Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I really don't want to see William again, I have zero investment in Oliver having a relationship with him tbh. And If he shows up and gets kidnapped by Chase or something then I really don't know how they'll ever try to make a case for Oliver being in his life if every time Oliver even considers it the kid is put in danger. 

• Love 1

Do we think that Chase would even go after a kid? He did kill his own wife, but still. Could be that Chase is hoping to use that as a distraction - while Oliver's tracking down William/going to see him (if he does), Chase is going to do something else, like, say, kidnap Felicity, Diggle, Thea and Lance and bring them to Lian Yu.

(edited)

If the EPs continue hammering the "Felicity is going to understand Oliver" line then I'm thinking she may already know where he is or somehow be involved? Though the distraction idea seems possible too. Chase explicitly threatened William so I don't think we are supposed to think it's empty. Maybe Flashpoint made William smart? Otherwise, please keep them in Offscreenlandia unless they recast. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 3
(edited)

Maybe William finding out about Oliver/GA is linked to something they said about Felicity needing some things from Oliver, I assume for their relationship to move forward again? I can't remember the quote exactly. Maybe she wants him to get to know his son? IDK.

Although he's definitely safer away from GA and Star City. 

Edited by Guest
2 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Someone is going missing in 5.22 even if it's the villains.  

Don't you know... According to the internet - it's BS who's going to get kidnapped which will cause Oliver to be so worried and forget all about Felicity which will then lead to a GA/BC endgame :)

19 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Don't you know... According to the internet - it's BS who's going to get kidnapped which will cause Oliver to be so worried and forget all about Felicity which will then lead to a GA/BC endgame :)

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Are they really saying this?

So close...

I was excited to see Katie was returning as a series regular to “Arrow,” but I honestly had my fingers crossed that Black Siren would become a member of the Legends.
That was something we had talked about. For us, the whole conversation about bringing Katie back as a series regular on “Arrow” began with her performance in the midseason premiere. We briefly spoke about bringing her on “Legends,” but I think from a story perspective we would get far more mileage out of her interacting with the cast of “Arrow.”

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/legends-of-tomorrow-finale-marc-guggenheim-mick-rory-leonard-snart-1202022471/

(edited)

She's coming back to Arrow based on her drunk walking, scenery chewing, E1 LL dissing, ugly statue/legacy destroying, and penchant for getting punched in the face? I can live with that.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, tv echo said:

This would make sense if they didn't fire her from the same show only last year. At this point there would have been more possibilities to explore on a show where they can create new dynamics. On Arrow the only dynamic I find a bit interesting is with Lance that is the only one that showed to really love E1 Laurel.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Yes. Lol

Poor souls, they can't be helped. I guess if Olicity is married and Felicity is pregnant, they'll still think Oliver will choose BS because she reminds him of a girl he never gave a damn about.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

She's coming back to Arrow based on her drunk walking, scenery chewing, E1 LL dissing, ugly statue/legacy destroying, and penchant for getting punched in the face? I can live with that.

Is it too much to hope that most of her scenes are with Thea, Lance, or Dinah? I find Amell and Cassidy to be a snooze fest regardless of who she is playing.

• Love 2

You mean there was a chance LoT could have gotten stuck with her instead? Arrow's always the show that gets screwed over. Arrow spent all that time on Sara, Ray and setting up LoT/The Flash, imo time that could have been better spent on Diggle, Felicity, and Thea, and now because of BTS shenanigans Arrow's the one stuck with the actor no one wants :/

tenor.gif

• Love 23
1 hour ago, wonderwall said:

Don't forget, they'll somehow run into Constantine and he'll put E1 Laurel's memories into BS and they'll magically fall in love. Wow! 

20 minutes ago, tv echo said:

I don't know if this is a real spoiler or just MG being MG...

He's messing around because he received a ton of tweets about his comment the other day. Why is he like this? Haha.

(edited)
26 minutes ago, tv echo said:

I don't know if this is a real spoiler or just MG being MG...

Well he just confirmed that Olicity is getting back together this season if they're going to be all domestic in season 6. 

