Type keyword(s) to search

Nashville Spoilers and Speculation

Its not usually about how someone's hands look, it's that a separate insert unit shoots hand close ups, usually whole principal photography is going on elsewhere. I have been a hand double and that is the only reason why. My hands had to match the actress fairly closely.

I have a hunch the homeless man might get a job as a dishwasher at the Peabody Hotel in Memphis.  They put out a casting call for a Hispanic dishwasher and that could be his co-worker.  They also want another homeless man.  They want pedestrians who are college types and artsy types with tattoos (who knows?) and people with beat-up-ish cars.

At the other end of the spectrum, they want pre-school children who are in a music class, along with music teachers who are artsy and hip (their words).

He is from there but I don't think this plot revolves around him.

Earlier up thread I said I was nervous about the major leaks affecting the release of sides and I was laughed out of town.

Just so everyone is aware, episode 12 started filming today and no sides were released for the episode. So either extremely shocking shit happens in 11 that they don't want to reveal right away or my hunch was right. I guess we will find out with 13.

At the other end of the spectrum, they want pre-school children who are in a music class, along with music teachers who are artsy and hip (their words).

Are Avery and Juliette already looking at preschools? Or is this show going to introduce more secret children?

• Love 2

I wonder if it's as simple as Rayna gets Zoey away from Jeff, and the 3 girls do the backstage hand circle ritual thing for Highway 65. And Rayna's engagement ring happens to be gone, without anything else being said.

Just so everyone is aware, episode 12 started filming today and no sides were released for the episode. So either extremely shocking shit happens in 11 that they don't want to reveal right away or my hunch was right. I guess we will find out with 13.

I am very curious.

In Episode 12, Rayna is performing at the Bluebird and brings both Maddie and Daphne onstage to sing a song she and Maddie had co-written called "Real Life".  Seems Rayna has been off the grid for a bit after her break-up with Luke and rumors are swirling that perhaps she and Deacon ran off to Mexico together or she's in rehab.  So Bucky tells her to get out and be seen (and heard) so she goes to the Bluebird because it feels like home.

Rayna and Sadie exchange words in the Bluebird and Rayna becomes upset and takes refuge in her SUV parked out front.

I wonder if the ducks at the Peabody will make an appearance....

They'd better!

• Love 3

Where's Deacon when all this is happening? Why do they think Deacon and Rayna went to Mexico and why rehab???? One thing I'm very happy about is that Rayna broke up with LW about time.

Why should Sadie die in a fire got caught banging LW not surprised?

Okay, I've been reading posters and they are writing that in episode #11 Rayna dumps Luke (I wrote his name only because I like what I read) at the ranch when she's tells him "WE'RE DONE". Everyone posting wants to see that conversation when she says it. What they want is to hear her say "WE'RE DONE and he hears it and he knows he's been dumped." Talk about fans wanting this but they are demanding to see and hear it is amazing.

Someone has posted some info on dialogue it will be short but straight to the point of Luke Wheeler being dumped. I hope all they are posting is true because I've waiting for this and can't be disappointed, it will end my watching Nashville.

Deacon Claybourne will NOT go off on a bender after visiting the doctor. I can guarantee he won't drink again because he now has the one person who's the most important thing in his life and that's his daughter Maddie. What doctor nothing on other forums said anything about Deacon seeing a doctor.

The Bluebird s "home"?

Maybe she's returning to us after all.

I'm assuming there was no sign of Deacon for Maddie's first Bluebird performance? He's off wallowing in his impending death?

That's what she said.  Something like "this is where it all started" so it felt like home to her.

No sign of Deacon, and believe me, I looked.  As far as him turning to alcohol after his doctor's visit, I can tell you they had set up the room for another AA meeting so that's a good sign.

Does anyone else have a spoiler on what's going to happen in the next couple of episodes. This is really frustrating to read on other forums the info they have, if it's what's going to happen. They have a picture with Rayna in her wedding gown talking to Maddie with a disappointed look on her face, like Maddie is telling her something and she's horrified hearing what Maddie is saying. Any feedback from anyone, anyone....

Did they spill anything else?

Nope, nothing other than Rayna insinuating that she (and the girls I suppose, since she said "we") had been experiencing a tough few weeks, which is their "real life", thus the name of the song.  Wish I had more to relate. 

Did I mention that Bucky was at the table with the girls?  That's not very exciting.

Lennon is nearly as tall as Connie and both she and Maisey were very cute and professional.  There seems to be a sincere affection between Connie and the girls; it really comes across watching them perform together. Likewise, last season when Deacon was performing at the Bluebird and Rayna, Maddie and Daphne were in the audience, there was definitely a strong friendship among them all before, after and in-between takes.  I like that. I enjoyed seeing that the actors actually like each other.

