Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Apparently Laurel is crossing over to the Flash? Please Flash, take her. I don't want her on Arrow anymore :p ALSO Apparently Cisco LOVES Laurel lmao. ok

there seems to be some confusion on that is laurel actually crossing over or is it Cisco crossing over?

You would think we would have heard about the Laurel crossover when we found out about the Joe/Cisco and Lance crossovers

Edited by Morrigan2575

there seems to be some confusion on that is laurel actually crossing over or is it Cisco crossing over?

Hmm I'd say Laurel crossing over? Because then why would they be showing it on the flash panel?

It's laurel crossing over to Flash because the clip was shown during the Flash panel.

They showed a significant number of Felicity scenes in the Flash sizzle reel, considering how short it was. And Ray landing in his suit.

Edited by lemotomato

First comment: I really hope so. 

Second: I really can't tell either. But if she is being detained they're being awfully rough with her, and usually they don't come at you from the front if you're not resisting. Felicity seems like the kind who wouldn't resist (IMO, although it's tough to say what she'd do when panic sets in) - the poster who was at the panel said it looked like she got hurt. Which ep is it when the foundry gets blown up again? Is it 19? 

Good point about her not resisting. Well, in that case it looks like she's getting hurt. But that kind of looks like a Police uniform, with the badge on the side of the arm, right? So she could also be witnessing Oliver getting arrested and she's really upset about it and the officer has to pull her away.

Yeah, foundry gets blown up in 319 I think.

Edited by Angel12d

So they isolate Ray, have him be a stall to many fans preferred ship, make him Phony Stark, and now he's targeting Arrow, the hero of the show. They sure know how to create a beloved character.

Yeah they are smoking some serious shit if they think this makes Ray likeable.

• Love 2

Good point about her not resisting. Well, in that case it looks like she's getting hurt. But that kind of looks like a Police uniform, with the badge on the side of the arm, right? So she could also be witnessing Oliver getting arrested and she's really upset and screaming about it and the officer has to pull her away.

Yeah, that's definitely a cop arresting/pushing her or whatever he's doing. And she could be upset about Oliver getting arrested, although surely Lance would make sure she was taken in too since he knows for sure she's been working with him. I hope this clip (if it's ever released) shows enough to be able to tell what's happening.

She wasn't interrogating him, but they looks like they were talking in a police interrogation room

Also, regarding Felicity getting hurt, I saw her get grabbed/lifted by the neck, but I couldn't see who grabbed her.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 1

Why do I have a feeling Felicity is upset over Ray in that pic in the Spolier thread? Doesn't he get hurt? I hope it's Oliver she's upset about

She's not. Lance and the SCPD are in the foundry - she's standing behind Oliver and seems to get hurt and/or arrested. 

Isn't there an upcoming scene where Felicity stands up to someone and how is supposed to be surprising? Maybe when whomever goes after Oliver she intervenes and gets hurt in the process?

I saw the bootleg that got released, and it didn't include the part where Oliver, as the Arrow, is fighting another guy that's wearing an Arrow suit. Oliver unhoods him, revealing a blond guy I didn't recognize. So maybe Ra's sends a LoA member to impersonate and smear Arrow's reputation, making him a public enemy?

• Love 3

She's not. Lance and the SCPD are in the foundry - she's standing behind Oliver and seems to get hurt and/or arrested.

Whew thank you for assuring its not Ray she's worried about at least. Though I don't like seeing Oliver or Felicity hurt

It sounds like Quentin goes hardcore after Team Arrow that might actually be a good episode. I wonder if Ray finds out about the Lair and points Quentin in the direction of it? He does and I hope Felicity slaps him and Oliver beats him down

I saw the bootleg that got released, and it didn't include the part where Oliver, as the Arrow, is fighting another guy that's wearing an Arrow suit. Oliver unhoods him, revealing a blond guy I didn't recognize. So maybe Ra's sends a LoA member to impersonate and smear Arrow's reputation, making him a public enemy?

Yeah, this seems likely. Did you see the part that someone from EW tweeted about regarding Ray wanting to take the Arrow down? I wonder if it happens after his reputation gets smeared or in 3x17, when Atom and Arrow "clash" or whatever. 

Isn't there an upcoming scene where Felicity stands up to someone and how is supposed to be surprising? Maybe when whomever goes after Oliver she intervenes and gets hurt in the process?

