Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

What do you mean?

I'm lost, who's this Jara Zeimer?

She's a tween actress who filmed a one day role on Arrow. She tagged DR and SA in a tweet about filming and someone updated her IMDb info to say she played "daughter" in 422. Who she plays (at this point) is unknown. She could play Noah's daughter, she could play a victim, villain of the week's daughter etc. Right now it's all guess work. Only we know is that she apparently only filmed for 1 day which would indicate a very small role.
  • Love 1

She's a tween actress who filmed a one day role on Arrow. She tagged DR and SA in a tweet about filming and someone updated her IMDb info to say she played "daughter" in 422. Who she plays (at this point) is unknown. She could play Noah's daughter, she could play a victim, villain of the week's daughter etc. Right now it's all guess work. Only we know is that she apparently only filmed for 1 day which would indicate a very small role.

Thanks! Totally forgot about that :)

What do you mean?

I'm lost, who's this Jara Zeimer?

I had made a Big typo that made it seem like I wanted to see Laurel & Oliver share scenes together alone in bunker, when I wanted it to be Quention & O.

Besides LL being a bitch from time to time, I did enjoy some of O/L scenes together in s1 because their lack of chemistry I thought worked for their situation. OQ is devoid of emotion from the island experience. LL is working through her love/hate feelings for O & grieving her sister not returning. So if they didn't spark onscreen I could explain it away because of plot purposes they are not sparking.

Although I will always say that her first response to OQ when she sees him alive was way too harsh & cruel. But overall how O/L played off each other in s1 made sense for me. I never believed they were the love of each other's lives. But I got that it was a weird situation with very complicated feelings and emotions.

Just posted a link/write up by CG in the spoiler thread.

What i found interesting was CG confirmed that Baby Canary is in 419 played by Krissy from SPN (which we all knew). He also confirms that "Black Canary" appears in 423 (again we knew that from High Hopes and others). He also points out that we don't know if it's "Krissy" or someone else playing "Black Canary". Again all of this we know and talked about before. However, what i found really interesting is that he only mentioned those 2 episodes. Ken Pursuit said a "Black Canary" has been on set a lot since Laurel died but, it makes me wonder (again) his definition of "a lot". Are we talking 419 & 423? Are we talking 419-423?

I'm hoping it's just 419 for Baby Canary with "Krissy" and 423 is "Black Canary" played by a stunt double in the crowd.

I can certainly see them having a flash of a ghost/hallucination BC in the crowd. Maybe only Oliver sees her. 

If so it seems, maybe mean or at least weird not to have that final view of BC (assuming it is meant to be LL/BC in whatever way) not played by KC.

• Love 1
(edited)

I can certainly see them having a flash of a ghost/hallucination BC in the crowd. Maybe only Oliver sees her.

If so it seems, maybe mean or at least weird not to have that final view of BC (assuming it is meant to be LL/BC in whatever way) not played by KC.

I don't think it's supposed to be LL a ghost/hallucination etc. I'm guessing it's supposed to be the copy cat Black Canary. But if it's only Atlin in costume doing a stunt scene. That limits the character's relevance to the episode as well as the show. Edited by Morrigan2575

I totally don't want that, but I'm not at all clear what they're doing with this BC stuff. I would prefer an approving hallucination. If there are a bunch of copycats, why put "The Black Canary" on her gravestone? Also, why have a bunch of copycat BCs? 

Does Atlin double for the teenage girl? Isn't Atlin kind of tall and that girl is tiny?

• Love 1

I had made a Big typo that made it seem like I wanted to see Laurel & Oliver share scenes together alone in bunker, when I wanted it to be Quention & O.

Yeah,I got that :) I wasn't clear on what you meant with what I quoted above. Nevermind!

Do you guys think CG might be trolling at this point?

Do you guys think CG might be trolling at this point?

There's absolutely nothing to even remotely suggest that. I get that he's an asshole but, that doesn't mean he's wrong about his spoilers (which has been proven repeatedly)

• Love 5

Does Atlin double for the teenage girl? Isn't Atlin kind of tall and that girl is tiny?

Considering all, I doubt they'd really care. I mean you could tell the difference with KC often enough, so why bother now.

