Type keyword(s) to search

Nashville Spoilers and Speculation

It would depend on the truck stop for me - a good Flying J and I just might try it ;)

Hahahaha!! Oh man. I was thinking too that there's a rest stop on the way to Memphis that was surprisingly clean. It can be done.

Let me be clear: Being a man or woman whore doesn't necessarily make me think less of someone, and for some people, it works. Deacon, for example.

Edited by madam magpie
  • Love 1

MM Amen to that one. No matter how he looks clean dressed or messy dressed the man has all that sexy appeal any woman would want.  Can someone post the pictures would love to see them...

New Press Release:

Quote:

JULIETTE’S SECRET BURDENS HER WHILE FILMING AND RAYNA DOESN’T LIKE THE CHANGES SHE SEES IN HER KIDS SINCE THE ENGAGEMENT, ON “NASHVILLE”

Derek Hough (ABC's “Dancing with the Stars”), Laura Benanti, Alexa PenaVega and

Mykelti Williamson Guest Star

“Road Happy” – Juliette frets over hiding her pregnancy before filming a sex scene with movie star Noah West (Derek Hough). Rayna flies her kids to meet her on tour, but learns that her increased fame now that she’s engaged to Luke is making Daphne feel entitled, while Maddie is simply miserable. Kiley (Alexa PenaVega) tells Gunnar she’s leaving town, Will starts making careless mistakes in his personal life, and Scarlett is inspired by a homeless man (Mykelti Williamson) she meets while songwriting, on “Nashville,” WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 22 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Nashville” stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O’Connor, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Will Chase as Luke Wheeler, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.

Guest starring are Chaley Rose as Zoey Dalton, Aubrey Peeples as Layla Grant, Ed Amatrudo as Glenn Goodman, Kourtney Hansen as Emily, Brette Taylor as Pam York, Derek Hough as Noah West, David Alford as Bucky Dawes, Laura Benanti as Sadie Stone, William Neenan as Director, and Alexa PenaVega as Kiley York.

“Road Happy” was written by Dana Greenblatt and directed by Arlene Sanford.

---------------------------------

Princess Daphne and Miserable Maddie while Rayna has everything she's ever wanted at her finger tips.

#motheroftheyear

I think it's a little unrealistic that Maddie didn't help him with the dresser, or whatever that was, and I wonder if that's a throwaway line, or if we'll learn Teddy and Rayna don't make Maddie do anything (like chores), and Deacon will decide to treat her differently (make her wash dishes, etc. when she's with him).

They've never shown any domestic help have they?  But of course Rayna couldn't take care of that mansion on her own, so there are probably multiple housecleaners and probably someone does a lot of chores for them.

I think that they have set Maddie up to be a popular singer in her future.  I am wondering if one of her parents doesn't take her on tour with them in the coming year.  Which one though?

Apparently Will Chase was on the View this morning and they showed a sneak of Luke and Rayna meeting with their managers. Luke's manager is setting the wedding date, saying it either has to be November 1st (to coincide with the CMAs) or wait until 2016.

Rayna says it sounds like a publicity stunt and isn't pleased, but Luke says he doesn't want to wait and he and his manager all but force the date on her.

Will starts making careless mistakes in his personal life

Hmmm now what does this mean.  That stupid, non-Brent trainer of his that he was flirting with last season is supposed to show up this week.  Does Will embark on a full-fledged affair?

• Love 1

Rayna is being epically stupid. At this point, she's getting exactly what she deserves. When she grows a pair and decides to take control of her life, I'll go back to caring about her feelings.

Also, I can't decide if this is meant to be cheeky or not because obviously it's also a publicity stunt for the show: November is sweeps. If I believed the writers to be clever, I'd tip my hat to them, but these people are not Aaron Sorkin, so I suspect it's unplanned.

