Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

503 or 504 There is a BTS photo around this time with MM & the guy playing Wild Dog.

Thanks. I found the photo with Rick Gonzales from August 12, which was during principal filming of 504.

I think you guys are skipping Arrow 509 in the 5 episode count. That week Steve posted his full week schedule he included it on the Friday. And now if he mentioned also filming 510, there you go, five episodes:

Arrow 508
Flash 308
LoT whatever number is the crossover I don't know
Arrow 509
Arrow 510

• Love 2

I think the confusion comes in because he says 5 crossover episodes in 5 weeks.

Of course that could easily mean someone is crossing over to Arrow 509 but, i assume most people  (like me) immediately went to SA/Oliver crossing over or the BIG Crossover event

He didn't really say the 5 episodes were crossovers:

"I'm back after 5 weeks of crossover craziness that consisted of 5 different episodes of television -- not 5 different shows, but 5 different episodes of television -- being filmed simultaneously."

I think the quote could go either way. He didn't specifically say they were crossover episodes just that they filmed five different episodes in the crossover craziness.

Filming 5x10 would make sense if they wanted to take advantage of KC on set but I think her role would have to be cameo like in Ep 10 too. She arrived on in Van on the 6th, was on set on the 7th for Friday/Saturday and in Boston on Sunday. She could have filmed at a different time but she has been in LA filming and I find it weird no one would have posted anything with her.

1 hour ago, bijoux said:

Do we have any clue when Adrian Chase is showing up? Aside from that police sketch of a skier who moonlights as a vigilante, there haven't been any clues and I don't remember it actually ever being said when he will first appear.

As noted above by @bijoux, Josh Segarra was in a pic posted by Rick Gonzalez during filming of 504.  

I also believe that he is in 505 because, during filming of 505, PB said: "There was an interesting scene the other day between myself and Willa and [Josh] Segarra... It was a very interesting scene. About halfway through I realized that everybody's telling lies - everything that everybody was saying to each other was a lie, from the character's point of view. And it was actually a brilliant scene because it was just - the whole thing was a lie. So that's a truth about a scene full of lies. In Season 5." (HVFF-San Jose, Aug. 28, 2016: Video #5 recorded by steven alvarez, page 1 of Season 5 Spoiler Archive thread)

There's no indication so far that Segarra is in 506.

And we know that 507, titled "Vigilante," introduces the Vigilante, which is the comics alter ego for Adrian Chase. However, there is no indication that viewers will be told who the Vigilante really is in that episode.

Edited by tv echo

I wonder whether they'll manage to film all the crossover stuff, or it will go like last season where after a month they were still shooting for those episodes in between the regular schedule.

Crossover time is the worst,  it's impossible to understand what's being filmed for what, haha.

Also, will they make the fan event this year?

I am really curios as to why we haven't received any info about Adrian Chase aka the vigilante, it's odd that the only season regular out of the new cast has not been mentioned and we haven't seen actual BTS photos of him. Makes me think if they're hiding him for a reason.

(edited)
1 hour ago, dtissagirl said:

He didn't really say the 5 episodes were crossovers:

"I'm back after 5 weeks of crossover craziness that consisted of 5 different episodes of television -- not 5 different shows, but 5 different episodes of television -- being filmed simultaneously."

I don't know, I'm only going by what people here are reporting.  The odds of me watching an SA Facebook video are just slightly better than me winning big on the slots. ?

47 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

I am really curios as to why we haven't received any info about Adrian Chase aka the vigilante, it's odd that the only season regular out of the new cast has not been mentioned and we haven't seen actual BTS photos of him. Makes me think if they're hiding him for a reason.

Are we sure he's a season regular?  Last year TV Line that Neal M was a season regular for S4 and he had "Special Guest Star" billing. Wouldn't be shocked to find out they got this one wrong too. 