There's absolutely nothing to even remotely suggest that. I get that he's an asshole but, that doesn't mean he's wrong about his spoilers (which has been proven repeatedly)

He also seems to take great pride in being correct with his information.

• Love 2

Oh, yes, I didn't mean that he was wrong. I was referring to the fact that he didn't specify who the actress was on the finale, and that he pointed that out. I meant trolling as in trying to rile up the fans.

Oh, yes, I didn't mean that he was wrong. I was referring to the fact that he didn't specify who the actress was on the finale, and that he pointed that out. I meant trolling as in trying to rile up the fans.

He's said before he didn't know who played the BC in 423 because he didn't see her himself. I think he even mentioned on Twitter that he didn't stay long enough to catch the actors.

• Love 1

He's said before he didn't know who played the BC in 423 because he didn't see her himself. I think he even mentioned on Twitter that he didn't stay long enough to catch the actors.

Oh, okay, thanks. I was thinking that he  might actually know who it is, and was being purposefully vague. I guess that's not the case. :)

urgh was hoping to have atleast 1 mask dissapear from the show

I'm not ready to let go of such hope.  Even if Baby Canary is reoccurring, being able to ONLY use her when they actually have room or need for her should make a difference. 

The finale preview from Wendy is interesting. I see how she managed to not mention Felicity at all. Maybe because they have already talked about her involvement to some extent in whats to come. But I do think they are listening to some who say they focus on Felicity too much. No matter most everyone knows how vital Felicity is as well as the rest of the remaining cast is to making Arrow work. Sort of excited to see how they will eventually take down Damien! Also, Season 5 may seem like a fresh start with new directions and challenges for Team Arrow and friends!

This is gonna sound like a stupid question but is Arrow definitely back this week? I've heard nothing about it and seen no promos on TV to the extent where I'm second guessing myself. LOL. 

• Love 1

The finale preview from Wendy is interesting. I see how she managed to not mention Felicity at all. Maybe because they have already talked about her involvement to some extent in whats to come.

We have no idea if she mentioned Felicity or not wrt the finale in the full interview [Mitovich mentioned in the comments of the Felicity article that they talked at length about many subjects]. The site picked the quotes it wanted, so it's just as likely that it's TV LINE that didn't want to mention Felicity. Wendy has no say in what gets quoted.

To be clear, I don't believe either Wendy or TV Line are trying to avoid talking about Felicity on purpose -- I'm just saying that there's no conspiracy against Felicity going on at all.

• Love 8

We have no idea if she mentioned Felicity or not wrt the finale in the full interview [Mitovich mentioned in the comments of the Felicity article that they talked at length about many subjects]. The site picked the quotes it wanted, so it's just as likely that it's TV LINE that didn't want to mention Felicity. Wendy has no say in what gets quoted.

To be clear, I don't believe either Wendy or TV Line are trying to avoid talking about Felicity on purpose -- I'm just saying that there's no conspiracy against Felicity going on at all.

I'm not even talking about any kind of a conspiracy merely my observation and opinion. I noted they have talked about Felicity as to why they may be giving some focus to the others. I was by no means trying to indicate conspiracy, exclusion or anything else, Sometimes an opinion and an observation is just that and nothing more.

(edited)

TV Line also has a tendency to break interviews up into parts in order to spread them out.  TV Line also holds quotes back to use in answering their Spoiler Questions/Requests.  Basically they milk a single interview for all it's worth :-)

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 4

I'm not even talking about any kind of a conspiracy merely my observation and opinion. I noted they have talked about Felicity as to why they may be giving some focus to the others. I was by no means trying to indicate conspiracy, exclusion or anything else, Sometimes an opinion and an observation is just that and nothing more.

You said, in italics and everything, that you think they're listening to people who say they focus on Felicity too much. Not only I disagree, but I'm 100% sure the quotes printed today come from the same interview in which Wendy talked about Felicity at length -- so much so it gave Mitovich a full article about Felicity. So there's evidence that they're not listening to anyone saying they focus on Felicity too much.

• Love 5

I applaud their tactic of emphasizing how much Laurel's death affects everyone on Team Arrow.  It's not only the best bang for the buck of killing off a major original character, it may deflect some of the anger from Laurel/BC fans by showing how much she meant to everyone.