That car accident did cause some brain damage. I can't believe a woman who had so much control of her life and career back in season 1 now has creepy LW's manager telling her when she should get married. Is this going to be another runaway bride thing. Are we going down the same road as Juliete, get all dressed up, thinking in the limo what have I done and then we see Rayna walking to the plane. They can't be going down that path again, can they.

• Love 1

Well then remember she calls him in the sneak we've already seen and says that the date wasn't good for the girls and all he can focus on is Deacon "poisoning the well" and being all pissy faced when she says she really thinks they should push the date.

I really can't wait to see how they're going to justify her putting up with his obvious agenda.

I really can't wait either because at some time Rayna Jaymes has to come out of this fog she's in. I want that creppy LW's faults to come to the surface soon and I mean the next few chapters. I don't want Deacon and Rayna to just get back together right away, I want them to work real hard especially Rayna to work out being friends, working together, writing songs and most of all be parents to a trouble Maddie. I want to know if she agreed to let LW sing that horrible song on stage or record it and not worry about what her children or their friends think about a song that has their mother liked being naked in bed with creppy LW.

We went from one preview where she says I can't wait to marry you to a new sneak peek pushing back the date because its not good for the girls. Gee series make up you fr_ gin mind. I need a plan. I need writers with some kind of idea where they are going and not jump all over the place and then think this is a good idea this week. I don't know how long I can watch. What was at first a pretty good series with acting, drama and good music became "What do we do this week". Do these writers ever go back and look at past seasons or episodes to write future episode, lately I don't think so.

• Love 1

I just saw the preview of Derek Hough with facial hair, goatee or beard, another player who looks real slimy. Is it just me or can I put him in the same catagory as LW and Jeff.

Anyone have any kind of look into the future box to see or at least feel that Callie and Co are going to get R/D working on some kind of a relationship or are we going to have to wait until season 4 (if they get a 4) or can I hope starting in Jan. 2015 things with D/R will start working together, or the worst scenario never, just Maddie's parents.

Thanks MM for that sneak peek. Love Sadies' quote about her character "She's a real authentic artist. She's a real songwriter. It's less about flash and glitter and more about the music." (Rayna's idea in season 1) Please hook her up with Deacon he's all about the music....Is their hope on the horizon..

From SpoilerTV

Nashville - Episode 3.06 - Nobody Said It Was Going to be Easy

JULIETTE BRAVELY FACES HER NEW REALITY AND THE CMA AWARD NOMINATIONS
ARE ANNOUNCED, PITTING RAYNA AGAINST LUKE, ON “NASHVILLE” ON ABC

Sara Evans, Robin Roberts and Amy Robach Guest Star as Themselves

“Nobody Said It Was Going to be Easy” – After a health scare, Juliette decides to ask Avery if he wants to be a part of her life as the baby’s father. Then, Gunnar deals with some recent life changing news and seeks advice from Scarlett. Meanwhile, Rayna sweeps the nominations for the CMA Awards but is up against her fiancé Luke for the most prized “Entertainer of the Year” category. Her glory is abruptly interrupted when she finds out Maddie and Daphne have been misbehaving back at home. While out on tour, Deacon finds his purpose in music thanks to the help of Pam, a backup singer in Luke’s band and country music star Sara Evans guest stars as herself, performing “Put My Heart Down” with Luke. Later, Scarlett befriends an unlikely new friend, on “Nashville,” WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 29 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Nashville” stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O’Connor, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Will Chase as Luke Wheeler, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.

Guest starring are: Chaley Rose as Zoey Dalton, Aubrey Peeples as Layla Grant, Ed Amatrudo as Glenn Goodman, David Alford as Bucky Dawes, Brette Taylor as Pam York, Derek Hough as Noah West, Alexa Penavega as Kiley Brenner, Laura Benanti as Sadie Stone, Ric Reitz as Dr. Richards, Mykelti Williamson as Terry, Sara Evans as herself, Amy Robach as herself and Robin Roberts as herself.

“Nobody Said It Was Going to be Easy” was written by Taylor Hamra and directed by Thomas Carter.

