Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

If they brought them on because they like the current dynamic it doesn't have to mean anything for Diggle or Felicity. Outside of Very Special Episodes, they're still getting more screen time than the newbies for the most part. 

They actually dialed back on Rene and, Dinah never got much after her 511 appearance. In return they've increased Diggle's screentime he went from 5 to 4 (ahead of Curtis) and will probably end the season back in his #3 spot (ahead of WD).

Dinah is avg 2.80 minutes per episode,

Thea = 4.52

Curtis = 7.09

Diggle = 7.11

Wild Dog = 7.28

Felicity = 9.38

• Love 6

Now that Oliver is all grown up, he doesn't need Diggle any more as a mentor.  But surely by know they must know that OTA is the core of the show and getting rid of Diggle is going to affect their already low ratings.

I like what they have done with Thea in the mayor's office this season but I'd still like to see more of her. If we're stuck with Dinah, she should replace Rene or Curtis in the field.

2 hours ago, leopardprint said:

Would you rather him call people Hoss or Felicity "Blondie", cause I think those are our options.

I don't like Hoss, but I loathe Blondie, especially since she's told him more than once to stop it.

1 hour ago, Belinea said:

Considering that Felicity managed to knock her out and everyone else managed to get her captured in no time,  I'd have a hard time buying her to be some sort of upper villain. She was used as a villain of the week on the Flash and even on Arrow she was used in that manner. However you can say that she might be able to manipulate the team emotionally. But then again, how long before that gets old?

How many season are the originals signed for? S6 or S7?

It already got old in that one episode, and even Oliver is no longer manipulated by her.  It really makes me think that when they wrote the episode, they had no intention of having BS back as a regular next season.

SA and EBR are signed for S7. I don't know about anyone else.

• Love 1

MG said on tumblr that they have a cool story planned for Diggle in season 6. But even if he didn't, I still feel like Diggle and Felicity are the two that are safest.

• Love 7

OTA will always be the core of the show...and I think they'll all serve leadership roles for the recruits next season. I don't worry about their screen time, I think we might actually get more meaningful scenes now that we don't have to worry about Flashbacks and they can focus on creating and establishing relationships. I am not worried about Diggle and Lyla, I am sure Audrey is still sticking around. 

• Love 1

Bleh, i Always hoped for less masks on the field to focus more on stylish Oliver action scenes where he can take out multiple ppl alone like in the earlier seasons. With teammembers like Wild Dog it's pretty weird to see Oliver fighting his ass off and then you see Wild Dogs shoot ppl with minimal effort lol.

But Wild Dog has grown on me, he's not as in your face as he was earlier in the season and finally stopped disobeying Oliver at every turn. My complaint is mostly for action scenes. Usually the team handles the grunts while Oliver handles the episode's big bad one on one... So we see way less of him clearing rooms of bad guys by himself. Though it did happen a few times this season! However i'm still waiting for a scene that rivals the Hallway scene from season 1...

Edited by DeadZeus
5 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

No, it just solidifies exactly what MG has said, KC/BS will be an antagonist in S6.  I don't think they'll set her up as the Big Bad. KC can't carry a scene and has no charm or chemistry. 

LMAO! You are always so level headed that I sometimes forget you can be savage too. lol

• Love 1

Hopefully these issues make sense after 5x19. Otherwise I don't know why they'd have these issues now. Couldn't we have already dealt with them at the beginning of the season? After Andy and after prison ? 

• Love 1

Things get intense when Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) are trapped in the bunker together. Meanwhile, Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Andreson) and Diggle (David Ramsey) deal with their martial issues.

I really hope there is more to the episode than this because comics dude bros are going to freak out again about Felicity ruining Arrow.

I am not sure what is going on with MB and the show but what are they doing? What is going on? If it is such a drama to bring someone back for one episode maybe one should leave well enough alone. 

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Belinea said:

I am not sure what is going on with MB and the show but what are they doing? What is going on? If it is such a drama to bring someone back for one episode maybe one should leave well enough alone. 

It's not a drama. We know he's in Vancouver, he's been spotted by 2 Paps. If all he was doing was VO he'd be in LA, not Vancouver. 

As dumb as this has gotten, MB (for whatever reason) is trying to keep this a "surprise" even though the cat is out of the bag and dancing around the room. I can only assume that MG is trying to humor him or they somehow got the idea that this Twitter "fued" is good for ratings WWE style

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

they somehow got the idea that this Twitter "fued" is good for ratings like WWW style

I am going to go with the description you used at the beginning. It is dumb and to me not funny. I mean, I don't care all that much but I cannot wrap my head around the fact that these grown men are pretend-fighting on twitter. 

• Love 1

There could have been some decent Twitter banter about Manu's return, but instead, we get ... this. 

As for the 5x20 description, 

32 minutes ago, Chaser said:

That description told us nothing we didn't already know. Sigh. Pics please.

This pretty much sums up my feelings exactly. 

