Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

CL posted photos with KC. It looks like they are at the Mansion set. They are both dressed up in black tie. It looks like the photo with SA was before hair and makeup. No white dress. 

Hey, Sara's wearing red lipstick. It looks good on her. Maybe she wore it on LoT, but she certainly didn't on Arrow and it caught my attention.

On of the filming twitters (yvg background), is saying that Arrow is filming at the Manison last night and all day Tuesday. They are saying that LOT is there on Wednesday. 

I don't know if they are redressing the Manison for LOT or if more characters get pulled over to this world. Which then makes me wonder if it gets extended to the LOT episode. 

8 hours ago, Chaser said:

CL posted photos with KC. It looks like they are at the Mansion set. They are both dressed up in black tie. It looks like the photo with SA was before hair and makeup. No white dress. 

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Chaser said:

On of the filming twitters (yvg background), is saying that Arrow is filming at the Manison last night and all day Tuesday. They are saying that LOT is there on Wednesday. 

That's the troll account and, I really don't trust him. Arrow did not film a "rehearsal dinner" at a down town restaurant on Friday, which he was claiming. They did in fact film at the Mansion which is what Ken Pursuit was saying all along.

Plus this is the guy that started the wedding rumors, which Ken Pursuit mocked. 

There's just something sketchy about that account, it's only been around for 2 weeks. I can't tell if he's deliberately trolling or just trying to build up followers but I don't trust him at all.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

That's the troll account and, I really don't trust him. Arrow did not film a "rehearsal dinner" at a down town restaurant on Friday, which he was claiming. They did in fact film at the Mansion which is what Ken Pursuit was saying all along.

Plus this is the guy that started the wedding rumors, which Ken Pursuit mocked. 

There's just something sketchy about that account, it's only been around for 2 weeks. I can't tell if he's deliberately trolling or just trying to build up followers but I don't trust him at all.

It's hard to keep track of all these accounts popping up.

Pursuit confirmed that SA was filming at both locations last night (Mansion with CL/KC and with Grant).

Aw, Oliver is married to both Sara and Laurel on Earth 3. Sister swapping for life, yo! 

I'M KIDDING. 

I have no idea what's going on in the mansion scenes. But my guess would be another earth fancy Queen gala or something. They did say no flashbacks.

Edited by Angel12d
41 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Aw, Oliver is married to both Sara and Laurel on Earth 3. Sister swapping for life, yo! 

I'M KIDDING. 

I have no idea what's going on in the mansion scenes. But my guess would be another earth fancy Queen gala or something. They did say no flashbacks.

lol. that would be the ultimate version of sisterwives.

I have seen speculation on twitter that Arrow's 100th episode could be something like this:

"Perchance to Dream" is the 26th episode of Batman: The Animated Series. It was written by noted horror author Joe R. Lansdale and originally aired on October 19, 1992. In this episode, Bruce Wayne awakes in a seemingly idyllic dream world in which his parents are still alive and he never became Batman. The title is taken from the famous soliloquy from Shakespeare's Hamlet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perchance_to_Dream_(Batman:_The_Animated_Series)

With so many dead people "alive" again I can see that happening. And Arrow did sort of start out as Batman-Lite back in season 1. Maybe it's the aliens that create a dreamworld where Oliver and Thea are stuck in. A world where Robert and Oliver never went on the boat and died.

Edited by Lily-n11
missing words
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Lily-n11 said:

I have seen speculation on twitter that Arrow's 100th episode could be something like this:

With so many dead people "alive" again I can see that happening. And Arrow did sort of start out as Batman-Lite back in season 1. Maybe it's the aliens that create a dreamworld where Oliver and Thea are stuck in. A world where Robert and Oliver never went on the boat and died.

Interesting! That sounds pretty plausible to me, especially with all of the characters returning. But who knows? I can't make much sense of all these scraps of info tbh.

Edited by Angel12d

I loved Perchance to Dream. The only problem I have with that is it looks like EBR isn't in this world (and yes that is just an assumption based on her not filming in Mansion) and I have a very hard time believing Oliver would create a world without Felicity. And Thea without Roy.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I loved Perchance to Dream. The only problem I have with that is it looks like EBR isn't in this world (and yes that is just an assumption based on her not filming in Mansion) and I have a very hard time believing Oliver would create a world without Felicity. And Thea without Roy.

This. If this was Oliver's dream world of everything he ever wanted, he'd probably be married to Felicity with his kids running around. (Now I'm wondering if we're gonna see William here, that is if this is actually what they're doing. Or maybe a twist on it? IDK.)

