Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

The only way I would accept that was to Ray is if she got sad afterwards because of Oliver. But I would prefer she say it while baby siting Sara. Because I really want her to baby sit Sara.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 3

I hate MG. And this better be to the new cat Felicity just adopted. 

Actually, I'm sure it'll proceed an epic babble because Ray is tired and works his little Atom fingers to the bone. Haven't we had a conversation like that with Oliver, or was that a fanfic I read? Well, here's one more story line I won't be watching.

He's a trolling douche but I'm pretty sure she says to Ray but it's because she's trying to get him to Get some rest.

The only way I would accept that was to Ray is if she got sad afterwards because of Oliver. But I would prefer she say it while baby siting Sara. Because I really want her to baby sit Sara.

Like I said she's trying to get him to Sleep

That dialogue tease is really annoying me because, yes, I think it is with Ray but the reason Marc tweeted it was because he was asked for an Olicity dialogue tease and the cynic in me is screaming that he deliberately put out this tease as a way to get the Olicity fandom to tune in. Of course he could just have a reading comprehensive problems but yeah cynic.

http://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/post/111927288159/hi-marc-how-are-you-thanks-for-all-the-nice

• Love 3

jay, I'm sure you're right because he's looking very scruffy in those pictures.

But I can see the EPs thinking that it's just so adorable, Felicity is babbling to Ray now like she did to Oliver. Ooooh, triangle.

Not for me thanks.  It's a sure-fire way to make me hate Ray and never watch an Atom spin-off.

• Love 2

That dialogue tease is really annoying me because, yes, I think it is with Ray but the reason Marc tweeted it was because he was asked for an Olicity dialogue tease and the cynic in me is screaming that he deliberately put out this tease as a way to get the Olicity fandom to tune in. Of course he could just have a reading comprehensive problems but yeah cynic.

http://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/post/111927288159/hi-marc-how-are-you-thanks-for-all-the-nice

If the Olicity line that he's actually teasing is "It's hard to believe there was ever a time when I was actually in love with you," and Felicity says that to Oliver without ever having told him that she loves him, I will actually throw my shoe at my television.

I doubt it's her, but seriously. 

• Love 2

If the Olicity line that he's actually teasing is "It's hard to believe there was ever a time when I was actually in love with you," and Felicity says that to Oliver without ever having told him that she loves him, I will actually throw my shoe at my television.

Why stop at a shoe? 

• Love 1

jay, I'm sure you're right because he's looking very scruffy in those pictures.

But I can see the EPs thinking that it's just so adorable, Felicity is babbling to Ray now like she did to Oliver. Ooooh, triangle.

Not for me thanks.  It's a sure-fire way to make me hate Ray and never watch an Atom spin-off.

Statsgirl, it's gonna annoy me too I don't know why these EP's think this crap is cute Ray is not well liked and I have no interest in an ATOM spin-off you would think if they wanted people to watch they wouldn't have him interfere with a very popular ship or act like he has a real shot compared to what Oliver and Felicity have. This propping is ridiculous

• Love 2

Technically, it is Olicty dialogue... From the comics. But in the context of the show, it's going to be reused for Raylicity instead. I wonder when Olicity fans are going to get tired of MG's shit.
  • Love 2

I seriously doubt it's Felicity to Oliver Remember MG says she loves Oliver even we can't hear her say it until likely May GRRR

I have the dreads worse than ever after reading all of that, and the Tumblr spree Marc is on. Just...not good.

Yeah, this? 

any hints about olicity in episode 15?

It’s probably our most anti-Olicity episode to date.  Sorry.

Is giving me the dreads. I'm guessing after Oliver decides to go to Nanda Parbat, it's gonna be rough. 

I just don't know how many more times I can see them have the same exact conversation--which based on the producer preview, it looks like we're in for again--before I just lose any good feeling I ever had about that relationship.

It's like the writers forgot that Arrow fans love Oliver too--not just their fave side characters. The way they talk, it's like they find it really satisfying to take him down a notch (x infinity), and they think we'll appreciate that too. I just want to see him win again, and to see people support him. But I guess that's right out until the finale.

• Love 13

Hasn't it been said by a reviewer that there is a good Olicity scene

No, not that I've seen. Someone asked Laurel Brown if Olicity fans would love/hate/like/cry over the episode and this was her response (she did say there were some non-snarky Olicity scenes): 

Won't say why (happy or sad), but there may be some tears.

I could take the anti-Olicity if it was because Felicity was getting ready to move on to Ray and there just wasn't any romantic overtones in their interactions, but it seems like maybe there's some nastiness, and I don't want any more of that.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

I just don't know how many more times I can see them have the same exact conversation--which based on the producer preview, it looks like we're in for again--before I just lose any good feeling I ever had about that relationship.

It's like the writers forgot that Arrow fans love Oliver too--not just their fave side characters. The way they talk, it's like they find it really satisfying to take him down a notch (x infinity), and they think we'll appreciate that too. I just want to see him win again, and to see people support him. But I guess that's right out until the finale.

