Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Do we remember who was filming for 620 so we can figure out who is this old friend of Oliver's? He seems to have a few of them. LOL.

IDGAF about Rene, Quentin or BS so this sounds...riveting. ??

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, way2interested said:

I'm thinking old friend is Anatoly since it looks like BS is revealed to be evil

Oh yeah. Duh. I always thought he'd be the one to shift allegiances. If that's what's happening.

2 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Do we remember who was filming for 620 so we can figure out who is this old friend of Oliver's? He seems to have a few of them. LOL.

IDGAF about Rene, Quentin or BS so this sounds...riveting. ??

The only stuff about 6x20 I remember is that video of Stephen walking across set with blood made up on his face. 

I'm leaning toward it being Anatoly, since the title of the episode is Shifting Allegiances and unless Quentin's shifting allegiances to help his doppeldaughter and Diaz, then it might be shifting allegiances to the good side, which makes sense for it being Anatoly. 

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Katie didnt even film for 6x20....did she? Could've sworn she didn't.

As far as we know, she hasn't been seen since the filming for 6x19.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

As far as we know, she hasn't been seen since the filming for 6x19.

Maybe he finds out she didn't like learning about the law and left town. 

• Love 5

Arrow 5x05

C COMICS’ CHRISTOPHER CHANCE AKA HUMAN TARGET TEAMS UP WITH OLIVER — When Tobias Church (guest star Chad L. Coleman) captures and tortures one of Oliver’s new recruits, Oliver must turn to an old friend, Christopher Chance (guest star Wil Traval) AKA the Human Target, for help. Meanwhile, Felicity’s (Emily Bett Rickards) worlds collide when Detective Malone (guest star Tyler Ritter) joins the ACU.

I think there are more episodes that have the "turns to an old friend" synopsis in them, but that is definitely their favorite thing to have Oliver do.

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

I don’t believe KC filmed for 6x20 or 6x21. When she canceled HVFF she said she got sick filming late in Vancouver so she I’m assuming she’s in 6x22.

Paps confirmed that she *surprisingly* filmed for 6x21. Which surprised me since thatll bring her episode count to 14 episodes this season instead of 13.

Don’t know what was said but someone who was told said it could be interesting if done right. 

So I’m guessing expectations should be set to subterranean.

• Love 2
(edited)

Why would you tease having Felicity spoilers but keep them to yourself? MEAN! ?

Edited by Guest
5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Is it weird that I don’t know if I’m relieved or not?

I don’t want an Iron Man moment, but they could do so much worse.

I'm with you! This paves way for potentially worse shit! 

Admitting he was GA was the only thing I could think of that they can't ever undo so...IDK now. 

It was the only thing I would figure would be "different from all other DC shows" too, that's stumping. It would have theoretically wrapped up the main Oliver plots set up from 617.

1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

Does GA in Comics lose a limb?

I wouldn't think they would do something like that since it adds production issues (AoS cheated this immediately and it didn't even affect the plot as much as SA, MG, etc. are saying this ending will)

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Admitting he was GA was the only thing I could think of that they can't ever undo so...IDK now. 

Yeah, everything else that I can imagine doesn't really need to be undone necessarily - especially with the comment that he'd end the season ~alone. If everyone leaves him, they can all come back. If he's locked up, he can always get out. If he goes on the run they can clear his name. 

(edited)
13 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

They've put plot over characters for years, although so far I'd say this season is the worst case of it. If some writers really are leaving, I hope it's the ones who do that (and also hope not all of them do that). 

What this show needs is new showrunners. They're the ones setting up storylines and like someone said upthread they are stretched too thin. MG has Arrow, LOT, Trollhunters, True Lies, and his comics, WM is producing some other pilot (I forgot what). 

Edited to add: I googled it, her new show with GB is called Kung Fu.

Edited by JJ928
7 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

Or Stephens just denying it to protect their shocking totally (not) unexpected big twist. 

When's the last time SA boldly lied though? Honestly, just trying to remember for reference to compare how he answered with basically an abrupt "no"

1 minute ago, JJ928 said:

What this show needs is new showrunners.