Edited by slasherboy
  • Love 1

I came across a writer who wrote a piece about the Rolling Stone reporter and what he wrote in the article about Deacon and Rayna. It said "The Rolling Stone reporter will describe it better than anyone else ever has when he says "There is a pull between them, a mixture of music, and love all tangled up into something so tangible you can feel it when you as much as stand in the same room. It is undeniable." Those words described Season #1, what happened? We saw it everytime, in every episode they were in together, standing in a room apart or talking to each other. WOW, if the writers on Nashville can come up with something as intense and emotional I'll take back all those bad things I've said about them as writers and apologize.

I found it amusing to find this quoted here because it's mine from a fanfic I wrote, not from anything the show writers wrote. Too bad it couldn't have sounded something like this on the show last night though, right?! Glad you guys like it....
  • Love 3

Bosswoman88 --  I read it in your story and loved how you wrote that Rolling Stone article. I also made sure I asked you for permission first before I quoted it. It was perfectly written and it said what their relationship is all about and how much they are tied to each other. I've said this before if the series writers had half the imagination some of the FanFic writers have they would have come up with something as good as what you had written. Isn't it funny that neither Rayna nor Deacon said what was in the RS article. I guess their writers couldn't come up with anything as good as yours.

Aha yes now I remember :) yeah I was pretty disappointed that they hyped up that article so much and we got what- one line of what was actually said?! And it didn't even sound like something a reporter would quote. "I dunno-go ask him". I mean, really? That's the best they could come up with?

I'm personally hoping Micah is not Jason's as that is very boring choice that goes nowhere. Gunnar is desperate for family, it doesn't seem like it would matter nephew or son---bottom line, family is family. If his brother was alive, I could see him being angry and confrontational, but with his only sibling dead, that makes his only sibling's child all the more precious. So he's going to be more mad at Kiley (huh) she's such a flake abandoning Micah as it is and it's hard for me to believe he trusts her now anyway.

None of this makes any sense. It would make more sense if Micah's father is crazy psycho who wants to kill Kiley or her son. That might even make Kiley's choices make more sense. Or if Kiley kidnapped Micah (made from the real dad). 

Anyway I think Gunnar is the male Juliette on this show, he can never be happy.

• Love 2

Longtime lurker here.  I have two possible theories regarding the whole Jeff/Layla hookup last week.  One is that Layla finds herself pregnant with Jeff's baby - thus forcing a whole lot of choices OR the show is starting to line up suspects for a "who shot/killed" Jeff finale.  If the latter, I'm betting on Rayna being found standing over the body in the final scene.  Thoughts?

Longtime lurker here. I have two possible theories regarding the whole Jeff/Layla hookup last week. One is that Layla finds herself pregnant with Jeff's baby - thus forcing a whole lot of choices OR the show is starting to line up suspects for a "who shot/killed" Jeff finale. If the latter, I'm betting on Rayna being found standing over the body in the final scene. Thoughts?

Um, not sure about all that lol also I don't think they would again go down the im pregant w jeffs baby route.. It's kinda funny though lol if that did happen.

what I think will happen and from spoilers and my own thoughts is, Rayna dumps luke, Deacon well we know about him, he nearly gives up and does some SERIOUS reflection on his life thus far, now that should be interesting becaue I wonder will he be thinking all the time wasted on loving Rayna, all he could have had if he moved on long ago, Rayna will be hiding of course after the break up w Luke and when Bucky insists she gets out there she does, something happens between her ans Sadie at the bluebird hmm not sure, Deacon is working w 2 hwy65 artists, decides to fight, Scarlette finds a new love interest and gunner is being supportive but jealous, avery also working w hwy65, rayna back to concentrating on hwy65 and Her and Deacon friends again I hope. Juliette comes back to the music scene and takes it by storm hopefully, again my predictions mixed w spoilers/rumors

what I think will happen and from spoilers and my own thoughts is, Rayna dumps luke, Deacon well we know about him, he nearly gives up and does some SERIOUS reflection on his life thus far, now that should be interesting becaue I wonder will he be thinking all the time wasted on loving Rayna, all he could have had if he moved on long ago, Rayna will be hiding of course after the break up w Luke and when Bucky insists she gets out there she does, something happens between her ans Sadie at the bluebird hmm not sure, Deacon is working w 2 hwy65 artists, decides to fight, Scarlette finds a new love interest and gunner is being supportive but jealous, avery also working w hwy65, rayna back to concentrating on hwy65 and Her and Deacon friends again I hope. Juliette comes back to the music scene and takes it by storm hopefully, again my predictions mixed w spoilers/rumors

I agree with your speculations but want to add that I think they'll throw in a health crisis (possibly death) of Juliette and Avery's baby --- because lord know that this series can never let Juliette be happy.

I agree with your speculations but want to add that I think they'll throw in a health crisis (possibly death) of Juliette and Avery's baby --- because lord know that this series can never let Juliette be happy.

I wonder If they would actually go there, hmm. Would that. Jeez probably they're all over the place. The sneak peak is up.. Hmm not sure what to make of it but I can see Tandy can tell something is wrong.. Also, I notices she said she picked another dress more modern but chose that one w Luke being traditional which sounded more to me I liked another dress, I'm not too sure about this dress but this is the dreas luke wanted.. Anything else she wants to do to make me dialike her lol. What happen to strong Rayna?

