn't it? Barry was positive Felicity had met the arrow.

No I think it was reported on the news (A high profile villain just kidnapped the DA prosecuting Moira Queen and he fell out the window of QC after being shot by the Arrow That's national news) Oliver alluded to Thea that is would be in the news that night after his return to the courthouse. But not a big issue for me, just wondering what makes this time so special for Mama Smoak to return, besides reasons.

Don't get me wrong I love Mama Smoak and I'm glad she will be back.

• Love 2

Oh, the fall was certainly on the news, but was Felicity? You are right about Barry though. He said he read that the Arrow saved Felicity, and he must have been referencing the Count. He did say "read" though... Maybe the National TV news out of Starling focused on the Queen trial verdict?

Edited by TrueMyth
  • Love 2