I'm thinking Ray spills the beans about Arrows identity and the Lair and Felicity gets PISSED

When Felicity showed up in Central City in Episode 4, I thought of it as a popular character giving The Flash a bit of a boost. Hearing Laurel is showing up in Central City, I'm thinking it's the reverse -- with The Flash trying to give Laurel/BC a boost.

• Love 6

And the way this season is going, they'd probably want to give Oliver more angst if she got hurt because she was defending him. 

They'd probably think it's great Olicity stuff.

I'm trying to come up with a way that Ray can be angry at Oliver that doesn't make Ray look either petty or self-aggrandizing, but I've got nothin'.

• Love 2

Yes, Ray says that he knows Oliver is the Arrow and that he's going to take him down. The very next scene shown is Felicity looking fearful and asking "what are you going to do?"

Oh man. If he does wind up turning him into the police knowing that Felicity works with him? Hahaha, what a shitbag. I hope it happens because I want Ray to do something terrible and non Gary-Stu-ish. 

• Love 4

Apparently the people who were at the Paleyfest are now certain taht Roy is going to die *sigh*

I kind of got that feeling from his interactions with Willa during the Q&A. This is colored of course by my belief that he is actually going to die, haha.

And after Ray tells Felicity that he's going to take Oliver down, I hope she a) breaks up with him post-haste (unless she goes Moira Queen on him and gets closer to keep him under her thumb) and b) commences with RUINING HIS LIFE

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 6

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOOD THEORY

Thank you thank you it fits MG saying we would be surprised who Felicity stands up too. What does it make Ray if he turns Oliver and Crew into the police? A hypocrite, an asshole so on and so on especially since he claims to care a lot about Felicity and does that to her

• Love 1
(edited)

Thank you thank you it fits MG saying we would be surprised who Felicity stands up too. What does it make Ray if he turns Oliver and Crew into the police? A hypocrite, an asshole so on and so on especially since he claims to care a lot about Felicity and does that to her

Seems a really odd thing to do for a character they are planning to spin-off

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

I really have difficulties with Felicity's storyline. Why would she now want to quit the team. Wasn't it about the mission? Wasn't it about saving people? And not just about Oliver? So now that she has Mr.Perfection by her side she can just ditch that mission because she has something better going on? And why would Felicity be ok with Ray going after Oliver? (Why would he even want to?) I mean Felicity will still be with him for (at least) a few episodes if not they end of the season, so that would have to be resolved at some point. I just don't like what they are doing with her. Yes, she needs to figure out where she belongs but couldn't they have done it without tying it so completely to Superman Ray? 

• Love 1

Yes, Ray says that he knows Oliver is the Arrow and that he's going to take him down. The very next scene shown is Felicity looking fearful and asking "what are you going to do?"

I hope Felicity rips him a new one

I really have difficulties with Felicity's storyline. Why would she now want to quit the team. Wasn't it about the mission? Wasn't it about saving people?

I haven't seen anything indicating she quits the team. The opposite, in fact - unless there's some spoiler I haven't seen, but she's still with them as of the ep they're currently shooting.

Edited by apinknightmare

I really have difficulties with Felicity's storyline. Why would she now want to quit the team. Wasn't it about the mission? Wasn't it about saving people? And not just about Oliver? So now that she has Mr.Perfection by her side she can just ditch that mission because she has something better going on? And why would Felicity be ok with Ray going after Oliver? (Why would he even want to?) I mean Felicity will still be with him for (at least) a few episodes if not they end of the season, so that would have to be resolved at some point. I just don't like what they are doing with her. Yes, she needs to figure out where she belongs but couldn't they have done it without tying it so completely to Superman Ray?

If Ray turns in Team Arrow to Police which includes her I can't see her being with Ray.

really have difficulties with Felicity's storyline. Why would she now want to quit the team. Wasn't it about the mission? Wasn't it about saving people? And not just about Oliver? So now that she has Mr.Perfection by her side she can just ditch that mission because she has something better going on?

didn't watch the panel and this is the first i'm hearing about Felicity quitting TA. Where did you're come from?

• Love 1

didn't watch the panel and this is the first i'm hearing about Felicity quitting TA. Where did you're come from?

For real I can't see her leaving Team arrow especially if Ray goes after Oliver like a hypocrite and turns in Team Arrow to police.

You can read it here: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arrows-stephen-amell-will-be-781531

Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), who has been Oliver’s love interest but is now romantically involved with Ray Palmer, returns in Wednesday’s episode unsure of if she is even wanting to continue to support Oliver’s mission. “She needs the time to go and explore other options,” said Rickards.

Maybe they interpreted it in a different way than she meant it. Who knows?

