Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

So, I liked that tonight set up Oliver's dream world scenario, although I think it's weird (if not typical of these shows) that he didn't mention anything about wanting to do anything to save Laurel from dying even though a really huge part of the scenario seems to hinge on her, haha.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

So, I liked that tonight set up Oliver's dream world scenario, although I think it's weird (if not typical of these shows) that he didn't mention anything about wanting to do anything to save Laurel from dying even though a really huge part of the scenario seems to hinge on her, haha.

I didnt watch the ep yet what is the set up?

1 minute ago, LeighAn said:

I didnt watch the ep yet what is the set up?

Oliver was telling Barry that he understood why Barry went back in time to save his mom. He told Barry about Robert killing himself so Oliver could survive, and that he watched Slade kill Moira while he wasn't able to do anything to stop it, and he gets wanting to go back and undo things like that.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I saw Twitter freak out about the shower shot and expected full blown naked. 20 bucks says that's all there is. An implied scene and a peck. There version of Felicity and Mayo.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Smart ass :-)

I have to keep sane inside insanity somehow

11 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I thought that was mostly setup by Sara in her speech to Barry.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I saw Twitter freak out about the shower shot and expected full blown naked. 20 bucks says that's all there is. An implied scene and a peck. There version of Felicity and Mayo.

I saw screaming about shower sex, and then I actually saw the promo. Yeah, not so much.

Will they do a Dallas "homage"with Oliver as Pam and Laurel as Bobby Ewing?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

]I thought that was mostly setup by Sara in her speech to Barry.

But it's Oliver's dream, isn't it? It would've made sense to include her since he was listing people who died in front of him - she was one of them. Not a big deal, I just thought it was weird.

Edited by apinknightmare
6 minutes ago, Chaser said:

So Oliver and Laurel are in the shower together?

Just now, LeighAn said:

So Oliver and Laurel are in the shower together?

No. He's shirtless, and she's probably in a towel. They're standing in a bathroom and she's flashing her ring at him. The snippet is all of 1 second long

7 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

But it's Oliver's dream, isn't it? It would've made sense to include her since he was listing people who died in front of him - she was one of them. Not a big deal, I just thought it was weird.

I'm not sure. At one point Diggle says they're in a shared delusion or something. So I don't really know the parameters of the dream.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I was kind of surprised that Oliver didn't mention Laurel in that scene. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

No. He's shirtless, and she's probably in a towel. They're standing in a bathroom and she's flashing her ring at him. The snippet is all of 1 second long

How do you know it's just one second and it's not like a one min scene that they cut?

*wails*

4 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

How do you know it's just one second and it's not like a one min scene that they cut?

*wails*

I meant that the scene in the trailer was all of one second. I don't know what's actually going to happen on the episode, but I'm too tired to freak out twice. (promo and episode)

• Love 2
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

I didn't say anything about a king. I just care about Laurel.

And you want her to be with this guy why? Because it was her heart's desire to have him even after he treated her like dirt? Cause she finally got that ring she wanted? 

• Love 12
Just now, apinknightmare said:

And you want her to be with this guy why? Because it was her heart's desire to have him even after he treated her like dirt? Cause she finally got that ring she wanted? 

I didn't say anything about her being with this guy. She literally showed up in 2 frames and I saw this gif that has her, I am happy to see her thus my 

ilana-glazer-yas-queen.gif

Because Laurel is mah Queen. 

I need brain bleach for that O/L scene. But aw, at least KC got all she ever wanted with that shot right there. Good for her!

I am digging the fact that Felicity is working with Diggle GA though. Awesome!

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I didn't say anything about a king. I just care about Laurel.

The fact that you posted a gif of them is fairly transparent that you are excited by the Lauriver which is totally fine btw

• Love 3

The fact that you posted a gif of them is fairly transparent that you are excited by the Lauriver which is totally fine btw

I'm going to jump in and confess that I'm totally excited by Felicity/Ray *runs and hides*

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

That's the only new one of Laurel which is why it was probably posted... Although I kinda feel bad because Laurel's scenes seem like it'll all be about her being a love interest. 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 2

Show me the other 10 scenes she appeared in in the promo. That is fresh on the web. That is gifed all the over the place. Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

Even in profile, Oliver has the NOPE face.  LOL

Laurel looks like a smug bitch in that gif. I'm sure a ton of context is missing but that is my initial reaction.