Thanks Guggenheim. You finally pulled through for us.

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 7
(edited)

I don't know if BS' return for S6 is still considered a spoiler, but posting here just to be safe...

Arrow Round Table: What Will Adrian Do Next?!?
Paul Dailly at April 4, 2017 3:15 pm
https://www.tvfanatic.com/2017/04/arrow-round-table-what-will-adrian-do-next/

How do you feel about Katie Cassidy returning as Black Siren?

Robin: Boooooo. If Black Siren joined the crew (or the villains) of Legends of Tomorrow, I'd be ecstatic. On Arrow, though, I have no faith that the writers are suddenly going to know what to do with Laurel Lance in any context on that show. I'm MUCH more interested in all the mentions of Kord Industries on the different shows - are we gonna meet Blue Beetle at any point?

Kathleen: It just seems like they're trying a take-two with the Laurel Lance character, who was, shall we say, divisive at the best of times, though this heavily depends on what capacity Black Siren's return will be. Will she be purely villainous, or will she be taking a shot at redemption? (And if the latter, would any of the audience actually buy into it?) I'm willing to keep an open mind here, but still...

Steve: Send Black Siren to Flash or Legends, as Robin mentioned. I love Katie Cassidy, but sadly, there's no room for this character on Arrow.

Jim: I've always loved Katie Cassidy, so seeing her staying in the Berlanti-verse is exciting for me. I agree that she would probably excel more in Flash or Legends, but I guess it depends on how they are going to use her. Though I'm not sure how you use multiple sonic based characters and it not be a bit boring. 

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

OLIVER STILL DOESN'T HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE!!!!!

He needs housewares for a new apartment. Olicity goes to Bed, Bath and Beyond completely fits!

ETA: Unless he's moving back in with Felicity...

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 4
(edited)
45 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

ETA: Unless he's moving back in with Felicity...

Even then they'd have a reason to shop because I doubt Oliver would want to sleep in bedsheets that Billy slept in...Also maybe they have new kitchen tools on sale.

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 6

Mid fight scene, Oliver and whoever he's fighting crash through the window of a Bed, Bath and Beyond. He knocks the guy out and starts to stroll out of the store when he spots some towels that would look great in the bathroom of his and Felicity's new place (side note, the loft burned down in a freak accident, good riddance). On comms, Felicity tells him to keep moving, it's no time to shop. Oliver grins. *cuts back to action*

Wow, this is amazing. I think I should go into fanfiction. LMAO.

(edited)
1 hour ago, tv echo said:

Personally I want a scene where Oliver discovers coupons and gets super excited about 50% off on the really good crock pot but he has to quickly finish beating up the drug runners cause the coupon expired that day.

Then to make the comic book crowd happy, he can make everyone in the Bunker chili! 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 13

Does this mean they are definitely together in s6? no way he'd crack a joke like that during 5A so I'm taking this as a good sign. 

On another note I'm so excited for the sizzle reel cuz I wasn't around to celebrate the s3 one. Will it be Fandomonium????

• Love 1
1 hour ago, wonderwall said:

Well he just confirmed that Olicity is getting back together this season if they're going to be all domestic in season 6. 

Thanks Guggenheim. You finally pulled through for us.

And it confirms that EBR/Felicity is going to stick around next season. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Does this mean they are definitely together in s6? no way he'd crack a joke like that during 5A so I'm taking this as a good sign. 

On another note I'm so excited for the sizzle reel cuz I wasn't around to celebrate the s3 one. Will it be Fandomonium????

All signs still point to good things on the Olicity front, but sorry, still no absolutes yet.  And likely there won't be until we just have them together.  

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

All signs still point to good things on the Olicity front, but sorry, still no absolutes yet.  And likely there won't be until we just have them together.  

Love how you got me through when I was super depressed about Olicity and now you're keeping my expectations in check. 

*huggles*

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Is it too much to hope that most of her scenes are with Thea, Lance, or Dinah? I find Amell and Cassidy to be a snooze fest regardless of who she is playing.

