Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, GaT said:

Remember her doing this? She was walking around Ye's "designs" & somehow thought she could criticize someone else.

Kim Kardashian Apologizes for Calling Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian 'F---ing Clowns' For 2018 Tokyo Outfits

And look at the photo of Khloe, is it me, or does she look years younger just from 2018?

Khloe does look much younger guess pregnancy kept her from getting fillers and whatnot so she really had that pregnancy glow.

• LOL 2
12 minutes ago, GaT said:

I saw this, but I suspect almost all of those are leased and maybe one or two she might own like the two Range Rovers and the Cadillac.

Especially the luxury cars like the Rolls-Royce, Lambo and the Maybach and she didn't have them painted, she had the family car customization company Platinum Motorsport do a wrap on them.

For folks with money like her, Yes she can afford to buy them outright and whatnot But with the cost of maintenance and the depreciation it is cheaper for them to lease those cars instead of buying them.

Just like she gets a  mortgage on her houses. 

Debit is not a bad thing when you have money. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Especially the luxury cars like the Rolls-Royce, Lambo and the Maybach and she didn't have them painted, she had the family car customization company Platinum Motorsport do a wrap on them.

I didn't think about wraps, but she still had them altered to match her house.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

I didn't think about wraps, but she still had them altered to match her house.

That she did. She's gotta make sure the papa know her cars and follow her around town, she doesn't need to call them anymore they all know what she drives.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

🚨 breaking news! Lawyer Barbie Kim is going to be dusting off her SAG card again with another acting role.

Kim to be on American Horror Story

Kim Kardashian is adding yet another item to her ever-growing resume: the reality star turned businesswoman is joining Season 12 of “American Horror Story.”

Kardashian made the announcement Monday on her Instagram account, posting teaser video with eerie music, along with the eyeball and blood drop emojis as her cryptic caption.

The video posted by Kardashian says that she will be joining “American Horror Story” regular Emma Roberts in the 12th season, which is coming this summer. Kardashian’s video reveals that the upcoming season of Ryan Murphy’s anthology series will be called “Delicate.”

Roberts also posted the same video with the caption, “This summer…Kim and I are DELICATE.”

No other details regarding Kardashian’s character, the magnitude of her role or the season’s theme were revealed in her post. FX did not immediately respond to Variety request for comment, regarding Kardashian’s role.

• Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Cocoa Puff said:

🚨 breaking news! Lawyer Barbie Kim is going to be dusting off her SAG card again with another acting role.

Kim to be on American Horror Story

Kim Kardashian is adding yet another item to her ever-growing resume: the reality star turned businesswoman is joining Season 12 of “American Horror Story.”

Kardashian made the announcement Monday on her Instagram account, posting teaser video with eerie music, along with the eyeball and blood drop emojis as her cryptic caption.

The video posted by Kardashian says that she will be joining “American Horror Story” regular Emma Roberts in the 12th season, which is coming this summer. Kardashian’s video reveals that the upcoming season of Ryan Murphy’s anthology series will be called “Delicate.”

Roberts also posted the same video with the caption, “This summer…Kim and I are DELICATE.”

No other details regarding Kardashian’s character, the magnitude of her role or the season’s theme were revealed in her post. FX did not immediately respond to Variety request for comment, regarding Kardashian’s role.

😒

Yay. Kim being a part of another crummy show. Maybe Kim & Emma Roberts can be BFF's since they both have plenty in common with each other. Both of them suck & have mush for brains. Both have no talents or any sense of morals. Both of them wouldn't have much of a career without their mothers being involved with Kim being her usual ratchet no talent self & Emma always making a mockery of her mother's (Julia Roberts) legacy. I guess Emma Roberts wouldn't mind bringing even more shame to her mother's legacy by being associated with Kim Kardashian & being proud of it. It making me feel very sad for Julia Roberts. Now, I have to really hope that her brainless daughter doesn't make her have to do a meet & greet with Kim and/or Kris.

BTW, Ryan Murphy absolutely sucks. 

Frankly, Kim & her family's fame & presence is a true American Horror Story.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Magog said:

Emma always making a mockery of her mother's (Julia Roberts) legacy. I guess Emma Roberts wouldn't mind bringing even more shame to her mother's legacy by being associated with Kim Kardashian & being proud of it. It making me feel very sad for Julia Roberts. Now, I have to really hope that her brainless daughter doesn't make her have to do a meet & greet with Kim and/or Kris.

