Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E40: Live Finale (Live Chat)

AndreaK1041
  • Start Topic

We did this last season -  it was fun and keeps the actual episode thread empty of posts like "what a d-bag" or "yeeeesssss" with no context.  

PS - Mods can you lock this thread after the episode airs?

Edited by AndreaK1041

Watching Austin's eviction just never gets old.

Vanessa wearing the Green Tuque of Doom just won me $5. I had a feeling she would wear it for the finale. That poor thing looks like it's been rode hard and put away wet. Too much clutching while stressing and crying, I guess.

• Love 2

Shelli and maybe James are Vanessa's biggest cheerleader. Who knew.

Meg is still clueless. "Vanessa hasn't been fooling us all. She's just been winning competitions."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Well, if Steve ends up winning, this will be a pretty disappointing ending to a good season.

I was honestly surprised by Shelli's answer. I guess the best thing to do in that game is figure out what is the most likely to be a filler answer if it wasn't the given answer.

• Love 1

I was honestly surprised by Shelli's answer. I guess the best thing to do in that game is figure out what is the most likely to be a filler answer if it wasn't the given answer.

Me too! What was that about?!

I cannot believe Vanessa is going to lose. I shouldn't be surprised because BB always disappoints at the end.

I can.

Nerver declare the deed done until the deed is indeed done.

I saw, in too many place, Vanessa being declared the winner. 

She was bested by her so called minion. 

• Love 3

Steve, while evicting Vanessa, looks like he's about to have a panic attack and/or hyperventilate and pass out. Steve, after Vanessa leaves the house, is cool as a cucumber. I don't think all of his tears in the house were strategic, but I think there was some thought behind his freak outs.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1