It angers me that they jerk off to finding way to keep making Oliver and other characters have continued misery I'm getting sick of it. There is no good goddamm reason why there can't be some lightness in this dark show you can do it IIC otherwise you will eventually lose viewers and I can't believe they would be stupid enough to have Felicity say a line like that and think she's invisible

Seems like Diggle's behind him for a bit at least since he goes to Nanda Parbat too. At least we have that? 

No, not that I've seen. Someone asked Laurel Brown if Olicity fans would love/hate/like/cry over the episode and this was her response (she did say there were some non-snarky Olicity scenes): 

I could take the anti-Olicity if it was because Felicity was getting ready to move on to Ray and there just wasn't any romantic overtones in their interactions, but it seems like maybe there's some nastiness, and I don't want any more of that.

I don't either I love Felicity and I'm getting depressed this season over the people who act like she has no right to be mad at Oliver and I don't understand why these writers get off on Oliver being a dumbass and having Felicity say these things. Get ready for more "fans" of Felicity to turn on the character all for Ray who gets everything. I'm growing to hate Ray.

Someone asked her if Olicity fans would be happy or mad and she said hopefully both. I got no clue.

I don't either. Possibly it means Ray and Felicity don't hook up and they have a scene that shows Felicity still loves him(though we won't hear it from her lips)

• Love 1

Someone asked her if Olicity fans would be happy or mad and she said hopefully both. I got no clue. 

She also said that he "wanted her approval" or something, like he just wanted her to sign off on or support his plan for whatever he was doing, and he's such a dumbass, but I swear stuff like this makes my heart ache. He's being so stupid, but he has a good heart and good intentions, and I really really really just really need Felicity to not say anything heartbreaking to him in this ep.

• Love 7

She also said that he "wanted her approval" or something, like he just wanted her to sign off on or support his plan for whatever he was doing, and he's such a dumbass, but I swear stuff like this makes my heart ache. He's being so stupid, but he has a good heart and good intentions, and I really really really just really need Felicity to not say anything heartbreaking to him in this ep.

Another reason why him and Felicity need a talk it out but no can't get that it's all about Oliver looking like a dumbass and not explaining himself and making Felicity say things in anger she don't really mean and then not talking about it to Oliver. I

I can't imagine they go to hiatus without something positive for Olicity shippers. I'm thinking they are giving a cookie with one hand and a slap with the other.

I'm really hoping the anti-Olicity part of MG's comment comes from something happening between Felicity and Ray and not because of some nastiness between Oliver and Felicity.

• Love 2

I'm really hoping the anti-Olicity part of MG's comment comes from something happening between Felicity and Ray and not because of some nastiness between Oliver and Felicity.

Someone was asked if there was any romantic tome to Ray/Felicity was and told "Somewhat".

I want someone to ask him about the rewrites they had to do for the crossover. Whether it was a big thing or small. Laurel Brown is under the impression they air the same week. I want to know if thats true or not.

ETA: regarding Oliver wanting Felicity's approval, I don't want her to give it. But I do want him to have her support if that makes sense.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 3

I can't imagine they go to hiatus without something positive for Olicity shippers. I'm thinking they are giving a cookie with one hand and a slap with the other.

Hiatus is like what two weeks maybe 3? I can see Olicity not getting thrown a bone here

Technically, it is Olicty dialogue... From the comics. But in the context of the show, it's going to be reused for Raylicity instead. I wonder when Olicity fans are going to get tired of MG's shit.

I can't speak for all Olicters but I've been getting tired of his shit

• Love 3

Wait, is *that* the quote MG tweeted as response to the Olicity tease tumblr ask? Not the quote about "taking you to bed"? Because I can't imagine what in the actual fuck Oliver could do to prompt that kind of response from Felicity. It's downright mean.

Edited by lemotomato

Well so much for that episode. I have to say that it is indeed getting tired and I find myself less interested. But that is just me. I couldn't care less about Ray but I sometimes have the feeling as though the Ray/Felicity relationship is only possible because they let Oliver make the dumbest decisions. From that spoiler that Felicity is "in control" it makes me feel as though she is attracted to Ray because she can control him whereas she cannot control Oliver and that makes her feel angry and helpless. That isn't happening with Ray therefore she goes from Oliver to Ray guy. And I believe that the quotes about "After dinner..." and "we only work together" are definitely F/R. 

As for MG, I don't have a tumblr. Therefore I am not personally asking him anything (nor do I want to). I read some posts though and while I believe that some people ask rude questions that he answers in the way they were asked, he also is just sometimes really unfriendly to people with really normal and nice questions. Not always but sometimes. I just don't get why he chooses to interact with people that way. Isn't it obvious that people will react to stuff like "anti-Olicity" episode. I mean there will be angry people. Why say it? But as of right now, I wonder which episode in recent times was pro-Olicity. I don't recall any of them being happy and positive.  

