Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E40: Live Finale (Live Chat)

AndreaK1041
  • Start Topic

If it's any consolation Vanessa going out there pretty much locks her in for All Stars.

I was rooting for her, but I don't think I can take another season of that.

ETA: Lame format for jury questioning.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

All Liz had to say was she used Austin as a shield and the glue between the trio. That was her strategy.

This lack of preparation was smart on Steve's part.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Liz's responses are terrible, but I can barely tolerate listening to Steve.

He's got that kid reading off index cards in a class presentation going on. But he was prepared for the questions and was smart to not give Liz a heads up.

Was there a question from Vanessa or did I miss it? I'm making dinner at the same time.

No, the jury decided on questions before she was a member. Which is unfortunate because she knew both their games inside and out.

No, the jury decided on questions before she was a member. Which is unfortunate because she knew both their games inside and out.

I always thought that they still got to ask something, it just wasn't so producer-influenced. I'm getting old and forgetful, I guess.

• Love 1

I always thought that they still got to ask something, it just wasn't so producer-influenced. I'm getting old and forgetful, I guess.

I don't know if it was a new format - I can't remember. I didn't like the lack of emotion - in Survivor questions can really make them sweat.

No, you're right...they usually do get to ask a question, I'm almost positive.

Gah, the year of the bad ass females, and the white dude will win yet again.

• Love 1

Go Liz, her answers weren't great but she OWNED her game aka that she allied with strong people who bigger targets, I think Steve boned those answers, and the Jury seemed surprisingly pro Liz when Will was talking to him. GO LIZ, no whammies!

I told myself not to be mad about Van losing a crapshoot. But I am. I'm mad. 

• Love 1