Let's be real think about how long Katie ... I mean Laurel has been desperate for this.

And Stephen looks just as thrilled as he does in all OL scenes Never change Stephen

• Love 3
Just now, Mellowyellow said:

I wonder if she's lying to poor Ray then. Or is she just dream Felicity flitting in and out and being everything to everyone.

I don't think it matters if dream world Felicity is lying to dream world Ray tbh. Haha. 

• Love 1

I was enjoying not seeing Laurel. I skipped her Flash episodes and only tuned in to watch her death. Now I'll have to watch the awkward Laurel/Oliver scenes tomorrow.

You'd think if KC or the writers cared at all about the actual character of Laurel, they'd want her to be more that just a love interest. 

• Love 2

Well, Laurel looks happy to have the ring. (Can't help but remember how Felicity said she didn't care about the bling and only cared about Oliver. That is something that Laurel would never say.) Oliver looks like he always does in their scenes. Nice to see that's not just true in photos from the 100th. 

Felicity's still working with the Green Arrow. LOVE that. Doubt they'll address whether or not Ray knows (not that it really matters since it's not real). Hope this means we'll get some good Diggle/Felicity stuff, but I'll be upset if the best we've gotten in a long time from their friendship is in a dream. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Felicity's still working with the Green Arrow.

I wonder if they're going to bother getting into how Diggle is the Green Arrow in this totally not real dream world because aliens, or if it's just gonna be because it's a totally not real dream world because aliens. 

I wonder if they're going to bother getting into how Diggle is the Green Arrow in this totally not real dream world because aliens, or if it's just gonna be because it's a totally not real dream world because aliens. 

I'm guessing it has to do with Diggle himself still wanting to be out there fighting the good fight and influencing the dream world. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Nah. Katie never wanted to be just the love interest. She was certainly for being a love interest but she was also about that hero life. 

Never said she wanted to just be the love interest. But she did desperately want to be the love interest, and she's getting that. Kinda, I guess.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

Because aliens. Or maybe something to do with his brother? (It would make zero sense if he killed Andy in this dream world, but uh, you know, logic probably doesn't apply here.) I do wonder how he and Felicity met without Oliver... 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

You'd think if KC or the writers cared at all about the actual character of Laurel, they'd want her to be more that just a love interest.

She had to film a scene where she gives her blessing for the team (and the show) to replace her as BC, and she still wanted to come back to the show. I can safely say she doesn't actually give a shit about being anything other than being a LI.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Because aliens. Or maybe something to do with his brother? (It would make zero sense if he killed Andy in this dream world, but uh, you know, logic probably doesn't apply here.) I do wonder how he and Felicity met without Oliver... 

I was just wondering since Oliver starting out his journey to becoming Green Arrow had to do with Yao Fei and Shado. So I'm not necessarily wondering why Diggle's a vigilante, just why he's the vigilante Green Arrow. Unless he somehow had his own Gambit and wound up on Lian Yu.

Edited by apinknightmare
2 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

She had to film a scene where she gives her blessing for the team (and the show) to replace her as BC, and she still wanted to come back to the show. I can safely say she doesn't actually give a shit about being anything other than a LI.

She doesn't write the show. She enjoys the character and the people. Not to mention that she is coming back agian as a character who will having nothing to do (hopefully) with being any kind of love interest, she is far from giving a shit about being anything other then a love interest. 

8 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I was just wondering since Oliver starting out as being Green Arrow had to do with Yao Fei and Shado. So I'm not necessarily wondering why he's a vigilante, just why he's the vigilante Green Arrow. Unless he somehow had his own Gambit and wound up on Lian Yu.

Since it's a shared dream I can only assume the aliens cherry picked themes. It doesn't really make sense for Diggle to wear the hood, unless they're going to say that Robert sent his employee Diggle on the Gambit?

I can see Diggle creating a dream where Felicity is with him. I can also see how Diggle might become a Vigilante due to the Undertaking. Just not sure about the leap to Arrow.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 6