Type keyword(s) to search

Paranormal and Ghosthunting Shows: Ghosties, Ghoulies and Things That Go Bump in the Night

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Sitting here watching the 'new' P: CoC episode and the only thing going through my mind with every set of clips and evidence is "this is all fake as hell!".

For instance, the just concluded third segment was sent in by Danny Duffy, a Brit who's been on the series 3 or 4 times previously, at least.  And every time, this grown ass man acts more scared than a frightened little child during his paranormal hunting videos.  Dude's a seriously very bad actor.

ETA:  The title for the last segment, "Cryptid in the Crapper".  Good job, show.  You actually made me LOL with that one.  But then you expect me to believe the couple garbage bagged this thing they have no clue what it is, and dump it in the nearby river.  I don't care who I gotta call to get it out of my house, but I ain't gonna try live-handling some undefinable thing that crawls/slithers out of my shitter.   I come home to something like that, I'm going full 'Danny Duffy' and lose my head like a little girl.  End of story.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • LOL 1
18 hours ago, Ananayel said:

I'm pretty sure it was just called Fact or Faked. I could be wrong though. I also can't remember if it's Strange Evidence on Science Channel or Unexlained: Caught on Camera that tries to debunk stuff. Probably Strange Evidence.  There was one night that a clip was on CoC and Strange Evidence within an hour of each other, with one saying it was totes genuine and the other showing how it was debunked. I still watch though....

I had to look and it was originally titled Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files.

I hate it when these channels rename shows and then try to pass them off as new.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Sitting here watching the 'new' P: CoC episode and the only thing going through my mind with every set of clips and evidence is "this is all fake as hell!".

Ha! I noticed there was new one but kept switching between it and Tennis Channel and a documentary about the Jerry Swinger Show. 

11 hours ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

For instance, the just concluded third segment was sent in by Danny Duffy, a Brit who's been on the series 3 or 4 times previously, at least.  And every time, this grown ass man acts more scared than a frightened little child during his paranormal hunting videos.  Dude's a seriously very bad actor.

Was it he who was investigating a haunted house in SW Florida who turned the lights off and when he turned them on again, there was a ceiling fan that mysteriously appeared on the floor in the middle of the room? 

6 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Ha! I noticed there was new one but kept switching between it and Tennis Channel and a documentary about the Jerry Swinger Show. 

Was it he who was investigating a haunted house in SW Florida who turned the lights off and when he turned them on again, there was a ceiling fan that mysteriously appeared on the floor in the middle of the room? 

No.  DD's investigations are always in the UK.

6 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I had to look and it was originally titled Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files.

I hate it when these channels rename shows and then try to pass them off as new.

I agree.

I don't mind these channels re-airing old content from other channels, but they should be labeled as "was previously aired 'when'" instead of rebranding it to make it seem totally new.

An FYI for anyone who might find it interesting...  Susan Slaughter - she of the constantly changing hair colors and styles, as well as claims to have been to many of the foreign places that clips are from before - on P; CoC, was a part of Ghost Hunters International, for its last season.

I don't remember watching that when it was on, on Sci Fi, but if you did watch it then you likely saw her even if don't remember it.  I did watch quite a few episodes of its parent show, Ghost Hunters [Jason & Grant, TAPS], way back when.   Ghost Hunters was my introduction to the whole paranormal investigations-turned-TV series phenomena.

• Love 1

I liked GH:I, mostly because I like international locations (ahem, Zak Bagans and your sudden "fear of flying.") I don't remember her, but I didn't remember Cano from when he was on that Zaffis haunted object show either. They were a pretty long time ago though. I also like Rachel Evans, she's funny. I have noticed some folks from that bigfoot show with Mireya Mayor turn up on CoC. It's only a matter of time before Travis Scott shows up.

I wish there were more Ghost Brothers eps on some actual channel or other - I love those guys, but I know they actually have regular business endeavor going. Marcus owns barbershops, and Dalen and Juwan have a men's clothing line.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Ananayel said:

I liked GH:I, mostly because I like international locations (ahem, Zak Bagans and your sudden "fear of flying.") I don't remember her, but I didn't remember Cano from when he was on that Zaffis haunted object show either. They were a pretty long time ago though. I also like Rachel Evans, she's funny. I have noticed some folks from that bigfoot show with Mireya Mayor turn up on CoC. It's only a matter of time before Travis Scott shows up.