Yeah, the TV Line article talking about how Oliver and Felicity are going to take the death got them a lot of hits but it also got Felicity a lot of hate.  This is Mitovich spreading out the info WM gave him.

• Love 2

Yeah, the TV Line article talking about how Oliver and Felicity are going to take the death got them a lot of hits but it also got Felicity a lot of hate.

If this hate Felicity got was in TV Line's comment section [which I seriously doubt the EPs are reading], and in the Twitter @ mentions of the showrunners -- sorry to say, that hate doesn't matter. It has to be picked up by real media to matter.

And even then, it wouldn't matter for the rest of the season either, because the fallout of Laurel's death [and Felicity's reaction to it] have been written and shot before any of the reaction happened. They can adjust a scene or two in post, but it's all been decided previous to the audience reaction.

I think this is the difference between Arrow killing Laurel, and The 100 killing Lexa + Sleepy Hollow killing Abbie: all of the shows calculated the risk of the fallout. The 100 and SH underestimated the audience reaction BIG TIME. Arrow got exact the expected amount of reaction. Which was -- people in social media making noise, and very very very little real media criticism, other than the coincidence of Laurel dying the same terrible week another bunch of female characters [one of which was Abbie] also died.

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 16

The 100 definitely underestimated the audience reaction. They bated their audience all summer long and took it away with a cliched weak death of a strong character.  I don't see how SH could even underestimate the reaction of killing of one of the leads of a two lead show. Although they have proven to be dumb when it comes to storylines, so maybe not that surprising. 

Laurel's death only has the "Because Comics" complaint. Otherwise I haven't seen that much of an uproar over her death. The show can function and has functioned without her for 4 seasons. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 5

I don't think the comments on a TV Line article affect the show (although Mitovich really hates those fights) but like reddit, it gives haters a place to congregate.  I try not to underestimate the power of the risky shift phenomena.

If showrunners really paid attention to those comments, Beckett would not only have been back with Castle far sooner, they wouldn't even have considered

getting rid of Stana Katic

or killing off Abbie.

Showrunners don't care about those comments, but in the case of Castle and Sleepy Hollow, maybe they should have been paying attention. So what is the point at which they should pay attention, and when they are safe to ignore them?  I guess we'll find out next season.

As for Arrow, there is a lot of love for Felicity in social media and given the CW's pr of the show, it's a good thing.  I was just replying to the suggestion that the EPs may be backing down on promoting Felicity.

Edited by statsgirl

Arrow returns with new episode this Wednesday, April 27...

SUMMARY OF 419 SPOILERS:

