Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E40: Live Finale (Live Chat)

AndreaK1041
  • Start Topic

I didn't expect to be so bitter about a Steve win BUT I AM lol I hate this show so much, why do I continue to do this to myself year after year? I'm really glad I decided to drink tonight.

• Love 6

I didn't expect to be so bitter about a Steve win BUT I AM lol I hate this show so much, why do I continue to do this to myself year after year? I'm really glad I decided to drink tonight.

I can't remember the last time I liked a winner. Jordan/Dan I guess?

• Love 1

THIS. I didn't realize I'd be this upset by Vanessa losing P3 of the HOH. Ughhhh. Wish I had something to drink right about now.

• Love 2

I wish this finale was longer. I wish it was more like Survivor's format, where they have enough time to talk about shit that went down in the house. The pre-jury boots aren't enough.

Vanessa had to wear a poker face, y'all. If that's her poker face, I'd hate to see her when she's really emotional.

• Love 5

Day kills Judas.  Now the scumbag runs away from it like the (insert your insult here) that he is.

Vanessa comes clean.  Good for her.

Go Jason!!

Keep it together Audrey.  OK that was enough.

so the others just get shut out.  typical

Who is shocked that Vanessa is bitter? I can't wait for her to justify her vote.

Steve and Liz were pretty equal. Steve hid behind Vanessa and Austin. So did Liz. Both won competitions. I don't see a big difference in their games, except Liz was romantically involved as well. It's not like she voted for Victoria.

She has said she wanted a woman to win in a season of strong women. That seemed pretty clear from her speech that that's what tipped the scales.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

And now I'm crying because, OK, 80% men winners from 2005, right -- so 20% women. So, statistics would seem to dictate that it's four man winners to every one woman winner (80/20, 4/1). It was four years since a woman won, so as gross as it was, the statistics were right on track for a woman winner. But no. Two women, one man and OF COURSE the man wins.

For those keeping track at home, that's now 71% male winners to 29% women. CBS, if you were an employer, you'd have been fired and sued by now.

#MasculinitySoFragile

• Love 5

They take Jace off the memory wall. They leave Jace off of the halfway party Cake of Faces. They ignore Jace at the finale. What a Big Brother legacy to leave behind. Next season, I predict people saying that they don't want to be the Jace of their season.

• Love 4

For those keeping track at home, that's now 71% male winners to 29% women. CBS, if you were an employer, you'd have been fired and sued by now.

This is so embarrassing tbh.

I'm so bitter that a season full of legitimately strong, competent women ended with a Steve win.

• Love 6

Who is shocked that Vanessa is bitter? I can't wait for her to justify her vote.

I can justify it for you. Steve was never targeted. Not once. He was a non-entity who hardly had to play the game. His claim that he+Asstin was the base of Scamper? Wrong. He was barely part of it. He was just a vote.

If he didn't evict Vanessa, he would have no relevant moves to take credit for. He claimed Jackie was a big move and targeting Austwins, but there was literally no one left to target.

Steve did nothing relevant before day 98.

• Love 5