Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I doubt Felicity would help Prometheus, so it must be someone else. Logic says it should be her father but we haven't gotten any news on him coming back. 

I don't think she knows who she's helping though, so it could be him. It's gonna be someone terrible, that's for certain. I feel like it is him though. She's doing this stuff to get Prometheus and it turns out she's helping him. That would devastate her.

4 minutes ago, way2interested said:

The thing is at this point what would Chase or even Malcolm want with Felicity hacking Homeland Security?

Chase could just be doing it to set her up to be arrested and then put her in prison.

Edited by Guest

Prometheus is an obvious possibility. Maybe it's something Talia's controlling so still part of Chase's plan but not linked to him directly? 

I doubt it's Malcolm, unless it's for a reason related to how things end for him on LoT this season.

I don't think it would be "really messed up" if her father's involved. 

ETA: Missed the "him" so not Talia. Unless Talia has someone running it for her? 

Edited by insomniadreams88

...maybe Kovar...He wanted to take down the Russian government/officials with sarin gas...maybe he wants to smuggle chemical weapons across the border to take down the US government.

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Maybe it's something Talia's controlling so still part of Chase's plan but not linked to him directly? 

Wendy referred to this person as a "he," so I think it's probably a guy - but who knows given her track record, haha.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Has Helix been aware of Felicity since she was a college hacker or was it just her handler girl? Because then Helix predates Prometheus. Though I suppose he could have taken over a shadowy hacking group in between training with Talia and getting his law degree.

ETA: I forgot that there is an episode with a "fathers" title so definitely could go that way and he tried to steal from PT before.

Edited by leopardprint

If Helix turns out to be a Division-type Superbad and Noah is involved, I think it would be messed up for her.

I really want Noah to show up.

Could this be who they were talking about in the other interview, someone who stays into S6 possibly?

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 3

God I hope there's no Felicity in prison or any combination of Felicity/Oliver/Team Arrow on the run. I am just not interested in seeing that at all. In fact, that is more likely to make me give up this show than a sudden Lauriver story line. Boring. I don't want to watch my superheroes meet with their lawyers and die their hair in cheap motels. I want to watch them fight crime. And make out. 

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, way2interested said:

The thing is at this point what would Chase or even Malcolm want with Felicity hacking Homeland Security?

They wouldn't need anything with it, it would be a way of drawing Felicity in deeper. First something that's no big deal.. and then the big ask.

It could be Noah because the episode is about fathers but that would make Oliver, Thea and Nyssa all with daddy problems.  I like the idea of it being a long con by Kovar to get revenge on Oliver.

1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

They wouldn't need anything with it, it would be a way of drawing Felicity in deeper. First something that's no big deal.. and then the big ask.

It could be Noah because the episode is about fathers but that would make Oliver, Thea and Nyssa all with daddy problems.  I like the idea of it being a long con by Kovar to get revenge on Oliver.

Whoever it is, it's probably going to be really lame. The only way they could surprise me at this point is if they finally managed to resurrect Tommy. I just want Tommy to be behind everything, up to and including Felicity's failed omelette in Ivy Town. If the show's going to do dumb shit, then it can at least throw in some batshit crazy every once in a while. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mellowyellow said:

Is the Spoiler dude not dropping Spoilers anymore?

Today is the day he normally gives away the whole plot! Where is he?

We think he was discovered so that source has dried up.  

58 minutes ago, Hiveminder said:

God I hope there's no Felicity in prison or any combination of Felicity/Oliver/Team Arrow on the run. I am just not interested in seeing that at all. In fact, that is more likely to make me give up this show than a sudden Lauriver story line. Boring. I don't want to watch my superheroes meet with their lawyers and die their hair in cheap motels. I want to watch them fight crime. And make out. 

I'd be totally down for them to be on the run together. That would be great IMO

This is how I can get my Supernatural/Arrow crossover.  They run into Sam and Dean at a Too Tired Inn or a Gas N Sip.  OH GODS PLEASE GIVE ME THIS IF I HAVE TO HAVE FRAKKING KC in my face every week.