S4, Episode 19: Canary Cry
-- Production code: 419.  Shoot Dates: Feb. 24 - Mar. 4, 2016.  Director: Laura Belsey. Writers: WM and Beth Schwartz.  Airdate: Apr. 27, 2016. (MG tweet, page 32 of Spoilers thread, and TVLine article, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- 419 synopsis: "OLIVER, LANCE AND TEAM DEAL WITH LAUREL’S DEATH – Oliver (Stephen Amell) and the team struggle to come to terms with Laurel’s (Katie Cassidy) death, especially Diggle (David Ramsey) who is overwhelmed with guilt for choosing to believe Andy (guest star Eugene Byrd) had changed. Meanwhile, Lance (Paul Blackthorne) refuses to believe his daughter is really gone and asks Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) to help bring her back. A recent Black Canary sighting in Star City only seems to prove his theory that Laurel isn’t actually dead. Laura Belsey directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz." (ComicBookResources and TVLine articles, page 35 of Spoilers thread).
-- See 419 promo and extended promo posted.  (419 promo and extended promo videos, page 35 of Spoiler thread)
-- See 419 JackTV promo posted. (419 JackTV promo video, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- See 419 promo pics posted.  (TVLine and SpoilerTV articles, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- See 419 comic preview posted. (MG tweet , page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- See 419 sneak peaks posted. (TVLine and Eonline articles, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- 419 dialogue tease: "Cisco keyed the sonic device to Laurel's vocal chords. No one else is supposed to be able to use that." (Arrow Writers Room tweet, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- 419 dialogue tease: "You're just one illegitimate child away from a really awesome Oliver Queen impersonation." (Arrow Writers Room tweet, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- 419 will focus heavily on the search for another potential Lazarus Pit, the question of whether or not the title of Black Canary will get passed to someone new, and the impact of Laurel's death on Team Arrow.  Per WM, Laurel's death will have a huge impact on Felicity.  Per MG, Diggle will feel guilt and the biggest emotional consequences will be felt by Thea and Diggle.  The entire team will try to find a way to fix this and to get revenge. (Hollywood Reporter article, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- On whether the BC title/costume is up for grabs, MG: "I don’t know if I’d say up for grabs. I haven’t even had a chance to discuss this with Wendy or with Greg [berlanti]. Like you said, it’s a mantle that multiple people have had. We’ll play with that notion in episode 19. I personally like the idea that in DC Comics, all the comics, they all have the concept of legacy in them. We’ve seen on 'Legends' that someone picks up Oliver Queen’s mantle, for example. We’re in that world but we lean into it pretty strongly in 19 but that doesn’t always mean that the person is a hero. 19 is the answer to that question." (Variety and TVLine articles, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- Per WM, the aftermath of Laurel's death will be "huge and significant... The episodes [coming up] ... they're devastating, and they're meant to be. We wanted to have everybody feel the impact of this loss because it is a game changers. Big moves like this force our characters to rethink their deciions and their objectives." 
-- Per WM, Laurel's death "have a huge impact on [Felicity] as revealed in 419.  WM: "But everyone is going to be compelled to try to fix this... and get revenge." (TVLine article, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- On whether Laurel's death will cause Felicity to rejoin the team, MG: "There are two issues [at play for Felicity, who exited the team shortly after ending her engagement to Oliver] ... She’s broken up with Oliver and she’s also broken up with the team essentially. And in Episode 19 [‘Canary Cry,’ airing Wednesday, April 27], we’ll see the undoing of one of those decisions.”  WM: “One does not mean the other is going to happen... She could come back to the team and that does not mean that she’s back together with Oliver.”  (TVLine article, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- DR: "Post-traumatic stress syndrome has happened to the whole team after Laurel's death. He's no exception, and so we're seeing a Diggle that we've never seen before... What has happened to his brother – the betrayal, the not-death, the H.I.V.E., the not quite H.I.V.E. – he is on an emotional tailspin, his wife now a part of this organization, ARGUS, which clearly has its own agenda that he's never really fully agreed with, so I think we're looking at a Diggle who… this is a nuts and bolts kind of guy. And there was a great line that Lyla had during the Suicide Squad episode of Season 2. … She [said] very clearly, 'You see the world in black and white, and the world is much more complicated,' and I think that's always been his Achilles heel … The same thing that makes Diggle strong in that he sees it black and white and therefore he's honorable and super loyal and he will take the grenade, is the same thing that is his Achilles heel. He can't really wrap his head around the gray areas. ... You're going to see a Diggle who has to deal with the gray and because of that, he is fractured and he is willing to do things that you never would have thought him to do."  (AccessHollywood article, page 1021 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- DR: “Diggle takes this very personally. Clearly it was because of Andy’s betrayal, among other things... That was a huge piece of this catastrophic puzzle that led to Laurel’s death. ... “It was his trust of Andy and his mistrust of Oliver’s judgment that led to this happening,” Ramsey explains. “He’s wounded deeply by this, and we’re going to see a Diggle who’s willing to do things that he’s never done before to avenge his friend, to right the wrong. ... “This is all part and parcel to another side of Diggle we’re exploring this season, which is great... Every time you set a pe
on on high like Diggle has been, it’s great to see the fall. ... He continues, “That the guy whose fall you can watch crumble like a trainwreck because he’s so high up. We have a lot of that story to tell.” (Zap2It article, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- Despite his own grief, Diggle won't join Quentin's quest to bring Laurel back via LP.  DR: "I think what he would do is what most soldiers would do, which would be honor her in his actions... Sara – he named his child in homage to the Canary, and I think maybe we might see some of that soon, in terms of how he would honor her. Maybe he has a piece of her weaponry with him, I really don't know yet, but I think that would be Diggle's position more so than, 'Let's cheat death and find a way to bring the soldier back. 'I think the most honorable thing for him would be to accept her in death and honor her in death."  (AccessHollywood article, page 1021 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- Per Canadagraphs, the two funerals being filmed were present-day Laurel's funeral and flashback to Tommy's funeral. (Canadagraphs article, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- Leaked on-set funeral pics showed Dinah, Nyssa, Madison McLaughlin's character, Felicity, Thea, Diggle, brunette Laurel and Quentin (with and without flashback wig), and also men carrying a casket, and funeral scenes.  (Various papp tweets and fan tumblr posts, pages 32-33 of Spoilers thread, and pages 908-915 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- On Feb. 24, fan tweeted that PY was back for filming Arrow, indicating that Alex will appear in 419. (OutlawHobbies tweet, page 32 of Spoilers thread)
-- On Feb. 25, Alex Kingston arrived in Vancouver for Arrow filming. (Papp tweets, page 32 of Spoilers thread)
-- On Feb. 25, SA tweeted that Madison McLaughlin will be appearing on an Arrow episode. (SA tweet, page 902 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- Arrow was filming at the Terminal City Club Hotel in Vancouver on Feb. 28-29. (Oliver Queen Films filming notification letter, page 33 of Spoilers thread, and page 919 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- On Feb. 29, CR returned for Arrow filming, indicating that Donna will appear in 419. (CR tweet, page 33 of Spoilers thread)
-- Madison McLaughlin's casting in a mystery role for 419 seems to match a recent casting breakdown for “Rebecca,” a teenage character who appears in Episode 19 — with the potential to recur — and is described as a “smart, snarky” “escapee of a dangerous cult.” (TVLine tweeted article, page 32 of Spoilers thread)
-- According to the Dark Archer comics, when Malcolm was young, he was a member of a cult called The Hidden. So is it possible that Madison McLaughlin's character is somehow related to Malcolm? (Oliverdant tumblr post, page 920 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- Papp tweet said that Madison McLaughlin was not playing "Rebecca."  (Ken@pursuit23 tweet, page 904 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- On Madison McLaughlin's character, MG: "Madison is terrific, she’s in Episode 19 in a circumstance that is very dependent upon the events of [this week’s episode]. [Arrow writer] Brain Ford Sullivan pitched a very interesting story involving her character that is something we haven’t done on the show, and is something I don’t think any show has ever done." (TVLine article, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- On Apr. 17, Madison McLaughlin tweeted: "Ten days til a new episode of Arrow. Hm. I wonder what will happen?" and "Chicago -> Starling City." (MM tweets, page 1017 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- On Apr. 18, Madison McLaughlin tweeted: "This little nugget got to see some Arrow 419 today. Unfortunately, I don't think she'll be spilling any secrets." (MM tweet, page 35 of Spoiler s thread)
-- In response to fan asking for 3-word description of her character, Madison McLaughlin tweeted that "it's a secret."  (MM tweet, page 1021 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- Per Canadagraphs, Madison McLaughlin is playing the new Black Canary.  (Canadagraphs article, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- On how Barry was able to flash to and from Laurel's funeral when he lost his speed, Aaron Helbing: "Sometimes the schedules don’t line up exactly... Schedules change, and that stuff is out of our control.” (TVLine article, page 35 of Spoilers thread)

