Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

"Katie and Stephen have the best onscreen relationship in this show"

giphy.gif

I dont tend to talk about anti-chemistry but their anti-chemistry was one of the main reasons i dropped the show the first time around. Yikes. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

UGH at the 5.20 dialogue tease.  I'm pretty sure it is Felicity to Oliver and is supposed to be cute and funny. I hate the way Wendy & Beth write Felicity.  Why do they insist on juvenilizing her?

I hate that they tend to turn almost everything into "comedy" when it comes to felicity. Her chat with Oliver post-coital should be serious and emotional not cute and "funny". 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I don't know he is Mr. Chatty Cathy when it comes to their relationship

3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with talking to a friend about having sex with your ex, but all of their friends work in the place they just had sex, and that seems to be the joke? 

And let's not forget - at that point he was still skyping with Diggle and they obviously were talking about their relationship so....

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with talking to a friend about having sex with your ex, but all of their friends work in the place they just had sex, and that seems to be the joke? 

Yeah the line doesn't bother me for this reason (though that could change depending on the rest of the conversation). I think because "bunker sex" is specified? I would probably feel differently, with or without any context if she said, "don't tell anyone we had sex." 

I thought the sexy times took place between s4 and s5 when O/F were the only two left on the team. Who exactly would he be telling about bunker sex? Haha. 

Edited by Guest
17 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I thought the sexy times took place between s4 and s5 when O/F were the only two left on the team. Who exactly would he be telling about bunker sex? Haha. 

Diggle - during a Very Special Skype Call.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Diggle and/or Curtis one he was Skyping the other was still around and making routine visits to the Bunker.

• Love 1

Well if it comes up present day as part of their "adult conversation" I guess we can add Quentin, Dinah and Rene as people she wouldn't want to know.  I could see both Curtis and Rene reminding them of it from time to time, unintentionally or intentionally.

2 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Well at that point in time - Dinah/Rene weren't even on the team - nor did they know about them. So I doubt they were an issue. 

I mentioned present day not flashback. It's most likely flashback but who knows (unless the question referenced the sex/flashback and I totally missed it while cringing?)

Edited by Sunshine

If Malcolm dies in the finale, it should be sacrificing himself for Oliver & his family.  MM blew up the Gambit and Oliver's life in the process. MM & his Undertaking destroyed the Queen family.* Yet, Oliver protected him because he was Thea's biological father. MM sacrificing himself for Oliver & his family would be coming full circle.

*He could also be accused of destroying the Lance family but they were more collateral damage than direct assault.

• Love 5

Seriously. How do they have that much chemistry in a split second shot?!

Edited by Guest

So much to love about that trailer. Do have to admit I'm glad they didn't put it out when this hiatus first began. The wait would've been even worse if I had to wait more than a week for the episodes.

Olicity, OTA, Thea, Lance. Give me more of them and I'll be happy with the rest of the season, I think.

And now to rewatch the trailer to see what I missed the first time.

• Love 3

It all happened to quickly!

Black Siren chains up Quentin so...definitely villain? For now at least.

I think I saw Rene and his daughter.

And if Oliver gives Slade his Deathstroke mask, I'm guessing that means he's asking for his help. I wonder if he'll switch sides though.

I can't stop laughing at Felicity with the gun though. "Freeze jerkwad!" LMAO.

Yay! for the Olicity shots. And yay! for those who are making screen caps and stills cuz I missed a bunch. 

I feel super bad for Quentin. Guy just can't catch a break regarding his children, and now he has to deal with this shitty chick who looks like his dead daughter. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

tumblr_oopu834TvL1tiq97xo2_500.gif

tumblr_oopu834TvL1tiq97xo1_500.gif

And to think that even being like this together, they're not getting back together just yet, according to MG, since this has to be 520. Clearly the reason they couldn't talk all season was because of this. Because how could they talk like this and then not be together and show them with other LIs? It just wouldn't make sense. This is really why we had to wait until episode 20.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Can we not clog the spec thread up with gifs? It's bad enough getting the Spoiler Only thread to load. 

Maybe post your screen caps there (if you feel the need) and discussion only here?

I thought I was the only one who had problems with that! At a certain point, I just avoid that thread.

3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I thought I was the only one who had problems with that! At a certain point, I just avoid that thread.

Me too.  It just flat won't load for me anymore. It keeps saying there's a problem with this webpage and trying to reload it until it crashes.

Edited by Starfish35
2 minutes ago, Belinea said:

Who is hurting Felicity? Because that looked nasty.

I think it's Prometheus. Whoever it was is holding a bow & arrow.

2 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

Me too.  It just flat won't load for me anymore. It keeps saying there's an error on the page and trying to reload it.

I wasn't able to get it to load earlier I could see TV Echo posted something but it all came up blanked out tweets or vids, wasn't sure

8 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

It all happened to quickly!

Black Siren chains up Quentin so...definitely villain? For now at least.

I think I saw Rene and his daughter.

And if Oliver gives Slade his Deathstroke mask, I'm guessing that means he's asking for his help. I wonder if he'll switch sides though.

I can't stop laughing at Felicity with the gun though. "Freeze jerkwad!" LMAO.

Yup, I definitely saw him hugging his daughter!

That Felicity scene is hilarious, my fave, LOL.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Along with the prettier gifs from @Soulfire, he finishes with "It was all based on a lie," so it looks like he might tell Felicity what he said to Chase.

I love the shots of Olicity looking at each other and just smoldering but even more swoon worthy is that they are opening up to each other!!  Also love that it looks like Felicity manages to thwart Oliver in 519 cause I want an episode that shows off how good she really is on levels the show normally doesn't show.   519 and 520 are going to kill me.  (In the best way)  :D

3 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

Me too.  It just flat won't load for me anymore. It keeps saying there's an error on the page and trying to reload it.

I have that happen on the mobile side and with my Ipad but my desktop doesn't have any trouble. 

• Love 10

Things I noticed upon a rewatch:

So it looks like it's going to be Cody Rhodes vs. Rene? 

I wonder if Curtis and Rene meant to start that fire.

I wonder if Lance is thinking about how much easier the past few Mays were compared to having the doppelganger of his dead daughter chain him up.

At around 0:59, it looks like Diggle and Felicity are under attack, perhaps when they're taken to be brought to the island?

Where is Dinah at 1:20?