I wish there were more Ghost Brothers eps on some actual channel or other - I love those guys, but I know they actually have regular business endeavor going. Marcus owns barbershops, and Dalen and Juwan have a men's clothing line.

I really enjoyed the Ghost Brothers if I remember correctly they did not scream like little girls when they found something. 

(edited)

Watching this Destination Fear 'marathon' to get ready for the new season premiere in a little over half an hour from now... 

I like the idea of the show, its 'theory', but after some slight info research it came as absolutely no surprise to learn that Zak Bagans is a producer.  These people act just like Bagans and his Ghost Adventures cohorts, with all the screaming and extreme reactions to every little thing.

I do have to say, though, that I saw something I've never seen before on ghost hunting shows before.  One of the investigators literally puked and it was shown, not just cut away from and only had their word for it afterwards.  I've heard of complaints of feeling nauseous on these kinds of shows, but never someone actually vomiting.  IF it was faked for the sake of 'selling it', then this dude went beyond the extra mile.

(edited)

Ugh, why does Paranormal: Caught on Camera always seem to be playing on Travel Channel? 😬

Anyhow, I caught one in which this guy near a rocket testing area in California caught footage of a UFO from about ten years ago with his brand new vidcam he got as a gift. Of  course, the three bright white pixels were a UFO, confirmed by it looking vaguely triangular when he zoomed in on it as far as it would could, followed by the "experts" theorizing about flying pyramids yada yada yada..

I decided to continue channel-surfing when they showed footage of a woman being levitated out of a bed that I recall being debunked on Fact or Faked a long time ago.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Ugh, why does Paranormal: Caught on Camera always seem to be playing on Travel Channel? 😬

Anyhow, I caught one in which this guy near a rocket testing area in California caught footage of a UFO from about ten years ago with his brand new vidcam he got as a gift. Of  course, the three bright white pixels were a UFO, confirmed by it looking vaguely triangular when he zoomed in on it as far as it would could, followed by the "experts" theorizing about flying pyramids yada yada yada..

I decided to continue channel-surfing when they showed footage of a woman being levitated out of a bed that I recall being debunked on Fact or Faked a long time ago.

These (supposedly) paranormal clips are recycled on all the shows that deal with 'unexplained' or 'strange' happenings.  I actually saw the "shop owner saved from serious injury or death from the swinging back gate of passing truck, by mysterious stranger" on - I think its called - Strange Evidence on SCI first, before it showed up on P: CoC.  Same for the "sheep stop still in field in England" clip.  (even though not every single sheep does, you can clearly see some continuing to eat as the camera pans around)

Watching the newest (to Travl) episode, and its both amusing & frustrating to listen to the 'experts' gush over these extremely sketchy clips and videos.  Sketchy in that I see things that seem very debunkable, if not wanting to label them as fakes straight away.

• Love 2
On 7/29/2021 at 9:43 PM, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Watching the newest (to Travl) episode, and its both amusing & frustrating to listen to the 'experts' gush over these extremely sketchy clips and videos.  Sketchy in that I see things that seem very debunkable, if not wanting to label them as fakes straight away.

I caught the newest one last night and had to give up after the "ghost of a little girl sweeping" in a pub that was obviously a cobweb that was hanging or drifting in front of the security camera. Come on, people! I could see parts of the "ghost" were in front of a table everyone thought it behind! 🙄

On a related subject, why do people think lens flares and "orbs", the most easily debunked things caught on camera, are incontrovertible proof of ghosts? There was this one clip taken in a jail with a cloud of orbs passing down a hall that was obviously a dust cloud or swarm of gnats! 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I caught the newest one last night and had to give up after the "ghost of a little girl sweeping" in a pub that was obviously a cobweb that was hanging or drifting in front of the security camera. Come on, people! I could see parts of the "ghost" were in front of a table everyone thought it behind! 🙄

On a related subject, why do people think lens flares and "orbs", the most easily debunked things caught on camera, are incontrovertible proof of ghosts? There was this one clip taken in a jail with a cloud of orbs passing down a hall that was obviously a dust cloud or swarm of gnats! 