I wonder if Beth is being promoted, with her taking over the last producer's preview. The same happened over on Flash before the Helbings took over.

9 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

Or Stephens just denying it to protect their shocking totally (not) unexpected big twist. 

Yeah, I wondered that too. Has he ever flat-out lied before though? Seems more OOC than Dig in the last ep. 

Meanwhile, the hits just keep on coming...

1 minute ago, way2interested said:

When's the last time SA boldly lied though? Honestly, just trying to remember for reference to compare how he answered with basically an abrupt "no"

I wonder if Beth is being promoted, with her taking over the last producer's preview. The same happened over on Flash before the Helbings took over.

He's done the whole "none of you had figured it out all the spec I've seen is wrong" before, even though people have figured it out and their spec is  right. He hates spoilers he doesn't control or give out himself.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

He's done the whole "none of you had figured it out all the spec I've seen is wrong" before, even though people have figured it out and their spec is  right. He hates spoilers he doesn't control or give out himself.

That's not lying, though, that's hyperbole (comparative to "this is the biggest thing we've done" comments he has every year). This person straight up asked him if Oliver gets outted or outs himself, and he straight up said no. Usually if someone is right he'd steer away from it (ex: he'd say something like, "why would Oliver do that?" Or try to explain why the Iron Man scene is interesting or say "does he?")

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

I'd be happy for Felicity anything at this point. She's on-screen but I feel like I've barely seen her in 6b.

I'd watch Felicity water her plants and monologue about them at this rate. 

That sounds better to me than any of the actual spoilers.

1 hour ago, Mellowyellow said:

Does GA in Comics lose a limb? Because they do that a lot in asian series. Are they going to chop his arm off or something????

Maybe  he loses an arm like in the comics, and Curtis is gone so he can't make him another.  Curtis being going would make you happy ,right?

8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Maybe  he loses an arm like in the comics, and Curtis is gone so he can't make him another.  Curtis being going would make you happy ,right?

As much as I raged about Oliver last season I'd like him to keep all his limbs. Boy has been through enough.

*sigh* I'd keep Curtis in exchange for Oliver's limbs being in tact. And I HATE Curtis! LIKE REALLY REALLY REALLY hate Curtis! 

• Love 3

I just don’t want an ending as frustrating as S5. I want the actors to be able to talk about next season. 

I wonder if the writers found another gig or were fired.

I guess the arm thing fits because it literally cannot be undone (ignoring timetraveling ftm) but Curtis (Or Cisco) will grow him a new arm in a lab or Oliver will be sad for two episodes until the writers get bored and need him to do something that requires two arms so functionally undone. 

Consecutive seasons starting with arm injuries to leads is totally something Arrow would do. 

(edited)

What else can't be undone though? They've bought back people from the dead a laughable amount of times. They won't do a time warp/jump because of the crossovers. I'm stumped.

Edited by Guest

Does the GA lose an arm in the comics? I thought it was Speedy/Roy.

Though if it happens it aligns with that LoT future timeline (which the legends supposedly averted but since Dig’s kid there was JJ instead of Baby Sara and Slade’s son was a bad guy, it does sort of seem like something close to that timeline may be possible again?)

23 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Loses his memory?

OMG *freaks out some more*

Nah. This is a soap opera. Memories come and memories go. That’s not something they can’t undo. 

Although, maybe Arrow could use a good amnesia plot line. It can’t be worse than anything they’re doing now. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Does the GA lose an arm in the comics? I thought it was Speedy/Roy.

Though if it happens it aligns with that LoT future timeline (which the legends supposedly averted but since Dig’s kid there was JJ instead of Baby Sara and Slade’s son was a bad guy, it does sort of seem like something close to that timeline may be possible again?)

It is Roy.

prometheus-slices-off-red-arrows-arm-7.j

3 minutes ago, Hiveminder said:

Although, maybe Arrow could use a good amnesia plot line. It can’t be worse than anything they’re doing now. 

Points if the audience gets amnesia and forgets all the awful crap they’ve thrown our way through the years. 

• Love 10