Julia Roberts is Emma Roberts' aunt, not her mother. Her father is Eric Roberts, Julia's brother.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, AstridM said:

Aaaaand - I’m now completely done with AHS.

I always say that but I end up watching it anyway lol .

I wouldn’t be surprised though if Kim is only in one episode and she gets killed. 

• Like 2
On 4/3/2023 at 10:03 PM, GaT said:

Remember her doing this? She was walking around wearing Ye's "designs" & somehow thought she could criticize someone else.

Kim Kardashian Apologizes for Calling Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian 'F---ing Clowns' For 2018 Tokyo Outfits

And look at the photo of Khloe, is it me, or does she look years younger just from 2018?

Face tuning apps are making everyone look like they’re 20 years old.  Not in real life though 

• Like 3

So Time Magazine had their annual Time100 summit: "For 100 years, TIME has told the story of the people and ideas shaping our world. On April 25th in New York City, TIME will convene leaders from the global TIME100 community to spotlight solutions and encourage action toward a better world as we look ahead to the next century."

They had a wide range of guests they interviewed and one of them was Lawyer Barbie Kim, because of her whole let me use my celebrity to get black people out of jail who are wrongfully in prisoned, so I can still continue to be black community adjacent without being a black woman cosplay.

Kim's Time100 interview

And TMZ focused on the bit where the interviewer ask Kim if she would step away from reality TV.

Kimmy Cakes says sure I'd quit reality TV if I become a real lawyer

TMZ claims Lawyer Barbie Kim will take the bar exam in February 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

So Time Magazine had their annual Time100 summit: "For 100 years, TIME has told the story of the people and ideas shaping our world. On April 25th in New York City, TIME will convene leaders from the global TIME100 community to spotlight solutions and encourage action toward a better world as we look ahead to the next century."

They had a wide range of guests they interviewed and one of them was Lawyer Barbie Kim, because of her whole let me use my celebrity to get black people out of jail who are wrongfully in prisoned, so I can still continue to be black community adjacent without being a black woman cosplay.

Kim's Time100 interview

Without doing all the hard work & getting her hand dirty. All I can think & say about this utter nonsense as a black man myself is basically this reaction.

🤦‍♂️ & 😒

Her being an "advocate" for black people is downright laughable. I'll be an absolute idiot for even remotely believing an ounce of that bullshit. Besides, a better world will be her sorry ass & entire family to shut up, get lost, & stay lost.

4 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

And TMZ focused on the bit where the interviewer ask Kim if she would step away from reality TV.

Kimmy Cakes says sure I'd quit reality TV if I become a real lawyer

Now, that's laughable. And I'm certain she will not pass that bar exam in February or ever. There is a better chance that a unicorn & a cactus will come to my door & say hello to me than Kim ever becoming a "real" lawyer.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4

Well the met gala is what next week?

And tonight Kimmy cakes has the time 100 gala but here she is leaving her hotel and on the red carpet.

She's done something to her face again but I like her dress.

And she will be attending wearing Karl Lagerfeld, of course as this year's theme is in tribute to that misogynistic disgusting man.

gettyimages-1252216299-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1485584846-612x612.jpg

• Sad 1

Her eyes look more slanted to me, like she had modified fox eye surgery, and her lips look fuller also, remember what she look like on the James Corden show?

441ecc93ffcd9634a0cf757b03a653dc

Her boobs are back

1 hour ago, GaT said:

Her eyes look more slanted to me, like she had modified fox eye surgery, and her lips look fuller also, remember what she look like on the James Corden show?

441ecc93ffcd9634a0cf757b03a653dc

Her boobs are back

That was the first thing I noticed her boobs are definitely back and she's put on a little bit more weight so I think she is stopped with the Ozempic shots or if not stoped completely she's not taking as much as she was.

(edited)

The Met Gala is tonight and here's our Kimmy Cakes.

TBH IMO she's looking kinda meh.. like girl why'd you come?

ETA: TMZ has reported that Kim brought North with her as they were Papped leaving the hotel but I'm guessing North didn't walk the red carpet as shes not in these Getty Images.

gettyimages-1486931910-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1486931906-2048x2048.jpg

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

The dress in that lighting makes her look like she has a tummy. Definitely reminds me of the Playboy pics with all the pearls. I wonder what the back looks like?

• LOL 1
On 4/26/2023 at 3:45 PM, Cocoa Puff said:

On 4/26/2023 at 8:02 PM, Magog said:

Now, that's laughable. And I'm certain she will not pass that bar exam in February or ever. There is a better chance that a unicorn & a cactus will come to my door & say hello to me than Kim ever becoming a "real" lawyer.

