Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

How dare you have Laurel be the voice Oliver hears to fight and have hope. Fuck that

Oh no. Thea is the Dome. No one deserves that fate.

He heard all of their voices. He heard Felicity's first, I'm assuming because he said he heard her voice. And then he said Diggle, Thea, Laurel. It wasn't just Laurel.

My problem with this episode? How are they going to keep Felicity and Oliver apart much longer? I mean seriously - she told him he could change in this very episode - and she admitted that she was just hurting when she said he would always revert back to island guy. She talked about him being the man she fell in love with last episode. I mean other than they have to really focus on saving the world right now - um what could keep them separated going into season five? Amnesia is coming, isn't it?

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, nksarmi said:

My problem with this episode? How are they going to keep Felicity and Oliver apart much longer? I mean seriously - she told him he could change in this very episode - and she admitted that she was just hurting when she said he would always revert back to island guy. She talked about him being the man she fell in love with last episode. I mean other than they have to really focus on saving the world right now - um what could keep them separated going into season five? Amnesia is coming, isn't it?

I think the fact that the next 3 episodes probably take place over one day is how they keep them apart. That was a really nice moment at the end there and you could see that Felicity was happy with what he said but I can't see them getting back together in the next day or two. 

Edited by Guest

Hell knowing this show Oliver and Felicity won't reunite until 857 pm on May 25 OR there will be some presumed deaths/Fate left up in the air though if they do that I will RAGE

Maybe the season ends similar to the way Buffy ended the Series Starling City very much destroyed 

• Love 2

Why are we worried they won't be back together by the end of the season? This is the same show that had them driving off into the sunset at the end of the episode that started with Felicity thinking that Oliver had tried to kill her and their friends.

• Love 12

So Rubicon is the reason Felicity will ask for Noah's help, huh? From the spoiler pics, it looks like Lyla's supervising while the two best badasses, when it comes to hacking, try to stop Darhk/H.I.V.E. from launching all the nuclear missiles in the world and turning the Earth into a nuclear wasteland. Nice. I'm here for this daughter/grayishly-evil Daddy team-up. This sounds really exciting to me. Can't wait for next week!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, jay741982 said:

I have no idea LOL

Laurel was like a Sister? Since when?

Well, Diggle just shot and killed his brother. Sister ain't saying much.  Lol.  ;p 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

Well, Diggle just shot and killed his brother. Sister ain't saying much.  Lol.  ;p 

Good point lol although Andy wasn't much of a brother in the end he was okay with his niece dying 

• Love 1

Nope. You aren't a true Jr. if the name is exactly the same. And if he isn't a true Jr. - his name is totally John Oliver Diggle. I can't hear any arguments to the contrary.

• Love 1

Not any that I've noticed.

In the previously on section tonight they showed Ruve in the limo telling DD he knew what he had to do. As she does it, she looks at their kid. What do you think the daughter's role will be? Is she merely sick or is there something more sinister than that?

• Love 1
(edited)

No idea. I also would like to hear more about the motivations behind Genesis and HIVE. OK, the world needs a reset, but why do you think so? 

@Morrigan2575, you mentioned Echo/EBR's rooftop pics. Were they posted recently?

Edited by looptab
I forget how to write properly early in the morning.:/
2 hours ago, Angel12d said:

Be gone, Demon!

2 hours ago, lexicon said:

YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW

3 hours ago, wonderwall said:

tumblr_nbrw92SIKI1qdlubpo6_500.jpg

3 hours ago, calliope1975 said:

Ewg2H_FLkk6aNqB6adcrkpphdzOaFh7IRtAR0sXp

Ha,ha,ha,ha!  I'm dying laughing here.  All this hate makes me feel very loved, lol.  :D

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, looptab said:

@Morrigan2575, you mentioned Echo/EBR's rooftop pics. Where they posted recently?

I hope you appreciate this, because it took a lot of work to track it down. 

On 15.04.2016. at 4:40 AM, wonderwall said:

Seriously though... Why does she always wear pants when they're about to get it on?! :p

Are you talking about this one? Because this looks like a long skirt... Also they really need to burn that coat.

CgC7sITXIAAPjkI.jpg

It was taken on April 14, during the filming of the finale.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm annoyed that Felicity is wearing a skirt probably for the majority of the final 3 episodes. Dress appropriately, Felicity! I don't know about anyone else but if I thought the end of the world/city was coming with nuke attacks possibly imminent, I'd be wearing jeans and converse or something. LOL. 

Edited by Guest
9 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I hope you appreciate this, because it took a lot of work to track it down. 

It was taken on April 14, during the filming of the finale.

<3 I do appreciate this! Totally forgot about this pic - and didn't even notice it was on a rooftop, so I'd never have figured it out :) Thank you!

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I'm annoyed that Felicity is wearing a skirt probably for the majority of the final 3 episodes. Dress appropriately, Felicity! I don't know about anyone else but if I thought the end of the world/city was coming with nuke attacks possibly imminent, I'd be wearing jeans and converse or something. LOL. 

Guess this means she doesn't do a lot of running or jumping?

3 hours ago, Angel12d said:

The dress she was wearing at the end of this episode and will, according to the promo, also be wearing at the beginning of the next one would also have been a more practical choice. At least she could move her legs. Maybe they throw in a PT thing in those episodes as well and that's why she's dressed the way she is? 

So we got confirmation that Rubicon is a metaphor for the flood, but since DD's Wysteria Lane is under SC and presumably under the bay, is it possible they actually manage to flood that?

I'm just throwing this out there but what if DD's kid isn't really his kid at all? Like if she actually died who knows how long ago or is on life support and this one with Ruve is just a stand in that they will use as a vessel once Genesis does whatever they want it to finally do.