• Love 7

Raylicity has officially taken off. Good luck.

From what it sounds like not this week I wouldn't be surprised though if the next episode on March 18 takes place like 3 or 4 weeks later show time and they are dating Yuck

I had hoped Felicity would show being contrary to Oliver's latest genius idea by just being quiet, glad to see the preview proving me wrong :/

Where was it mentioned that he wanted her approval?

It's not in Felicity's nature to be quiet about Oliver's idiotic decisions. I would've been even more upset if she were quiet. 

From MG's tumblr

Hi Marc! What would you say to people fearing for Olicity's future since they are in a very rough place right now? Thank you!

I’d say… don’t watch Wednesday’s episode.

I'm starting to think this line is from Felicity even if it is absolutely OOC. " It’s hard to imagine there was ever a time when I was in love with you.”

If it does happen I'm not sure how I can reconcile it with her character.  Oliver would have to be calling her obscene names and torturing her mother before she would say that.  It's something you say to someone that you kind of hate and have been betrayed by, not someone you are mad at but still care for. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 4

It's not in Felicity's nature to be quiet about Oliver's idiotic decisions. I would've been even more upset if she were quiet. 

Yeah, I think it would have made more of an impact because it's so not like her. As in, "I'm so over this stupidity I'm not even going to waste my breath". Nevermind, it's just my wishful thinking:) I guess more than anything it's that I'm finding hard to watch this new dynamic, because, yes, she always speaks her mind, but this angry undertone it's a bit detrimental, IMO.

Yeah, I think it would have made more of an impact because it's so not like her. As in, "I'm so over this stupidity I'm not even going to waste my breath". Nevermind, it's just my wishful thinking:) I guess more than anything it's that I'm finding hard to watch this new dynamic, because, yes, she always speaks her mind, but this angry undertone it's a bit detrimental, IMO.

If someone you care for constantly makes stupid decisions that is detrimental to their life, wouldn't you be upset when they keep making the same old stupid mistakes/decisions? I know I would be super frustrated. 

• Love 3

I'm glad he's honest? I don't even know what to do with this jerk. Olicity's not the only reason I watch, but if you're telling me that's going to be crappy AND you're giving me nonsensical other story lines, I guess I should sit this ep out. Maybe I'll catch the Thea scenes online. I hope the shocking twist is she fillets her dear ole pops.

• Love 5

If someone you care for constantly makes stupid decisions that is detrimental to their life, wouldn't you be upset when they keep making the same old stupid mistakes/decisions? I know I would be super frustrated. 

That's true. Yes, I definitely would be. I guess I was just hoping for a change of tactics at this point. Also, SA's "every word she says it's a kick in the teeth" face hurts my heart:) Maybe seeing the scene in context and in the perspective of the episode I'll have a different reaction.

That's true. Yes, I definitely would be. I guess I was just hoping for a change of tactics at this point. Also, SA's "every word she says it's a kick in the teeth" face hurts my heart:) Maybe seeing the scene in context and in the perspective of the episode I'll have a different reaction.

The kicked puppy dog face makes it difficult to hate Oliver. But I'm totally on Felicity's side in regards to Malcolm and saving Thea's 'soul'. I'm not hating on either side, but yeah, definitely more on Felicity's side on this. Plus, judging by outside comments, it feels like more and more people are getting frustrated by Oliver's decisions. Smh. I hate the writers for dumbing Oliver down just to make Malcolm relevant. 

• Love 3

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I don't support Oliver's decisions either. And I do think Felicity is right questioning him and said decisions. It's just the how she's doing it that I'm not totally on board with :)

Laurel Brown ‏@DocBrown_TV 3m3 minutes ago

@VickyInLove87 It it's anti-Olicity, it's even more anti-Lauriver.

And now I'm back to believing the line belongs to Laurel and Felicity is just getting cozy with Ray.

It's a terrible thing that I take Raylicity as the lesser evil. 

• Love 4

From MG's tumblr

I'm starting to think this line is from Felicity even if it is absolutely OOC. " It’s hard to imagine there was ever a time when I was in love with you.”

If it does happen I'm not sure how I can reconcile it with her character.  Oliver would have to be calling her obscene names and torturing her mother before she would say that.  It's something you say to someone that you kind of hate and have been betrayed by, not someone you are mad at but still care for. 

Considering how poorly the "don't want to be a woman you love" line went over with a large chunk of the audience, if Felicity actually says something that cruel to Oliver, they might as well shoot her full of arrows and throw her off the roof too, because everyone will hate her. 

• Love 3

Sounds like, even if I was still watching this mess, this would be an episode to miss. Game-changing is almost never good. Not when you used to like the original game being played. Unless the shocking turn is the show actually getting back to what made it popular and enjoyable in the first place, then there seems little point to continue watching for any fan.

I'm not sure I've ever seen such a clear case of writing to plot before. I read the spoilers on these characters, and honestly don't even recognise them any more.

• Love 7