I've come to the conclusion that people want to believe so much that they disregard the obvious...  that most of this evidence is - if not faked - unidentified normal stuff is being mislabeled as paranormal.

• Love 2

Watching the 7/22 P; CoC episode as they replay it on Travl, and I'm not 1000% saying it isn't a real ghost in the door window caught on the CC cam on top the Japanese business rooftop, as the guy has a smoke break, but there's something very weird about how the image of the ghost does not change at all as the guy swings the door open to go back in & down the stairs to the office - until he closes the door behind himself and its clear again. 

It genuinely seems to be digital photoshop work at play here, but maybe that's just the skeptic in me trying to find fakery in everything.

So, I'm watching something or other last night, and who do I see but Chi Lan, the video-o-grapher from one of the seasons of Fact or Faked: Something Something Something. In a commercial. For Botox. She says she's a real estate agent now. 

• Love 1
On 8/13/2021 at 2:15 PM, Ananayel said:

So, I'm watching something or other last night, and who do I see but Chi Lan, the video-o-grapher from one of the seasons of Fact or Faked: Something Something Something. In a commercial. For Botox. She says she's a real estate agent now. 

I've seen that commercial a couple times also.

As an aside, Jael de Pardo - also of True Paranormal: Fact or Faked - is (I believe) titled on the show as a paranormal investigator, but is listed as a model-slash-actress on TP: FoF's IMDB page... or is everyone who isn't a well-known actor/actress listed that way on IMDB?

• Useful 1
On 8/25/2021 at 9:32 PM, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I've seen that commercial a couple times also.

As an aside, Jael de Pardo - also of True Paranormal: Fact or Faked - is (I believe) titled on the show as a paranormal investigator, but is listed as a model-slash-actress on TP: FoF's IMDB page... or is everyone who isn't a well-known actor/actress listed that way on IMDB?

Yeah Ive seen Lenisha with that 'actress'

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/30/2021 at 7:41 AM, Gharlane said:

Travel Channel was playing a marathon of their "America's Most Terrifying Places" this weekend. I've seen them all so many times it's not funny!

Tell me about it.

Travel Channel has definitely 'cornered the market' on "paranormal TV", currently... unfortunately, most of it is either stuff I've seen countless times already and still keeps just repeating with marathons a couple times a week (IE, America's Most Terrifying Places and Paranormal: Caught on Camera) or stuff I'd rather not watch at all, if can help it (IE, Ghost Adventures).

I would watch Kindred Spirits a lot more, just for something a bit different if nothing else, but I just can't stand that Chip Coffey.  Can not.  Talk about OTT with everything he says and does.

• Love 1

I would love if they would let their new "exclusive" stuff that's on D+ like GA, the show with the Ghost Brothers and Jack Osbourne, etc stream there, wait a bit, and then come to TV. It would at least give us something new to look forward to. They did it with Mountain Monsters, and it looks like Paranormal CoC is back on cable. Plus there are tons of other shows they could acquire or already have access to from their network family. But then they cancelled Holzer Files, which I liked a lot. Osbournes Want to Believe is back - Ozzy has stopped dying his hair, and Sharon has gone back to the dark red.

I don't like Chip Coffey either, but I've learned to revel in his ridiculousness. 

• Love 2

@Ananayel, that sucks about Holzer Files being cancelled.  While it wasn't ground-breakingly spectacular, it was one of the very few "paranormal evidence gathering" shows that didn't grate on the nerves more often than not.

Just because I know everyone out there is sitting on pins and needles waiting for it [/sarcasm], a new season of Paranormal: Caught on Camera debuts on Travel Channel next week (9/8) at 9p EST/8p CST.

At least it'll be (somewhat) new stuff.  These continual marathons & Top 100 countdowns on Tuesdays & Thursdays just keep getting tougher and tougher to stomach, as time marches on.