2 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

Guess this means she doesn't do a lot of running or jumping?

She was in a skirt when she and Oliver went flying through QC windows. Don't give up hope.

• Love 1

Ooooh that extended promo was cool. That VO at the end with Lyla saying she's reporting an "end time event". WOW

Really looking forward to the final 3 episodes. 

Who was Brick talking too? I saw grey hair and thought maybe Daddy Smoak

• Love 1

I thought it was DD.

I was excited about the character dynamics going forward but that promo got me interested in the big fight. I'm giving Lyla the credit for that. That voiceover was cool. As is she. 

• Love 3

When I was watching 420 last night, I couldn't help picturing Oliver in the 423 finale standing on top of the taxicab, imploring the city residents (and the world residents via tv broadcast) to clap their hands if they believe - in hope and love (in order to channel their happy thoughts to defeat Darhk).

• Love 6

According to the new trailer, Oliver fights Brick. And Brick seems to knock him out if you notice Brick is ontop of Oliver and punches him at the end... I swear to god if Oliver really gets beaten by friggin BRICK...!

Now that I think of it - wasn't CR supposed to be in 420? I remember her being in Vancouver and being uncertain whether she was going to appear in 419 as well. Now I wonder whether she actually was in the episode but got cut - afterall Felicity brought her Baby Sara.

• Love 1
(edited)

I hope the saving Thea part doesn't dominate upcoming episodes and lessen the amount of Smoak-Kuttler stuff we get.  The last time Oliver saved Thea, it really felt like we missed out on some potentially good scenes between the Smoaks and Noah. 

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, tv echo said:

I believe CR indicated that she was filming the last three episodes of the season (421-423).

Oh, well. Who knows what she was in Vancouver for then. She definitely was there on 3/1.

So much for not having the same beats for Thea/Merlyn and Felicity/Noah. Am I a Merlyn or a Queen?/Am I a Smoak or a Kuttler?

Still, don't care. :) Bring it! I also like the issue Thea is going to face, since it's a question been raised several times, why Thea decided to join Team Arrow.

• Love 3
(edited)

Question: Anything on my new obsession, Legends of Tomorrow? —Clay
Ausiello
: Remember how Ray mentioned that he has a brother named Sydney, who must have gone on to work for Felicity Smoak? We asked Arrow/Legends exec producer Marc Guggenheim if said sibling will pop up in Star City. “[He] is a potential Arrow character,” Guggenheim confirms. “[But] we’ve actually been talking about seeing [Sydney] in Legends Season 2.” (For the record, Ray and Syd are not twins, the EP clarifies. They just happen to have “an uncanny similarity,” as evidenced by that Brandon Routh-like bust.)

I literally groaned when I read that Ray's brother could be a "potential Arrow character". So would he be played by BR or by a BR look-a-like?

MG (to Phil Klemmer): "Let's put Sydney in Legends."
Phil Klemmer (to MG): "Too kind.  But no, put him in Arrow."
MG: "Greg?"

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

I don't think he'll show up on Arrow, that's sounds to me like they thought about it but will put him on LoT.Which is good because the last thing the show would need is another Palmer working with Felicity especially played by BR.

I really think Thea will be leaving the team at the end of the season and come back in season 5.Probably Diggle too, leaving Oliver and Felicity as the only ones imo..And I'm glad they're exploring her motivation because while being am adrenaline junkie kinda worked for her it's also not a very heroic motivation at all.

The stuff with Felicity and her dad sounds good.I know they did the is she a Merlyn or Queen with Thea but I never thought that made much sense.Thea was raised a Queen by Robert and Moira her whole life and Malcolm is a insane guy who has been her father for like 2 years during which he just brainwashed her and forced her to kill a friend, hurt her friends, tried to give up her life to save himself like twice so I never got why she had such a hard time deciding. With Felicity it makes more sense imo because she wondered about her father her whole life, his abandonment deeply affected her, they shared a special bond while he was still with them and she's often been told how similar to her father she is by Donna so it makes sense she explores that.

Edited by tangerine95
  • Love 8

I'm okay with Felicity wondering how much she is like her dad for a few reasons. Mostly, we haven't ALREADY SEEN IT TWELVE MILLION TIMES. Also, I expect Felicity will make better choices than Thea, since unlike Thea, Felicity's not a moron (see, e.g., the last time she met up with her dad, she sent his butt to jail). And, I love Tom Amandes, kind of can't stand Barrowman anymore, and I have hope they'll make Noah more actually gray than MM. (I also agree with tangerine that it makes a lot more sense for Felicity to wonder about this guy who was a positive presence in her life before he left and who she actually has a good bit in common with, whereas Thea's inability to cut ties ONCE AND FOR FRIGGING ALL with a mass murdering psychopath is one of the reasons I now find her irritating and stupid.)

• Love 10
2 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

Didn't they tie her adrenaline junkie-ness to the pit effects? 

They tied the blood lust to the Pit.

But if you look at Thea from before, the rebellion, the drinking and drugs, fast driving, a thing for bad boys, being okay with Malcolm training her with hot wax when most people would have run for the hills, suggests she's an adrenaline junkie by nature.

This show teases things, and then they either go on too long or they're dropped after a blink for other people's storylines (e.g. Laurel deciding if she wants to be a lawyer or a vigilante) so I wonder which one Felicity's dilemma will be.  I guess it depends on how much the EPs love Tom Amandes. At least in this case, Felicity loves her mother, unlike Thea who rejected all three of her parents at different times.

• Love 2

Thea was psyched about the adrenaline of it all as late as the bee episode. I'm not sure, though, whether she's supposed to be totally fixed, so any remaining adrenaline junkie crap is really her or still the Pit?