11 minutes ago, Belinea said:

I am going to go with the description you used at the beginning. It is dumb and to me not funny. I mean, I don't care all that much but I cannot wrap my head around the fact that these grown men are pretend-fighting on twitter. 

SA and Stardust did the same routine leading up to SA's wrestling match. Heck, it even got a huge write-up in TV Guide, not only covering MBs return but, the whole Twitter routine. They might consider this great free press.

Although I'm honestly not 100% sure that's what they are doing. Something about CGs tweet (about Manu turning his head and covering his face with his iPad), makes me think Manu is desperately trying to make this a surprise appearance and, is using Twitter as a distraction/disinformation campaign. 

• Love 2

Wow, that 520 description is so spoilery! Haha. Not. Did we know that Dyla were having marital issues though? I know there was talk about it from DR but has there been any signs of it on the show? 

This whole thing with MB is embarrassing now. Give it up already. The cats out of the bag! LOL.

Edit: Look, seriously, I'm cringing. 

Edited by Guest
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I can't figure out if they just aren't on the same page or MB is really really bad at this. IMO he looks stupid.

He does look stupid and, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this game he's (they're playing). But hey if it helps the ratings more power to them ?

ETA: the Milly Vanilly pic is hilarious. I have to five props to MB for that one.

Edited by Morrigan2575
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I really hope there is more to the episode than this because comics dude bros are going to freak out again about Felicity ruining Arrow.

Those morons freak out about everything Felicity related! They can go eat dirt for all I care! 520 is going to save Arrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a present day kiss!!!!! I soooo badly need a present day kiss!!!!!!

Omg 20 minutes of Felicity!!!!! Saaaaaave meeeeeeee!!!!!!!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

They already are going to do that so I'm totally good with the A story being Olicity and the Flashbacks being Olicity, the B story Dyla and the C story the noobs trying to get them out.  Nothing more needed IMO.  :D

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 21

I love it because it fits with the 20th episode if they get 20 minutes together on screen. Give me all the feels! I don't care if I sound like a cliche. They are going to knock it out of the park. Can't wait to read those awesome reviews for their performances. Olicity and OTA live!

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

They already are going to do that so I'm totally good with the A story being Olicity and the Flashbacks being Olicity, the B story Dyla and the C story the noobs trying to get them out.  Nothing more needed IMO.  :D

Yep my enjoyment of the episode is more important to me then some antis  who are probably not even watching the show lack of enjoyment. 

35 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I want a present day kiss!!!!! I soooo badly need a present day kiss!!!!!!

Didn't the girl who Marc gave a signed script to spoil that Marc told her their is a kiss in present day? .... I mean I'd prefer present day sex but I'll take a kiss haha

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Didn't the girl who Marc gave a signed script to spoil that Marc told her their is a kiss in present day? .... I mean I'd prefer present day sex but I'll take a kiss haha

There is one girl on Twitter claiming there is a kiss but I've got no idea if she's reliable or not. 

Haha present day sex is too ambitious! I'm just going to wish for a kiss. A really good one.

Does anyone know when we should be getting the photos??? Before the weekend?

12 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

There is one girl on Twitter claiming there is a kiss but I've got no idea if she's reliable or not. 

It was the girl who got the sign scripted from Marc, as far as I know she's reliable. But still even if she weren't I would still imagine there will be a kiss of some sort.

I want an Alias season 2 post battle kiss: 

Too much to ask for do you think?

• Love 5

I think there might not be a present day kiss in 5x20, but marc said the events of 5x20 lead to 5x22/5x23 so I think the kiss happens in those episodes. I am inclined to think theyll be back by 5x22 but then she gets kidnapped and perhaps 5x23 is when they kiss towards the end.

• Love 1

Maybe a confused kiss?

What are the odds we'd get one soonish and one in the finale?

So then is it not EBR in the party dress?

Because that hair looks blonder again in her injured pic.

That unicorn reference that Echo made, do you think they (TPTB and other cast) know how much we clamour for EBR's photos, interviews, old chip wrappers etc

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Maybe a confused kiss?

What are the odds we'd get one soonish and one in the finale?

So then is it not EBR in the party dress?

Because that hair looks blonder again in her injured pic.

That unicorn reference that Echo made, do you think they (TPTB and other cast) know how much we clamour for EBR's photos, interviews, old chip wrappers etc

maybe they almost kiss and then the team interrupts them. No its her in the party dress, I think its the lighting. And yes they know we're desperate for Emily pics and anything Emily.

• Love 2

As long as they don't have them kiss in the finale and then have it up in the air over the summer if they're going to be back together when S6 begins, sort of like the whole, "did he mean the 'I love you'?" after S2. I don't want to have to wait until the premiere to know their relationship status. 

I could see an almost/interrupted kiss in 5x20, reunion kiss in 5x22 and post battle/engagement kiss in 5x23. 

P.s I don't care about Marcs trolling about engagement rings :P

• Love 5