IF - and that word is always huge in the case of talking about the clips on this show - but IF the opening portion of the 'new' episode of the current season of Paranormal: Caught on Camera [listed as 4.14 on guide] was not faked at all, then......  holy shit.  This might be the first time I've ever been truly freaked out by something shown on this series.

I mean, the head & face that rises up from below/between the pinatas??  Yikes!

ETA:  Again, IF not faked, the last portion of the episode was pretty intense as well.  Lots of activity going on in that abandoned house, or at least that one room/area.

• Useful 1

Yesterday, I watched a new (to me) episode of Paranormal: Caught on Camera that began with the laughable nightcrawler cryptid caught on camera around the time he found a dead mutilated deer in his yard, at which point I rolled my eyes because animal mutilations have been debunked some time ago. So I watched the footage and sure enough, noticed at the other side of the frame was some car headlights. Seriously, guys? There was one intriguing footage of a woman experiencing poltergeist activity and a shadowman peeking out from her kitchen door. Shadowmen footage give me the creeps! Lastly, there was footage of Bigfoot lurking behind a clump of trees and shrubbery that looked like a bear but the footage was too blurry, of course, and I'm assuming the ground behind the shrubbery was actually not level with the ground in front. In this night shot, they alleged the two deer are watching it.

20211004614b9e9f967dfc4f0c568be4.jpg

• Love 1
On 9/9/2021 at 9:11 PM, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

IF - and that word is always huge in the case of talking about the clips on this show - but IF the opening portion of the 'new' episode of the current season of Paranormal: Caught on Camera [listed as 4.14 on guide] was not faked at all, then......  holy shit.  This might be the first time I've ever been truly freaked out by something shown on this series.

I mean, the head & face that rises up from below/between the pinatas??  Yikes!

Today, I saw the haunted Pinata store episode. Sorry, there is no way that cannot be a hoax. If you look closely at the footage of the hanging pinatas spinning around, you can see the twine they're hanging on unwinding from being all twisted up before the recording began.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Today, I saw the haunted Pinata store episode. Sorry, there is no way that cannot be a hoax. If you look closely at the footage of the hanging pinatas spinning around, you can see the twine they're hanging on unwinding from being all twisted up before the recording began.

Thank you. I saw that and couldn't figure out how they did that. I have a small T.V. can couldn't see the twine.

3 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Thank you. I saw that and couldn't figure out how they did that. I have a small T.V. can couldn't see the twine.

Yeah, we used to do that with our tire swing all the time. 😀

I did a cursory Google search and someone said that head popping out is Travis Scott. 🤣

Seriously, tho, I learned the owner of that shop just happens to have a video editing and FX business on the side. 🤔

• Love 1
Just now, Gharlane said:

Yeah, we used to do that with our tire swing all the time. 😀

I did a cursory Google search and someone said that head popping out is Travis Scott. 🤣

Seriously, tho, I learned the owner of that shop just happens to have a video editing and FX business on the side. 🤔

That makes sense. The head popping was too scary if you understood what I mean. Just not realistic. for want of a better word.  I keep the show on more for background noise than actually watch it so I miss a lot.

20 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Damn.

I was [mistakenly] trying to give the show credit, that not (pretty much) every single submission they get and 'unpack'/discuss is CGI'd or hoaxed.

Seems the IF qualifier I used was very much needed, in this case.

• Love 1

I still watch (like an idiot) but I found out on Reddit that a lot of the stuff on Expedition X - Expedition Unknown's paranormal-focused spin off - is not necessarily faked, or at least not all of it, but the stuff shown on TV is seriously misrepresented as what actually happens.

Someone on the E U/E X sub stalks, sorry 'follows', Chobot and E X on Twitter and learns the real stuff behind investigations/episodes.  For instance, when she voice-overs that they stay at a location for an overnighter, they actually ditch and go stay at a hotel.

Makes one seriously wonder what is real on that show and what isn't.  Is it all faked?  Most of it, at least??

20 hours ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Someone on the E U/E X sub stalks, sorry 'follows', Chobot and E X on Twitter and learns the real stuff behind investigations/episodes.  For instance, when she voice-overs that they stay at a location for an overnighter, they actually ditch and go stay at a hotel.