Edited by Morrigan2575

I don't think it's as much as TvLine getting it wrong as much as the role getting re-negotiated once cast. Like, I think NM, or whoever was going to be cast as the s4 big bad, was supposed to be season regular, but then it was negotiated for his "Special Appearance by" credit along with the deal to get him to move to Vancouver and be in a majority of s4 episodes. Josh Segarra might be a similar case or at least a case of changing the character's role in the season after writing/casting. Or he might be in every episode from 504 on (minus 508). 

kc is in three productions, she's filming a movie ion boston, but, she will in vancouver probably soon on friday and week for 5X10, i assume that black siren become at the end of season 5 a new canary

Maybe someone from the Flash shows up in 510 to tell Oliver that Laurel's doppelganger is running amok because oops, we forgot to tell you this is thing that exists. And they took advantage of everyone already filming together for the crossover to shoot this scene in advance.

• Love 2

I think 5x10 is going to be like her appearance on The Flash. The side VOTW.

The mid season finale is 5x09 and they normally have some type of cliffhanger to follow thru in 5x10. I can't see that being BS or anything related to KC.

• Love 2

I was thinking it would be an Olicity kiss, or sex.  I don't think it will be a full reunion this early (what do I know, though.  I don't have any inside sources), but rather just some crumbs to make sure shippers tune in after the midseason break.   

KC's BS will not turn in to BC trust me on that. I think they just gave her a story to honour that deal. So BS will feature in the three shows during that time. We all know that BS could've not been captured due to flashpoint.

Could the scene in 5X9 that made Stephen gasp the reveal of Prometheus. I assume the mid season finale will be all about him.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I'm sure there is going to be some big Olicity scene, but I think shocker is going to be villain related.

I actually thought of Tommy when he mentioned it. And I never think it's Tommy. But yeah, shocking development in act 5 has got to be villain related.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I will welcome it if it is.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I actually thought of Tommy when he mentioned it. And I never think it's Tommy. But yeah, shocking development in act 5 has got to be villain related.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I will welcome it if it is.

it is, GATV confirmed it.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

KC's BS will not turn in to BC trust me on that. I think they just gave her a story to honour that deal. So BS will feature in the three shows during that time. We all know that BS could've not been captured due to flashpoint.

Could the scene in 5X9 that made Stephen gasp the reveal of Prometheus. I assume the mid season finale will be all about him.

There's nothing that says BS will feature in all 3 shows. LoT could have a totally different version (Android!Laurel ?)

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

There's nothing that says BS will feature in all 3 shows. LoT could have a totally different version (Android!Laurel ?)

Android!Laurel? I just call her Laurel.

• Love 16
(edited)

Maybe because of Stardust? Or they're hoping to generate more buzz for the show? The in house screeners are usually coupled with a Q&A with the EPs.  So perhaps this is a media push.

Edited by Morrigan2575
9 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

There seems to be no buzz for this episode at all. You'd think they would do something to create buzz for the show again. Suzanne needs to be fired.

They left all the work to Stardust. Poor man has been promoting since July, haha.

• Love 13
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

There seems to be no buzz for this episode at all. You'd think they would do something to create buzz for the show again. Suzanne needs to be fired.

They just did something, they had a press screening for the episode and those screeners have already "leaked" the appropriate information. As GATV already admitted they were basically told to spoil Deadshot's return. The EPs/Network wanted that out there in an attempt to generate buzz.

The fact that it hasn't generated online buzz (if indeed it hasn't) is a completely different subject.

Edited by Morrigan2575
16 minutes ago, looptab said:

They left all the work to Stardust. Poor man has been promoting since July, haha.

Indeed! Poor dude has been at it all summer long. And he has sound genuinely excited. He must be quite disappointed by the CW promo monkeys' half-assed attempts at ~generating buzz (or lack thereof). 

• Love 1

Agreed. They are trying to create buzz, it's just not... buzzing?

It probably also doesn't help that most of the articles following yesterday's screening Q&A are focusing more on Guggie talking about the crossover than tonight's episode.

• Love 6
(edited)
48 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

Agreed. They are trying to create buzz, it's just not... buzzing?

It probably also doesn't help that most of the articles following yesterday's screening Q&A are focusing more on Guggie talking about the crossover than tonight's episode.

Yeah, that doesn’t help. I mean i get it, they're counting on The Big Crossover to generate great numbers for all shows. However, it's outside of sweeps, IMO they should be trying to generate buzz for 503/504 in hopes of building up ratings leading into Sweeps.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 9