Saying that, if they're doing a 'What if Oliver never became the Arrow scenario' he never would've met Felicity (or Diggle) so...IDK.

I know nothing. Haha.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

This. If this was Oliver's dream world of everything he ever wanted, he'd probably be married to Felicity with his kids running around. (Now I'm wondering if we're gonna see William here, that is if this is actually what they're doing. Or maybe a twist on it? IDK.)

Saying that, if they're doing a 'What if Oliver never became the Arrow scenario' he never would've met Felicity (or Diggle) so...IDK.

I know nothing. Haha.

I disagree, Based on multiple AU fics (some of which are "if Oliver was never the Arrow") He still could have met them. He can still be rich enough to need a bodyguard - enter Diggle. Felicity may still be working at QC (or whatever it will be called) - she could have moved up the ranks to being vice or head of a department, a role big enough that she may cross paths with the CEO son enough times that he will take interest in her. Or she may be running her own company competing with QC, or that was bought by QC.

There are plenty of ways to get these three people into each other cross ways even without the vigilante work.

Of course this means the writer need to have enough imagination to pull this off.. and yea, i'm no longer 100% confident in their abilities.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 9

Well, to be fair, it wasn't Bruce who was creating that world. It was the Hatter creating what he believed that Bruce wanted. Likewise, it wouldn't be what Oliver created but what the aliens would create to get Oliver out of the way. It would kind of be the shallow obvious things come to life (Parents alive, Laurel alive, Tommy alive-given MG's hint about CD "appearing"-, hypothetically Sara and Thea not going through the rough times that they went through, Oliver possibly not being GA or whatever) but not the deeper, experience-motivated things that Oliver would want now that are character-based (having a family with Felicity, the city being safe, his sister overcoming her dark side and remaining the best of them, everyone being safe, sound, and moving on, etc.). 

That's just how I see it, but I may be thinking too much into it, especially since we still don't know exactly what's going on here. 

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I guess there has to be something missing for him to realize it's not real? I think Thea is gonna accept it more than him ("Thea, we can't stay here"). I like Roy but I don't include him in these specs because the show does not remember that character unless he's coming back for an episode. I don't remember any character mentioning him since his last visit.

If the episode has Oliver and Thea "meeting" their parents again I hope this will be the finale editon of "Am I a Queen or Merlyn" and Thea kicks Malcolm out of her life for good. I also think Thea has more unfinished business with Moira and Robert than Oliver does. There where never any scenes with Thea and Robert, right? Showing what their relationship was like would be something new. I don't know. They have the actor back and I would be a bit dissappointed if it only came down to Oliver showing Thea the video he discovered in 3.14.

Edited by Lily-n11
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

This is reminding me of an episode of Supergirl where she was put in a dream-like state and saw her family again.

See...Aliens do have the technology (and dctv / cw shows don't shy away from stealing using plots from other shows).

2 minutes ago, Lily-n11 said:

See...Aliens do have the technology (and dctv / cw shows don't shy away from stealing using plots from other shows).

Ha, it's doubly funny since Supergirl stole/borrowed it from a JLU episode which also took it from a Superman comic.

I think this dream state will be taking away the Gambit accident because it's what created the Green Arrow. I think that is going to be the point of it. Not to create a fantasy place Oliver will love. This will be a place Oliver is lead to believe is real and we'll get a what if Oliver was never the Green Arrow to a point. Maybe Thea and Sara are placed in it as well but nobody's talking to each other. Sara was never a killer, never betrayed her sister and has Laurel back. And Thea has her parents and was never a killer. Oliver is the one who is going to lose the best of himself.  Which is why he's going to be the one to snap out of it. Imo. If this is true. Though it is based on very little.

Edited by tarotx
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, bijoux said:

I honestly don't remember a pic of this, but one of Felicity, Sara, Iris and Thea. I really tried to squash hopes that there'd be an actual scene with two not masked women and two without superpowers. I'm sure they'll just be standing in the same scene, though.

As for EBR's presence in the episode, there is also the OTA pic SA posted.

Also, this is the first pic of KC on the set and it's the last day of principal filming. Doesn't have to be that it's her only day, but if there are worries about EBR not being there, the same logic should apply to KC.

There's a pic of Sara and Supergirl together.  I think I mashed that in with the pic you mentioned and forgot it was actually Thea. 

