Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I wonder if that serum that China White wanted in the flashbacks is relevant to Current day Starling? Maybe it's used by Ra's to potentially wipe out Starling City

I think it will. And I think Oliver will have some kind of parallel with Maseo pulling that stunt with the virus and being willing to let so many people die to save Tatsu.

I think it will. And I think Oliver will have some kind of parallel with Maseo pulling that stunt with the virus and being willing to let so many people die to save Tatsu.

I wonder what the parallel will be I can't see Oliver risking so many people dying to save Thea and Felicity!

Hmm confirmation that Felicity tells Oliver to shove his romantic feelings for her? I must admit it's a scene I look forward to. Wonder what else she'll spew in her rage.

Something to look forward toooooooooo.

Hmm confirmation that Felicity tells Oliver to shove his romantic feelings for her? I must admit it's a scene I look forward to. Wonder what else she'll spew in her rage.

Yeah, I just want to know what prompts it, haha.

So the one truth 2 lies? Which one is the truth? 

I kinda doubt Brick will beaut up Merly and with what Guggenheim has hinted I'm thinking it's the first one. "Felicity tells Oliver to leave her alone romantically"

Edited by ban1o

That doesn't surprise me but why would Oliver's reaction be oops? It would give Oliver another reason to leave SC though.

Edited by Sunshine

Yeah, I kind of figured that was happening, I'm just wondering what causes her to say that. Where she is now, I can't see her just saying that without a reason. I don't think it's because she doesn't love him. I think it's either because he shows up as Arrow and she has the find out after everyone one else or he ends up working with Malcolm. I could see her just being scared of going there after already losing him, but that doesn't fit with her mad as hell scene.

So the one truth 2 lies? Which one is the truth? 

I kinda doubt Brick will beaut up Merly and with what Guggenheim has hinted I'm thinking it's the first one. "Felicity tells Oliver to leave her alone romantically"

Well, we kind of already knew that because of the "I don't want to be a woman you love," spoiler.

Well, we kind of already knew that because of the "I don't want to be a woman you love," spoiler.

well some peopel were thinking it was "I don't want to be a woman you love, I want to be THE woman you love ",so I guess this is confirmation. 

I would assume Felicity telling Oliver "OK you're pretty, your face is a work of art. Your smile can light up New York city after dark. OK you're cover boy pretty stamped with a Bratva mark. But it's such a pity a boy so pretty, with a screwed up mental-psychological-emotional heart is not where I'm going right now."

I can't imagine Brick even touching Merlyn. And we know Oliver returns to Starling. So...Felicity.

• Love 2

well some peopel were thinking it was "I don't want to be a woman you love, I want to be THE woman you love ",so I guess this is confirmation. 

I mean, it could still be. Maybe Oliver jerks her around again and she's had enough. I still don't understand that response though. Does he say "of all the women I've loved," or...why the A? Why is she grouping herself with others? I don't get it.

Just a reminder that last time SA did this, all three statements he made ended up being true. We could be looking at a similar situation here, except they might all turn out to be false.

/rimshot

Edited by Soulfire
  • Love 3

Just a reminder that last time SA did this, all three statements he made ended up being true. We could be looking at a similar situation here, except they might all turn out to be false.

/rimshot

I don't think he knew about the boxing glove arrow at the time since they were only filming episode 4. And he said "Only Roy gets a new costume" which was false I think since Oliver got one and they probably told him. 

Since this is about a specific episode, it's more likely that he is accurate. 

Edited by ban1o

I don't think he knew about the boxing glove arrow at the time since they were only filming episode 4. And he said "Only Roy gets a new costume" which was false I think since Oliver got one and they probably told him.

If they were filming episode 4, episode 6 (with the boxing glove arrow) would already have been broken and likely have a script in draft. (Eg, when the premiere aired they were breaking episodes 10-11.) So there's a chance someone told SA they'd found a way to incorporate the boxing glove arrow and he knew about it then.

But who knows with this show anymore...

Edited by Soulfire

If they were filming episode 4, episode 6 (with the boxing glove arrow) would already have been broken and likely have a script in draft. (Eg, when the premiere aired they were breaking episodes 10-11.) So there's a chance someone told SA they'd found a way to incorporate the boxing glove arrow and he knew about it then.

But who knows with this show anymore...

I'm sure he's right - MG spoiled as much. She's going to push him away no doubt, we just don't know why.

"Well, Oliver, as you know, I've only ever been in love once before in my life, and he "died", and then remember how he came back to life and tried to kill me just a few months ago? Well, I fell in love with you, and you also "died", but now you're back, so excuse me but I'm checking myself into a psychiatric facility because this is a mental breakdown waiting to happen, and I like to be prepared."

I tried to fit the "I don't want to be A woman you love" line, but the copy editor in me cut it.

Edited by dancingnancy
  • Love 7

Yeah, I kind of figured that was happening, I'm just wondering what causes her to say that. 