Edited by Belinea

ok where did that come from?

JMO. Laurel crossing over to The Flash when she has really no legitimate reason to be there acting as a DA or to defend someone or question someone. It's not her jurisdiction. And as a lawyer that would be a conflict of interest I would think .  And it just reminded me that Laurel's arc has forced everyone to be out of character this season and they sidelined Oliver for 3 episodes to promote BC. 

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

You can read it here: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arrows-stephen-amell-will-be-781531

Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), who has been Oliver’s love interest but is now romantically involved with Ray Palmer, returns in Wednesday’s episode unsure of if she is even wanting to continue to support Oliver’s mission. “She needs the time to go and explore other options,” said Rickards.

Maybe the interpreted it in a different way than she meant it. Who knows.

Well yeah Ray is so Awesome(Not) that she has to ponder leaving Team arrow to babysit Fony Stark and his ridiculous looking outfit

I think they are twisting EBR's words... She talked about how Felicity needed to go explore other options romantically. That's what it was about- how Oliver wasn't the only guy for her and how he wasn't doing anything. And how she needed support and (something else?) and she needed to find that elsewhere. I'm sure she was talking about romantically and not Team Arrow and the mission. 

• Love 4

Please, send Laurel over to The Flash. They have a real police department who catches real bad guys.

I didn't get the impression Felicity quits Team Arrow, just that she quits Oliver, or rather wishing and hoping for Oliver.  Maybe thinking about quitting the Team is a reaction to Oliver going to be Ra's.  Speaking of which, I think it's just bad writing to tease Oliver going to be Ra's because they just teased him dying, and you know Oliver is not going to leave the show.  Stop fake-threatening, it's just tiresome at this point.

They still haven't realized that for people not from the comics, Ra's is not scary. He's like the villain in a Disney cartoon, all threats and swirling robes

Felicity's not asking Ray to put a ring on it because she doesn't want Ray. But EBR did the ring thing when SA said "but she's with someone else now", implying that if Oliver wanted her, he should put a ring on it or she's going to move on.

When Colton was asked about Roy's romance with Thea, didn't Willa say something about them getting closer now?  It made me think Roy wasn't going to die.  On the other hand, Colton did say Roy and Sara were going get closer, and she died.

Seems a really odd thing to do for a character they are planning to spin-off

My thought exactly.

• Love 1

IIRC, EBR said Felicity needed to explore other options in response to a question about turning away from Oliver emotionally during the panel. She said that she wanted to feel the "nourishment and support and love" (or something) and that "Oliver wants that for her." 

But maybe she also said it in reference to Felicity's place on the team.

• Love 1

If Ray turns in Team Arrow to Police which includes her I can't see her being with Ray.

I can see Felicity siding with Ray because Oliver is already allied with Malcolm for reasons that upset her . And if he accepts Ra's al Ghul's offer then Oliver would be kind of dead to her so, yeah I think should would take Ray's side.

elicity's not asking Ray to put a ring on it because she doesn't want Ray. But EBR did the ring thing when SA said "but she's with someone else now", implying that if Oliver wanted her, he should put a ring on it or she's going to move on.

I understand that but it still bothers me because she still hasn't told Oliver she loves him explicitly. I think he wants to believe she loves him but that just seemed, I dunno .. harsh.  I have always really liked Felicity but I'm not feeling the whole demanding Oliver marry her to prove he loves her and wants her. It's just weird IMO. I'll just chalk it up to EBR being funny.

Edited by catrox14

I can see Felicity siding with Ray because Oliver is already allied with Malcolm for reasons that upset her . And if he accepts Ra's al Ghul's offer then Oliver would be kind of dead to her so, yeah I think should would take Ray's side.

Well, that'd be incredibly stupid of her since she'd be an accessory to most of whatever crimes they'd charge Oliver with. 

I really wish a fan could have called MG out on ruining a season with his blatant over the top love of a character that hasn't been well liked the whole run of the series and trying to force a new character down our by isolating a very popular character with him and making it about him when it should be about her.

She's part of Team Arrow and no matter what her feelings are towards Oliver I can't see her wanting to be in Jail or letting Diggle Roy and Laurel being put in handcuffs either.

Well, that'd be incredibly stupid of her since she'd be an accessory to most of whatever crimes they'd charge Oliver with.

Exactly and given Ray being an ass going after Oliver and her looked terrified of what he's gonna do she knows damn well her ass is on the line. I can't see her choosing a side I think she would want both to coexist

• Love 1