Type keyword(s) to search

Nashville Spoilers and Speculation

Maybe Deacon is really Scarlett's father and he finds out like he did with Maddie.  Maybe Luke is really Deacon's son as well.

As type AB, Scarlett's parents need to have A or B or both. Deacon is O. Maybe Tandy is Scarlett's mom. Give the woman something to do for once.

As type AB, Scarlett's parents need to have A or B or both. Deacon is O. Maybe Tandy is Scarlett's mom. Give the woman something to do for once.

I thought she left the show but if she wants to stay, let her be a match/donor for Deacon she sure doesn't give good advice per Rayna. The only time I felt that she gave Rayna good advice was when Rayna was still engaged to Luke but was questioning her decision if she was happy and Tandy said "Just focus on the love. The way he looks at you. The way he talks to you, and do you love him." The camers focused on Rayna's face and it showed she was still IN LOVE with Deacon.

Baby's a'comin!!  I think she'll be in the shower when her water breaks.

*EXTRAS*:

PEDIATRIC NURSES: male and female, age range 23-65, MUST be a REAL nurse with Pediatric experience. Should have experience dealing with newborns and know how to swaddle a newborn baby (*please specify when submitting)

NURSES: male and female, age range 21-65, conservative, clean-cut, prefer real nurses with some sort of hospital experience (does NOT have to be Pediatrics) and your own scrubs (*please specify when submitting)

PREGNANT PATIENTS: female, all ethnicities, age range 22-40, can be visibly pregnant (as long as you are comfortable working long hours and the pregnancy won't cause you to be uncomfortable) -or- can be non-pregnant and willing to wear a pregnancy pad belly

DOCTORS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 30-70, upscale, professional, conservative, should have business attire.

THEN THERE'S THIS: 

*EXTRAS*:

REPORTERS: male and female, age range 23-65, conservative, businesslike, professional (should also be driving a vehicle to set - not being dropped of. Please specify year,make,model,color when submitting)

STILL PHOTOGRAPHERS: male and female, age range 23-65, conservative, businesslike, professional, should have some experience with a camera so you look like you know what you are doing (should also be driving a vehicle to set - not being dropped of. Please specify year,make,model,color when submitting)

MUSICIAN TYPES: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 19-45, hip, stylish, prefer real musicians although you will not be performing or playing an instrument

CATERERS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 25-55, reasonably conservative, variety of types who look like they could be professional caterers

Edited by slasherboy

Christina Aguilera Joins Nashville

Ugh really? 

Edited to add the character details

The Voice coach Christina Aguilera – who just graced the cover of PEOPLE with her infant daughter, Summer Rain – will join the ABC drama for a multi-episode arc this spring, PEOPLE has learned exclusively. Aguilera, who will return to NBC's talent show on Feb. 23, has been cast as Jade St. John, a pop superstar who’s been going pretty much nonstop since she broke out a decade ago. She arrives to Nashville for a two-night stand at the Bridgestone, but her real dream is to record a country album – if only her label, who wants her to stay on brand as a pop star, would let her break out of her golden cage.

Edited by Sugarsprinkles

How many artists are they adding to this series???? Is she going to be Christina Aguilera the singer and sing a song in an episode or just another character that we are going to have to deal with. Juliette when are you coming back, please make it soon?

My guess is that this Christina is written as Jeff's Hail Mary pass. We already know that Rayna destroys him in front of the board members and that he is desperate for young girls to buy Edgehill records (most of the people who attended Christina concerts were young girls). Given Jeff's complete failure at everything, I wouldn't be surprised if this storyline signals the official end to Jeff.

Or this could be there take on what happened Jessica Simpson. She tried to reinvent herself as a country artist but no one bought it (literally and figuratively).

• Love 3

Nashville has stopped being appointment television for me (I haven't even watched the latest episode yet).  This Christina Aguilera news is just another turn off.

USE THE CHARACTERS YOU HAVE!  When is the last time Juliette has a scene with Rayna or Deacon?

• Love 6

But Christina Aguilera can sing I mean the girl has pipes like no other lol, so thats the only plus for me. The show was getting off track a lot when Luke and Rayna were together but I finally see it getting back on track.

• Love 1

USE THE CHARACTERS YOU HAVE!  When is the last time Juliette has a scene with Rayna or Deacon?

Nothing against Christina Aguilera but this show already has a hard time keeping the current set of characters interesting. Another new one is the last thing that is needed. However, I suspect that CA will be as important to the plot as Derek Hough was.

• Love 4

Nothing against Christina Aguilera but this show already has a hard time keeping the current set of characters interesting. Another new one is the last thing that is needed. However, I suspect that CA will be as important to the plot as Derek Hough was.

Who? Oh wait, that was your point…

• Love 3

I was just about to post this exact thing. Gosh, this show is still getting it wrong.

• Love 2

It's very rare for an actor to have recurring roles on competing networks.

No it isn't, it happens all the time. It's rare for an actor under contract on one network to have a recurring role on a competing network (but that happens too). In Laura's case, she's not under contract for either.

It's very rare for an actor to have recurring roles on competing networks.
No it isn't, it happens all the time.

Heck, it has even happened on this show. Michiel Huisman (Liam) juggled three shows in the same year: Nashville, Orphan Black and Game of Thrones. All of different networks.

The promo for #15 sees Rayna holding Deacon's hand and him looking at her with surprise on his face and thinking have you decided that we will try again and make it work this time??? Like so many others I've watched that promo a number of times hoping that the series has finally realized they need to be together. The chemistry between Chip and Connie is the best I've seen in a long time.

Is Teddy finally going to get arrested for his embezzling the bank money and it's the feds this time. Who in their right mind would go to a hookers house and plan out what their story will be if they ever get caught in something they did illegally or something that's just embarrassing. Why are they making Teddy so stupid, has he always be stupid and we never saw it. To bad he let Lamar die he would have covered up Teddy's mistakes.