Maybe it would be "I don't want to be a woman you love and always be in fear of losing you, not knowing if I'll see you again or if you ever come home to me."

• Love 2

Maybe it would be "I don't want to be a woman you love and always be in fear of losing you, not knowing if I'll see you again or if you ever come home to me."

:( I'd rather hear her say this then something bad

"I don't want to be a woman you love because there's only pain in that for me."

Not.  It really is going to be Fauxliticy if she's going to be that angry at him when he almost died.

I have the feeling that that's going to be the episode I quit the show.

Well MG is saying it's good Angst and he cried when he watched it. Whether the fans do is another story.

Somehow whenever MG cries it makes me ragey.

Does no one there have any common sense?  If they're going to go InstaCanary on us, there has to be something for people who aren't Laurel fans.

• Love 8

"I don't want to be a woman you love because there's only pain in that for me."

Not.  It really is going to be Fauxliticy if she's going to be that angry at him when he almost died.

Somehow whenever MG cries it makes me ragey.

Does no one there have any common sense?  If they're going to go InstaCanary on us, there has to be something for people who aren't Laurel fans.

We don't know why she would say it or brings it on. UGH this is drive us Nuts

Look, I'm not counting out Fauxlicity making an appearance, but Oliver could very well do something Oliver-ish. He's coming back to Diggle being all, "Look what we did with this while you were gone, can you handle this not just being about you?" He's probably going to be having an identity crisis of sorts, so I won't put him doing something stupid past him. 

Eh, I don't know that favorite scene and favorite line are necessarily mutually inclusive especially when it comes to MG.

Could this be Thea saying it to Roy? Maybe Roy tries to rekindle something with Thea?  

No, but MG said it's his favorite line and that the Oliver/Felicity scene in 3x12 is his favorite scene, so it must be her who says it.

I still don't get how this is his favorite scene. It disturbs me. He seems to like Olicity but yet he seems to want people against them or he don't get this is depressing. Oliver has to do something to piss her off and she lashes out saying stuff she don't mean.

He's probably going to be having an identity crisis of sorts, so I won't put him doing something stupid past him. 

I'd actually prefer it if that did happen because at least it would make sense then.

I never want to see the Felicity of Midnight City again.  (Also I'm bummed out that none of the pictures for the next episode have her even in them and the promo is all BC fighting too.).

I still don't get how this is his favorite scene. It disturbs me. He seems to like Olicity but yet he seems to want people against them or he don't get this is depressing. Oliver has to do something to piss her off and she lashes out saying stuff she don't mean.

He thinks angst and people getting upset is a good thing,

I'm sure the acting will be good.

Edited by statsgirl

Eh, I don't know that favorite scene and favorite line are necessarily mutually inclusive especially when it comes to MG.

Could this be Thea saying it to Roy? Maybe Roy tries to rekindle something with Thea?  

really doubt it lol. I don't think Thea is even in 3x12 that much. It's most definitely Olicity imo. It fits with everything MG has said. 

Edited by ban1o

I just don't see how that line is something uttered by anyone.  It has to be a fragment, surely.  Of course, these are the writers that put that stupid line in Laurel's mouth "i'm the justice you can't run from" 

I am so so very terrified this a woman you love bs will be over laurel,,after the laurel propping by felicity a la lying to lance.

F Oliver, quit telling her she can't do it! She did do it, you weren't here!!

O. I just want to protect her! Shado, sara, my mom...they are all dead. I don't want to lose another woman I love.

F. Well, I don't want to be a woman you love, so bye now. Glad you didn't die.

It's awful and yucky and after the lance thing, terrified it will be some bs like this. IFC, pls let me be wrong.

I just don't see how that line is something uttered by anyone.  It has to be a fragment, surely.  Of course, these are the writers that put that stupid line in Laurel's mouth "i'm the justice you can't run from" 

Yeah, this is my problem. I just can't fathom what that's a response to. Not because I object to the sentiment - obviously she's hurting. It's just who says something like that? Who forms words in that order? I don't understand. Even it being part of a longer sentence doesn't make sense. 

• Love 3

That's what makes me fear it's in response to something Oliver says...something about losing the women he loves. Natter just having gone through losing him, I could see her saying well then, I'll make it easy. I don't want to be a woman you love.

But if the convo starts w laurel....no, just no.

I never want to see the Felicity of Midnight City again.  (Also I'm bummed out that none of the pictures for the next episode have her even in them and the promo is all BC fighting too.).

The Canadian promo had her talking to Malcolm in the Foundry. (they seriously need to change the locks. Why hasn't Felicity done that yet?)

I was planning on watching the Felicity scenes on youtube of Midnight City and decided to skip after all comments. But I need to watch that Felicity and Malcolm scene next week. I need Felicity back.

Just to clarify, MG said that the 312 O/F is his favorite scene, and then yesterday he said this, which is why we're 99.99% sure they're the same scene:

itsolicityqueen asked:

What's your favorite scene so far this season??

Honestly?  The “I don’t want to be a woman you love” in 3x12.