Very disappointed is putting it mildly. It will be down and out sad that they would do something like that to him knowing how much Maddie means to him and her finding out (and people always will find out) that he went back to drinking and what he will be labeled again is a drunken alcoholic.

• Love 1

I hope they don't think they need to make Deacon look bad, hasn't he been dumped on enough lol..? Deacon can never catch a break, he tours w this great band and one ends up molesting Scarlett, rayna kicks him out of her band, goes w Liam, finally they get together and he finds out about Maddie, relapses, gets in a car wreck Rayna is seriously injured, he goes to prison, she dumps him again, he finally finds a woman who ends up sleeping w Teddy, now here comes Luke and all that mess, she turns him down to marry luke, he has to tour w Luke, then last week she tells him to buzz off again, lol ok can anything else happen to Deacon, oh yes he's on the floor on tonight's episode their final sh** on Deacon storyline, yay writers.. Can any other character have worse luck lol.. Ok that's my rant

Edited by Keke75p
  • Love 3
KEKE75p -- I love your rant please keep on ranting. If I could have given you a two thumbs up I would have. Keep ranting. I guess this series needs a character to constantly dump on and since Chip is so good at acting the miserable Deacon he has been chosen to dump on. It's getting annoying real fast.

You're telling me, my goodness the only TV character with worse luck is Mr Bill from SNL. Wait til tonight's episode it's going to he "sh*t on Deacon" night again.. I have to agree w you it's getting old I love Deacon but this guy needs a break and I don't mean "here's your kid she's 14 oops, you're a drunk another man raised your kid uncle Deacon" kinda luck! Ahhhhh

• Love 1

Oh so Cancer lol see what did I tell you, anything else they want to dump in him, how bout a loss of a limb like his guitar playing arm and really make him a mope, urr. Anyway I did love the epiaode and at least puke is all over with..

• Love 1

This is the spoiler forum and I'm giving a spoiler, Deacon gets to connect with a good punch to the jaw to our Wheels Up Luke and it looks like he's got him nailed on the ground with another one coming. Makes me happy. I wonder how long it took Rayna after cancelling the wedding to go over to Deacon's house and tell him how much she loves him. Deacon please tell her NO THANK YOU or as ReadingZombie so eloquently stated --

How about he tells her to shove her feelings up her ass, if there is room up there with Luke's ring."

Deacon didn't drink and that makes me happy.

• Love 1

I thought Deacon was on the ground and Luke was beating the shit out of him.  Yes?  No?  Maybe?  Well, somebody was getting the shit beat out of them.

Question:  Without Jason's DNA, how do they know he's Micah's biological father?

I thought Deacon was on the ground and Luke was beating the shit out of him. Yes? No? Maybe? Well, somebody was getting the shit beat out of them.

Question: Without Jason's DNA, how do they know he's Micah's biological father?

They can see Micah shares some of Gunners DNA but if he was the father the %would be a lot higher, so it's clear someone in Gunner family (Jason)fathered the Micah.

The promo shows Deacon beating the crap out of look. Dee Johnson one of the creators said thank the show will pick up right where we left off, so basically when the show returns there is only maybe min or hour later, so I guess it's kinda like a part 2. Also the show happen all in 24hrs, so I guess Rayna goes by deacons that night. luke it looks like goes crazy after Rayna leaves and goes to Deacons eventually I wonder if Deacon even knows what's going on? Well he sure will when Luke shows up lol but this time Deacon kicks his butt.

Sorry for all the typos im on my phone and God forbid I dont proofread lol

If Deacon kicks Luke's butt, I think there has to be another trigger besides just hating Luke. So my guess is that Luke is going to try to get back at Rayna or Deacon or both in some way--pull some shit on them. I've been wondering if Luke would try to sabotage Rayna business-wise or publicity-wise if she dumped him, maybe in collusion with Jeff Fordham, who's going full-on mustache-twirling villain these days.

ETA: Given those anvillicious looks Luke was giving Sadie a few episodes back, I'm wondering if he'll try to get with her to try to make her the 'new Rayna' or at least just get back at Rayna, or perhaps use her to sabotage Rayna/Hwy 65. Seems like he noticed her troubled relationship stuff with her ex and the fact that she's an up and comer. I could see him trying to use her to fuck with Rayna's head, and I could see Sadie being kind of vultnerable to it.

Edited by BBDi
  • Love 1

I kinda think that's next maybe.. Also w Luke because when the show returns in feb it basically picks up the same day Rayna dumps him, I think Luke is so enraged he goes over to Deacons to blame him for Raynas choice. The writers and creators both said, eps 311 will pick up where they left off, and all take place within 24hrs. So basically the episode will be the backlash of everyones cliffhangers.

So we will see what happens to each character, Rayna immediately following dumping luke, luke right after this happens, Deacon after finding out he i sick and Luke coming to his house, Claire dealing w Deacon, avery and Juliette..