GPT-4, the latest language model from OpenAI, has passed the bar exam. Kim will probably have it take the exam for her.

4 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

The Met Gala is tonight and here's our Kimmy Cakes.

[...]

gettyimages-1486931910-2048x2048.jpg

It looks like the airline lost her luggage and she improvised by stripping the hotel chandeliers of their beads, draping them over her Spanx, and finishing the look with a bedsheet.

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, Artsda said:

This looks like an interesting conversation. 

About as interesting as pulling lint off a belly button. Except its probably more fun & interesting than being around these 3 losers. What could they possibly be talking about that is even remotely worth a damn? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
41 minutes ago, Magog said:

About as interesting as pulling lint off a belly button. Except its probably more fun & interesting than being around these 3 losers. What could they possibly be talking about that is even remotely worth a damn? 

Three losers? 

Damn you don't like Usher?

Also Kim was recently at Usher's Vegas residency performance a few weeks ago.

And Kim and Pete used to date so.

I'm sure there was a nice small talk going on.

• LOL 1
(edited)
48 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

I absolutely can't stand Usher. His music isn't that great & he is full of himself. He's like John Legend (another loser) if he does hip hop. He's also not as charming or sexy as he thinks he is. He would definitely fit in with the clowns on Love & Hip Hop. I'll take Keith Sweat & Bobby Brown over Usher anyday, everyday. Plus, he discover Justin Bieber & that's another reason for me to despise him. Frankly, I'm surprised that Kim hasn't hit on him yet. They'll be perfect together. 

Eww.... Gross. 

I'm sure that the bedbugs, ticks, fleas, & possums being around them will understand that small talk way more than I will. What kind of small talk could Kim be possibly talking about? Frankly, I rather hear Joel McHale tell us how this "small talk." He'll make it way more interesting than hearing from those 3 clowns.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
31 minutes ago, Magog said:

I absolutely can't stand Usher. His music isn't that great & he is full of himself. He's like John Legend (another loser) if he does hip hop. He's also not as charming or sexy as he thinks he is. He would definitely fit in with the clowns on Love & Hip Hop. I'll take Keith Sweat & Bobby Brown over Usher anyday, everyday. Plus, he discover Justin Bieber & that's another reason for me to despise him. Frankly, I'm surprised that Kim hasn't hit on him yet. They'll be perfect together. 

Eww.... Gross. 

I'm sure that the bedbugs, ticks, fleas, & possums being around them will understand that small talk way more than I will. What kind of small talk could Kim be possibly talking about? Frankly, I rather hear Joel McHale tell us how this "small talk." He'll make it way more interesting than hearing from those 3 clowns.

battlefield 1 time GIF

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Three losers? 

It MAY have been a somewhat interesting conversation if Kim hadn’t been a part of it. 

4 hours ago, Magog said:

Eww.... Gross. 

I miss Joel McHale! A big ass and a sex tape!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Apparently, Kimmy is taking acting lessons in preparation for her role on American Horror Story.  (Hopefully, she'll be a better actress than she was a dancer.  As Chris Rock said, "She got a booty & don't know how to use it.") In addition to prancing around at the Met Gala & elsewhere and still expects to take the CA bar exam in February?

Wait, what? It took her 3 (?) times just to pass the "baby bar" in only 3 subjects.  She deemed these boring (contracts), confusing (torts) & just right (criminal). And how many years did that take? Even though the baby bar is typically taken after completion of one year of law school or studies.

The actual bar exam is on 7 subjects for the multi-state 200 multiple choice questions, but the 5 essay questions are selected from as many as 14 subjects (the 3 above plus real property, evidence, civil procedure, constitutional law, corporations, trusts & estates, conflict of laws, etc.)  If she was confused by Torts, just wait until she gets to some of these! 

Unlike the baby bar, there's no limit to the number of times one can take the actual Bar exam, though it's only given twice a year. Maybe she'll surpass the record of Maxcy Flier who took 48 tries, taking it twice each year for 24 years, before he passed.  I think she got fixated on a pipe dream, but not enough to put the actual work into it to get the job done without major distraction.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Kimmy Cakes courtside at the Lakers game May 6 supporting her "BIL" Tristan.

I think she's stopped with the Ozempic shots because her face is looking very full.

gettyimages-1488051423-2048x2048.jpg

Did she ever admit using Ozempic? And BIL? What the fucking hell?