ETA: OH AND THEN they get to talking because Dean flirts with Felicity. They take them to the bunker and they hide there and build a new Arrowcave using the old computer equipment the bunker.Please Gods. .

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I'd be totally down for them to be on the run together. That would be great IMO

This is how I can get my Supernatural/Arrow crossover.  They run into Sam and Dean at a Too Tired Inn or a Gas N Sip.  OH GODS PLEASE GIVE ME THIS IF I HAVE TO HAVE FRAKKING KC in my face every week.

ETA: OH AND THEN they get to talking because Dean flirts with Felicity. They take them to the bunker and they hide there and build a new Arrowcave using the old computer equipment the bunker.Please Gods. .

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Lol, maybe they can talk about how no one ever stays dead. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, BunsenBurner said:

I'm beginning to think that yes there will be fb sex but that's it. I think they O/F will not get back together and will not become a couple again. They will remain friends and nothing else.

If this happens I can finally wave bye bye to this show and delete the episodes I'm waiting to binge!

I do wonder if there would be a mass exodus of shippers if this happened or would Felicity herself still reel them back in.

There are a lot of hopes pinned on 520 I can see a LOT of rage if it doesn't pan out the way we hope it pans out.

• Love 1

I think if they kiboshed Olicity they wouldn't write individual Felicity storylines worth watching judging from this season, especially if they are adding two more mask female regulars. 

To be honest, with all the strange decisions they have made this season and this week nothing they do would surprise me. It would surprise me if it made sense. 

Also, for me, I could make an argument that this set up for an epic romantic reconciliation could also be the set up for a write off but they did mention the Helix storyline going into S6. In conclusion, I can be convinced of a lot of things about this show, surprised by none, confused by most, entertained by few. 

ETA: I wanted to add that all of this applies to Diggle who just seems to occasionally give advice to Oliver when not sitting in a jail cell or babysitting. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

Her father?

Malcolm would be such an Arrow thing to do. I can't even muster up the energy to be disappointed if it is him.

I thought they said it was a new character that we haven't seen the last of. Malcom isn't a new character.

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I'm hoping they learned from the rage reaction to 5x05 when WM said their relationship would be clarified.  But it's a most likely a false hope, they never seem to learn.

I find it kinda hilarious how we are all shifty eyed about this! We have been well trained to be suspicious of EVERYTHING!

• Love 1

The Vigilante's mask on LOT, is that a hint that Vigilante is joining the hero squad next season?

Based off of the spoilers, I'm legit worried this forum is going to die from a shoe-overdose.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

The Vigilante's mask on LOT, is that a hint that Vigilante is joining the hero squad next season?

Not necessarily. I could see in Doomworld that Vigilante would go against the Legion of Doom even if not working with any of the other masks. 

I honestly wonder how much of a plan they have for Vigilante next year. It probably depends on who's behind the mask/actor availability/other S6 stories. I don't think Vigilante is a priority, based on how he's handled this season and the fact that they're like, "yeah, next year."

• Love 1

Yeah, it seems Vigilante was there just to throw us off of Chase as Prometheus.  Maybe next year they will have a story for him.  

I really think Wendy's comments are just to keep up the suspense and yeah hold off the official reunion til the end of the season.  Not anything more.  I'm still feeling really good about where the show is going right now.  Nothing's changed my mind about that.  

2 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

I really think Wendy's comments are just to keep up the suspense and yeah hold off the official reunion til the end of the season. 

Wait, did WM say something new? I don't see anything in the spoiler thread except the EW interview and there's no Olicity mentions. 

21 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Wait, did WM say something new? I don't see anything in the spoiler thread except the EW interview and there's no Olicity mentions. 

No just people worrying about Olicity based on the same information we have despite David Stephen Marc Yonku and the paps basically saying Olicity is going to reunite.  

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Also didnt the pap who spoiled KC becoming a regular also say Olicity will be back. 

Yep he outright said it, Canadagraphs won't  own up to it but is depressed on Twitter and keeps talking about how he "thinks Olishitty are back" or he hopes they won't be, he also told someone who tweeted him about hating Olicity to not watch 5x20. 

4 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Marc's latest tease to JBuffy.

Basically Oliver needs to answer a question that relates to both his relationship with Felicity but also his overall journey.