Unspecified Episode (419-423)
-- Per WM, Damien Darhk will "come out swinging" in the wake of offing Laurel Lance and dealing Team Arrow that morale-crushing blow.  As for his endgame, WM pointed fans to 409 as well as the Bible's Book of Genesis for "some pretty good clues" about what he's got cooking. Meanwhile, Diggle must deal with his guilt over Laurel's death while Thea must grapple with her destiny as Speedy (as well as faces off against an old foe). Amid all that drama, can Oliver & Co. possibly rebound from their loss and rise to stop Darhk? WM: "It becomes a question of: How does Oliver defeat his magic?... And that really won't be answered until the finale." (TVLine article, page 35 of Spoilers thread)
-- On whether Olicity will reunite, WM: "We started off this season with Felicity really wanting to come back and do this because she herself enjoys this kind of vigilante lifestyle, but that is separate from Oliver. In [the Season 4 premiere], he didn’t want to; it was more about her making herself happy than anything else. So she’ll be grappling in some ways with that ."  Per WM, the coming episodes “will echo [the premiere] in terms of where a lot of the characters end up ... specifically Oliver and Felicity."  MG: "People will have to see if things change or not change” as Season 4 winds to a close. (TVLine article, page35 of Spoilers thread)
-- In response to fan asking for two truths and a lie with regard to upcoming episodes, SA replied (on Mar. 22) that there's reference made to an ark, Alex is nowhere to be seen, and Oliver gets off the island. (SA facebook video, page 958 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- During the Axis Facebook Q&A with Aisha Tyler (on Apr. 10), in response to fan asking her to describe the rest of S4 in three words, EBR replied: "Absolute destructive devastation."  (Video in Velocity23 post, page 362 of Social Media thread)
-- Per WM, Donna will "definitely play a role" in helping Quentin cope with Laurel's death while also avoiding the bottle.  WM: “We’ve seen him go off the wagon in the past, and what we really wanted to explore was: How would he want to honor his daughter’s legacy? That will be the question he has to ask himself and answer in the next few episodes.” (TVLine article, page 35 of Spoilers thread and page 1005 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- Per PB, Quentin will "have to pick up the pieces - not pick up a bottle - and reconcile what's left of this life... He's got the Arrow family, and that will be where he'll have to find his anchor now, without his beautiful daughter." (TVLine article, page 35 of Spoilers thread)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Haha, yes, it's back =)