Who's Jade?  I was reading the casting call and they want security, stylist, etc. for "Jade".  CA maybe?

Also, looks like Gunnar and Scarlett (Avery too?) are going to continue singing together because the casting call is for a musician to audition for their band.  Then again, maybe it won't pan out after all because the casting call is for an extra, which means he likely won't have a recurring role.

AUDITIONING MUSICIAN: male, Caucasian, age range 19-29, hipster, bohemian, alternative, possibly a small beard but not required, hip. Should be a real musician! You will not really be auditioning but you will be interacting with 'Scarlet' and 'Gunnar' as if you are auditioning for their band. Should have the looks and attitude of a cool musician. 

Edited by slasherboy

Anybody else see the promo pictures of Deacon/Rayna on stage OMG they are amazing. Rayna hugging Deacon, holding his hand and they are looking into each others eyes with so much love "I can't want another 5 days for episode #15. Are we finally back to the Nashville we all fell in love with. Callie wrote this episode and the way I'm reading posters it's Deacon/Rayna all the way together. I can't stop looking at those pictures just the chemistry between them is awesome. Deacon/Rayna finally working their way back together. Did the series hire the writers back from season #1 because that was the perfect season.

Heck, it has even happened on this show. Michiel Huisman (Liam) juggled three shows in the same year: Nashville, Orphan Black and Game of Thrones. All of different networks.

MH was also filming Treme while appearing on the other shows.

• Love 1

Anybody else see the promo pictures of Deacon/Rayna on stage OMG they are amazing. Rayna hugging Deacon, holding his hand and they are looking into each others eyes with so much love "I can't want another 5 days for episode #15. Are we finally back to the Nashville we all fell in love with. Callie wrote this episode and the way I'm reading posters it's Deacon/Rayna all the way together. I can't stop looking at those pictures just the chemistry between them is awesome. Deacon/Rayna finally working their way back together. Did the series hire the writers back from season #1 because that was the perfect season.

Where did you see these, Sutton?

Weird that the link doesn't work - it didn't for me either now that I've tried it - try googling "abc nashville pictures and editorial photos getty" - should be the first non-ad link that come up.

• Love 1

CofCinci

Looks like his son is there as Maddie's date or to watch her perform?

I would only hope they don't go down that road so fast but that Colt is there to watch her perform with Rayna and evwrybody will be very surprise to see Deacon join them on stage.

Don't know what all the top-secrecy was about, but this was posted on the casting call page:

**NOTICE TO ALL TALENT – VERY IMPORTANT!!! - Please be aware, there will be ABSOLUTELY NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED ON SET on Friday 2/27/15!!  NO PHOTOGRAPHS and NO POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA will be allowed at all. You will be required to leave all cell phones in the Extras Holding area when you go to set. NO EXCEPTIONS! Anyone caught with a cell phone outside of Extras Holding WILL BE SENT HOME!
This will be considered a CLOSED SET and only those who are on the Extras list will be allowed entry. If you did not confirm your booking with Extras Casting – you will NOT be on the list and will not be allowed in!!

Now I wish I'd signed up for that day to see what all the secrecy was about!

Latest spoiler from 'Raina Reveals' posted on SpoilerTV:

Deacon tells Maddie about his cancer and she reacts badly. A shooting occurs involving Sadie and Luke, shortly after Sadie leaves Nashville. Juliette goes into hospital and has her baby, a girl. Deacon receives the results of his latest scan which reveal whether the tumor has grown.

There are new promos on episode #16 of both Deacon and Rayna holding each other and talking serious. I hope we get more than just a quick scene between them.

Rumor has it Oliver Hudson (Jeff) is leaving Nashville, he only had a one year contract so a poster posted this. So how are they going to get rid of Jeff?  Who killed Jeff?? A murder mystery and a liver donor all rolled into one. Okay I could go for that...

• Love 1

There's going to be a surgery, so I'm guessing it will be Deacon's transplant but don't know who else. The casting calls were for OR RNs who knew how to actually prep a patient.

Also, Jade will be hosting a beach party at her home in Malibu.

• Love 1

Reading the news this morning and what comes up is that Connie Britton has been cast in American Crime Story does that mean that Nashville has been, not going to say it, what does that mean????? Does anyone have any info on this because it's freaking me out? Callie wasted 1 1/2 seasons on crap and now what. The story said Connie probably will be leaving Nashville. Anyone have anything on whats happening on Nashville.

They have but she's to young and Deacon will never agree to it.

Kariyaki - Thanks for that info, lets hope that season 4 will be so much better bringing back Deacon/Rayna as a couple and get to see them as a family.

Reading the news this morning and what comes up is that Connie Britton has been cast in American Crime Story does that mean that Nashville has been, not going to say it, what does that mean????? Does anyone have any info on this because it's freaking me out? Callie wasted 1 1/2 seasons on crap and now what. The story said Connie probably will be leaving Nashville. Anyone have anything on whats happening on Nashville.

I wouldn't freak out. ACS is a 10 episode miniseries about the OJ Simpson trial. Connie plays Faye Resnick, a friend of Nicole's, who testified at the trial. She probably won't be in every episode and her filming would likely work with her Nashville schedule - remember, she filmed two movies over last year's hiatus. If Nashville comes back, Connie will be there.

Who talked her into doing the OJ movie it certinally isn't going to be something we all want to rehash again.

Clemgo3165 --  Maybe she should concentrate on what she has going because the last two movies that she did on hiatus weren't that good. I'm with MM pretending I didn't read that report but it's going to be hard to do and why in hell would someone in their right mind want to bring up that terrible crime again.