Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, pizza pizza said:

The anon claimed the subReddit leaked a review made by IGN. It was on a twitter plug in called "curious cat" where you can link your twitter and anyone can send messages lol. 

I have no idea what any of that means ?

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I'm going to freak the crap out and have a meltdown if she days ily to Mayo! She didn't say it to Ray, RAY who was an adorable billionaire and she's saying it to Mayo???????

I'm going with her saying it because she is on a major rebound and she is confusing love with need as in needing Oliver but not admitting it

So basically, an anon said that an IGN reviewer got an advance copy that no one else did and than leaked the review?

Yeah. That sounds right.

1 minute ago, Starfish35 said:

The part about "DTH" - do people call him that other than here?

I've seen it around Twitter.

2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I'm going with her saying it because she is on a major rebound and she is confusing love with need as in needing Oliver but not admitting it

You're very comforting you know! We should start a therapy thread where people like me can freak out and you and a few others can talk us off the ledge lol!

• Love 2

She broke up with Oliver seven months ago.  Wouldn't she be over rebounding by now?

I"m preparing for the worst.

If it is true, then MG and WM are playing a risky game.  Even if there is a big Olicity moment in the cross--over, people are going to feel jerked around if Felicity says ILU to Mayo  to justify Oliver sleeping with Susan Williams.

8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

She broke up with Oliver seven months ago.  Wouldn't she be over rebounding by now?

she was engaged to Oliver. She's all messed up from the Havenrock incident and IMO she never really dealt with the breakup, so, I don't think she is done rebounding.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Sunshine said:

Well 5.09 could pick up the morning after I suppose.  (SA said 5.08 was like taking a vacation in the story.)  

8 has nothing to do with the season long story that doesn't mean it didn't happen and the show goes from 7 to 9.

Why are people so desperate to believe an obvious foiler? Its like the freaking Laurel grave pictures all over again. 

• Love 2

It's still possible that the spoiler that  he sleeps with her and she leaves the same episode could happen in 509 and the person just got the ep number wrong.

At least we don't have to worry that 508 opens with him getting out of her bed.

5 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

8 has nothing to do with the season long story that doesn't mean it didn't happen and the show goes from 7 to 9.

Why are people so desperate to believe an obvious foiler? Its like the freaking Laurel grave pictures all over again. 

I'm not desperate to believe. I meant it tongue in cheek more than anything. If it happens, it happens. I'm actually hanging around for the Prometheus reveal.

9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It's still possible that the spoiler that  he sleeps with her and she leaves the same episode could happen in 509 and the person just got the ep number wrong.

Everything about that spoiler was proven wrong

Oliver did not get depressed over Felicity/Billy

Oliver/Did not get drunk over Felicity/Billy

Oliver did not have drunken sex with Susan in 5 (per said spoiler) or 6 or 7...

Susan didn't leave in 7 (per said spoiler)

I'm sorry but why are people clinging to that foiler?

• Love 3

I think both temps are gone in 5.09 tbh. Imo the bf will either turn out to be evil or die or both and the reporter will probably not screw Oliver over because everything rn is pointing to her doing it so it wouldn't be much of a twist. Idk if she'll die tho, I think she might just leave. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

No. The person said the reporter would be gone by 509, so.

52 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

So was any of that Twitter spoiler true?

The spoiler specifically said Oliver would get upset after finding out about Felicity and Mayo, then get drunk and sleep with the reporter, who would be gone by 509.

I'm taking any Reporter related rumors with a grain of salt at this point.

Oddly enough I'm looking forward to 5x08 because it is a break from the season. Maybe there will be a break from all the rehashed lessons.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, EmeraldArcher said:

Thanks!  I thought there was also something spoilery in the bottom tweet that mentions Joe. I guess not.

No, that's just says "joe dinicol and 3 other people liked madison's picture" in Portuguese.

• Love 1

Hopefully the reporter will be gone by 509 and Billy will either be gone or outed as Prometheus.  The whole of 5A just feels like filler to me.

Isn't it too soon to publicly  say goodbye to Madison M?  As far as the audience knows, she'll be back for the next episode.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I'm taking any Reporter related rumors with a grain of salt at this point.

Oddly enough I'm looking forward to 5x08 because it is a break from the season. Maybe there will be a break from all the rehashed lessons.

Things I'm looking forward to:

• Stephen's nOTP face when looking at Laurel
  • FELICITY/BARRY/KARA TEAM UP - God I don't like Barry in the slightest, but he's decent when he's around Felicity and cute around Kara (from what I've seen)
  • Felicity with a gun saving the masks
  • Oliver running away from any prospect of marrying Laurel
  • I also think that once he catches wind of what's happening isn't real, the first person he'll seek out is Felicity (in that dress Ray bought for her)
  • MOIRA. EFFIN. QUEEN

I've always wanted to see the show do a 'what if' scenario. I'm actually kinda glad we're seeing that for the 100th.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Hopefully the reporter will be gone by 509 and Billy will either be gone or outed as Prometheus.  The whole of 5A just feels like filler to me.

Isn't it too soon to publicly  say goodbye to Madison M?  As far as the audience knows, she'll be back for the next episode.

I don't think he meant to give that little spoiler. Hehe

I guess they have to get rid of Evelyn because Tina will be joining the team in 5b and presumably Thea might be back at some point and they can't have too many women on the team/show, ya know? 

Not that I care about Evelyn because she was basically a cardboard cutout most of the time and the actress was wooden as hell but still. Yikes. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

I guess they have to get rid of Evelyn because Tina will be joining the team in 5b and presumably Thea might be back at some point and they can't have too many women on the team/show, ya know? 

Not that I care about Evelyn because she was basically a cardboard cutout most of the time and the actress was wooden as hell but still. Yikes. 

I actually think making her into one of Prometheus' goons was a smart move. She was boring as hell as a vigilante, at least now she's mildly interesting. Because that twist honest to god shocked me, I didn't see that coming at all. 

Not to mention, MM isn't a great actress so I'm glad to be rid of her sooner.

I'm all about representation. But I'm only here for good representation, nothing less. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

I actually think making her into one of Prometheus' goons was a smart move. She was boring as hell as a vigilante, at least now she's mildly interesting. Because that twist honest to god shocked me, I didn't see that coming at all. 

Not to mention, MM isn't a great actress so I'm glad to be rid of her sooner.

Oh for sure it's probably the best move for her character and the actress because she wasn't working. But it is kinda messed up that they have to remove a female character before adding a new one. It is what it is at this point, I guess. Still side eye it though.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Oh for sure it's probably the best move for her character and the actress because she wasn't working. But it is kinda messed up that they have to remove a female character before adding a new one. It is what it is at this point, I guess. Still side eye it though.

Sorry, but I can't agree. Evelyn was useless. I'm a big proponent of trimming down the fat. Now next is Wild Dog and Curtis :)

The writers even made Evelyn more interesting than Curtis in this episode so that's a plus lol

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Sorry, but I can't agree. Evelyn was useless. I'm a big proponent of trimming down the fat. Now next is Wild Dog and Curtis :)

The writers even made Evelyn more interesting than Curtis in this episode so that's a plus lol

But...I'm agreeing that she was useless as she was. LOL. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Angel12d said:

Yeah, I agree. It just had to be the girl, not one of the three new guys on a team with FIVE guys (plus Quentin makes six).  I very much rolled my eyes even as I rejoiced that they had a reason to get rid of her.  

• Love 4