Re: spoilers and Thea's old foe..is it Anarchy?Is it? Is it? :D

She doesn't really have another one. There's Malcolm, but he's not coming back because he isn't away.

About the last 5 episodes promo... I recall last season did not have one, i remember the flash having one, but not Arrow. Or am i wrong?

I wasn't around but I think there was. People on Twitter were even mentioning the date it was aired last year.

About the last 5 episodes promo... I recall last season did not have one, i remember the flash having one, but not Arrow. Or am i wrong?

Arrow had a five-episode promo. It was released online right after 318 to kick off the 2 week hiatus before 319.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 2

SEASON FINALE (MAY 25): Akin to Season 2's Deathstroke showdown, a "huge" location shoot in part involving "a big intersection in downtown Vancouver" was needed to do this deadly denouement justice. And deadly it will be. "It's a pretty grim one, I'm sad to say. We have a huge number of potential fatalities," Mericle reports on the season ender. "And you'll definitely get a hint about where the team is headed for Season 5."

I want to read this as a general big threat to the city and general death and destruction but I can't help think they are going to kill off someone else in the season finale.  Hopefully it's just Paul (Curtis's Paul) and Andy and DD.  Alex can die too but that would require anyone caring about him. 

• Love 1

I think they are going to keep Quentin and Donna around for next season. I thought someone said Andy's story might continue into season five, but I would not mind at all if he died in the finale. Malcolm won't. I've come to accept that I'm going to have to wait for the last episode to air for him to get justice.  Damien and/or Ruve would probably go down with the other vowing vengeance on the team.

• Love 2

I'm guessing that is why the threat is national or (international or whatever it was they said).  If it is not just Star City we are supposed to question less why the citizens don't just leave.  Of course it is still a valid question but I think they are trying to mitigate it somewhat this season. 

• Love 2

Curtis's husband Paul is one place where I'd really, really like them to go against canon and keep him alive. Can't Mr. Terrific be inspired on his hero's journey by Laurel's death?

He knew her for 5 minutes. Not strong enough. Thea, Roy, Sara, Laurel, Oliver, Dig; they've all been through SO MUCH to earn their costumes.

fully it's just Paul (Curtis's Paul) and Andy and DD.  Alex can die too but that would require anyone caring about him.

I can't help but think you made this distinction just for me LOL.

• Love 1

Someone suggested in the thread a few days ago that baby BC might be a meta human (@Sunshine, I think) and yeah, it's sounding more and more likely. Wow. I'm with @wonderwall if that's the case. Yikes.

• Love 1