I think the OTA has done enough propping of her over the years, let's put those noobs to use, they can pull their weight by taking turns as props for her.

• Love 10

Even without it being specifically about Olicity (though that would always be a plus in my book) I really enjoy when they mix the personal life with the professional.  So yes to any scene where Oliver is multitasking his life and his nightly mission.  It makes the fights so much more interesting.  And it also makes the world they live in feel richer because real people have to go grocery shopping.  

• Love 18

Now that Team Arrow is expanding, maybe it's time to upgrade the shower facilities with some more luxurious towels and body washes.  Maybe splurge and put in a hot tub with water jets to help the bruises and aches from fighting.

6 hours ago, leopardprint said:

True, and maybe Oliver is going to ask Felicity to find him in 519 or Lyla to get them Argus protection? She's in 519, right? I think Chase said "it was a matter of time" before he finds them so I think he is supposed to be actively looking for them (which makes it crazier Oliver didn't bring it up). 

Maybe Oliver's conversation with Felicity in 519 makes him think "Hey, the last time William was threatened, I didn't tell Felicity and she couldn't help protect him and he was kidnapped.  Maybe I should get her on the job right now."

• Love 6
(edited)

I don't know, @statsgirl, that sounds dangerously close to Oliver learning something. Pretty sure that's not "back to basics." ;)

Seriously though, I'm wondering how Argus is going to be involved in TA vs TF. If Chase really wasn't expecting to be outed then Oliver really should be expecting he's going for the people close to him. Perhaps Oliver does tell them about Chase's threats and he wants to hunker down but Felicity wants to go all out using Helix outside of Oliver's protection. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, BkWurm1 said:

Even without it being specifically about Olicity (though that would always be a plus in my book) I really enjoy when they mix the personal life with the professional.

I really liked S4 domestic Oliver because it contrasted nicely with brooding GA and I loved Diggle the Dad scenes as well. I completely agree with those who have said that the removal of these scenes (and Baby Sara, Never Forget!) emotionally disconnected the characters. Mayor Oliver is really just GA in a different suit so it doesn't achieve the same resonance. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 10
(edited)

Everything but the hair looks like her.

Maybe that's why her roots were so dark. She was giving her hair a break and taking it darker.

Odd time to dye tho.

Edited by Chaser
(edited)

I love her hair style. Very cute. 

Doesn't Oliver's birthday start with violence but end with cake? So yeah, she could be taken after. Makes sense actually. Everyone's happy for a moment, lulled into a false sense of security and then bam. 

Edited by Guest

All I can think is "I hope Felicity doesn't end up on Lian Yu wearing that dress. At least let the girl wear pants!" Haha.

(edited)

What if Oliver finds Felicity's glasses in or on the cake? Lol. It'll be fine since she's usually wearing contacts when she's dressed up 

Edited by pizza pizza
my phone is being wierd
  • Love 1
(edited)

Just to play devils advocate, do we think Felicity getting kidnapped is maybe too soon after/similar to Susan getting kidnapped? I'm just wondering if "Missing" is gonna mean something else.

Maybe Chase realizes that the team will always stand by Oliver so he takes them all instead? Imagine Oliver turning up at the bunker expecting everyone there but he's alone and left with some ominous lead about where everyone has gone. IDK. 

Edited by Guest
12 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Just to play devils advocate, do we think Felicity getting kidnapped is maybe too soon after/similar to Susan getting kidnapped? I'm just wondering if "Missing" is gonna mean something else.

Maybe Chase realizes that the team will always stand by Oliver so he takes them all instead? Imagine Oliver turning up at the bunker expecting everyone there but he's alone and left with some ominous lead about where everyone has gone. IDK. 

Tbh I think the "Missing" title is so on the nose that it'll have to mean something else (entirely or in addition to someone being kidnapped).

I get the theory that it's the whole team (or "regular" team) that could be taken, but it just bothers me that I have to believe that it's 1 man (or Chase along with Evelyn and BS) who ends up kidnapping 5 people. Maybe they'll have a way to explain it, but offhand it sounds strange to me.