40 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Did she ever admit using Ozempic? And BIL? What the fucking hell?

Of course she never admitted to using Ozempic just like all the other celebrities who've rapidly lost weight haven't admitted to taking it.

B-I-L stands for Brother in law 

S-I-L sister in law

And I can go on but you get the gist..

• Like 1
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Of course she never admitted to using Ozempic just like all the other celebrities who've rapidly lost weight haven't admitted to taking it.

S-I-L sister in law

I’m well aware of what BIL means 🤦‍♀️. Is Khloe married????

Edited by AstridM
2 minutes ago, AstridM said:

I’m well aware of what BIL means 🤦‍♀️. Is Khloe married????

No hense why I put BIL in quotations as why else would Kim be at a Laker game courtside sitting right next to the laker bench in some very expensive ass seats 2 seats away from Michael B Jordan.

But to bring attention to herself and support Tristan. 

• LOL 1
19 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

No hense why I put BIL in quotations as why else would Kim be at a Laker game courtside sitting right next to the laker bench in some very expensive ass seats 2 seats away from Michael B Jordan.

But to bring attention to herself and support Tristan. 

Again, is Khloe married? Because if not, there can’t be a BIL. 🤦‍♀️

Kim’s face at the basketball game is just odd. It’s her eyes - they seem to be tilted now; maybe it is the heavy makeup. I have noticed this lately and wonder if she is trying out a new look or her weight is different. She looks like she has put one foot into caricature; more than usual, anyway. And the spray tan (if that is what it is) is jarring. I will now lap from my saucer of cream. But she has become alien-like.

• Like 3
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Kim’s face at the basketball game is just odd. It’s her eyes - they seem to be tilted now; maybe it is the heavy makeup. I have noticed this lately and wonder if she is trying out a new look or her weight is different. She looks like she has put one foot into caricature; more than usual, anyway. And the spray tan (if that is what it is) is jarring. I will now lap from my saucer of cream. But she has become alien-like.

What did the poor alien do to be insulted like that by being compared to Kim' ugly worthless ass?

Again, is Khloe married? Because if not, there can’t be a BIL. 🤦‍♀️

image.png.7c2cca94c56f9b3c7adfebe6639bf2fe.png

What’s funny about this?

I don't get it either. Is this similar like that sick joke with Kim's loser ex Pete Davidson & his so-called "BDE"?

Edited by Magog
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

S-I-L sister in law

It was Elon that spilled the beans on all of the celebrities using that stuff, otherwise, I would have had no idea.

I mean I know fame whores do all sorts of terrible things to look good but taking much-needed medication for a segment of society is a new low.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Magog said:

What did the poor alien do to be insulted like that by being compared to Kim' ugly worthless ass?

image.png.7c2cca94c56f9b3c7adfebe6639bf2fe.png

I don't get it either. Is this similar like that sick joke with Kim's loser ex Pete Davidson & his so-called "BDE"?

I’m not sure how making a mockery of marriage and commitment is funny in any way. But this is already 3 X divorced Kim we’re talking about. Such garbage. 

Kimmy Posts and deletes

Like I said Kim was courtside supporting Tristan because he's "family" and has gotten back together with Khloe. 

32 minutes ago, qtpye said:

It was Elon that spilled the beans on all of the celebrities using that stuff, otherwise, I would have had no idea.

I mean I know fame whores do all sorts of terrible things to look good but taking much-needed medication for a segment of society is a new low.

I agree but the drug maker doesn't care because they're still getting their money.

• Like 2

Kimmy Posts and deletes

Like I said Kim was courtside supporting Tristan because he's "family" and has gotten back together with Khloe. 

I agree but the drug maker doesn't care because they're still getting their money.

Honestly, it is not the drug makers.

It is the fame whores who want to have superiority by saying that they have discipline when they are just using an expensive dupe to "pretend" to be healthy.

Kim and her crew wanted to be slim, instead of slim/thicc, so what do they care about people needing medication?

That might actually make them decent human beings.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

Honestly, it is not the drug makers.

It is the fame whores who want to have superiority by saying that they have discipline when they are just using an expensive dupe to "pretend" to be healthy.

Kim and her crew wanted to be slim, instead of slim/thicc, so what do they care about people needing medication?

That might actually make them decent human beings.

Thinner doesn’t mean healthier, either. Or even healthy at all, necessarily.

• Like 4