Im not sure about what the question is because all I saw was that Felicity and Olivers journey are one and the same....endgame.

Yeah that threw me off because I can't really see how a question about his relationship with Felicity relates to his overall journey (or at least the "journey" this season, which I'm guessing includes legacies, the hero/monster debate again, value of a team again, etc.). I guess the idea would be him asking if he wants to go through his life/mission ultimately "alone" or not (alone meaning not in a relationship and/or alone with the burden of protecting the city without a team), which would kind of be a rehash of s3 without being 110% copying I guess.

• Love 1

Could be as someone said does he want to do it alone.  Or it could be along the lines of what kind of man does he want to be going forward. He can't change his past but he can change his present/future - develop a moral code. What lines is he unwilling to cross going forward.

Is it just that question that Diggle posed at the beginning of the season (that we expected to be answered by the end of the season) with regards to him moving on/forward in general and whether that includes Felicity as well?

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 1

As for WM's "recent" interview about Helix and consequences for Felicity that might be a month old and just being released now because of the story on screen.  In regards to Olicity it is a wedge between them in 5.19 Team Arrow vs Team Felicity which leads to 5.20 and them dealing with their personal issues. Those have to be addressed before they can move forward. The nefarious person could cause problems as early as end of 5.19 and be done this season or could be a setup for S6.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ComicFan777 said:

Is it just that question that Diggle posed at the beginning of the season (that we expected to be answered by the end of the season) with regards to him moving on/forward in general and whether that includes Felicity as well?

Right, duh, that's probably it.

• Love 1

Oliver's back on the "you make me vulnerable," "I shouldn't have trusted anyone," have to go it alone train, so since that was the reason Felicity left him and it's an issue that's surfacing again now in his vigilante life, he's got to decide if he's gonna let people in and not be the guy who goes it alone, or if he's gonna be an all-around team player, inclusive dude. That's my guess about what MG's referring to. 

If only we hadn't seen this a bazillion times before!

• Love 16

Yes, I agree. I believe the question he needs to answer is if he can be a true partner, to Felicity and to the rest of the team. When she broke up with him she told him he doesn't know how to lean on his partner when things get tough and it seems she is right, his initial instinct is that.

I'm guessing he is going to see Felicity do the same thing with Helix he is doing with the Bratva and realize it's a bad idea and they should trust each other instead of shady organizations?

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

At least it's only going to last 2 episodes instead of 19 this time? Wasn't Diggle's question literally "What about You and Felicity?" He'll probably say he doesn't want to be the man on the island anymore. Until he has to actually go be a man on an island in the next episode.

I hope everyone is emotionally prepared for the end of one of TV's greatest romances tonight. Someone is getting dumped in a public corridor of a municipal building. That's cold, Oliver, but fitting. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

Traumatic brain injury.  All those time being hit on the head -- he can't remember something he learned for longer than it takes to get to the start of the next season.

• Love 7

There is a gaming convention going on this weekend. She may be going up for that. Wednesday seems early though.

I do think 5x22 will be a small appearance, more set up for whatever goes down in 5x23.

I wonder if her and Artemis take whoever.

3 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Could be as someone said does he want to do it alone.  Or it could be along the lines of what kind of man does he want to be going forward. He can't change his past but he can change his present/future - develop a moral code. What lines is he unwilling to cross going forward.

I thought something along these lines too. Either it's about his moral code going forward, or it's about his son's role in his life (which would affect both his relationship and his journey). If it's just once again that he re-learns the lesson about not going or alone, I hope they at least frame it in a new way -- and make it a definitive decision that he doesn't backtrack on next season. For a character that should have so many storytelling opportunities, they sure pull this lever a lot. 

• Love 1

Well, if Black Siren turns out to be the abductor, then I think it ups the chance for the abductee to be Felicty. Surely, Black Siren would love to get some revenge for the punch in 5x10. 

• Love 1

Maybe Lyla shows up because Prometheus sprung Siren from Argus lockup? She's w/ Argus not at Barty's illegal prison right? Or Lyla shows up with the Suicide Squad featuring Siren?

Edited by leopardprint