2 hours ago, tarotx said:

I think this dream state will be taking away the Gambit accident because it's what created the Green Arrow. I think that is going to be the point of it. Not to create a fantasy place Oliver will love. This will be a place where Oliver is lead to believe is real. Something will show him that it's not reality. And we'll get a what if Oliver was never the Green Arrow to a point. Maybe Thea and Sara are placed in it as well but nobody's talking to each other. Sara was never a killer, never betrayed her sister and has Laurel back. And Thea has her parents and was never a killer. Oliver is the one who is going to lose the best of himself.  Which is why he's going to be the one to snap out of it. Imo. If this is true. Though it is based on very little.

The trick in the Perchance to Dream scenario was that Bruce for a while believed his life as Batman was all a delusion or a really vivid dream so if Oliver is faced with a version where neither he or his dad got on that boat, it would make sense to see how the life he was "supposed" to have would play out.  If it's alien induced as we are speculating, it would be to distance him from being the Green Arrow and Felicity and Diggle perhaps would be too closely linked in his mind to his life as the Arrow so maybe that would be why they wouldn't be in the fantasy world even if they easily could be added in.  Or maybe they would be there but just not a big part, like say him seeing her looking super successful and happy and thus better off without him.

I do though like the idea of him rejecting the fake world in part because she is not a close part of his life.  

From the standpoint of the "love letter to the fans" I will NEED something very special with Felicity and Diggle or I will be pissed.  It is NOT ok to only concentrate on the Queen's and Lance's.  But I'm willing to wait and see. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 14

Detective Malone:

5.01  Introduced with Capt Pike/Informs Pike Lance is back in town/Felicity Boyfriend Reveal

5.02  Replaces Lt. Conahan (Mr.Poppy) on ACI so is now working directly with Mayor's Office (Guessing)

So does witnessing the kiss happen in 5.03 or 5.05?  Oliver is out of the country in 5.04.  Reporter shows up in 5.03 then again in 5.05.

Like the boyfriend reveal in 5.01 I'd just like to get this witnessed kiss out of the way.  I think it's all about Oliver anyway and not really about Felicity.  

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 3

CL posted a photo of her and her father. Apparently he is making his acting debut as a bartender on Arrow. Looks like it was taken last night. 

I think that rules out anything funeral related. Although I don't think I would be surprised if the Queens had an open bar at their funerals.

• Love 1

In addition to that, after seeing Caity's dress below the shoulders, I don't think that's a funeral dress. The only reason a funeral popped into my mind is because I thought it was weird that she and Katie were both wearing black dresses. Even at a black-tie party, women usually wear color. 

Yeah, thats a very pretty cocktail dress. Looks like a gala.

How does a fancy party with the Lance sisters at faux Queen mansion work with Diggle, Sara (who is dressed up again) Oliver and Deathstroke in a park?

And is it Sara or FauxSara? Diggle or FauxDiggle?

Also, if Sara goes to wherever but not Felicity I will be so annoyed.

• Love 2

Lol given when KC started filming, I doubt you have to worry about the Lance sisters. However I do think it's possible Sara could be in it more then you would think for guest star. 

• Love 2

I do believe Sara will be in it a lot. The difference is also that Caity Lotz knows how to play it - and I say this with no judgement or anything, but she's always posting on social media whenever she interacts with the other show's cast, whereas Emily and David pics are much more rare. 

• Love 2

From THR video interview with the Guggenheim brothers that I just posted in the Social Media thread...

-- When asked for a hint about Arrow's 100th episode, MG: "I would love to hint something new, but I will say, we came up with a way to get - there are actors who we couldn't have in the episode because we couldn't make their schedules work, um, because they were busy off doing other things - [COUGH]Colin Donnell[COUGH]Chicago Med[COUGH] - um, uh, and if it works, I think we got a way to actually get them in the episode or at least represented in a way that sorta honors their participation in the previous 99 episodes. So I'm excited about that. It's a real love letter to the fans... It's everything a 100th episode should be. It also happens to be the middle episode of our three-part crossover. And it actually does, I think, a good job in both."

Given its on the left hand, I'm going with wedding ring.

She is probably married to Tommy. I'm hoping she is married to Tommy. 

#anyonebutOliver

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

#anyonebutOliver

LOL

Since they're writing "a love letter to fans," it'll probably be Oliver. I just wonder if his taste in side pieces will change once he's a married man, or if he'll stay on the tried-and-true sister train. 

• Love 15

All I can say is if they are willing to go there with married Oliver/Laurel (even in an alternative timeline) then they're clearly not too scared of driving people away.  It's a risky move but given how bad the young female demo already was for the season premiere, I don't think it's a wise one.

• Love 1