Maybe he will have to start taking an equal amount of antibiotics.

I'm way too mean.

I'm really hoping she's gone soon and they're aren't setting up a second triangle for when #ruke busts up.

• Love 2

Of course they're setting up another triangle! They have no new ideas! The one bright side is that we might get to see Deacon turn Rayna down. At this point, I honestly want that more than I want them together...or at least before they get together.

• Love 2

I would love for Deacon to turn Rayna down telling her she made her choice and he's moving on. I would love for him to have a number one record written with Pam.and both of them singing it. Maybe Rayna could then sign them both to her Highway 65 label.

• Love 1

I'm all about Deacon not taking Rayna back immediately and making her work for it a little (though not for too terribly long because I've had enough of this crap). However, I don't want it to be because of some cheap, manufactured insta "love story" with another woman. Personally I think it holds more weight if he rejects her initial attempt to go back to him because he's sick of being screwed around and not because there's another woman involved. I did not sign up for the Deacon/Pam show, and if it goes that way I won't be watching. Yuck.

• Love 3

First we get Rayna and LW per Callie he's her "equal" and now we get Deacon and Pam and now she's his "equal". "Equal Crap" perfect words for a series that's turning into just that.

Amen to that Sutton. I'm struggling to figure out who exactly was arm candy for Deacon - the veterinarian or the lawyer??? I've had an issue with the whole "their equals" thing since Callie said it about Rayna and Luke. Deacon is every bit as accomplished in the music industry as Rayna. So what if he's never played as a solo artist on an arena stage, he's a sought after band leader and guitarist, and an extremely successful songwriter. Not to mention being right there with Rayna for most of those arena shows. Most people would kill to be as unsuccessful as he's been. 

• Love 1

Amen to that Sutton. I'm struggling to figure out who exactly was arm candy for Deacon - the veterinarian or the lawyer??? I've had an issue with the whole "their equals" thing since Callie said it about Rayna and Luke. Deacon is every bit as accomplished in the music industry as Rayna. So what if he's never played as a solo artist on an arena stage, he's a sought after band leader and guitarist, and an extremely successful songwriter. Not to mention being right there with Rayna for most of those arena shows. Most people would kill to be as unsuccessful as he's been. 

I really don't think it's so much the idea of arm candy as a shallow view of "equality." My guess is that Pam's somewhat down-and-out, she's a back-up singer not a star (and obviously all back-up singers just want to be stars; good lord,...clearly no one writing for Nashville saw that documentary on back-up singers that won an Oscar a year or so ago), she's probably been an addict, she's rough around the edges, and she hasn't set up a traditionally grown-up life for herself. The other women Deacon dated were a vet and a lawyer; they were above his station. Pam is fun and gritty and below stairs, as it were. That's why I think that the people on this show don't actually understand what it means to be someone's equal. They have a very superficial (and antiquated) view of it. Unfortunately for us, that's coming through in the storytelling.

Edited by madam magpie

Amen to your posts Clemgo3165 and MM.. They give us the impression that Deacon isn't well off or rich. If Gunnar got $400,000 for one song he wrote but didn't sing it on a record what the hell did Deacon get all those years writing with Rayna, singing on records and in concerts. Maybe not as much but they had dozens of records that went gold, albums that went platinum and he still gets residuals on those songs. He not only got paid for writing the songs but singing them too. He doesn't live in expensive Belle Meade and the only thing I saw he spent his money on was valuable guitars. I hate them always writing Deacon as a second class character on a level that's below Rayna and LW (I hate that guy) He is a sought after guitarist and bandleader and didn't LW say it in season 1, that Deacon was the more talented artist then he was back in the early years.

