Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Felicity looks so gorgeous in that scene. 
SOMEONE HOLD ME because I think this episode might have a version of "If you're not leaving then I'm not leaving"/ "I'm coming with you" speech T_T

• Love 9
(edited)

Wow, Felicity/EBR looks so beautiful in that scene.

I'm guessing we're heading for another "I'm coming with you" moment but I'd love it if Oliver actually asked her to go with him, even though we know he won't because danger.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1

Oooh, so will Felicity have to insist on going with him, or will Oliver realize on his own that this is a great opportunity to show that he's willing to let her in/let her help him even if it's dangerous for her?

1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

Wow, Felicity/EBR looks so beautiful in that scene.

I'm guessing we're heading for another "I'm coming with you" moment but I'd love it if Oliver actually asked her to go with him, even though we know he won't because danger.

She looks so gorgeous there and yeah I'm hoping Oliver asks her to go with him.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Thank you! I smiled at Felicity nodding when Thea mentioned Harry Potter :) And yeah, I want her to tell Oliver she's going with him, and then Oliver replying that he'd actually wanted to ask her to come but wasn't sure she'd want to :)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, AyChihuahua said:

Thea is seriously as dumb as unbuttered toast.

Or maybe in denial that she is once again dating an evil man in disguise?  Seriously, forget Kendra being destined to be with Carter - clearly Thea can only be with Roy!

Also - Diggle do it!  Do it for me!

Finally, why isn't Felicity getting magic lessons - she probably has more light than Oliver.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, nksarmi said:

Or maybe in denial that she is once again dating an evil man in disguise?  Seriously, forget Kendra being destined to be with Carter - clearly Thea can only be with Roy!

She doesn't remember passing out and feels all oogy the next morning, is in a weird place with a dude acting weird, and her cell doesn't work.

She's DEFINITELY a Queen. They need to redo that DNA test.

• Love 6

Yep, I'm loving the Shaman lady. Actually, I'm entertained by this whole episode. It's good.

Thea is clearly underground in the corn palace place, right? The noise was on a loop or something. 

My stream is crapping out, and I missed the first 20 minutes. Guess I'm going to have to watch in real time later. The brief Olicity scene I saw was awesome though. I'm gonna need oops we have to share a room fic. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

I have no idea LOL

Laurel was like a Sister? Since when?

Since the show is going to pimp Laurel and make her the super specialest to ever special  after death. . She will never go away. UGH

Just now, catrox14 said:

Since the show is going to pimp Laurel and make her the super specialest to ever special  after death. . She will never go away. UGH

Yeah, it's ridiculous, but better alive in words than on my screen every week. 

• Love 5
Just now, nksarmi said:

If they are trying to make Andy bad enough that I won't care if Diggle kills him - show, I was already there!

Same here! Hoping my Prophecy of Diggle killing His bro comes true. Oooh they are Like Cain and Abel!!

(edited)

I would have had no issue with Diggle shooting Andy like 30 minutes ago - but can someone tell me why Andy wanted to die so bad?

3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Welp, now John is gonna be fucked up for the rest of his life if Andy is dead. That's what Andy wanted him to do, IMO

Oh hell, he'll move past it. The only thing he needs to feel guilty about is that he didn't do it earlier. Seriously - Lyla can shoot people left and right, Felicity can run people over with a van, but Diggle can't shoot a man telling him his wife and daughter will never be safe? Yea, he will need therapy at some point but totally righteous kill.

Edited by nksarmi
  • Love 3
Just now, nksarmi said:

I would have had no issue with Diggle shooting Andy like 30 minutes ago - but can someone tell me why Andy wanted to die so bad?

I was kinda hoping Andy wasn't dead just so we could get his motivation. Other than brainwashing, why would he follow Darhk and the Monsanto Corn People to advocate for the death of his niece? I don't get it. 

• Love 1