My friend who follows the Finding Bigfoot people says they're really just promoting camping gear and stuff. None of them expect to actually find Bigfoot because they go out into the woods with a couple dozen cameramen and support crew, stay for about an hour, and then go back to a hotel in town.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Gharlane said:

My friend who follows the Finding Bigfoot people says they're really just promoting camping gear and stuff. None of them expect to actually find Bigfoot because they go out into the woods with a couple dozen cameramen and support crew, stay for about an hour, and then go back to a hotel in town.

This is actually another downside of social media, IMO.  People feel like they have share every.thing., asap.

First of all it destroys most of the credibility that shows like these have  - and for skeptics, the amount of credibility is very limited to begin with - so why would you be in a hurry to tell people what happens for real is a lot different than what is shown on the episodes?  And it strikes me as odd that Gates (seemingly) has no problem with her giving all the 'secrets' away like that.

Another thing that really dimmed my enjoyment of the show - even though it has nothing to do with them faking paranormal findings or evidence - is learning that Chobot & Torres go do the investigations and then they film the 'case reads' with Gates after their seasonal road trip.  Instead of the way its presented on-screen;  IE, the case read and then them heading out to do the investigation. 

It just takes a lot of the realism out of it for me.  I watched 3 'seasons' of it before learning the above.  Feel like I can't trust any evidence of paranormal activity that they 'catch' and present now, which is a real bummer.

• Useful 1
22 hours ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

This is actually another downside of social media, IMO.  People feel like they have share every.thing., asap.

First of all it destroys most of the credibility that shows like these have  - and for skeptics, the amount of credibility is very limited to begin with - so why would you be in a hurry to tell people what happens for real is a lot different than what is shown on the episodes?  And it strikes me as odd that Gates (seemingly) has no problem with her giving all the 'secrets' away like that.

Another thing that really dimmed my enjoyment of the show - even though it has nothing to do with them faking paranormal findings or evidence - is learning that Chobot & Torres go do the investigations and then they film the 'case reads' with Gates after their seasonal road trip.  Instead of the way its presented on-screen;  IE, the case read and then them heading out to do the investigation. 

It just takes a lot of the realism out of it for me.  I watched 3 'seasons' of it before learning the above.  Feel like I can't trust any evidence of paranormal activity that they 'catch' and present now, which is a real bummer.

On 10/7/2021 at 1:38 PM, Gharlane said:

Yeah no.  I'd take that with a grain of strain. Ever 5 years or so these rumors start to fly. That the boogyman is real. Ill go to my camper now. 🤗🥂

I'm not sure if this quite fits the genre, but I watched a bunch of 6-minute long segments hosted by George Takei  from Comcast on-demand called something like True Terror. I was surprised that George was a lousy narrator and the segments were way too short for more than a cursory coverage of the subject. Subjects covered:

• Air Force pilot vanished over Lake Michigan while pursuing U.F.O.
  • Feet wearing jogging shoes have been washing onshore in Salish, WA since 2007.
  • Bad things happening near the wreckage of the HMS Terror.
  • Hooved footprints found in fresh snow.
  • The Mothman.

There was an update segment but each 60-second part was basically "Nothing new to report!". 🙄

• Useful 1

I saw the listing for a new ep of Paranormal: Caught on Camera last night and decided not to watch when I saw one of the clips was a small dinosaur passing thru a woman in Florida's back yard. That was explained as a dog running thru the yard in front of a cheap video camera last month on The Proof is Out There (I think). 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Fright Club (the formerly only streaming show with the Ghost Bros and Jack Osbourne) is now airing on actual tv. Yay! Except the first one they showed was the same one they showed a while ago as a "sneak preview." Still excited though, I love all those guys. 

Come on TRVL, now show your supposed flagship show Ghost Adventures to maximum possible audience - streamers and corders. You can do it!

And my favorite hillbillies, the AIMS Team will be back in early 2022 with a new season of Mountain Monsters. Also yay, but as a non-streamer, I will have to wait months more for it to show up like last season.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Ananayel said:

Fright Club (the formerly only streaming show with the Ghost Bros and Jack Osbourne) is now airing on actual tv. Yay! Except the first one they showed was the same one they showed a while ago as a "sneak preview." Still excited though, I love all those guys. 