I still say the reason Deacon didn't go for it in the early years was because he didn't mind being second to Rayna. He was successful on his own as a very talanted guitarist and songwriter.  He was happy and proud for her and never competed with her on stage.or anywhere else. (Me, Deacon's protector)

• Love 1

I really don't think it's so much the idea of arm candy as a shallow view of "equality." My guess is that Pam's somewhat down-and-out, she's a back-up singer not a star (and obviously all back-up singers just want to be stars; good lord,...clearly no one writing for Nashville saw that documentary on back-up singers that won an Oscar a year or so ago), she's probably been an addict, she's rough around the edges, and she hasn't set up a traditionally grown-up life for herself. The other women Deacon dated were a vet and a lawyer; they were above his station. Pam is fun and gritty and below stairs, as it were. That's why I think that the people on this show don't actually understand what it means to be someone's equal. They have a very superficial (and antiquated) view of it. Unfortunately for us, that's coming through in the storytelling.

Right. I was reacting to the actress' comment that Pam was Deacon's equal, unlike the other girls who've been around as arm candy. She may be Deacon's equal in songwriting terms (yet to be seen), but the other women he's dated have been far more than arm candy.

Edited by Clemgo3165

I think this is the place to say this but her goes. In my Orange County Register daily paper we have a feature "Watch This, Skip That" and guess what the critic wrote about Nashville. "I've never been a big fan of this country-fried soap opera, which wastes Connie Britton and several other good actors, but even its erstwhile supporters appear to be abandoning it, as it lingers near the bottom of ABC's ratings pile. Is there occasionally good music? Sure, but it's not worth wading through the ever-more preposterous stories." We all agree with that statement and telling the viewers not to watch it big problem for Nashville....

• Love 3

Does anyone else suspect that Juliette will lose the baby once Hayden delivers in real life? I'm sure it will happen after Juliette and Avery spend a nice day together painting a nursery and buying a denim Bugaboo Frog. The spotting and trip to the gyno is their sloppy foreshadowing.

• Love 2

I think it will go one of two ways with Juliette's pregnancy.  The campy route would be that Juliette and Avery will reconnect and act civil and friendly, she will end up giving birth and then Avery will sue her for custody of their child stating to the judge that she is a horrible person thereby will be a horrible parent.  The other way will be that Juliette and Avery will reconnect and act civil towards one another and fall back in love and make it work, Rayna will see all this happen and see what could have happened b/t Deacon and herself when she initially got pregnant with Maddie and this will lead her to dumping Luke and going after Deacon to get her happily ever after.

• Love 1

Honestly I hope she loses the baby, just because I would  rather avoid the story lines that would follow. I'd rather see Juliette without those distractions personally. 

No way is Pam Deacon's equal. She approached him like a groupie and to date has given him all power in the relationship. Careerwise we don't know that much about her. In show's world Deacon is definitely not Rayna's equal as she is a star and he is one of her second fiddles. I don't mean real world I mean the show's world. 

Funny about the vet and the lawyer. Every woman just throws herself at Deacon, so in the show's world they are not his equal, just his arm candy or glorified groupies. But I think in the real world these women, who are beautiful with great jobs and great careers, women who have their acts together, I think taking on a guy in Deacon's situation would be either an equal move or a step down.

Hoping Jeff continues his career trajectory and is soon outside the elementary school talent shows with a bag of candy and a windowless van.

• Love 2

Anyone read the Spoiler TV comment about Deacon. Just went you think the guys on the road to maybe being happy with his daughter they now have him with a serious illness damn the series. Not the way I wanted to get Deacon and Rayna back together.

Anyone read the Spoiler TV comment about Deacon. Just went you think the guys on the road to maybe being happy with his daughter they now have him with a serious illness damn the series. Not the way I wanted to get Deacon and Rayna back together.

Let's see what's over there.http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/10/nashville-exclusive-spoilers-marriage.html

Avery and Juliette get married!  Woah!!  I don't know how to process this right now.

Gunnar is not the father.  tumblr_mjyq679pGJ1ruaupoo3_400.gif

And of course.....  Deacon is sick and Rayna is too wrapped up filming the Ruke-Puke Xmas Special to notice.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 3