Come on TRVL, now show your supposed flagship show Ghost Adventures to maximum possible audience - streamers and corders. You can do it!

And my favorite hillbillies, the AIMS Team will be back in early 2022 with a new season of Mountain Monsters. Also yay, but as a non-streamer, I will have to wait months more for it to show up like last season.

Ghost Adventures is thought of as TRVL's "flagship" series?? 

That explains soo much.

• LOL 1

Back in the day, on any given day you could find shows by Andrew Zimmern, Josh Gates, and Zak Bagans airing multiple times. Then Zimmern imploded, Josh moved to Discovery, and all they were left with was Bagans. For a while, it was multiple long marathons a week, and it was one of the (if not the actual) longest running shows on there. Then they came up with D+. It's interesting that almost all the other D+ shows eventually wind up airing the "new" shows on their respective networks, except GA so far. It's like they know if they give people the option to wait a bit and watch their most notorious show on tv, people will dump + in droves. I think it's the same reason reason in the opposite direction as to why Curse of Oak Island still shows on the network and not exclusively streaming. Yes, people would follow it online, but since it's supposedly the most popular "reality" show on basic cable, the backlash would be immense. Not so much for a more niche show like GA - it's just about the right number of viewers to hold a show hostage from without sparking boycotts.

On 11/19/2021 at 9:08 AM, Ananayel said:

Oh, that's not a repackaged The Osbornes Want To Believe? That's what the description in my online guide lead me to believe.

It kinda is, I guess (that seems to be the whole format of TRVL these days - other people's videos with people commenting on them. Well, except for Don Wildman and his continually repackaged Museum shows.) But in this, each guy picks out clips, and then they vote on which was the most whatever. But I love them all, and they're hilarious, so I don't even care!

On 11/23/2021 at 3:01 PM, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I've cut way back on watching TRVL and the Discovery network of channels.

I'm a sucker for the Science Channel, so I'm forced to watch commercials for their crappy shows. The latest one is for a candid reality show about two sisters who weigh 1000#. I'm not sure if that's apiece or their total weight, plus one of them might have Down's Syndrome, but maybe it's because she's so fat.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I'm a sucker for the Science Channel, so I'm forced to watch commercials for their crappy shows. The latest one is for a candid reality show about two sisters who weigh 1000#. I'm not sure if that's apiece or their total weight, plus one of them might have Down's Syndrome, but maybe it's because she's so fat.

Tell me about it.

I don't miss the one or two commercials, every break, on the day the shows were airing.  And all those shows [1K LB Sisters, MBFFL, 90 Day Singles, Dr Pimple Popper, etc] look like stuff I would only watch if I wanted to punish myself for some reason.

• Love 2

Yeah, at some point they're going to have gone through all the "legit" potential paranormal clips, and will be left with the obvious hoaxes or identifiable things. Part of the reason I like the Osbournes show is that Sharon and Ozzy (ball lightning and double exposure notwithstanding) do actually try to figure out what it might be, and I think they've been right sometimes, like when a shadow was "escaping" from a South American jail, and Sharon was quite certain it was just a cat. And Jack is now in three paranormal shows (not counting specials) on TRVL, so he might be the new Bagans. He and Wildman are holding down the network!

• Love 1

I recently watched an episode of The Proof is Out There dedicated to the Patterson Bigfoot film, more specifically, the results of recent computer enhancements. This is the closest thing I have seen to proof of its existence, unless I have missed it being debunked. My only issue is what algorithm was used to clean up the image and some of what the experts claimed to see reminded me of what people on ghost investigations claim to hear on recordings. Maybe it's because I'm watching the footage being played on a monitor the expert is watching, but I don't see mammary glands swinging around like real ones nor the way it curls its toes as it steps behind a rock on the ground. 

• Love 1

I don't see those things either, but I do have a 35 year old standard def tv. The tech to do this is amazing, there are instagram accounts and youtube channels where they do this to very early film footage. I wonder what happened to the original P-G film, and I hope it turns up in an attic somewhere, in decent shape.

• Love 1